Chapter 49

Luo Wen's flustered eyes widened instantly.

He looked to the side, and saw that the little blue bundle had been untied at some point, except for the one Ji Cheng was flipping through at the moment, the other painting books inside were all scattered aside.

Apparently they've all been checked.

Suddenly a wave of heat rushed over his head, and Luo Wenxin couldn't think of denying that these things were not his own.

But he opened his mouth and almost bit his tongue again, he stammered: "Ji, Ji Cheng! You, what are you doing secretly lifting my burden!"

Ji Cheng turned his head to look at him, then turned back.

He didn't close the album until he finished reading the last page, casually threw it on the imperial concubine's couch, and walked towards the bed.

Luo Wenxin just now looked like a kitten with a blown fur, and accused Ji Sheng aggressively, but now seeing Ji Sheng walking this way, she was a little timid again, hugging the quilt and shrinking back into the bed.

The bad things like doing behind Ji Cheng's back were finally caught, and now I don't feel sleepy at all.

He was terribly panicked, his little hands grabbed the quilt, and the creases were found, which showed how nervous he was.

"No messing around." Ji Cheng rolled over on the couch and pulled Luo Wenxin over, "The burden is unraveled, I'll fasten it." "..." The

young

man bit his lips and glared at him, obviously observing whether the man was still bluff him.

He obviously tied several knots on the burden, and tied it hard, how could it unravel?

The man didn't notice the suspicious look on the young man's face, he hugged him in his arms, kissed him on the forehead, stuffed him into the quilt again, and lay down with him, "sleep." The night was dark, at this time of the

past , Luo Wenxin's early sleep fragrance is heavy, and she will wake up at this moment only because Ji Sheng is not by his side.

Ji Sheng held him in his arms, and habitually rubbed his big palms on the boy's back twice, stopping behind his waist.

Then, there was no movement.

Looks like he's really going to sleep.

Luo Wenxin's body tensed up a little from the moment Ji Sheng came over to kiss him, but the man didn't intend to do anything other than kiss him once and touch him twice...?

Luo Wen's heart was nestled in the man's warm arms, and he looked up at his sharp jaw line, still a little dazed.

Ji Sheng...isn't surprised at all?

Neither asked him where this picture album came from, nor why he secretly read this.

But the content in the album is so evocative and bold, Luo Wenxin couldn't help feeling a little warm after reading it, let alone Ji Sheng.

Before that, Luo Wenxin naturally didn't know that men and men could still do that, thinking that what Ji Sheng had done to him was already too much and bad.

But now, knowing that there are more egregious and worse means, he just wants to, can Ji Sheng not react at all?

Ji Sheng is always eager. In some matters, it is almost difficult to conceal one's intentions, like a beast that runs amok with instinct, and must try its best to achieve the goal if it sees something.

Today is not right.

Luo Wenxin blinked her eyes, unable to sleep.

As soon as he felt a little sleepy, he suddenly thought: Ji Sheng behaved so abnormally, could it be, could it be that he was upset because he found out that he was secretly watching this?

Thinking of this possibility, he raised his heart a little, opened his eyes, and turned to the side.

From the moment he opened his eyes, Ji Sheng stretched out his hand, hugged him in his arms, and patted him lightly.

Luo Wenxin obediently was patted twice by him, and after a while, he whispered, "Ji Cheng." Ji Sheng didn't

open his eyes, "What?"

"That, that album," Luo Wenxin put his hand on him On the arm, the voice became weaker and a little bit at a loss, "Master Yun gave it to me... He said, this is a medical book, let me read it carefully, maybe my body will be fine..." After finishing speaking,

he A little annoyed, obviously also found that I was so stupid.

How can one recover from illness just by looking at paintings?

So easy to be fooled.

Mr. Yunxiu, who looks so good, would actually deceive people with this kind of thing.

Ji Sheng let out a "hmm".

He had already guessed.

Although he doesn't know much about paintings, Yunxiu's style of painting is surprisingly recognizable, and he will sign his name in the lower right corner of everything he draws, in case others don't know that it was drawn by him.

Ji Sheng could tell at a glance.

It's just that I really didn't know that Yunxiu was talking nonsense to Luo Wenxin.

Early tomorrow morning, he will go to Yunxiu to settle the score.

After a while, feeling that the person in his arms was still not asleep, Ji Sheng finally opened his eyes and looked down at him, "What's wrong?" The

young man pressed his face to his chest, his body was soft everywhere, and his voice was The limp man said, "Then, do you know what that picture book is... You just looked at it for so long..." The

man looked at him for a while, then suddenly gave a low and short laugh, closed his eyes again, and said in a low voice, " What is that?"

"..."

She even asked him back.

Luo Wenxin shut her mouth and did not speak.

Ji Sheng definitely knew.

After all, he is so bad, when we first met him, I kissed him and bit him.

I must have seen many such albums before!

Thinking of this, he suddenly got angry again, and turned his face away, "I don't know."

Then he snorted angrily, "But you must know."

Ji Sheng paused, "Why do I know?"

"You used to I've seen such a picture album." Luo Wenxin said in a low voice, "That's why I learned..."

I learned how to hug people like that, to be loved like that.

But Luo Wenxin couldn't say what he said, and buried his face, silently sulking.

After a while, an arm suddenly reached behind his waist.

"I haven't seen it." The man turned him over, held his face in his hands, and said in a low voice, "It's the first time today."

"It's nothing to look at." He took a bite of the soft meat on Luo Wenxin's cheek, and ground it with his teeth, "Not as good as you." "..." The

man

said he hadn't seen it, and Luo Wenxin was a little happier, but hearing him In the latter words, he felt that Ji Sheng was shameless again, so he pushed him outside, not letting him get so close to him.

The man came close and continued to nibble his cheek.

Suddenly, as if thinking of something, he stopped, and added, "And I don't need to learn."

Luo Wen felt a little itchy from being bitten, and finally lost his strength in his arms, his mind was a little confused, and he was stupid. Xixi followed his words and asked, "Why don't you need to learn?"

Ji Sheng said that he didn't need to learn, but he naturally said that he didn't need to read these brochures to know how to be intimate with him.

But who is born with this?

He won't.

As if seeing his doubts, Ji Cheng said again, "You will know it when you see it." "

..." Luo Wen was stunned for a second, and said incoherently, "But, but you will, it's not from the booklet. That way..."

Ji Sheng didn't treat himself as he did in the album.

Even when he was in that barren mountain last time, he only used his mouth. At the last moment, he held his two slender legs together.

Ji Sheng looked at him for a while, but didn't speak.

"..."

Luo Wenxin also gradually realized that she had asked a stupid question, and wanted to shrink back into the quilt silently.

But before he could pull the quilt up, the man said again, "You think I don't want to?"

"...Ah?"

Ji Sheng seemed to be dissatisfied with something, his Adam's apple twitched slightly, and he raised his eyebrows and said, "I opened it to see."

Luo Wenxin blinked, and then blinked again, his intuition was not right, But still confused, "...what have you seen?"

Ji Sheng turned his head, stared at him with dark eyes, and said a few more words, "Take your clothes off and read." "...

"

Luo Wenxin didn't speak for a long time.

After a while, the earlobes slowly turned pink.

He was stupid for a full minute before he understood what Ji Sheng meant.

Originally, if someone had said such a nonsensical sentence to him a long time ago, Luo Wenxin would only feel at a loss.

I definitely won't think of that kind of strange thing.

But what kind of person Ji Sheng is, he knows best.

It's not hard for Luo Wenxin to think of what Ji Sheng will do.

But Ji Sheng, as if he was afraid that he didn't understand, leaned over, put his hands in the brocade quilt, and moved down the boy's waistline, his voice was a little hoarse, "I've seen it, and I think it's too small." "That's why I'm afraid.

" hurt you," he said.

——Not even that night in the barren mountain, but earlier, I opened it and read it.

When I was most greedy, I compared the size.

But the disparity is really huge, no matter how itchy and unbearable, I have to touch it lightly to finish the job.

That's why, on that day in the barren mountain, besides kissing him, he didn't really do anything else.

"..."

This time, Luo Wenxin completely understood.

His small chest heaved up and down in anger, blood dripped from the roots of his ears, tears fell down, and he couldn't speak a word.

He really wanted to scold Ji Sheng, but he couldn't think of any new words, so he didn't even know how to scold him. But seeing the calm appearance of the man, Luo Wenxin didn't want him to be too complacent, so after holding back for

a long time, he choked out a few words, "Why are you like this!"

Luo Wenxin didn't believe it, he just "take a look".

Maybe she has been sneaky, sneaky... that...

This, this, this is a pervert!

Ji Sheng is a pervert!

But Ji Sheng still looked sideways at him, "What?"

Luo Wen was so angry that his eyes were moist and his lips were red and tender, so Ji Sheng couldn't help but leaned over and kissed him.

Kissed and kissed, his tongue was bitten.

The man grunted as he was bitten, and lifted himself up, but the corners of his brows and eyes were full of satisfaction. He rubbed the boy's puffy face, leaned over to the outside of the bed, and wanted to pull down the tie on the curtain.

The man's upper body was naked, exposing most of his shoulders. Luo Wenxin looked at his smooth back, covering his mouth that had been kissed secretly again, and the more he thought about it, the more angry he was, so he stretched out a pair of little feet from under the quilt and stepped on it. on his back.

The boy's toes were like flower petals, with his little strength, he would not be able to kick Ji Cheng normally.

But unfortunately, Ji Sheng's body was only half hanging on the edge of the bed at the moment, and he just stole the incense from the beauty's mouth, and it was time to relax, so he accidentally kicked Luo Wenxin out of the bed.

The man has a strong physique and is naturally not light in weight. For such a tall man, he was kicked out of bed in the middle of the night and fell to the floor, making a dull and dull sound.