Chapter 55

It was noon, and the sun was quite bright. After walking a few steps, even though he was wearing a sun-shading veil, Luo Wen still had a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

It was hot and a little thirsty, Luo Wenxin couldn't move anymore, so Ji Cheng wanted to hug him.

But in such a large audience, he is not a child, so it would be too embarrassing to be carried by a man.

Luo Wenxin shook his head, Ji Sheng looked up, and saw a rather gorgeous restaurant not far away, so he took Luo Wenxin along, asked for a private room on the second floor, and sat down for a while to rest.

The tea is Yuqian Longjing, and the dessert is pineapple jujube cake.

Luo Wen took a piece in his heart and put it in his mouth. Before the sweetness melted in his mouth, he heard a few voices talking behind the screen.

Although it was separated by a wooden door and a screen was blocked, the voices of those people were quite loud, and Luo Wenxin heard Ji Sheng's name inside.

The rivers and lakes are said to be very big, but they are also very small.

However, after more than half a month, the news that Ji Sheng appeared in the area of ​​Biyun Lake and injured dozens of people in Jianghu for no reason spread again.

Biyun Lake is quite close to Qiongzhou, so this incident naturally became a topic of discussion in the Qiongzhou teahouse restaurant.

Listen intently, only to hear a man talking loudly.

"A certain person is really arrogant this season. Not long ago, the murder of the heroes has not been resolved. How long have you been in peace?" The words were quite angry, "If such a thing happened again, is it true that no one can care about it?" Have you got him?"

Another person said: "Yes, I heard that among the people he injured, there are some decent young heroes, but... alas." There were a few more

unclear curses, and this group of people seemed to be After drinking, one can vaguely hear a bit drunk in his speech.

After a while, they talked about the recent unrest along the coast, either there were bandits making trouble, or there were Japanese people doing evil, and they said a few words with emotion, but they didn't mention Ji Sheng again.

Luo Wenxin didn't speak for a long time.

Except for the first piece of delicate pineapple jujube cake on the table, the rest remained untouched.

Ji Sheng pushed the pastry towards his eyes, "Don't want to eat?"

Luo Wenxin raised his eyes to look at him, and Ji Sheng was startled for a moment.

The young man's eye circles were reddish, his cheeks were puffy, and his thin fingers were gripping the edge of the wooden table tightly.

Not wronged.

— actually angry.

But his facial features are too soft, with this kind of expression, he is just like the kind of angry pink-faced doll in the drama. It only makes people laugh, but it doesn't feel intimidating.

Luo Wenxin was angry because of what these people said about Ji Sheng.

Except for those people themselves, only he and Ji Cheng know what happened in Su's Biezhuang that day.

It is true that the opponent is pressing forward every step of the way, it is false to injure without reason, and it is even more nonsense to commit crimes.

But things were passed around, and the rumors changed, and no one questioned his authenticity anymore, as if Ji Sheng should be a big villain and deserved to be scolded by them like this.

Luo Wen thought to himself that when they were outside the courtyard wall that day, what those people said was equally ugly.

Seeing how funny he looked, the man stretched out his hand and pinched his soft cheek.

Luo Wenxin was discouraged by him, looked at him for a while, then puffed up his mouth to listen to the person on the other end. After a while, he whispered: "...they are talking nonsense."

The young man's cheeks felt quite good, so Ji Sheng squeezed them a few more times, his gaze only resting on his face, and he said casually, "Yeah." "

That day, those people obviously did it first." Luo Wen was puzzled, "Why?" Are they going to say that about you?"

Ji Sheng thought about it for a while, and said honestly, "I don't know."

It is true that he has never understood what it means to be merciful in his behavior, but if you want to say that he killed innocent people indiscriminately, the hat is too big. some.

—He never killed women or children, nor did he kill unarmed people.

As Meng Qiao said, Ji Sheng can almost be said to have a clear distinction between grievances and grievances.

If it wasn't for the other party taking the initiative to provoke, Ji Sheng would rarely actually kill anyone. Since being with Luo Wenxin, he seemed more like it was on purpose, and he had never killed anyone in front of his eyes.

But for some reason, since the day he stepped into the rivers and lakes, he has seldom met people who are willing to communicate with him with the word "harmony" first.

Thinking about it carefully, apart from Meng Qiao, Yunxiu, Li Mengli and others, he has been in the rivers and lakes for many years, but he can't count a few people who can be called friendly, and his reputation has become like this inexplicably.

Fortunately, he didn't care too much about other people's eyes, so he said what he said and did whatever they wanted.

After sitting for another quarter of an hour, after the sun had rested for a while, he invited the waiter to pay the bill, and then he was ready to leave.

When I just came downstairs from the private room, I suddenly heard a few ping-pong-pong and clattering sounds from a private room, sometimes mixed with a few shouts.

Disputes are common in restaurants, but this movement was a little louder. Not long after, the shopkeeper who heard the sound went upstairs to adjust the peace.

But the people in the Jianghu fought with knives and swords, and the tables and chairs flew around. There was no way he, an ordinary person, could get in, so he stood aside and shouted "Guest officer, don't fight!" How much taels of silver should I claim for a while.

The doors of the other private rooms were also opened, and other customers came out to watch the excitement. The shopkeeper smiled apologetically, asking the other customers if they wanted some tea, and at the same time sent the waiter to serve some snacks, as if it was I apologize to other guests who were disturbed.

Suddenly, a low stool flew straight in the direction of Ji and Luo, and it was about to hit Luo Wenxin's head. The man took it with one hand, and the wooden stool fell firmly into his big palm. In the meantime, he was crushed to pieces.

All the onlookers froze for a moment.

Those who know martial arts will know that this person has deep internal energy, and I am afraid that he still walks with a strong force; those who do not know martial arts will also be amazed, and only think that this person is born with supernatural power.

I don't know who in the crowd shouted, "Your Excellency is so handsome!"

Another person laughed and said, "Yes, I see that it is much stronger than that Japanese short-legged shrimp!

" The two people stopped, and when one of them looked towards Ji Cheng, he sneered coldly, and he didn't know whether it was intentional or not, he jumped up lightly, and slashed at him with a knife.

The knife was so fast and fierce that it was almost impossible to see where the blade was coming from. Everyone around the audience gasped, Ji Sheng pushed Luo Wenxin back, pressed his hand on his waist and hips, and he came out of the sheath with a clang. It fell into his hands and took the knife from that man.

After this answer, although the expression on his face remained unchanged, he was stunned for a second.

This man doesn't look tall, but his hands are strong, he doesn't look like someone who is waiting for you.

At the moment, he cheered up a little bit, but he still had time to look at Luo Wenxin, and said in a low voice, "Stand back."

Luo Wen knew in his heart that Ji Sheng would not be able to concentrate fully when he was beside him, so he obediently stood in a far corner, leaning against the pillars of the corridor, and only poked his head out to look, feeling uneasy and uneasy, for fear that Ji Sheng would be hurt.

The man was also startled for a moment when Ji Cheng took his sword, looked Ji Cheng up and down, muttered something, and then said in jerky Central Plains dialect: "Maotou boy!" It turned out to be a

foreigner Bang people.

This man is about thirty years old, short and thin, with thin eyebrows and thin eyes, he must be the "Dongpu short-legged shrimp" mentioned by the crowd just now.

Looking carefully, the knife he held in his hand turned out to be quite strange, it was different from the ones commonly used by people in the Central Plains martial arts, it was thinner and longer, and it was a bit slimmer than Ji Sheng's Broken Soul.

The two looked at each other for a few seconds, and they both saw the excitement in each other's eyes. The man snorted and attacked him.

Ji Sheng's eyebrows were cold and his eyes were cold. He held the knife in his right hand and stood still, but when the other party made a move, he would show no mercy.

The rise of the two-person fight dazzled the surrounding audience.

People come and go in this kind of restaurant, which is a place where people from the Jianghu gather, so from time to time there will be a burst of applause from the crowd, and it is very lively for a while.

Luo Wenxin obediently listened to Ji Sheng's words and hid far away, but felt that the knife was really scary. He was worried about Ji Sheng's safety, and saw the two fighting farther and farther away, so he hurriedly took two steps over there, wanting to follow go forward.

At this moment, he suddenly heard a male voice resounding beside him, with a sinister, poisonous tongue wandering in his ears: "... Luo Wenxin." Luo Wenxin was stunned, only hearing the voice was

very Strange, but it is indeed calling his name.

Before he reacted, he was about to follow his reputation, when he felt a meridian on his arm being rubbed, and in an instant, his entire forearm became extremely sore and numb.

Immediately afterwards, the numbness spread to his limbs and bones, and he lost all strength immediately, and fell backwards limply, falling into a pair of arms.

The man pinched his shoulder with one hand and his arm with the other, with great strength, pinching Luo Wen's heart so painfully.

He dragged Luo Wenxin like that, all the way backwards, and he didn't know where he was going.

When the incident happened suddenly, Luo Wenxin was stunned for a moment. He subconsciously wanted to speak out, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he realized that his dumb acupoint was pressed, and it was as if the air had been sucked out of his throat, and he couldn't make a sound at all. .

He opened his eyes wide, a surge of fear came to his mind, and his scalp was numb.

He wanted to call him Ji Sheng, but his body was restrained, and his corner happened to be a bit hidden, so he couldn't see the man.

In desperation, I had no choice but to try my best to move my calf, which still had a little strength, and kicked over a vase.

The vase fell to the ground and broke into pieces, making a crisp sound.

Unfortunately, the crowd erupted in applause because of a regular move just now. This noise was immediately covered up, and no one noticed this corner.

But Luo Wenxin's small movements seemed to have immediately angered the man.

The man slashed at the back of his neck with a knife in his hand, and suddenly a pain mixed with numbness invaded his scalp. Luo Wenxin's eyelashes trembled slightly, his arms drooped limply, and he lost consciousness.

Before he fainted, he only vaguely saw a man's face in front of him, leaned over, pinched his chin, and said in a low voice, "You sneaked back to Qiongzhou, but you didn't go back to the mansion, what's your intention of wandering around in public? ? Don't you think it's not enough to be ashamed?"

He snorted again, "It's really good."

But Luo Wen was in a daze, and he didn't know what this man was talking about. He only felt that his eyelids seemed to weigh a thousand catties, and he couldn't lift them up at all. in the darkness.