Chapter 59

After Meng Qiao said goodbye to Ji Sheng and Luo Wenxin, he rode the red shadow for another five or six miles, and finally arrived at a small fishing village on the outskirts of Qiongzhou.

This small fishing village does not look big, and there are not many villagers. From a distance, there are several small wooden houses that have been vacant for many years. Although they are simple, they are also suitable for temporary healing.

It was late at night, and there was no light in the small fishing village, and it was silent and dark.

Meng Qiao dismounted from his horse, found a wooden stake to tie the horse, and unloaded his bundle, ready to find an empty house.

As a result, before he had walked a few steps, he felt that there were dots of flames chasing him in the distance.

He looked back, and when he saw it clearly, his eyes suddenly opened wide.

——I saw a group of people from afar, Mali, and the leaders were all holding the flag of the Qiongzhou government.

It was the government soldiers of Qiongzhou Yamen.

He and Ji Sheng went on a killing spree in the palace, killing the relatives of the emperor, and he also knew that this matter could not be settled so quickly.

And although with his usual skills, killing dozens or hundreds of government pursuers is a trivial matter, but now he is seriously injured, and this is a village, if there is really too much noise, it will be It's getting worse for him.

Feeling a bit confused at the moment, Meng Qiao looked back, clutching his wound, and stumbled around the village looking for a place to hide.

But this village is small, and the road is quite flat, so it is clear at a glance.

Seeing that the group of people were getting closer and closer, and they were about to reach the entrance of the village, Meng Qiao was very anxious, but there was nothing he could do.

Suddenly, the side door was opened, and a hand was stretched out, grabbing Meng Qiao's hand.

Meng Qiao's pupils shrank, and he pressed his right hand on the knife at his waist. He was about to stab the man to death, but he felt a round callus on the man's fingertips.

Before he could react, he was swept across his cheek by something hairy again.

Meng Qiao felt itchy from being swept, closed his eyes, stretched out his hand, and grabbed the hairy thing.

——It is the tassel of the flute tail.

Further down, I touched another shiny little jade, which was dangling.

Meng Qiao was very familiar with this thing. He opened his eyes wide in shock, "Lu..."

The man seemed to laugh slightly, reached out his hand to his lips, and said softly, "Shh."

Meng Qiao didn't dare to vent his anger.

Then he was dragged into the house by the man.

As soon as the door was closed, it didn't take a while before I heard the team of officers and soldiers passing by the door, shouting, and I didn't know what they were talking about.

the other end.

Dark mountains and forests, dilapidated ancient temples, a lotus Avalokitesvara sits on the altar, the statue is solemn.

It's just that in this temple, even Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara felt ashamed.

It's a pity that the gods and demons are invisible, and they can't come down to prevent these two people from having sex in his temple.

And even if the apparition came, no matter who the two of them were right now, they probably wouldn't be able to listen to him.

Needless to say, Luo Wenxin, the medicine had already made him feel so uncomfortable that he was going crazy.

This is what happens when you take a lot of this medicine.

The first is the cold, but the others are bearable.

But after a few hours, it's another kind of intolerance, which can only be relieved by getting better with others.

Presumably, when Qi Jinxuan fed him the remaining half bottle of medicine, he had the same idea - only when Luo Wen was so impatient, he had to voluntarily go to the guards in the courtyard.

It's just that he had calculated thousands of times, but he didn't think it was such a coincidence that Ji Sheng came.

At this moment, Ji Sheng's eyes were already completely red.

His mind was full of Luo Wenxin wanting to push him away, he would rather hug his asshole and rub against him than look at him, but he didn't know that what Luo Wenxin was doing right now was just because the poison in his body was stimulated. The medicinal property is not what he deliberately wanted to do.

And when the man removes his filthy clothes and sees clearly, there is no way out.

It was too small, and it was difficult to even have one.

On weekdays, when Ji Sheng wanted to do something, he would always hold him up, coax him with utmost care for a while, wait for a long time, and then slowly stretch out his fingers.

But always only dare to be superficial, Luo Wenxin will cry after a long time or pain.

In short, he managed to hold onto Ji Sheng, and tears flowed as soon as he said it.

But now, Ji Sheng didn't do anything to him at all, just kissed him a few times, and he was like that.

Ji Sheng straightened up slightly, and after a while, he lowered his head and took a closer look.

"Why is Xinxin like this?" He stared at her without blinking, and asked in a low voice.

"Why is that?" he asked again.

Luo Wenxin still wanted to push him away, not wanting him to come over, but at this moment, he really didn't have the strength to resist at all.

Of course he knows what he is like now, and he also knows that doing this kind of thing with Ji Sheng at this time will definitely be very bad to him.

But when the man held his wrist and put on other things, he completely softened.

Luo Wen wailed heartily, he thought this time it would be the same as before, Ji Cheng just kissed him.

Or at most, Ji Sheng will let him see that ugly thing.

He has seen it many times already, Ji Sheng is very bad, he likes to use it to get close to Luo Wenxin, especially his feet and legs.

But the boy was born too delicate, his flesh was too tender, and he was always crying out for pain too easily, so Ji Sheng had no choice but to back away and go to shake his hand again.

But right now Ji Sheng seems to be a little more anxious than before.

He didn't kiss twice more, he put the person back on the clothes, but he reached out his hand to put the broken soul and supreme on the place where he usually slung it, and removed it twice, the movement was as fast as if he was going to kill someone.

He still had injuries all over his body, most of which were not healed, and he could see mottled bloodstains on the thigh muscles, but the injuries didn't seem to affect the rest at all, and he was still very energetic.

Luo Wen lay down helplessly.

The few blows just now made him feel a lot better, the cold and hot symptoms eased a little, but it was far from enough.

His stomach was like a little monster walking around hungry, waiting for something to come in, and then biting.

His black eyes drooped slightly. Seeing what the man was doing, he cried softly a few times, obviously aggrieved.

He doesn't want this.

Because of this, this will not make the Gu poison better, it will only... only hurt...

But before the boy could speak, he had no chance to speak again.

He opened his mouth slightly, as if he had lost his breath all of a sudden, his eyes were wide open, and he didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

The man leaned over to kiss him, brushed away his sweaty forehead hair with one hand, and kissed his sideburns little by little, took a few deep breaths, the veins in his arms bulged, and he gritted his teeth and said, "...Xinxin." The young man curled up

, Trembling slightly, with his mouth open, his eyes were all loose, unable to answer him.

The man's eyes wandered around the man through the dim light of the fire.

Thin shoulders and slender waist, it is clear that they have only been seen for three days, but the meat raised in the past few days seems to be gone.

But it was precisely because she was so slender that she was as thin as a piece of paper, which made this situation all the more confusing.

Although there is Gu poison to help, it still seems reluctant.

Luo Wenxin finally regained his senses a little bit, but his head was covered with cold sweat, and when he realized what Ji Sheng had done, tears fell again, his mouth opened, and he took a deep breath.

Similar or similar things have naturally been done countless times, and I have already seen how to do it in the album given by Yunxiu, so I don't know anything.

But when it really came, I felt that it was completely different from what I thought.

It is even more terrifying than when you feel it with your hands on weekdays.

The man's head was dizzy, his temples were swollen and painful, and he felt like all the blood vessels in his body were about to burst.

The wounds that were barely healed by acupuncture just now were ruptured again due to the excessive tension of the muscles, and the wounds on the back were in severe pain, and blood was still overflowing.

But because of what he was doing now, he didn't seem to feel the severe pain anymore, and another incomparable tingling flowed down his entire spine.

How could it be so short? he thinks.

Worse than murder.

He leaned his neck back and let out a long sigh.

If he had known that it was so wonderful, he should have been like him on the first day he knew Luo Wenxin.

If you run away from your mind, you will not be able to restrain your strength.

The young man scratched him a few times and cried twice, but the man seemed not to feel it at all.

I can't be more detailed.

Whatever is on his mind, no matter what the reason is today, but in short, it has come to his mouth, so how can it be possible for him to stop.

He stared at Luo Wenxin expressionlessly, not allowing him to move, but he was still afraid of hurting him, so he reached out to hug him.

Luo Wen's heart trembled, the pain overwhelmed other emotions, and in the brief lucidity, he thought of what Qi Jinxuan said again, so he subconsciously said, "You, you can't touch me..." The man held his hand,

" I want to."

Luo Wenxin's head went blank, tears flowed down her cheeks, she couldn't say anything, even her crying was weak.

But the man seemed to go mad because of what he said just now. He began to ignore Luo Wenxin's tears, Luo Wenxin's soft crying and weak struggle, and he really worked hard, so where is Luo Wenxin? Can Wen Xin survive?

The man was injured and his body was covered in blood, but the strength of the two was still not at the same level, and there was even a huge difference in body size.

Ji Sheng lost his mind for a short time, as if his soul had come out of his body.

The clean middle coat that was dug out from the bag was placed on the ground, it was originally used to keep out the moisture, but it was twisted into a mess at some point.

Suddenly, the young man made a weak voice, like a dying bird, and his head limply hung to one side. Ji Sheng regained his senses, hugged him, and looked down at him.

This time, he realized that the young man's gaze had already been infatuated.

"Ji, Ji Cheng..." The young man was almost out of breath, and when he came back to his senses, he still stretched out his hand limply to touch his face, stumbling and crying: "I, I don't want you to die... "

I didn't push him anymore, and I didn't drive him away anymore, I just told him not to die.

It's all come to this point.

It was clear that Luo Wenxin was the one who breathed in more and vented less, but he still thought, don't want Ji Cheng to die.

Ji Sheng's throat choked a few times, he looked at him for a while, then moved his hands down, picked him up, and wanted to kiss him.

A warm and frenzied kiss fell on the young man's eyebrows and lips, and he licked away the tears from the corners of his eyes little by little. This time, Luo Wenxin didn't give Ji Cheng any response - he had already passed

out.