Chapter 6

After soaking in that hot spring for half an hour, Luo Wenxin really slept a lot better at night.

My hands and feet were warm, and Tang Pozi was not stuffed under the quilt, and I didn't feel cold in the middle of the night, and I slept very deeply.

Just dreamed a lot.

In the dream, he was still in Haicheng. It was hot in summer and cold in winter. When November came, the floor heating was turned on early at home.

There are carpets upstairs and downstairs. He is in better health, so he sits on the carpet in the living room and reads comics.

The doorbell rang, and he went to open the door. The elder brother who hadn't seen him for a long time came in. He had just returned from abroad, and he had a gift in his hand.

He received the gift, was picked up by his elder brother again, his feet were off the ground, and he was carried around several times.

When taking a bath at night, the servant put hot water, and after soaking in the bathtub for a while, he found that his favorite grape-flavored bath salt was gone, so he asked the servant to bring it in.

The door was pushed open, but the person who came in was not a servant, but an elder brother.

The elder brother helped him pour the bath salt into the bathtub, but he didn't leave immediately. Instead, he picked up the towel that was put aside and gently wiped his back.

He thought it was weird, he was already a big boy, and he would be eighteen in a year or so, and he asked his elder brother to help him take a bath, and others would laugh at him if he found out.

The elder brother wiped it, and it went down more and more. Luo Wenxin's ears were red, and he felt a little embarrassed. He quickly turned his head and saw that the person behind him was not the eldest brother, it was clearly that Ji Sheng.

...

Luo Wenxin was woken up by fright. After waking up, she still had that weird dream in her head.

On the way back from Tangchi yesterday, Luyi told him something about the young owner.

So Luo Wenxin knew his name, and also knew that he was the great apprentice of the previous Patriarch of Xianyun Village.

It is said that the previous head of the family was a quack with great martial arts. He bought this Zhuangzi to spend his old age. However, he has no heirs, and the only ones left are two personal disciples.

When Lu Yi said that, Luo Wenxin suddenly remembered that he was now transmigrated into a martial arts novel.

The original book is a novel based on the rivers and lakes. Many people in it know martial arts, and the most powerful one is of course the future male protagonist.

I don't know who is more powerful than Ji Sheng and the male lead.

Luo Wenxin couldn't figure it out, and didn't bother to guess anymore, anyway, those things had nothing to do with him.

Although it was a thrilling night, the hot spring bath was really effective, and Luo Wenxin's body actually got better.

The wind and cold that has been tossing for more than half a month has healed, the bruise on the waist has gradually dissipated, and the appetite has become very good.

This morning, Luo Wen drank a whole bowl of vegetable porridge for an unprecedented time.

Seeing that he had a good appetite, Luyi was also happy, took a handkerchief to wipe his face, and saw Luo Wenxin tugging at her sleeve after wiping, asking if he could go out to play.

Lu Yi glanced at him.

Since the beginning of winter, Luo Wenxin has been sick intermittently, never having a good day, staying in the house all day, really getting bored.

Now that the first month has passed, although the lake outside is still frozen, it is no longer so cold, and Luo Wenxin has indeed become much more energetic these days—

Luo Wenxin's eyes are wide open, full of anticipation.

"Okay." Luyi finally let go, "but not too long."

The task of taking Luo Wenxin to play fell on Jianyun's shoulders.

He took Luo Wenxin to play ice hockey on the lake that he had been coveting for a long time.

Luo Wenxin was dressed thickly, and a thick fox fur was draped over his jacket. Such a bloated attire, even though he wore it, he still looked thin.

Seeing Yun, who hadn't seen him for a long time, held his hand and ran forward excitedly. Luo Wenxin ran after him for a few steps, then smiled and bent down to pant for breath. Seeing Yun, he stopped and waited for him again.

Just after the first month of the lunar year, the flavor of the new year has not yet dissipated. There are still many children playing on the ice on the lake, all of them are dressed festively, holding small red paper lanterns in their hands.

As soon as Luo Wenxin appeared, he attracted the attention of many people.

It has been almost half a year since he came to this world, and he seldom came out to meet people. The only time he was taken back when he reached the river was the first time he saw so many people outside Zhuangzi.

He is good-looking, and has a good face. The fur collar of the fox fur is frowning with a small pink face. The eyebrows and eyes are like those drawn by the little fairy boy in the painting with good ink, not to mention how delicate it is.

Where have ordinary people seen such a character.

As soon as he appeared, the air seemed to circulate around him.

Some or no eyes followed him, Xu Shi realized that there were not many people following him, only a boy who looked like a bunch of children, and after a while, a child timidly came to talk to him.

Luo Wen replied with a smile in his heart, and soon, the children gathered around.

He had never had such an experience before, and he was quite at a loss.

A child whose face was chapped red from the cold suddenly reached out and handed him the red lantern he had been holding.

Luo Wenxin squatted down, holding the hand stove in one hand, and took the lantern with the other.

The child smiled happily, rolled his eyes, moved a little closer, and said something to him.

It was the local dialect of Xianzhou, Luo Wenxin didn't quite understand it, but the people around them laughed coaxingly.

An adult on the side smiled and scolded the child, but it didn't seem that he was really angry.

Everyone around looked at him and smiled kindly. Although Luo Wenxin was a little embarrassed, she didn't feel offended. After a while, she asked Jianyun in a low voice, "What did they just say?

" I want to marry you." Jian Yun rubbed his head, and laughed so hard that he couldn't see his teeth, "Then his father said, since he looks so good-looking, he must have settled for him a long time ago, and I don't know which girl is like that. Blessed."

"Oh..." Luo Wenxin blushed.

He will officially turn seventeen after the new year, and if counted as one year old, he is only sixteen and a half years old now, and he still feels like a child from the bottom of his heart.

But in this world, sixteen-and-a-half years old is not too young, it is the age to get married.

But he was pampered by his family since he was a child, and he didn't even go to school for a day, and he met only a handful of outsiders, let alone married, and he was still ignorant about love.

Holding the tassel on the outside of the stove cover, she felt ashamed for a while, Jian Yun took his hand and began to teach him how to play ice hockey.

Ice hockey is a very popular ice game in Xianzhou. A special bamboo pole is used to hit a ball made of ice into a hole slightly larger than the ball on the ice.

Jian Yun is very good at playing ice hockey, and what he brought here today is his own stick that he uses all year round.

He demonstrated it first, then handed the club to Luo Wenxin, and motioned him to try it, "Wen Xin, just hit it like this, it's okay if you don't hit it, just try it a few more times." It's a bit like golf

, Luo Wen was eager to try. He's never played ball yet.

The first stick was swung, and it really missed.

Luo Wen was not discouraged, he swung out another stick and hit it, the ball rolled to the edge of the hole, but suddenly split in two.

?

Luo Wen was stunned.

The cracking of the ice ball was weird, not to mention very sudden, and its section was extremely smooth, as if a sharp knife flew from the sky and cut it open in the middle.

Jian Yun was also stunned, and stood there in a daze for a while, then stepped forward to check the ice cube that had split into two hemispheres, but Monk Zhanger was still puzzled.

"Crack it, let me dig it up for you later." Seeing Yun's nimble hands and feet, he came over with another ice puck in a short while.

Luo Wenxin swung his stick again, this time it was hit exactly on point, and rolled straight towards the hole. He was so happy that he almost jumped up on the spot, and then saw the ball cracked again in front of the hole. two halves.

"..."

It's like hell.

But under the blue sky and broad daylight, where there is a ghost, the two realized something was wrong, and looked towards the lake shore.

Only then did they realize that at some point, the children who had surrounded them just now had dispersed in all directions, as if they were hiding from someone.

Looking up, five zhang away, a man dressed in black was leisurely leaning against a tree on the bank, playing with his narrow machete in his hand.

It was still a handsome face with no expression.

Just looking at his expression, anyone would think that he was here to trouble someone or kill someone.

It's no wonder that those children are scattered so far away, probably not daring to approach this cold-faced god.

Luo Wenxin held the ice hockey in her hand, and blinked her eyes in a daze.

After leaving the hot spring that night, he hadn't seen Ji Sheng for many days.

Ji Sheng is a man of the rivers and lakes.

The rivers and lakes are dangerous, and the sword has no eyes.

Luo Wenxin also vaguely remembered that Luyi said that Ji Sheng was injured by someone and was poisoned, so those who came to Xianzhou to treat the poison would probably leave after three to five days.

But he secretly took a look at the man—

why did he look like he was poisoned and paralyzed?

And he counted with his fingers in his heart, it was almost half a month since he saw Ji Sheng for the first time.

Luo Wenxin was still afraid of him, so after thinking for a while, he walked up to Jianyun, pulled his sleeve, and said in a low voice, "Let's go a little farther away to play." As he said, he secretly glanced at the

man glance.

Seeing Yun was also a little apprehensive about this master whom he had never met before, he cupped his hand towards Ji Cheng from a distance, took Luo Wenxin's hand and walked away.

The two ran away hand in hand.

Jian Yun was only fourteen years old, but he was born and bred in Xianzhou, he grew very tall at a young age, standing next to Luo Wenxin, he was half a head taller than him.

Seen from the back, they are a pair of lively young boys.

Ji Sheng inserted the knife obliquely into the soil, and leaned back against the tree.

His eyes fell on the hands held by the two, and he darkened his eyes thoughtfully.

There are dozens of hockey holes, large and small, on the huge lake. The two of them walked ten feet away in one go, feeling that it was far enough.

Luo Wenxin hid behind Jianyun, and sneaked a glance towards the shore, convinced that the figure of the person on the shore had also become blurred, so she felt relieved.

"Are there any more ice pucks?" Luo Wenxin's face was flushed, and

her eyelashes curled up when she smiled. My hands were red from the cold, and I was in a hurry to do coolies again.

He wanted to show off in front of Luo Wenxin, so he buried his head in digging hard, and the ice ball he dug out this time was big and round, crystal clear, really beautiful, almost like a spherical ice sculpture.

Luo Wenxin couldn't bear to play such a beautiful ice hockey anymore.

But before he could give up, the stick was about to be swung away, and the beautiful and shiny ice ball was shattered into powder.

The crystal clear powder was floating in the air, among other things, the scene was quite beautiful.

"..." Luo Wenxin was frightened.

Jian Yun also opened his mouth wide - he has been rolling and playing on this lake for so many years, and he has never seen such a strange thing!

A good ice hockey puck, why is it cracked and shattered? Strange!

He looked around in horror, and with this look, he saw the man on the shore.

The man was carrying a knife by his side, the sheath was cold and pure black, the blade was not half an inch out of the sheath, but the back of the knife was horizontal, and he slowly put it down when he saw him looking over.

"..."

Shengsheng smashed the ice puck with all his might.

Jian Yun was tongue-tied and speechless.

For a moment, he didn't know whether to accuse the other party of doing such things first, or to marvel at his mellow internal strength, and how to accurately hit a mere hockey puck from such a distance of ten feet.

Luo Wenxin wasn't completely stupid yet, seeing Yun's strange expression, he knew something was wrong, so he also looked there.

After a while, he reacted.

His own ice puck shattered frequently, and it was the man leaning against the tree who was doing the trick!

He looked at the calm man on the shore, and at the powder slowly falling in the air, and squeezed the stove cover with his hands, the circles of his eyes turned red.

He was finally able to come out to play once, and the ice hockey failed to be played once, and the most beautiful one was smashed into powder.

Even clay figurines have tempers.

Seeing that his eyes were red, Jian Yun immediately became at a loss.

He is a servant in Zhuangzi, Luo Wen has a soft temper and a flirtatious appearance, that's why he has no rules with Luo Wenxin, but when facing Ji Cheng, he absolutely dare not criticize anything.

Jian Yun scratched his head and coaxed him in a low voice, "Forget it, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have brought you out to play today..." "

No." Luo Wenxin wiped the cold back of her hand Wiping his eyes, the already red eyes were even more red, even the end of the eyes was full of crimson, he shook his head vigorously, "It's none of your business."

He stuffed the club into Jianyun's arms, Holding the stove in hand, he walked straight to the shore.

He was wearing thick clothes, and although he looked slender, his movements were still somewhat inconvenient.

Looking at him, Ji Sheng felt that he was like a clumsy duck at first, but when he saw him walking towards him, he felt an inexplicable feeling in his heart.

Kind of like pleasure.

Want to catch him.

It would be best to lift it up like the rabbit in Kunlun Mountains, shake off the snow on its white fur, put it in a warm cloak, and take it all the way down the mountain.

I really want to. My hands feel a little itchy.

Luo Wenxin stood still in front of Ji Sheng, slightly raised her head.

Even though he had prepared the draft in his stomach, when he actually faced this man, Luo Wen was still a little nervous. He pursed his lips and said in a low voice, "You...don't do this."

Ji Sheng looked at him condescendingly ,not talking.

Luo Wen stuttered for a moment, and decided not to use the honorifics, "You, you just broke my ball."

Ji Sheng stared at him without blinking.

Luo Wenxin wanted to hide from his sight.

But then he remembered that this person deliberately broke his own ice puck just now, and now he was questioning him, and he hid before the other party answered, what is the matter.

So he tried his best to adjust his expression, with a solemn face, and looked at the man, trying to make him realize his mistake with a serious expression.

"Oh." Ji Sheng said.

The corners of Luo Wen's eyes were red with anger.

He was already very good-looking, usually sickly, although he did not lose his beauty, but his angry eyes were shining and his face was flushed like this, which is really worthy of the words "glamorous".

Ji Sheng's eyes were calm, but his eyes were unscrupulously sizing up his face.

After a while, seeing that his tears really couldn't hold back, he pursed his thin lips, straightened up and said, "I'll pay you."