Chapter 47

Yunxiu is the direct disciple of Yeyun Valley, which is known as the Valley of Medicine Kings. The old Valley Master's medical and pharmaceutical skills are well-known all over the world. As his closed disciple, his medical skills are naturally not low.

That's why I just took a look at Luo Wenxin's expression and felt something was wrong.

After feeling the pulse, he was a little puzzled.

—— Lustful Heart Gu.

This Lustful Heart Gu is actually a kind of medicine and a kind of poison. It is only because it originated from Miaojiang that it got the title of "Gu".

Its original effect was only for women to improve their beauty, but later, after several reforms, it became the favorite of the mothers in the Qin Lou Chu Pavilion.

This kind of medicine is extremely yin and pure, and a man who is fed this kind of medicine can still turn into a physique that is easy to love. One can imagine how yin and cold it is, and it will greatly damage the life span.

The young man who took this medicine will be afraid of cold all the year round, his pulse will be fast and slow, and weak, and his physical fitness will be much weaker than that of ordinary men, but the advantage is that it is easy to control and is most suitable for confinement.

But the young man's pulse condition was indeed weak and weak, but it was unexpectedly stable, with no sign of disorder, as if he was being soothed by something.

Looking at the young man's complexion, although he was weaker and paler than ordinary people, and he was weak at first glance, but he was much better than those who took medicine since childhood.

Of course Yunxiu was puzzled.

But when seeing Ji Sheng, all these questions were explained.

The so-called Lustful Mind Gu, people who take this medicine, one of the symptoms is cold, and the other effect is that you can know the name of the medicine.

Inferred from the nature of the medicine, its detoxification method is not difficult to figure out.

If you get rid of this obscenity, the toxicity will naturally be relieved; if you can still be with a person with deep inner strength and masculine breath day and night, exchange oral fluids, and even have a skin-to-skin kiss, then it will be even more overwhelming. .

It's just that it's so hard to find someone with pure and deep internal energy, even if they can be found, there are still a few people who are willing to expend their skills to detoxify an irrelevant person.

Looking at today's martial arts, whether it is Louwailou, Xishanju, or Nanshan Sword School, the martial arts taught are all swordsmanship, and inner strength techniques are often complementary to martial arts routines. All are femininity.

Back then, the internal strength of the Songshan lineage was very strong, but there were not many people who practiced it, and even if there were, they were all unknown people—

except for Ji Sheng.

But Ji Sheng, Yun Xiu had ridiculed him as a "savage" before.

Since they are all savages, they must be ignorant of love, and will not interact with anyone who has been fed the Lustful Heart Gu, let alone companionship day and night, and skin-to-skin contact.

Yunxiu even suspected that if there was such a person who didn't have a good eye for him, he would definitely be slashed by this incomprehensible savage.

This boy is simply extremely lucky.

Although I don't know how strong the medicine is in his body, or what step the two of them have taken -

but at least judging from the pulse, if Ji Sheng is by his side for a day, the poison should be safe for his life.

While fleeing, Yunxiu smiled and said that she would draw a rare two-person picture for Ji Sheng and Luo Wenxin.

He also took Bai Xiangwan as an example, saying that as long as the paintings were made by him, no one would be dissatisfied. Ji Cheng is so reluctant, he really doesn't know what is good and what is bad.

The two chased after each other, and they fought all the way to the outside of the courtyard, and disappeared for a long time.

Luo Wenxin and Su Su looked at each other, Su Su was stunned for a while, then clapped his hands and stomped his feet, said: "This is Brother Luo! This is Brother Yun!"

Then he chased after him.

It's time for dinner, one or two are excited, what does it mean that they all ran away?

When Ji Cheng came back, he was the only one left, Yunxiu was not seen, and Su Su, who had gone out behind the two, was also missing.

He was holding the knife, but his face was still full of blackness. When he saw the young man waiting for him sitting in the gazebo, he stopped in his tracks.

Luo Wenxin was already a little hungry, but no one else was there, so there was no dinner, and the maid went to the small kitchen to bring out a bowl of ginseng chicken soup for him to drink.

He held the spoon and drank in small sips.

It always looks like that when eating, sticking out its tongue before the food reaches its mouth, like a cat.

Sensing the sound of footsteps behind him, he held the spoon and turned his head. Seeing that it was Ji Sheng, he immediately frowned and smiled, "You're back." Then he poked his head

around and looked around, "Where is Master Su and that person just now?"

"Where are they ?" " Ji Sheng frowned, put the knife back into its sheath, walked to his side, and asked, "What did you eat?" "

Ginseng chicken soup," Luo Wenxin looked up at him, and said with a smile, "It's delicious, would you like it? Take a sip too?"

Ji Sheng said "Yes", looked at him for a while, then looked at the soup, and said, "Then I'll take a sip."

Ji Sheng leaned down, and Luo Wenxin held up the spoon and fed it to his mouth, Before feeding him, Ji Sheng lowered his head and touched his mouth first.

This kiss was not sudden, after all, similar things often happen, but the person who was coming in from the courtyard was stunned for a moment——Yunxiu

paused, looked at the two with a half-smile, holding A fan with a few pieces of fan bone cut off by the soul-destroyer was shaking slowly with no deep meaning.

But he stopped suddenly, and Su Su, who was following him, didn't check, bumped into his back, rubbed his nose, and asked in confusion, "Brother Yun, why didn't you leave all of a sudden?" See

Yun Xiu looked inside without blinking, with an unfathomable smile on his face, and looked inside again.

Su Su is of medium stature and needs to stand on tiptoe to see.

When Ji Sheng heard this, he swept his eyes away and gave Yunxiu a cold look.

"It's nothing, it's nothing." Yunxiu waved her fan without any fear, patted Su Su's shoulder, and said with a smile, "I see you brother Luo, if you don't sing, you're done, and if you sing, you'll be amazed." I thought it was a must

. A savage who has been lonely all his life, he really found such a beautiful young man.

Said that the young man was lucky, so Ji Sheng was extremely lucky this time.

We must find an opportunity to ask this young boy how he met Ji Sheng.

This mountain courtyard is indeed a good place to stay for a summer vacation.

It is neither cold nor hot, shaded by lush trees, and occasionally there are birds chirping once or twice, making it seem leisurely and quiet.

At the foot of the mountain is Biyun Lake. There are as many fresh fish and fresh wild vegetables as you want. The fish soup stewed with wild vegetables is thick and delicious, and it is very refreshing to serve with the soup.

Even Luo Wenxin, who eats like a cat, seldom eats half a bowl more.

So I stayed for two more days.

Su Su was overly enthusiastic, and as the past few days passed, his admiration for Ji Sheng did not decrease but increased, surrounding him "Brother Luo" all day long, and "Brother Luo" short.

Originally, Luo Wenxin was already used to this name, but now there is another Yunxiu—

this person is probably an old acquaintance of Ji Sheng, the two fought over a small portrait that day, and his folding fan and weapon were broken His soul was cut to pieces, but this man was not angry at all, he was shaking his tattered iron fan all day long, dangling in the courtyard, either staring at Luo Wenxin or Ji Sheng voila.

Or else, just looking back and forth between the two of them, as if they were looking at something strange.

When Su Su called Ji Sheng "Brother Luo", he showed a meaningful look in his eyes.

Ji Cheng was dragged away by Su Su to look at the knife, Yunxiu put away his fan, and slowly swayed to Luo Wenxin's side, looking at him with his chin in his hands, there was a hint of a faint smile in his glass-like pale eyes.

After coming to this world, Luo Wenxin had seen the way many people looked at her.

Some are as loving as Uncle Xu, some are as gentle as Lu Yi; there are also those like the coquettish man who are playful, and there are even Ji Sheng, who stares at the prey like a wild beast hunting, with only Luo Wenxin in his dark pupils .

But this man is different from them, when he looked at him yesterday, his eyes looked like he was looking at a flower or grass, but now he looks like he is looking at some rare treasure.

Luo Wenxin saw that the other party was looking at him, but kept silent. He couldn't help it, touched his face, and whispered: "...Is there something on my face?" "Your name is Luo

Wen Heart?" Yunxiu asked him.

As soon as Luo Wenxin said "um", he nodded and continued, "Okay, little Wenxin, I'm very curious about one thing, can you answer it for me?" Luo Wenxin was stunned for a moment

. In a daze, I didn't know what I could answer for him. Before he could speak, he heard him move closer to him and asked, "You and Ji Sheng are already married?" Luo Wenxin held

a small apple in her hand, and suddenly choked. Living.

"..." Realizing what the man in front of him was asking, the young man's face turned red visibly with the naked eye, his little ears were pink, and he stumbled and said, "What... what do you want to be a couple..." His voice became smaller and smaller

.

Having said that, Luo Wen was not completely confused in his heart, otherwise, he would not have blushed as soon as the other party asked this question.

This "being a couple" is definitely not an ordinary couple.

"Yes, or not?" The man moved closer and asked again.

"I-I don't know..." Luo Wenxin pinched the apple, her hair almost stood on end, and whispered, "I don't know what to do...Why would you ask like this..."

Since meeting Ji Sheng, kissing and hugging has long been a common occurrence, and on the day of Zui Tushan, I even eavesdropped on how other people "be a husband and wife".

If these were not counted, Luo Wenxin could no longer pretend that he didn't understand anything under the banyan tree and the hot spring pool a few days ago.

But even though he already thought in his heart that he and Ji Sheng were extremely close, he still didn't know if he had done these things to be considered as "married".

The young man really couldn't hide his thoughts, his face was blushing, his eyes were wandering, but he didn't dare to look at him, Yunxiu couldn't help but smile.

"Think about it." Yunxiu said to himself thoughtfully, "You don't understand, and he doesn't understand either. Could it be that a savage can still be expected to get enlightened? A random meal is the most." Yunxiu

saw Luo Wenxin secretly looked at himself, and then smiled gently at him, "Don't be afraid, I didn't mean anything malicious, it's just that when I took your pulse yesterday, I found out that you have a chill in your body... Did you know that?" This man

yesterday He did feel his own pulse, but before he could speak, Ji Sheng came in.

Hearing him talk about his illness, Luo Wenxin's expression became a little nervous, and he nodded hurriedly, "I know. I have seen the doctor and prescribed some medicines." "Oh."

Yunxiu nodded, "Then Do you have a prescription? Show it to me."

Luo Wen thought for a while, and when he visited the doctor in Mozhou that day, the doctor did indeed write a prescription for him, and now it is placed in his little baggage.

He was afraid that the man would ask him about whether he was married or not, so he immediately said, "Wait a minute, I'll look for it." Standing up, he went

into the room, searched for the prescription, and then Come out and hand it to Yunxiu.

Yunxiu held the piece of paper, glanced at it casually, and put Fang Zi down.

Luo Wenxin had heard from Su Su yesterday that this person is a disciple of Yaowanggu, he must be very knowledgeable in medicine, so he hurriedly asked, "Is this prescription wrong?" Yunxiu looked up at him, "It's not

wrong "

It's just that the medicines that are commonly prescribed are Angelica, Angelica, Rehmannia glutinosa, velvet antler, etc., which are commonly used to invigorate qi and dispel cold. Drinking it is of course not harmful, but it is useless to Lustful Heart Gu.

"It's just that Fang Zi was too cautious, and the recovery may be too slow." Yunxiu said, and then asked, "Xiao Wenxin, do you want to cure this disease?"

The man was full of smiles, and he really looked like a gentle and kind person. Luo Wenxin was taken aback by him, and immediately forgot the shocking thing he said just now, and subconsciously nodded.

The man asked him to stay here, and when he came back after going out for a while, he had an extra delicate box in his hand.

Yunxiu handed the box to him, and said, "The medical books here are the result of half my life's painstaking effort. Take it back and read it carefully. If you study carefully, you will surely recover from this illness in a few days."

Before Luo Wenxin had time to think about why he had to study medical books first, he was about to open the lid of the box to take a look, when Yunxiu stopped him and said seriously: "I said it was a painstaking effort, so I can't show it to others casually, you Let's watch it when there is no one around."

After dinner, Luo Wenxin went back to her room early.

Before Ji Sheng came back, when there was no one around, he opened the small box, took out a medical book, and looked through it carefully under the lamp with a serious face.

When he first saw this box, he thought it was very exquisite, but he didn't expect that the books inside were also exquisite.

Opening the heavy cover, I can still smell the dark fragrance floating on the pages inside.

There is more than one book, and most of them have their names written on them, but they are all about flowers and plants, such as "bluegrass" and "lily", which don't sound like they have anything to do with my illness.

Luo Wenxin took out one by one, and finally he found one without a name on the cover.

This book is the thickest and most exquisite in the inside, the cover is doused with gold powder, and it looks extravagant and gorgeous everywhere.

As soon as it was opened, there was a person's signature written on the title page, which must be Yunxiu's handwriting.

Luo Wenxin was thinking about why even the medical books are so gorgeous, opened it curiously, and his eyes froze.

The contents inside are not as he imagined, just small words about medicinal materials, on the contrary, they are all exquisite paintings.

The painting is elegant and majestic, and one can tell at a glance that the painter himself has great skills. The color and composition are also very eye-catching and admirable.

But those are not the most important.

The important thing is that the contents of these pictures are all beauties.

——More than that, if you look carefully, the beauties' chests are all flat.

The beauties are lying down or lying down, with a frown and a smile, the brows and eyes are full of amorous feelings, and some even have their clothes half exposed, with their shoulders and necks slightly exposed, and the pictures are extremely fragrant.

Luo Wenxin had never seen such a painting before, her face was a little hot, but she couldn't help turning her hands back.

Turn another page...

This time, it's not just one beauty, but two men.

Luo Wen stared intently for two seconds, and when he saw the movements of the two people in the painting clearly, his face turned red and he immediately closed the pages of the book.

... This, this, what kind of medical book is this, it is clearly a erotic picture!