Chapter 66

Sunlight poured in through the wooden windows, and the whole cabin was warm.

It's wonderful weather.

It's just that the sun is a little bit brighter. If there are still people lying on the bed at this moment, it's probably the real sun drying their buttocks.

When Ji Sheng had already washed his face and came back after drying his face, the porridge and side dishes on the table were still untouched.

He paused, then walked to the bed and called out in a low voice: "Xinxin?"

"Come out for dinner."

The little mountain bag on the bed remained motionless.

Ji Sheng thought for a while, stretched out a hand, and poked it.

I don't know where it was poked, the little mountain bag trembled slightly, then moved a few times inside, and then stopped moving again.

It seemed to change the direction towards him.

Ji Sheng simply sat down on the edge of the bed, and pulled the quilt, "Is this not boring?"

The people inside didn't answer, and Ji Sheng stretched out his hand to pull it off for him.

A muffled cry came from under the quilt, "Ji Cheng!"

Through a thin layer of quilt, one could still hear the anger and shame that hadn't dissipated.

What is hidden here is Luo Wenxin.

Luo Wenxin felt that she would have no face to face people in her life.

Originally, he planned to stay in Yunyun Valley for a while longer, until Ji Sheng recovered completely before leaving...

But, after what happened just now, he can't wait to sneak away right now!

Why... why is there such a person as Ji Sheng!

After a long time, feeling that the man was still pulling the quilt lightly outside, Luo Wen felt ashamed and angry, and he was really suffocated, so he lifted the quilt and stared at the man angrily.

It's just that he was stuffed in the quilt for too long, his whole face and neck were red, his eyes were still glistening with tears, it was hard to speak of any momentum.

The boy stared at him for a few seconds, then covered his face with his hands, and cried out, "I'm ashamed to see people!"

His face was only a little bigger than a palm, and his hands were also small. Even if he covered his face like this, he could see the tears flowing down his face. The snow-white cheeks flowed down and slid into the neck.

He was sobbing and sobbing, his nose and eyes were red, he was so pitiful, just looking at his appearance, he thought he had suffered some great grievances.

Seeing him crying, Ji Sheng reflected on himself for a second as usual.

It can probably be guessed that it was because of that incident just now.

So he said: "Why? She didn't know it was yours."

Luo Wenxin raised her hazy eyes, stared at him bitterly, and cursed in a crying voice: "It's all your fault!"

Ji Sheng was very calm Accepted, "Yeah."

It was indeed his fault.

Forgot to take out the thing that smelled of Luo Wenxin before the clothes were washed.

Let someone wash it.

What a pity.

Luo Wenxin saw that the man agreed so quickly, but he only admitted it verbally, but he didn't know the problem at all in his heart.

Or even if you know, you will definitely do it again next time.

He held back for a while, but still said: "You, why did you keep... keep that!"

That day at Biyun Lake Villa, he thought Ji Sheng was just playing around with him, so he took it away , but never thought that he kept it all the time, and even let others see it!

Just by saying it, Luo Wenxin seemed to have experienced another predicament just now.

Thinking of the shocked face of that little maid, Luo Wenxin wished she could bury her head back under the quilt again, and never come out again for the rest of her life.

"Huh?" Ji Sheng thought for a while, "I've been wearing it close to my body since you gave it to me." "..."

What

do you mean... I gave it to him by myself! It was clearly Ji Sheng who took it from him!

Who would give something like that away?

Luo Wen was so angry that he couldn't speak.

"Those days when I was looking for you, I haven't missed it."

"..."

The man calmly seemed to be describing an ordinary thing, but he was slightly regretful, "It's boring." "

..."

Luo Wenxin cried The corners of his eyes were red, and he really wanted to hit him, but he remembered that Ji Sheng couldn't hit him now, so he still stared at him with red eyes, tears streaming down his face.

Ji Sheng was afraid that his eyes would be ruined by crying, so he took out the handkerchief and wiped his eyes, but was slapped off by the young man, and retracted into the quilt, no matter how much he pulled it, he couldn't get it out.

He was crying in a mess under the quilt, and thought inexplicably:

I don't know if this is mentioned in the book.

The original book only said that the big villain has high martial arts skills and is very bad, but it must have never said that he is still a big pervert!

Luo Wenxin felt ashamed and didn't want to see anyone, so she hid under the quilt all morning, even the medicine was fed and drunk by Ji Cheng.

It wasn't until the afternoon that I couldn't get bored anymore, so I was half coaxed and half hugged and stripped out of the quilt, and taken out to get some air.

His whole body was limp and he had no strength, and he was walking slowly while being held by the man, and he refused to look at him in a fit of anger.

Ji Cheng asked him if he wanted to recite it, Luo Wenxin said no; passing around the ancient tree, Ji Cheng asked him if he wanted to play on the swing, Luo Wenxin also pouted and shook his head.

Just walking and stopping like this, after a while, I saw a lot of people coming and going on the trail leading out of the valley.

These people kept walking and hurried in one direction, holding all kinds of things in their hands.

Some are colored glass bottles several feet long, filled with colorful liquids; Plants and flowers...

in short, everything is amazing.

The two stood behind a big tree, Luo Wenxin poked his head and looked at it for a while, and was a little curious, so he heard Ji Cheng tilt his head and ask him, "Want to see?"

Luo Wenxin's attention had already been attracted, Forgot to be angry with Ji Sheng, and nodded subconsciously when he heard him ask this question.

They are now diners in the valley, and there is really nothing else to do except three meals a day.

Luo Wenxin is still serious about recuperating from his illness, he has to drink medicine obediently every day, get his pulse checked, and then listen to the doctor's orders, but Ji Sheng doesn't have the consciousness of a patient.

But on the surface, he still "lost all his internal strength", so he even skipped the morning exercises in the past, and he was really doing nothing.

Fortunately, there is something new in the Yunyun Valley, just wandering around is enough for the two of them to stroll around for a long time, but because everyone in the valley has serious things to do, it is inconvenient to disturb them, so they can only choose some secluded places to stay.

Seeing these boys and maids all going to one place at this moment, it seems to be a rather lively place, so Ji Cheng took his hand, and the two of them walked over there together.

Without going around a few big trees, I saw a courtyard in front of me. The eaves are upturned and the lintel is magnificent. It looks like a bird's leather and flying like a bird. It looks very different from other buildings in the valley.

Walking a few steps forward, I saw a plaque hanging on the gate of the courtyard, with the words "Luming Hall" written on it, and there were a few faint voices coming from it, seeming to be arguing, and it was quite fierce.

One of them is vigorous and thick, and it is faintly familiar.

As he walked closer, he could hear the conversations of those people more and more clearly, but he was a little surprised when he heard them clearly.

I only heard the vigorous old man's voice say: "...Healers should naturally survive the world with benevolence and compassion, but if you poison more people to death just because of your own cowardice, what should you do? Yun Che, speak up."

There was a murmur of conversation below.

After a while, another hesitant male voice spoke, and it must have been that Yun Che.

I only heard Yun Che say: "It's just the master of the valley, this disciple really doesn't understand... these medicine people have already suffered inhuman pain when they were fed medicine, and now they are used to introduce medicine...does it violate the practice of medicine?" The root of saving lives..."

The old man's voice seemed to hate that iron cannot be made into steel. He sighed "Alas" and "Alas" a few times, and said: "Too much benevolence is also a bad thing. In this regard, your senior brother Yunxiu is actually better than you. Yun Che, you If it doesn't work, let's put it aside for now, and when your senior brother Yunxiu comes back, you can take care of it with him."

The male voice replied "Yes" and didn't answer any more.

Ji and Luo listened to the corner for a while, looked at each other, and both saw surprise in each other's eyes.

I have always only heard people in the martial arts talk about swords and swords, and when they talked about their rise, they would fight. Now I hear doctors talking about medicine, and it is not very harmonious. There are always disagreements.

It's just that what kind of cowardice this "cowardice" is, how painful the "inhuman pain" is, and what the identity of the "medicine man" is, the two of them really don't know.

Fortunately, there are several flower windows carved on the walls of this small courtyard, standing by the windows, one can have a glimpse of the scene in the courtyard.

The two stepped forward.

Luo Wenxin put his hands on the edge of the wood to look in, while Ji Sheng stood behind him with folded arms, lowered his head slightly, and looked inside at a glance through the gap in the window.

I saw a courtyard inside, with a red sandalwood table on the top, and an old man with white hair and white beard sitting behind it; below

were dozens of small tables, and behind each of them was a person wearing a white cloth. The young man in a long robe, his hair wrapped in a cloth scarf embroidered with orchid grass patterns, looks like a scholar.

This scene can be guessed at a glance, sitting on the top should be the old valley master Di, and the ones below should be the disciples of the valley.

The disciples of Yunyun Valley are divided into inner sect and outer sect. The inner sect is naturally the direct disciples of the old Gu master or the masters, while the outer sect is the medical apprentices raised by Lu Mingtang.

However, in order to show that everyone is treated equally, on the fifth day of every month, the old Guzhu or a certain uncle will give a lecture in Luming Hall, and all disciples from inner and outer sects will come to listen to the lecture together.

Today is the fifth day of September, the day when Mr. Gu gave lectures.

As I said just now, it is the introduction of medicine by using medicine for people—

of course it is not for people to use as medicine, but many medicines need to go through the human body to know how effective they are before they can be used by most people.

That's what medicine people do.

Suddenly hearing the old valley owner clapping his hands, three or two young girls walked into the courtyard from behind the door.

All eyes are on the past.

These girls are all tall and proud, but they all wear men's hair in buns and men's clothes, and there is a strange disharmony.

Luo Wenxin was feeling strange, so he heard the old Gu Master say: "Who are the ones who made the Wugou Pill? Come forward, let's examine the properties of the medicine in their bodies together."

Luo Wenxin thought to himself, it seems These girls are medicine men.

I saw a few disciples stepping forward, and those "girls" put their hands on the skirts of their clothes, as if they were about to undress.

It was the first time for Luo Wen to see such an interrogation scene. He was extremely curious, opened his eyes wide, and was waiting to see again, when a pair of big palms covered his eyes.

?

It was pitch black in front of him, Luo Wenxin stretched out his hand to pull the man's big palm, and whispered: "...What are you doing covering my eyes."

Ji Sheng moved closer, and whispered in his ear, "I can't see."

As she said that, she actually covered his eyes with one hand, and picked him up with the other hand, and just carried him away all the way.

Luo Wen was stunned.

He obviously hasn't seen anything yet!

Curious and anxious in his heart, he grabbed the man's big palm to pull it down, but he couldn't move it at all.

God knows where Ji Sheng got such strength.

I don't know where Ji Sheng carried him all the way, only hearing Lu Mingtang's voice went away, I knew that he must have gone a long way.

Luo Wenxin was already discouraged, but still couldn't help asking, "Why don't you show it to me?"

Ji Sheng thought for a second, "It's nothing to watch."

Luo Wenxin was a little unconvinced, "Why can you watch it?" , but I can't see it?"

Obviously Ji Sheng brought him here, but he covered his eyes and didn't let him see.

Ji Sheng said, "I didn't watch it either."

The two of you said "you didn't watch it" and "I didn't watch it" in this deserted place, but in the end they didn't know what it was, Luo Wen Xin felt itchy like being scratched by a cat, and asked several questions.

He was originally a curious character. When he was in poor health, he was detained and not allowed to go anywhere, so there was nothing new to see. Now that he is better, he still has to cover his eyes.

Ji Sheng was so entangled by him that he couldn't help it, so he simply hugged him, clasped his neck, and kissed him on the lips.

"Are you so curious?" The man held the tip of the young boy's tender tongue in his mouth for a while, finally blocked his rambling little mouth, and said helplessly, "Then Xinxin, show me yours, okay?"

Luo Wen's face puffed up, and he didn't know what he was talking about.

In the next moment, I saw the man leaning down, first sniffing at the side of his neck for a while, then going down a little bit, and biting it through the thin white shirt.

That place is so delicate, even through a layer of soft cloth, it can't be touched casually, let alone such a direct action.

Seeing him leaning down, Luo Wenxin thought that he would at most be the same as usual, sniffing and kissing her for a while, but he didn't expect that he was thinking there.

He almost bounced from the bite.

"Show me yours."

"You become..."

The word "state" was hoarse in her throat.

Luo Wenxin was about to burst into tears, he stretched out his hand to push Ji Sheng's head, and changed his rhetoric, "You hate it!" "Aren't you curious?"

Ji Sheng seemed to find the taste novel, so he didn't let go, As he continued, he said vaguely, "Show me."