Chapter 10

Ji Sheng's way of thinking has always been simple.

If you ruin his ice hockey, you will pay one; if you hurt him, let him play back.

He didn't see any problem. So he bowed and squatted there for a long time, but he didn't wait for the other party's "revenge". He tilted his head in confusion,

"Why didn't you hit me?"

, with a face full of bewilderment.

He didn't expect a man to say such a thing. Besides, how could he really want to hit him...

He pursed his lips, and his eyes fell on the man's broad back. For some reason, he suddenly thought of his puppy Wang Wang at home in Haicheng.

When he was three years old, his elder brother brought him a companion dog.

It is a one-year-old Labrador, which was brought back after strict screening of its appearance. It is compared with relatives.

But Luo Wenxin was still only a little bit younger, and because of his illness, he was still much shyer than ordinary children. To him, such a beast that was pouncing on him with its tongue out was still too scary. some.

At the beginning, he was afraid even if Wang Wang was close to him. He lived on the third floor and would cry when he heard Wang Wang's cry. It took a long time before he dared to touch its fur with his little hands.

After a long, long time, after confirming that Wang Wang is actually very good and really won't bite him, Luo Wenxin dared to let him carry him around the villa with confidence.

Ji Sheng and Wang Wang, from breed to appearance, are two completely different things.

But at this moment, Luo Wenxin secretly felt that they were a little bit alike.

Maybe, maybe...he is just like Wang Wang, he just looks a little fierce, but he won't really do anything to him?

"I, I didn't say I would call back." Luo Wen sniffled, and whispered, "I just... want you not to bully me in the future." There was still some soft crying in the

young man's voice, Hearing this, Ji Sheng frowned again.

Where on earth did he bully so hard that he deserved to cry like this?

Ji Cheng turned his head, and subconsciously wanted to say "I didn't", but seeing Luo Wen's heart flushed to the tip of his poor nose, and the words came to his mouth, he swallowed them back for some reason.

"Yeah." Ji Sheng looked at him.

Ji Sheng actually didn't know what non-bullying was, but after thinking about it, he added, "Okay."

Luo Wenxin also looked at Ji Sheng, as if evaluating the credibility of his words, after a while. After a while, he stretched out a little finger from the brocade quilt, "Then you promise."

The young man's finger was thin, white, like a spring onion.

Ji Sheng looked down at it, remembering how he put his finger on the ice puck, and suddenly felt extremely thirsty in his throat.

The burning thirst made his mind go blank for a moment, so his neck drooped, and he moved forward in a strange way, like a thirsty person approaching the water source.

Luo Wenxin immediately opened her eyes wide in shock, and said in a low voice, "What are you doing..."

Ji Sheng finally came back to his senses, and forced himself to stop, his lips just barely in front of his fingers.

He looked up at Luo Wenxin, and then looked down at his fingers.

Then he stretched out his hand and held his little finger.

"..." Luo Wenxin's eyes opened wider and wider, and she was even more at a loss.

If it wasn't really impolite, he really wanted to tell Ji Sheng, you... really look like the dog I used to raise at home.

Luo Wenxin looked at him with a puffy face for a while, turned away, and laughed with a "puchi".

This was the first time he smiled in front of Ji Cheng, he smiled innocently, his eyes were bent, and his long eyelashes looked fluffy.

Ji Sheng's Adam's apple rolled, still holding the young man's finger, he heard his voice a little hoarse, "What's wrong?" "That's

not the case."

Luo Wenxin finally stopped laughing, turned his face, little finger When his palm moved, Ji Sheng let go, and he took it out, "This is how to pull the hook."

He used his left hand to hook with his right hand, demonstrating to Ji Sheng.

Ji Sheng stared at him without blinking, his eyes moved from his face to his hands.

"After pulling the hook, you can't go back on your word." Luo Wenxin raised his eyes to look at him, "...do you understand?" "

Oh."

Ji Sheng replied vaguely, he didn't hear what he was saying at all, and just waited for him Separated his hands, he hooked it almost impatiently.

Luo Wen, who was so strong, felt a little pain in his heart.

"Understood." Ji Sheng wrapped his finger around him, shook it, and said in a low voice, "I promise."

Luo Wenxin's illness was lingering, and he tossed and tossed for more than half a month.

When it gets better completely, the ice outside will melt, and spring will come.

On this day, the sound of horseshoes outside Xianyun Manor came from far to near.

Uncle Xu opened the door and saw a few carriages from a distance, followed by a cart with dozens of large boxes stacked on top of it, and there was a sign of a garment factory in Jiangnan outside the boxes.

This means that the ordered clothes have arrived, and Uncle Xu hastily welcomed them in.

Outsiders see that Xianyun Village is simple, but in fact it is not short of money.

When Yin Ruozhen was young, he traveled all over the world, collecting antiques, calligraphy and paintings that filled the entire warehouse, and any one of them was worth a fortune.

Ji Sheng and Meng Qiao live a more casual life, not much interested in rare antiques, but after traveling for a long time, there will always be some treasures that come by chance.

Therefore, Xianyun Zhuang only has several thousand taels of silver for cutting clothes every year. However, the servants are more cautious when the owner is away. .

There must be hundreds of new clothes, all of which are not big in size—at least at first glance, they are not tailored according to the style of the young owner of Xianyunzhuang.

There are also some bright, clean and tender colors that make people think of spring at a glance.

From the south of the Yangtze River to Xianzhou, the journey is long, but the materials used for the clothes are expensive, among them there are several new patterns from the palace, and the number is so large, the people who pledged the goods did not dare to be negligent, and they did not dare to stop for a moment to reach the border of Xianzhou , Inquiring about coming to Xianyunzhuang.

Uncle Xu greeted people inside, and at the same time called people to come in for tea, and at the same time called Jianyun to ask people to help carry things.

The boxes were filled to the brim for the entire main room, and the lids of the boxes on the top floor were opened to make it easier to count the goods.

The escort who delivered the goods took a sip of the tea, wiped the sweat off his forehead, and jokingly said, "The lady in the mansion is really well-bred."

When he delivered the goods, he only counted the number, and didn't look carefully at the style of the clothes. Seeing that they were all in fresh colors and made of such expensive materials, he thought that they must be the pampered lady of some rich family.

It's just that the Northwest is too remote. Not only remote, but also bitter cold.

In other places, in March and April, it is so hot that you have to wear spring shirts, and it is still chilly here.

What kind of wealthy family would live in such a ravine?

I'm not afraid to freeze the dewy face of the delicate young lady.

Uncle Xu was taken aback when he heard this.

Where is the lady from the house?

After a few seconds, he soon realized that the other party had misunderstood. Just as Uncle Xu was about to speak, the escort asked in a chatty manner: "Master and Madam must love her very much. How old is she this year, can I agree with her?"

This escort was very talkative, Uncle Xu smiled sarcastically, but just as he didn't know how to answer, a few maidservants had already taken out the clothes and counted them on the list.

From the corner of his eye, the head of the escort saw the unfolded plain white floating brocade, and couldn't help being taken aback.

What is a men's clothing?

The maidservants took out other clothes one after another.

Holding the teacup, the head of the bodyguard stared wide-eyed, and looked at it again carefully—

although the colors and materials of these clothes were indeed liked by those noble ladies, they were indeed men's clothes.

Could it be the wrong delivery? Such a long way, if it is really wrong, it will be broken!

Just as he was dazed, a blur suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, as if a figure flew by, everyone raised their heads, then lowered their heads, and the floating brocade in the hand of the little maid disappeared.

The head of the escort's pupils shrank, and he couldn't care less about the surprise, he sternly shouted: "Who?!"

The knife hanging on his waist was pulled out with a "crash".

All the way is safe and sound, and it's all in someone's yard. Could it be possible to meet robbers? !

A drop of cold sweat fell on Dart's forehead.

Their bodyguard teams travel all over the country to deliver goods, and they all have a bit of martial arts on their bodies, and they are considered half of the world.

Especially himself, he learned a set of saber techniques from Lou Wai Lou when he was young, and he practiced it extremely finely, and his internal and light kung fu was also inherited from Lou Wai Lou. Ordinary Jianghu people might not be his opponents.

But the figure of the person who came in just now was erratic like a ghost, and the escort leader couldn't even see what his face looked like.