Chapter 41

Luo Wenxin was stunned.

In an instant, his legs went limp, and he fell back and sat on the grass.

He didn't quite hear what the man was saying, but the man's description was terrifying, and his expression was like a ghost. If it wasn't for the fact that he was seriously injured, Luo Wenxin almost suspected that the other party would violently eat him.

Luo Wenxin looked at him timidly, his lips trembled twice, and whispered, "You, who are you..."

The man stared at him, as if he was trying to endure something, he held his chest, and his throat moved for a long while. , Spit out a big mouthful of black blood.

Luo Wen's eyes froze with fear, and he wanted to run instinctively, but seeing this situation, his hands and feet were limp and he couldn't move.

Fortunately, after the man spit out the mouthful of black blood, the evil spirit on his face finally faded a bit, then he stretched out his hand, and tapped two acupuncture points on his body twice.

When he opened his eyes again, the man's eyes became somewhat clear, but he looked at Luo Wenxin coldly without blinking.

The boy trembled slightly under his gaze.

Such a powerless person seems to make a man extremely emotionally unstable.

Not a moment later, the man's face gradually gathered anger again, he stared at him, and said four words in a voice that seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth.

"...No shame!"

Now, Luo Wenxin finally heard his words clearly, and her little face flushed red.

He has never been scolded at this age, not even scolded with a stronger tone, let alone such harsh words.

Luo Wenxin's body froze, her little face turned red and then pale, and she didn't know when she offended the person in front of her.

"You...I...I don't know you..." The young man's eyes were black and cat-like, but at this moment he was turning anxiously and aggrieved, teaching people to feel compassion, "It was your brother who said that you were hurt I just..."

Turning around, he saw that the little boy had already run away without a trace, leaving only the small box of Jinchuang ointment on the ground.

Hearing his words, the man paused, looked at his expression carefully, and after a while, said in a deep voice: "You don't know me?"

Luo Wen was stunned, and looked at him timidly. , the man's face is completely unfamiliar, so naturally it is impossible to say that he knew each other.

Seeing his blank expression, the man really didn't remember what he looked like, a flash of loneliness flashed in his eyes, he closed his eyes again, and stopped talking.

This person is Xiao Shu.

On that day, Qunyinghui was killed by Ji Sheng halfway, and the world was turned upside down. He left in a free and easy way, but the rest of the people were in a mess.

Lou Wai Lou originally wanted to take advantage of the momentum of this conference to make a name for itself, but he didn't expect to achieve such a virtue. At that moment, people from other sects were eccentric, saying that the younger generation of Lou Wai Lou would not accept them, and saying that they were the number one in the world. Pai, but he didn't expect that even half of them could go through ten tricks under Ji Thief's hands, they were really a bunch of trash.

Shen Mu's temper can't be tolerated, but now that he has no arm, his vitality is seriously injured, and the swordsmanship of his right hand is far inferior to that of his left. Have a grudge with someone.

That night, a group of men in black intercepted and killed Shen Mu and Xiao Shu brothers in the middle of the road.

Due to the large number of opponents and their excellent martial arts, Shen Mu was seriously injured and fell into the water, and his whereabouts are unknown now; Xiao Shu was also poisoned and had to find a cave to cultivate temporarily, and lured a boy with money to protect him.

In order to heal his injuries, Xiao Shu temporarily sealed his five senses, and because the seriously injured person had low internal energy, he hid in this cave for two days, but no one really noticed.

However, although his position is hidden, when he raises his head a little, he can see clearly the grassland not far away.

The two flew a kite, hugged, kissed, and finally hugged each other on the grass. Although I haven't seen the details clearly, but with such intimacy, thinking about it with the back of my head, I know something.

Xiao Shu was born in a prominent family, and he studied martial arts with a teacher in the building outside the building since he was young. Although he is not very enthusiastic about love, he is not a piece of blank paper that does not understand anything.

However, for more than twenty years, he has also been obsessed with martial arts, and he has never had any romantic relationship.

To say that the only one who was moved was a young man who caught a glimpse of Xiangxue Xiaozhu more than two years ago.

That young man's complexion is rare in the world, even though Xiao Shu's mood was always like an ancient well, the moment he saw that young man's appearance, he couldn't help but stop for a moment.

Later, he went to Xiangxue Xiaozhu many times with excuses, but he never saw the beauty again.

Let's go back to the scene on the grass.

The two were extremely intimate, and although the scene was extremely intimate, it was inexplicably not vulgar at all. Xiao Shu's Adam's apple rolled several times, and he cast his gaze over there frequently, feeling that no indecentness should be seen. , so as not to be distracted by such a scene.

At first he thought they were a pair of bold wild mandarin ducks, but when he saw the two knives and the boy's face at the side of the man, Xiao Shu's eyes were shocked. His eyes darkened and he fainted.

It was another night of slowing down before the general slowed down and saved his life.

Xiao Shu slowly opened his eyes, and looked at the young man in front of him with a complex expression, seeing that his face was still the same as in his memory, but his expression seemed to be quite different from the past.

That young man, although his status is low, is always beautiful and self-aware. His round eyes are round and upward, and the corners of his mouth are curved just right. He knows that this kind of behavior can make a man's heart itch the most.

And the person in front of him, with clear eyes like a deer in the forest, frowns, smiles and frowns, seems to have a kind of innocence that is not contaminated by the common world.

Xiao Shu looked at him, lowered his voice a little, and murmured, "You...do you really not remember me?"

Luo Wenxin had already recovered, and felt that the man in front of him was scary and strange. He planned to sneak away while the man was in a trance.

In the end, before he could take a step, the man grabbed him, "Don't go!"

The man's hands were like iron claws, Luo Wenxin never thought that this man with such white lips would have such great strength.

"You, you let me go..." Luo Wenxin was about to shed tears when he caught him, "I don't know you..." "When did

you get involved with that villain?" Xiao Shu died Grabbing him tightly, he took a deep breath and said, "My junior brother lost his left arm because of him, if not for that, my senior brother and I wouldn't have ended up like this... How dare you join with such villains and return, return Do that with him..."

At this point, he couldn't continue, his eyes were bloodshot.

"Who is your junior brother? I don't even know him..." Luo Wenxin really cried, looked around anxiously, and threatened him without confidence, "If you don't let me go, I will call someone. I, I know someone who is very good at martial arts, if he comes back and doesn't see me..."

Xiao Shu paused, then snorted coldly, "That villain is really powerful, even on weekdays, I'm afraid I'm not his opponent."

Luo Wen choked on crying, and stared at him blankly with big eyes.

This man has an "evil thief" on the left and an "evil thief" on the right. I don't know who he is talking about.

It will never be Ji Sheng's.

Xiao Shu looked at the tear stains on his cheek, like a shivering little rabbit, took a deep breath, relaxed a little, and said, "That's all, that's all," "I don't dislike you. Even if you do... I don't dislike you

either " He took the young man's slender wrist, his eyes fixed, "You...you come back to Beijing with me, I will take you to see the prince and ask him to marry you, so you don't have to..." Luo

Wenxin Seeing this man talking nonsense, just now he wished to kill him, but his tone at this moment seemed to be coaxing him.

But I clearly don't know him, who is he talking about the prince, the junior brother?

"I, I'm really going to call someone." Luo Wenxin struggled desperately, nearly dislocated his hands, and opened his mouth to shout, "Ji Sheng...Ji Sheng!" I don't know if I heard his voice

, Not far away, there was actually the sound of cloth being rubbed against the treetops, as if someone was flying over.

Xiao Shu's pupils constricted, he didn't expect Ji Sheng to find him so quickly.

Now think about it quickly: If he was on a normal day, he would fight hard, even if he couldn't kill the villain, he would definitely hurt him a little bit, but now he is seriously injured, the poison has not been completely cleared, and his skills have not recovered, he really has to be tough If you fight, you will only confess your life here, let alone take people away.

Immediately afterwards, he shot like lightning, and quickly tapped several acupuncture points of the young man.

Luo Wenxin lost all strength in an instant, and fell down limply.

Xiao Shu forced himself to stand up, walked to the side of the young man, groped for a while on his neck and wrist, but he couldn't find the jade ring that could reveal his identity as a member of the palace.

Can't help but doubt, but the footsteps approached, Xiao Shu didn't care to stay any longer.

"Forget it, I can't rescue you today, and I will definitely come to you again when I recover from my injuries in the future."

After saying this, he tried his best to perform lightness kung fu with the remaining strength, and walked away to the back of the forest.

Holding a pink kite in his arms, the man in black pushed aside the branches and walked towards this side.

Looking around, it didn't take long to find the people on the ground.

He paused, then immediately sped up, almost running, and came to the boy.

The man put the kite aside, put one arm around the boy's waist, and the other hand supported his legs, and picked him up.

Ji Sheng shook him lightly, touched his face again, and said in a low voice, "Xinxin?"

The young man didn't answer, he seemed to have fallen into a deep sleep, or passed out, his little head limply turned to one side .

Seeing that the person's breath was not right, Ji Sheng stretched out his hand to touch his wrist, and his face suddenly darkened.

Someone tapped Luo Wenxin's acupuncture points.

Ji Cheng relieved him twice, but Luo Wenxin still didn't wake up, probably because he was frightened before fainting.

He tried his breath again to make sure that he was fine, so Ji Sheng felt relieved, turned his head, and looked at the weeds in front of him that were as tall as half a person.

Dark bloodstains spread out from under the grass, and with a flick of his hand, he saw the cave inside.

The cave is now empty, and there is no one in it.

The man stared blankly at the bloodstain on the ground, and then looked into the distance from this side, and sure enough, he saw the grassland where he was intimate with Luo Wenxin before, and a cold light flashed in his black eyes.

Looking up at the entrance of the cave again, he slapped his palm, and the half-person-high cave was shaken, and it was blasted into a pile of rubble in an instant.

He hugged the person, carried the kite, and walked under the banyan tree with his face still gloomy.

It wasn't until he picked up the bundle and got on the horse that the man seemed to remember something again. Two strong thighs clamped the young man's waist, and he eagerly untied his clothes. With his hands on his side, he leaned over, and the wolf king patrolled him. The territory is average, after confirming that there are no traces of anything else left on him.

After looking at those red marks one by one, each one can be compared with the scene of last night.

It was left by himself yesterday.

His face that had been tense all this time relaxed a little, and Ji Cheng slowly tied his clothes for someone else, then hugged him and sat in front of him, clamped his horse's belly, and rode down the mountain on the snow.