Chapter 80

The news that Ji Sheng bullied Luo Wenxin in the evening self-study and even tore up his notebook was spread all over the place in less than half a day.

Just after the evening self-study that day, a few little girls came to comfort Luo Wenxin in a low voice, and even brought him a new exercise booklet.

However, he only dared to look at Luo Wenxin, but no one dared to look at Ji Sheng more.

Noon the next day.

Luo Wenxin had dinner with Lin Yi and Xu Jianyun as usual, and after the meal, the two took Luo Wenxin to the playground to digest food, chatting while walking.

Lin Yi sighed, "Ms. Zhang really said that? Let Ji Sheng teach you physics?!"

Luo Wenxin nodded.

"Oh my god." Lin Yi said with lingering fear, "But everyone has seen what happened yesterday. Ji Sheng bullied you so much. Do you still expect him to really give you a lecture? Go and explain to Teacher Zhang." Let's go!"

"No, no..." Luo Wenxin waved his hands, and the hand that was holding the ice cream followed suit, almost shaking the ice cream off, "He didn't bully me... He was not careful..." Lin Yi

disagreed "You said you didn't bully even the book was torn?"

Luo Wen felt helpless.

From yesterday to today, he had explained to countless people that Ji Sheng didn't bully him, but no one believed him.

He didn't know what to say, so he had to lick the ice cream.

While they were talking, a big, stout man ran towards them not far away.

It was the sports committee member of the class, still holding a notebook in his hand, he found Luo Wenxin and the other three, and asked without taking a breath, "Do you want to apply for sports events?"

The annual autumn sports meeting of the attached high school is about to begin.

Luo Wenxin held up the ice cream and shook her head obediently.

The sports committee member knew about Luo Wenxin's situation, so he didn't say anything, and handed the notebook directly to Lin Yi and the others.

Lin Yi applied for a high jump, then took a look at the record book, and suddenly asked, "Ji Sheng didn't apply for any?" He is

so tall, so he won't contribute to the class at the sports meeting?

The sports committee immediately said, "He has a basketball game."

The basketball game will be held the week before the sports meeting, that is, next week. Although it is not part of the sports meeting, the class that wins the basketball game can also get points, which will be included in the total points of the sports meeting .

"Basketball game?" Luo Wen thought of the bandage on the boy's leg, "But isn't his leg injured?" "

Ah." Speaking of this, the sports committee seemed a little embarrassed, "But few in our class can play Yes, I didn't even make it to the finals last year, and this time I had the cheek to beg him..." The

sports committee also found it a bit unbelievable, after all, Ji Sheng looked so lonely, he didn't have any hope at first, but it turned out The other party actually agreed to him.

A few people talked for a while and then went back to the classroom.

Lin Yi was afraid that Ji Sheng would bully Luo Wenxin again, so she escorted him all the way back to his seat, but Ji Sheng was not in his seat now, and the seat next to Luo Wenxin was empty.

Now that no one is here, Lin Yi is very proud, "If he bullies you again, you can tell us."

Luo Wenxin couldn't explain anymore, so she nodded.

Lin Yi was about to return to her seat when she suddenly saw a scrap of paper, "Hey, what is this?"

The draft paper was placed on Luo Wenxin's desk, densely packed with words.

Luo Wenxin poked her head to watch with her.

It was the procedural solution of the three big problems in the physics exercise book last night. It was very detailed, and it even marked the formulas on which pages of the book to look up.

"You wrote this?" Lin Yi glanced at Luo Wenxin in surprise, then pointed to a place and said, "This is difficult, I don't even know how to do it." Luo Wenxin was also dumbfounded, just

thinking No matter what, the bell rang, and Lin Yi returned to her seat.

He picked up the draft paper and read it carefully again.

It happened to be the three questions I asked Ji Sheng last night.

The handwriting on the paper is sharp but not messy, and the pen is sharp and clean, very much like him.

Luo Wenxin blinked, put away the manuscript paper, and pressed it into a new exercise booklet.

The sports meeting is coming soon, and the classes are making intensive preparations.

Although Luo Wenxin didn't need to sign up for the project, he didn't have nothing to do—he was in class two holding a sign.

Originally, girls were usually the ones holding the placards, but in Class Two, because of Lin Yi's strong recommendation, everyone agreed to Luo Wenxin as the placard-holding person.

There is no other reason, Luo Wenxin is too good-looking, the kind of good-looking that both boys and girls would find beautiful.

Once the person holding the placard has been decided, of course the clothes must be decided, and the vote was held during the self-study that night.

As soon as the big screen was turned on, bursts of laughter were heard—I don't know who wrote it, but there was actually a jk mixed in among the dozen or so alternative costumes of the person holding the sign.

It would be fine if it was a girl holding the placard, but now it's Luo Wenxin, of course everyone laughs.

At that moment, some boys turned their heads and laughed and teased, "Wen Xin, you should wear this! You have long legs, so you must be smart when you wear them!" "..." Luo

Wenxin

still knows what jk is, it is a kind of Uniform skirt for girls.

...Why would anyone want to see boys wear this!

He blushed a little from being coaxed, and just didn't know how to resist, but saw the boy's expression froze, as if he wanted to say something, but he forced it back.

Luo Wenxin looked to the right.

Sure enough, seeing Ji Cheng stop writing the question, he glanced at the boy intentionally or unknowingly, with a cold look on his face.

"..."

Luo Wenxin also sat upright unconsciously.

Sensing the young man's gaze, Ji Sheng tilted his head slightly, and frowned when he saw his movements.

Someone will come down soon to collect the results of everyone's selection.

Luo Wenxin originally thought that Ji Sheng would not participate in this kind of boring voting, but the boy glanced at the blackboard, then scribbled something on the paper and handed it to the sports committee.

Luo Wenxin "..."

It must be his eyesight.

The voting results came out soon.

Fortunately, although everyone likes to tease Luo Wenxin, most people still don't really want to see him make a fool of himself. According to the voting results, Luo Wenxin will finally wear Hanfu.

But the jk option was actually voted for.

"..."

Luo Wenxin was still a little stingy, thinking of what he suspected to have seen just now, and glanced to the right again.

The boy lowered his eyes and brushed the question, the profile of his face was as cold as ever, he didn't look like such a bad person at all.

Luo Wen stared at him angrily for a long while, seeing the boy's calm face, he still turned his head away.

Soon it will be the basketball game.

There are 12 classes in the second grade of high school. Both Class 1 and Class 2 belong to the "elite class". There are more boys who are academically superior, and they are indeed a little worse than other classes in sports.

In fact, Class 2 was quite competitive. Last year, it almost entered the finals, but it ended up going against Class 8, which had the most sports students, and lost in the end.

This year their luck was even worse - they got the eighth class in the first round.

At noon that day, people from both classes came to the court, and some people from other classes also came to watch the excitement, and the basketball court was filled with water.

Players from both sides gathered to discuss tactics.

Lin Yi pulled Luo Wenxin to find a place with a good view and stood there, and looked in for a while, "Why didn't you see Ji Sheng?"

Luo Wenxin looked, and indeed she didn't see him.

"Look at that." Lin Yi was quickly attracted by other things, patted Luo Wenxin, pointed at a boy in Class 8, and said, "The one with the No. 9 jersey, Ling Changmian, Qi Jinxuan's dog leg, is Sports Student, I heard that he also plays streetball and has a lot of dirty moves. If it wasn't for him last year, we wouldn't have lost." There was still

a while before the basketball game started, Luo Wenxin said to Lin Yi, "I'm going to the bathroom."

Lin Yi pointed him in the direction, "There's a locker room under the stands, it's near there."

It's a locker room exclusively for school basketball, and it's equipped with bathrooms and toilets.

Luo Wenxin went straight to the stands.

Pushing open the door, there was no light inside, and it was pitch black.

Luo Wenxin fumbled for a while, but couldn't find the switch, so he walked slowly inside, looking for a place by feeling.

Suddenly a door opened in front of his eyes, and a figure came out.

The environment was too dark, and the creature, who didn't know whether it was a human or something, was too tall, as if walking in the woods, a wild leopard suddenly popped out.

The strings in Luo Wenxin's head broke all of a sudden, she screamed out of fright, and turned around to leave, but stumbled, hit some sports equipment with her hand, and the pile of cushions suddenly fell down with a clatter .

Hearing a low "tsk", he was hugged at the waist and pulled into an embrace. Immediately afterwards, the fallen cushions were supported and pushed back.

Luo Wenxin was too frightened to move.

The opponent's arms are very broad, his arms are very strong, and the hug is very stable.

After a long time, Luo Wenxin's heartbeat slowed down, but it became nervous in another sense.

He breathed lightly, and asked cautiously, "Ji Sheng?"

He felt that the smell on the other person was somewhat familiar.

Luo Wenxin heard the voice of the other party's Adam's apple swallowing, and then the boy responded, "Yes."

With a "pop", the light was turned on.

Luo Wenxin blushed, said "thank you" in a low voice, quickly got out of the opponent's arms, turned around, and only then saw the boy's appearance.

The boy's upper body was naked, and his lower body was a pair of loose basketball shorts. His shoulders were broad and his body was broad. Orange light and shadow flowed on the gully in his abdomen. Luo Wenxin only looked away for a second, and his ears were a little red.

Ji Sheng put the towel on his shoulders, and asked him with downcast eyes, "What are you doing?"

Luo Wenxin just woke up like a dream, and said blankly, "Go to the bathroom."

Ji Sheng nodded and pointed to the right side, "Where is the toilet?" "

"... Oh."

Luo Wenxin walked slowly inside.

The dressing room is small, there is no separate toilet, but a small bathroom with a toilet next to the shower space.

Luo Wenxin walked in, and Ji Sheng came in after him, looking like he wanted to get the coat hanging behind the door.

Luo Wenxin waited for a while, planning to start after he went out.

But for some reason, the boy moved surprisingly slowly. After taking the clothes, he put them on slowly, turned on the faucet and wiped his face. After doing this, he took another look at Luo Wenxin in the mirror.

As soon as Luo Wenxin raised her head, she happened to meet his gaze.

Luo Wen paused for a while, then whispered, "I want to go to the bathroom."

The boy said "Oh", raised his jaw, and signaled "Go."

"..."

Luo Wenxin could probably guess that boys might not shy away from this. After playing basketball, it might be normal to stay in the same bathroom to wash and wash.

But he had never done this before, and since the other party was Ji Sheng, he felt even more embarrassed for some reason.

Pursing his lips, Luo Wenxin said again, "Then, then you go out first."

The boy looked at him, tidied up the hem of his clothes, then raised his head, raised his eyebrows lightly, "Will you bark again?" "

... ..."

... what do you mean?

This is to mock him for being timid and frightened just now!

But just now, he was so dark, and he was so tall, it was scary to come out suddenly!

Luo Wenxin blushed, tugged at her trousers and said, "No way."

Ji Sheng nodded, "Mmm", walked out without saying anything.

After Luo Wenxin washed her hands and came out, she saw that Ji Sheng still hadn't left.

He lifted one leg, put it on the stool, and changed the bandage on the calf.

Luo Wenxin watched the boy take off the old bandage, revealing several long wounds inside.

It looks like it was cut by a sharp weapon, it seems to be very deep, and it is almost scabbed now, but it is probably because the bandage is wrapped tightly, and there is a faint blood color when it is torn off.

Luo Wenxin has been carefully cared for since she was a child, and the family members feel sorry for a cut in her hand. Where has she ever been injured like this, so just looking at his movements, I feel a little pain.

After being quiet for a while, Luo Wenxin whispered, "Your legs are like this, can you still play?"

Ji Sheng didn't raise his head, "Yes."

Luo Wenxin suddenly thought of the big man from Class 8 that Lin Yi had just pointed out to him, Ling Changmian with the No. 9 jersey.

The man looked not much shorter than Ji Cheng, and his whole body was muscular -

thinking of this, Luo Wenxin's eyes turned around Ji Cheng - Ji Cheng also seemed, um, not very thin...

But that man always It doesn't look easy to provoke, it looks very fierce—— er, although Ji Sheng also...

but all in all! Ji Sheng's legs are not yet healed, so he insists on playing against Class 8, maybe he will suffer a lot!

But it was already the day of the basketball game, and Luo Wenxin didn't want to say anything else, so he just said, "Then be careful, don't get hurt again." After thinking about it, he added, "Just do your best, it doesn't matter if you

don't win. "

The boy's voice was soft and soft, Ji Sheng was quiet for a while, then suddenly raised his head, looking straight at him with dark eyes, and said in a calm tone, "What if we win."

Luo Wenxin blinked, "Ah?"

Ji Sheng looked at him , and continued, "If you win, you promise me one request."

Luo Wen was a little stunned.

But the boy's tone was too calm, as if he said something normal, Luo Wenxin looked him in the eyes, still confused and nodded.

It wasn't until Ji Sheng left that he realized that he wasn't a referee for a basketball game. Ji Sheng won, why did he come to give out rewards?

When Luo Wenxin came out of the locker room, the game just started.

Among the sports students in Class 8, Ji Sheng also stood out from the crowd, tall and slender, with no exaggerated muscular lines, just the right leanness for a young man.

Luo Wenxin watched him jump from a distance, and the ball fell into his hands.

There were too many people around the court, it took Luo Wenxin a lot of effort to squeeze into the place where he was standing before.

Lin Yi pulled him over, put her hand between her eyebrows and looked forward.

At this moment, there was a burst of boos from the crowd.

Luo Wenxin also looked over quickly.

The second class took the initiative and scored several goals. At this time, Ji Sheng was guarded by Qi Jinxuan and Ling Changmian. Qi Jinxuan didn't know whether it was intentional or not. When he turned around, he kicked Ji Sheng's injured leg. several times.

The force was not light, and everyone in the audience could see it clearly, but the referee didn't blow the whistle as if he didn't see it.

The referee pulled the frame, Qi Jinxuan became more and more unscrupulous, and almost slammed into Ji Sheng with his whole body. Ji Sheng was hit by him several times and injured his leg. His brows frowned slightly, as if he felt pain.

With such unrelenting efforts to grab the ball, Class Eight gradually pulled the score back.

Lin Yi was so angry that she blurted out, "Damn, this is too disgusting!"

Luo Wenxin silently looked at Ji Sheng's leg, remembering how he just changed the bandage.

Fortunately, Ji Sheng is not a character who will suffer. When the other party plays dirty, he will fight more fiercely. At the last three points, everyone held their breath.

I saw Ji Sheng raised his slender arms, bent his legs slightly, took off, and shot!

The three-pointer fell steadily into the basket.

Now that the referee was unwilling, he also blew his whistle, announcing that Class Two had won.

The second class Le went crazy, while Qi Jinxuan went crazy with anger.

Immediately pick up the ball and smash it, and you will rush to hit someone.

He still remembered being hit by Ji Sheng in the corridor before, at this moment old and new grudges welled up in his heart, and he confiscated the energy. The ball bounced on the basketball hoop and went straight towards the audience in the second class Xi Feilai.

Everyone exclaimed in surprise, and they couldn't avoid it. Lin Yi pulled Luo Wenxin back, but stumbling, Luo Wenxin was hit by the ball a little bit of the foot, and she burst into tears in pain.

A figure quickly ran up to him and picked up the ball.

When Luo Wenxin heard a low "Is it okay", he held back his tears and nodded, and when he stood up again, Ji Sheng was already standing in front of him, holding a basketball, his black eyes were expressionless, staring at Qi Jinxuan.

Qi Jinxuan propped his hands on his knees, gasping for breath, and shouting, "What's wrong? You still want to fight? What the hell--" Before he finished speaking, the

basketball hit the side of his face directly, and Qi Jinxuan let out a scream .

After Ji Sheng smashed it, he walked towards him again.

Immediately, both sides rushed over to fight.

But Ji Sheng was so hard to hold, four or five tall boys pulled him together, but he still kicked Qi Jinxuan many times, hitting his lower abdomen again and again.

When they were forcibly pulled away by several people, Qi Jinxuan was lying on the ground, clutching his stomach and moaning, "You fucking wait for me..."

Ji Shengli didn't even bother to talk to him, pulled up his basketball uniform to wipe his sweat, and went straight gone.

It's just that before he left, he seemed to take a look at the auditorium.

The entire grade in this basketball game was blown up.

Class 2's victory over Class 8 is one aspect, and the fight after the game is another aspect.

It happened to be Friday, and there were only two classes and one self-study class in the afternoon, and then I had a holiday.

During the self-study class, Ji Sheng was called to the office by the teaching director. It is said that Qi Jinxuan also went with him. As soon as he left, the whole class started talking.

Lin Yi came over with her notebook in her arms to chat with Luo Wenxin.

"It's too violent..." Lin Yi and Luo Wen put their heads together and beeped softly, "I heard that Ji Sheng was very fierce when he was in Yashi, but I never saw it with my own eyes. Today really scared me to death It's... Qi Jinxuan's face is bleeding, I always feel that if no one pulls Ji Sheng, he can beat Qi Jinxuan... Hey, Xinxin, are you listening?" Luo Wenxin was stunned, and

returned Shinto, "Ah? I'm listening."

Lin Yi asked him, "Don't you think it's scary?"

Luo Wen thought for a while, and replied seriously, "...but I think it was Qi Jinxuan who provoked him first, Besides, Ji Sheng's leg was still injured, and Qi Jinxuan kept deliberately kicking him there, kicking him many times."

Ji Sheng's wound hadn't healed in the first place, and after being hit like that, it must have split open again.

"Hey." Lin Yi nodded, "That's right, but he's still in school, he beats people like that, I don't know what the teaching office will say this time..." Luo Wen thought, "Ji Sheng

also It's not..."

Before he finished speaking, he felt a shadow over his head.

The two looked up together.

Seeing who it was, Lin Yi's face froze, she immediately shut up, and quietly returned to her seat.

Ji Sheng opened the stool and sat down.

Luo Wen sat up a little more, but was still a little nervous, staring at the open exercise book, the questions that he didn't know at first became more and more incomprehensible, and the cap of the pen was scratched across the book.

...No matter what, it is always wrong to talk about others secretly behind their backs.

Ji Sheng sat down without speaking for so long, is he angry?

After enduring it for a long time, Luo Wenxin secretly turned his face away.

It happened that Ji Sheng also turned his face away.

The two looked at each other.

After a second, he spoke again at the same time -

"Do... your legs still hurt?"

"Which one doesn't?"