Chapter 69

This kiss was deep and long, the boy was almost out of breath after being kissed.

They separated for a while with great difficulty, and before stopping for half a second, Ji Sheng came closer again.

Luo Wen was a little dazed, and didn't know what Ji Sheng meant just now that "it's okay to have residual poison".

According to Luo Wenxin's understanding, it seems that Ji Sheng is comforting himself, telling him not to worry about the remaining poison. After all, the two of them live in Yeyun Valley now, and the best doctor in the world is here. Waiting for Lao Gu The Lord is free again, so go ask him for a consultation, and the medicine will surely cure the disease.

But he blinked his eyes a couple of times, feeling something was wrong, and finally realized that

Ji Sheng said, "It's okay to have residual poison", but he actually told him that even if there was, he still wanted to continue what he hadn't finished just now!

Luo Wenxin's head stuck for a moment, then his face flushed with anger, and he pushed him vigorously.

How could there be such a person! You don't care about your body at all!

But with Ji Cheng holding him back, Luo Wenxin couldn't move even half of it.

"I, I'll give you something else..." He thumped twice and was kissed twice more than nothing, without the strength to pat the man's fidgeting hands, "Don't pinch me..." "It's okay.

"

Luo Wenxin was held by the waist by the man, and she felt that she was about to be cut off.

This man's strength is even worse than before, how can he seem to have lost half of his martial arts?

He was so weak and dizzy from being kissed, but suddenly a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, remembering that when he came back just now, Ji Cheng suspected that he had used light work——

Immediately there was a jolt, and a little sanity was restored in his mind, and he also had some strength, so he pushed him with hands and feet.

Ji Sheng propped his hands on his side, and when he became more intimate, he was hit in the chest a few times.

Ever since he "lost all his martial arts", Luo Wenxin seldom hit him like this, and the couch was too narrow, Ji Sheng was caught off guard, and almost got kicked off him.

But it was only "almost", with Luo Wenxin's little strength, naturally he still didn't kick him.

Ji Sheng frowned, straightened up, and wanted to hug him again, but was pushed away suddenly.

The boy clenched his hands into small fists and pressed against his chest, not letting him approach.

He stared at the man, and called out his name, "Ji Cheng."

The voice was angrily, and the pitch was a little high.

Ji Sheng was pressed against his chest by him, but his eyes were fixed on the area below his neck for a moment, and he replied casually: "Yeah." "

You just...did you use lightness kung fu?" The young man looked at him, "Then you martial arts..."

Ji Sheng hesitated for a moment, raised his eyes, and glanced at Luo Wenxin.

The young man looked at him with scorching eyes, his black eyes were cat-like, and he looked at him with a hint of suspicion.

Ji Sheng looked at him for a few seconds, then lowered his head slightly.

He thought for a moment.

Naturally, Lustful Heart Gu is one of the strange poisons in the world, and it took a lot of effort to remove the poison.

Even though the old Gu master personally handled it, after Ji Sheng protected Luo Wenxin, his skills were still damaged.

Coupled with the fact that he has been short-lived for the past few days, and his whole body has been injured too much, that's why he fell into a coma for those days, which seems to be very serious-

of course, it is indeed the most serious injury he has suffered in so many years.

But it's far from the point of "losing all power".

In fact, after waking up, he immediately tested his internal strength, and found that it was only 20 to 30 percent weaker at most, and it would be fully recovered after a month and a half of cultivation.

The reason why he said "martial arts are lost" to Luo Wenxin was because of the ancient temple in the mountains and forests that day, he desperately wanted to push him away, and said he was afraid of him.

That's why he told such a lie.

Now that he knew the truth, knowing that Luo Wenxin had no fear or resistance towards him because of the situation in the Beiyang Palace, this lie was naturally useless.

It's just that since the lie has been uttered, and now he is taught how to explain it, he suddenly recovered in an instant?

Ji Sheng has lived for more than 20 years, even the most naughty boy under Yin Ruoyi's knees, he has never said a single lie, let alone such a lie that cannot be closed.

Really tricky.

The man, with his naked upper body, just propped up the bed with one arm, as if in deep thought, and didn't answer for a long time.

This appearance, in Luo Wen's eyes, was like being caught, and he started to feel guilty!

Luo Wenxin was about to scratch him and ask him to explain, but he saw the man suddenly raised his eyes, looked at the round dome in the hut, and said, "No."

Luo Wenxin was stunned, "What is there?"

"The one I used just now is not light work." Ji Sheng's expression didn't change, and he said calmly, "That's a set of footwork I practiced when I was young, and it can be used without internal strength." After speaking, he took another look at Luo Wenxin

.

For now, I can only prevaricate a little bit first, and tell him slowly later.

Fortunately, Luo Wenxin didn't understand martial arts, so he shouldn't doubt it.

Seeing that the young man was still looking at him suspiciously, Ji Sheng leaned back, his two tight arms spread apart, and said calmly, "I really don't have half the internal strength right now."

Luo Wenxin looked at him.

Looking across the man's muscular arms, and then to his calm face, Luo Wenxin hesitated and hesitated, but was finally convinced.

... Ji Sheng is indeed not someone who would casually lie to him about such things.

Maybe, he really has no internal energy now?

Thinking of this episode, Luo Wen felt a little sad, but also a little relieved -

the sadness was naturally because he was seriously injured, and his skills were indeed damaged.

I am gratified, because the "footwork" that Ji Sheng used earlier is really light and elegant. With this kind of kung fu, at least you don't have to worry about being unable to run away when you are walking in the rivers and lakes in the future when someone seeks revenge.

"Then, that's fine..." Luo Wenxin pulled up the quilt, covered it in front of her body, covering the two little spikes, and whispered, "Well, then you're already like this, so don't do it... Let's sleep Let's go."

Naturally, it's still early, and it's not time to sleep.

But it was already late autumn, and it was getting dark early in the Yunyun Valley, and with this commotion, Luo Wenxin was really tired.

After he finished speaking, he actually buttoned up his clothes seriously, and was about to crawl over to sleep.

The man stared at his movements, but did not stop him.

Luo Wenxin successfully got into the thin quilt, turned his back to Ji Cheng, and faced the wall, curled up into a ball, ready to sleep.

He tried hard to close his eyes, trying to fall asleep.

But the harder you work, the stronger the sense of existence behind you.

The tips of the young man's ears slowly turned pink, and he pursed his lips.

After a while, he finally couldn't sleep anymore, and his two thin calves stretched lightly under the quilt twice, trying to turn over.

As a result, as soon as he moved, the person behind him stretched out his long arms, hugged him, and let him sit on his chest.

"Why are you doing this!" Luo Wenxin didn't care about pretending to be asleep anymore, she opened her eyes all of a sudden, and shouted, "Do you still want to sleep?"

The man's strong thigh pushed up, just happened to poke the boy Behind his waist, "How can I sleep?"

Luo Wenxin was poked forward by him, and she just lay on him, and the man hugged her waist.

Ji Sheng grabbed his earlobe and said in a low voice, "I can't sleep."

The boy's black eyes slid down, saw something, and then looked at the man's face, the tips of his ears were completely red.

Let him tell you!

How can he still be able to sleep after becoming like this...

How can there be such a person, every day... Maybe the sky is falling, and he is still thinking about this kind of thing!

Luo Wen wanted to bite him angrily, but the man was big and his arms were hard, and he couldn't get away. In addition, the man was messing around at his earlobe, biting, and then licking slowly. I have no strength left.

"Then, you are not allowed to use force..." Luo Wenxin bit her lips, put her hands on his shoulders, and bargained with him, "You have no internal strength, if it is still the same as that time in the ancient temple, then, so fierce... Maybe next time, you won't even be able to use your footwork."

He really had no choice but to know that if he didn't give in, Ji Sheng wouldn't be able to sleep like this, and he probably wouldn't let himself sleep either.

At this moment, as long as the goal can be achieved, of course, what Luo Wenxin said is what, Ji Cheng has no reason not to agree, and he replied vaguely.

Naturally, it is different from before.

Having said that, everything should be done according to Luo Wen's heart.

Luo Wenxin said not to let him be fierce, naturally because he was genuine and afraid of the lingering poison, but other than that, he also had other careful thoughts.

He was actually a little scared.

Although the memory of that night in the ancient temple is already chaotic, Luo Wenxin still remembers what it was like that day, and he still has lingering fears in his heart.

So he cleverly thought of a way, thinking that if a man is obedient, listens to him in everything, and does what he wants, maybe it will be much better.

So just as the man was about to reach out, he patted it off.

The boy raised his eyes and looked at him for a while, with some anger.

As expected, he didn't move, he half propped himself up, sat there half upright, and stared at Luo Wenxin without blinking.

The young man's face was about to smoke, and he seemed very imposing a second ago, but now he quickly covered his eyes with his small palm, his ears turned red with anger, and said another sentence.

He covered his eyes, and after a while, he heard the man say "hmm", "OK."

Luo Wenxin then opened her fingers and looked at him quietly.

After a while, he cautiously stretched out a finger and pushed him.

No push. He pouted.

Luo Wenxin recalled the contents of the picture album Yunxiu gave, and whispered, "Why can't you push it?"

Ji Sheng looked at him, thought for a while, and followed his wishes.

Luo Wenxin was satisfied when he saw that the man was indeed more obedient than usual.

The man was still coaxing him, "Be kind."

Luo Wen avoided him heartily, "I told you not to use force..."

But in the next second, tears flowed all over his face.

The man turned his face away, kissed away his tears, hugged him up again, and kissed him lovingly.

The gentle kiss fell on his lips, Luo Wenxin had no strength left, and even shook her head softly.

Luo Wenxin was most familiar with a man's lips, and the boy burst into tears within two kisses.

Huge shame swept over him in an instant, and the boy's mind went blank for a moment.

"No, it's not me..." He was crying with sweat all over his body, pulling the man's hair with a crying tone, "It wasn't me just now..."

His whole body turned red from crying, and he didn't know anything, only that he was still poisoned.

In his mind, he always thought that this abnormality was caused by "cold syndrome", but later he learned about the horror of the Gu poison, so he naturally attributed the abnormality to the Gu poison.

It was Gu poison that made him like that.

He thought with all his heart that now that the poison had been pulled out, he would naturally not be the same as before, but, but...

He obviously didn't, but he just couldn't help it...

"It's okay." The man hugged him down again, holding him Kissed her face, "It's okay, Xinxin."

It was rare for a man to speak incoherently.

The boy was still crying, the tears could not stop flowing, his whole body was like a water doll, even so, Ji Sheng couldn't love him enough, his heart ached, and the kisses fell on the corners of his eyebrows and eyes one after another.

The young man was crying and choking, but the situation was so obvious that he couldn't deny it, "It's not me..."

Ji Sheng kissed his eyelids little by little, "Well, you didn't, it's my fault.

" He stopped crying, hugged him again, and asked if he was okay.

But he said hello, but in fact he didn't ask for his consent at all, and his strength was confiscated.

The tears that had just stopped fell again uncontrollably.

But after a while, he remembered the rules he made with Ji Sheng.

So with tears all over his face, he hit him softly, "I told you not to be aggressive."

Ji Sheng just stopped there, looked at the young man, patted him, "Be kind." "

But you always don't mean what you say," the young man sniffed, and gave him a bitter look, "It's obvious that you can't say anything." Listen to me, but you still regret it."

The man stared at him for a moment, "What should I do?"

He hugged the boy in his arms, as if he had returned to Kunlun Mountain.

That day, he took the rabbit he picked up from the mountain and walked down the mountain. Halfway through, the rabbit died in his arms.

He held the rabbit up to his eyes and looked at it for a while, with no expression on his face, only feeling completely bewildered.

Such a fragile thing, he didn't do anything to it, and he died as soon as he said it.

It's not like those two people in the building outside the building, lingering on their last breaths, and finally poisoned his arm to death.

It's just a wild rabbit, even though Ji Cheng thinks its coat color is a little better than ordinary rabbits, it's hard to feel any pity for it dying in front of him.

Ji Shengxiang has no such thing as compassion.

The young man looked at him, "...Tie you up."

Naturally, this was also learned from Yunxiu's paintings.

In his picture album, there are many kinds of tie methods, each of which can make people unable to move. When Luo Wenxin secretly looked at it with Ji Sheng behind his back that day, he was most impressed by that one.

...It is suitable for dealing with Ji Sheng.

The young man glanced up, just in time to see the cloth hanging on the curtain.

Ji Sheng also looked up along his line of sight, and pulled his long arm off as soon as he stretched out, "This?"

The young man nodded cautiously, afraid that Ji Sheng would disagree.

But Ji Sheng immediately handed him the thing, saying concisely, "Here."

Finally, he was no longer afraid of him using too much force.

Luo Wenxin bit her lip and glanced at him, feeling uncomfortable, so she hid again.

This time, Ji Cheng felt that he couldn't bear it any longer, and the white cloth was torn apart inch by inch with almost no strength in his hands.

"..."

The cloth tied into a knot by him only a quarter of an hour ago had no power to resist, and it instantly became a waste cloth.

Luo Wenxin felt that Yunxiu's paintings were very useful, but now he felt that they were useless at all.

His eyes were so frightened that he wanted to run away, but he was caught immediately.

However, at this moment, Ji Sheng must have stopped listening to him.

It was getting dark, and for some reason the little maid who delivered the meal hadn't come yet.

There is only a little light and shadow left outside, spilling in through the window, covering the world with a layer of warm veil.

Inside and outside the window, tired birds return to their nests, and the scene inside the house is the same but different, as it should be.