Chapter 31

Inside the Nuanxiang Pavilion.

Luo Wenxin was wrapped in a brocade quilt, lying on the couch facing the wall, and still refused to turn her face away.

Zuidu Mountain is worthy of being the largest gold selling cave in Gusu. As long as the money is in place, you can find beauties.

Ji Sheng went out for a while, and when he came back, there were more wooden barrels for bathing, hot water, handkerchiefs, and clean clothes in the room.

It is said that this dress was newly made last month. It is naturally made of precious Su embroidery. It is very soft and looks good. It has not had time for people to wear it.

According to Cui's mother, it was originally planned to be worn by a first-class lady who has been raised in the hall for seventeen years when she makes her first appearance in front of the nobles next month.

But he didn't expect to kill a man halfway, saying that he came in a hurry tonight, and his own person still lacked a set of pajamas.

Cui's mother was stunned, but when she saw the amount given by the other party, she suddenly had nothing to say.

Things were placed behind the screen one by one, and the servants bowed their heads and retreated.

There were no maids or servants to take care of bathing, changing clothes, etc., so Ji Sheng had to go to battle himself.

Luo Wenxin was still engrossed in the situation just now, and did not recover.

It was the first time he had such an experience, and he was a little dazed.

His body seemed to be emptied, so weak that he couldn't lift any strength, but his calf was still trembling unconsciously.

What he did with Ji Sheng just now has already exceeded his understanding of the intimate relationship between friends - no matter what, no matter how close a friend is, he shouldn't put his hand there.

But Ji Sheng coaxed and begged in a low voice, his posture was unprecedentedly low, as if Luo Wenxin didn't agree to him, he was going to die.

Luo Wenxin was already dazed by his kiss, and the abnormality brought about by the cold in his body was indeed annoying, as if he really needed to be kissed to get better.

In addition, Ji Sheng's low eyebrows and pleasing eyes are just appearances, he is still bad in his bones, he does his own way, and it didn't take long for Luo Wenxin to be coaxed into submission.

But it's okay to give in, and when I come to my senses, I still feel ashamed.

Footsteps sounded behind him.

Luo Wenxin tightened the quilt, wrapped herself up, and remained like a little quail who neither listened nor looked.

But the quilt was quickly stripped off, he was turned over completely, and a warm wet towel was placed on his face to wipe his face.

Luo Wenxin struggled lightly, but she didn't have much strength, so she had to let him move.

The man's eyebrows and eyes were dark and steamy, obviously he had cleaned himself.

His face seemed full of satisfaction, but the muscles all over his body were obviously still in a state of energy accumulation, especially when he went down to scrub Luo Wenxin, it was like a taut bow, and he restrained himself from making any further movements.

Slowly wiped the person clean and dressed him slowly, wishing to stop countless times every minute and every second.

After pulling up his clothes, he finally couldn't hold back, and took a bite of the snow-white flesh, as if he was making the last extra meal.

"Woo..." Luo Wen trembled in distress, but he didn't even have the strength to hit him like in the past, and there was a soft crying sound in his voice, "You are a bad person." He didn't even want to scold him as a pervert

.

More than the word abnormal can be summed up. Badass badass is badass!

Ji Sheng licked his lips, and kissed the corner of his mouth again, "I'm not."

Luo Wenxin turned his head away, and the roots of his ears were all red, "You are."

Ji Sheng's mouth was very hard, and he was expressionless. Admit it, "If

you say no, then it's not." The two of them quarreled with each other like children, and Luo Wenxin took several mouthfuls of tender tofu while talking.

Because it was getting late, if they went back to the inn right now, it would be past noon, so the two simply rested in the Nuanxiang Pavilion overnight.

The people in Zui Tushan really have great powers, and after another ingot of silver, they brought fresh food and hot soup from the largest restaurant in Gusu City.

When the food box was opened, it was still hot.

Luo Wenxin felt a little sleepy after taking a few bites, so he pushed the chopsticks to Ji Sheng and said he didn't want to eat.

Ji Sheng continued to eat what he had eaten, like wind and clouds.

But when it was time to go to bed, Luo Wenxin couldn't fall asleep no matter what.

After all, a hole had been poked in the wall, and if there was any movement next door, he would hear it. Luo Wen was terrified, and was really afraid of hearing the voices of Wan Wan and his husband again.

The two of them helped each other, but in the end they didn't know how they helped.

But how Ji Sheng "helped" himself, and how he coaxed himself to "help" him, Luo Wenxin had already experienced it, and whenever he thought about it, his face would burn with embarrassment.

The trembling eyelids were stroked gently, and a man's voice sounded above his head, "Can't sleep?"

Luo Wenxin opened her dark eyes, raised her head, and glanced at Ji Sheng.

At some point, Ji Sheng had already undressed, and was lying beside him naked, with his head on one hand, looking sideways at him.

When Luo Wenxin opened his eyes, he was facing two large chest muscles. As long as he looked down a little, he could see the gully in the man's abdomen again.

"..."

For no reason, Luo Wen thought of her thin, flat chest, and how this man was like a big rock when she was pressed on her just now, and she couldn't even push it.

With such a big gap, I can't blame myself for not being able to beat him.

Luo Wenxin moved his eyes away, and whispered, "Why don't you wear clothes, aren't you cold?" He completely

forgot that it was already early summer, but because his body was too weak to catch cold, he still had to cover himself with a quilt when he slept at night. .

cold?

Ji Sheng tilted his head and thought for a while, but he didn't know what he thought of, and he lifted a corner of Luo Wenxin's quilt with one hand, and with his body naked, he was about to get into his quilt.

Luo Wenxin was startled, and hurriedly covered the quilt in a hurry.

The two stared at each other.

Ji Sheng paused, and looked down at him, "It's not that you're afraid that I'm cold?"

"You, you..." Luo Wenxin had already begun to regret her unnecessary actions, if Ji Sheng was really naked, he would get under his quilt Come, stay next to him, then, then how can he sleep tonight, so he stammered and changed his words, "But you are not cold." How could

he have forgotten that Ji Sheng is a big stove, The body is extremely strong.

In the past when sleeping in the wild, he bathed in such icy river water and gave him clothes to wear, but he was only wearing a single shirt, and he had never seen him suffer from wind and cold.

Whoever is frozen, he will not be frozen.

Ji Sheng raised his eyebrows, the corners of his mouth seemed to twitch, and he really retreated from Luo Wenxin's quilt, and stretched out his hand to pull him back.

Luo Wenxin was like a vigilant little animal, with his eyes open, watching his movements without blinking. When Ji Sheng really lay down quietly again, he breathed a sigh of relief, but his heart was still beating a little fast. .

After a while.

"Can't sleep?" Ji Sheng asked again.

"..."

Hearing his voice, Luo Wenxin felt that something was wrong. She opened her eyes, and sure enough, she saw the man staring at her, his eyes slowly moving around his neck and ears.

Luo Wenxin suddenly had an intuition that if he answered "yes", he would suffer disaster, so he immediately closed his eyes, turned around, and lay down with his back facing him, "...No, I fell asleep right away. "

All the way from Mozhou, it has long been a common occurrence for a tall man to sleep on the same bed as me.

Today's Ji Sheng, compared to usual, is only different in that he doesn't wear clothes.

Luo Wen was thinking in a daze.

After all, it was because of poor health, lack of energy, and having done that kind of thing again, Luo Wenxin was really exhausted. He thought about it for a while, and after a while, his breathing gradually stabilized.

That night, there was no movement in the room next door.

Luo Wenxin had a good night's sleep.

next morning.

Ji Cheng opened his eyes when two footsteps approached from afar.

After identifying who one of them was, Ji Cheng lowered his vigilance slightly, turned his head to the right, and saw the person who was still soundly asleep.

Luo Wenxin's sleeping posture was very cute, she hardly changed her posture throughout the night, and she kept the same movements as Ji Sheng when he kissed him while he was asleep.

Two small hands folded in front of the face, because of the sound of sleep, the eyelids and face are pink, like fresh flower buds.

Her lips were also pink and plump, and they were slightly curled up, as if she had a good dream.

Ji Sheng stared at him for a while, and was about to lean over to kiss him.

The two footsteps stopped in front of the door.

A familiar male voice sounded hesitantly outside the door, "Master...?"

Ji Sheng's lips touched Luo Wenxin's.

After a while, another soft male voice said, "You must have misread it,

right ?" The sign proves that the Lord must have been here."

"Well." The other male voice lazily said, "But you didn't say that your Lord is pure-hearted and ascetic to him, and love is like dung to him, and he only pursues it. Martial arts are at the highest level, so how come you come to such a place for pleasure?"

"..." The familiar voice stuttered, "Maybe the Lord has something important to do."

"I hope so." Then He laughed in a lazy voice, "But I don't know, what other important things can be done here besides love between men and women."

Before Meng Qiao could speak again, the door in front of him was opened.

In front of me is an exquisite crimson room, and there is still a faint fragrance in the room that has not been exhausted, revealing a lazy and sweet atmosphere.

Lu Qi was originally from Zuidu Mountain, and after just a glance, he recognized that the house in front of him was the most expensive Nuanxiang Pavilion in Zuidu Mountain.

The man in front of him was tall and tall, wearing only a pair of loose trousers, his sturdy upper body was uncovered, and there were faint scratches on his chest that looked like cat scratches.

It was Ji Sheng who Meng Qiao said was "pure and ascetic".

Meng Qiao: "..."

Lu Qi looked at Meng Qiao with a half-smile.

And behind the man, although most of it was blocked, but at the moment the door was wide open, it was still not difficult to see a slender figure on the couch behind the transparent screen.

Hearing the noise, Luo Wenxin also woke up, slowly rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand for a while, put on his coat again, stepped on his shoes and got out of bed, moved to the side of the screen, and poked his head out.

The three people by the door all looked at him.

I saw the young man's skin was like beautiful jade, his color was like spring flowers, even his small lips were obviously just powdered by sucking and sucking, and there was still a slight gleam of water.

It is a gorgeous color that can easily take people's breath away with just one glance.

Luo Wenxin didn't realize what she looked like, she just opened a pair of confused eyes and looked at the three of them.

When his eyes fell on Meng Qiao, the memories of the night slowly came back.

He still remembered that when they came to this place, they originally planned to find Meng Qiao.

Why did he fall asleep, and before he started looking, Meng Qiao appeared by himself.

Surprised, he suddenly forgot what Ji Sheng said earlier that he was not allowed to call Meng Qiao his brother, and blurted out, "Brother Meng Qiao!" As soon as these words came out, the faces of the other two

men darkened for a moment.