Chapter 9

As the saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover.

But Ji Sheng just doesn't look like a master who can serve others just from his appearance.

The fact is indeed the case——

Lvyi stood aside, looking with her head, seeing that Ji Sheng pinched Luo Wenxin's chin first, maybe he had already controlled it, but due to habit, the strength still didn't look very light.

Luyi's heart tensed up, she opened her mouth, thinking to herself that there must be a mark of first red and then white.

After feeding a bowl of medicine, Ji Sheng put down the bowl.

Lu Yi let go of half of her heart, thinking that this uncle has had enough of her addiction, she hurriedly took a step forward, and wanted to say that the rest should be handed over to the servants, when she saw Ji Sheng's right thumb gently rubbing Luo Wenxin's chin Twice, wipe away a wisp of medicinal juice overflowing from the corner of his mouth.

Luyi: "..."

Then should she pass the handkerchief in her hand, or not?

The man's complexion is not dark at all, compared to Meng Qiao who is also exposed to the sun, it is even a little fairer, but compared with Luo Wenxin, there is still a quite obvious color difference.

Both his thumb and index finger joints have obvious protrusions, which are the rough joints of martial arts practitioners.

These two hands are the most suitable for holding a knife, but at this moment, there is an indescribably charming feeling covering the young white and greasy flesh.

The word charming is not surprising, but when it comes to Ji Sheng, it seems out of the ordinary.

Lu Yi was also taken aback by her own thought, and her heart beat wildly in an instant.

She quickly raised her eyes to see that the man's face was calm, and there was no ambiguous look on his face, it was clearly the same Ji Sheng.

Luyi gathered herself together, went forward to take the empty bowl, put it in the box, thought for a while, and then asked: "Master Luo, do you see Mr. Luo's illness...?"

Ji Sheng looked at Luo Wenxin , without looking back, after a while, said: "It's okay."

Lu Yi was a little anxious.

How can this be okay?

Everyone saw the scene just now, Luo Wenxin's illness was not like an ordinary cold at all.

Although he came and went quickly, his face looked as if his life was not in danger at the moment, but in the end it was because of Ji Sheng's internal strength.

She hurriedly said, "Then if there is a next time—" "

Just like today." Ji Cheng glanced at her, "Go out."

Lu Yi didn't dare to disobey, and withdrew.

Standing in the corridor and thinking about it, he suddenly opened his eyes wide.

If it is like today, doesn't it mean that we need to use our internal energy to keep warm?

Did she hear it wrong, or did Ji Sheng go crazy?

It was beginning of spring, the ice outside had melted, and the horses were much easier to walk on the road.

One day at exactly noon, Jianyun drove a carriage to the town and invited the old man from last time over.

The doctor, surnamed Yu, was in his fifties, with gray hair and beard. He was extremely kind and kind, but his medical skills were average.

It's okay to see an ordinary child with headache and brain fever coughing, but if there are some intractable diseases, his eyes will be blackened.

But right now there is no other doctor, he is the only one willing to visit the doctor within a radius of ten miles, so I have to wait and see.

Yu Langzhong obviously remembered that he had been out of the clinic last time, and he put the young man's slender wrists through the curtain, and within a moment, his gray eyebrows tightened and loosened.

Luyi stood aside, watching the pulse cut for a long time without speaking, she couldn't help but asked anxiously: "Doctor Yu, what's the matter?

" I have never seen it before, since I have never seen it, what can I say?

Just about to say a few nonsense like "relieve, keep warm, and rest", when he looked up, he met the gaze of the man sitting on the side of the bed, and a drop of cold sweat dripped from his forehead.

Yu Langzhong wiped off his sweat, cupped his hands and said, "Young Master's illness this time is due to stagnant cold syndrome in his body. If this cold syndrome is not eradicated, Hua Tuo will be reincarnated, and he can only hang his life for a while. That's it."

He was right and wrong.

Cold syndrome is just an appearance, in fact it must not be that simple, but his medical skills are limited and he can't diagnose it, so it's hard to talk nonsense.

As soon as these words came out, Lu Yi's face turned pale.

At first she only knew that Luo Wenxin was weak, but she always thought that if she took good care of her, she would be fine. Now, hearing what Langzhong Yu said, why is it still an incurable disease?

"Then, is there any way to cure this cold syndrome?" Luyi asked hastily.

"Uh, this..." Yu Langzhong looked into the eyes of the man on the left, sweating all over his face, "I'm not good at learning, I'm afraid we can't eradicate it, but if we want to alleviate it, we should, also..." Lu

Yi I was so anxious, "If you have something to say, why are you hesitating?"

Yu Langzhong had no choice but to bite the bullet and cup his hands and said, "Actually, I just wanted to say it after I cut the pulse. It's much better, may I ask if the girl has used any expensive medicinal materials, or used other cold repelling equipment?"

Lu Yi was taken aback.

The medicine Luo Wenxin drank has always been taken according to the prescription given by the doctor, and there has been no change in the past few months. If there is any kind of anti-cold equipment, there is only...

Lu Yi slowly looked towards Duan The man sitting in front of the tent.

Ji Cheng folded his chest and lowered his eyes, looking at the crow-blue brocade quilt covering Luo Wenxin, he noticed Lu Yi's gaze, turned his head slightly, and cast a non-emotional glance.

Luyi: "..."

The doctor looked at Luyi's uncertain face, and said cautiously, "Girl?"

"Oh." Luyi regained consciousness, and forced a smile, "Doctor, but this, this cold-repelling tool is more expensive , not available all the time, this...is there any other way?"

Yu Langzhong was already packing up the medicine box, ready to escape, when he heard the words, he prevaricated: "No matter how precious it is, it can be more precious than the sea cucumber in the prescription. Guizhuang is not short of money, don't be too petty."

Luyi: "..."

Luo Wenxin fell asleep, and then felt a little cold again.

The warm current that entered his body just now seemed to be passing slowly. Although it was not so cold that it was bone-biting, it was still a bit uncomfortable after all.

He frowned, and as soon as he hummed aggrievedly, a warm thing came out from under the quilt, a bit like Mrs. Tang, but warmer than Mrs. Tang.

And this thing moves.

First, it leaned against his feet for a while, and when his cool little feet warmed up, it went up his calf and stuck to his calf.

Luo Wenxin has a small frame. Although she is slender, she is not skinny and skinny. Instead, she is covered with a thin layer of soft flesh, which feels great when pinched.

Luo Wenxin was half dreaming and half awake, and vaguely felt that "Mrs. Tang" touched his leg, and seemed to retreat a little.

Afraid that he was going to be taken away, he quickly moved his body, his calves curled up, and his hands were scooped up and down in the quilt, trying to hug that warm thing to his chest.

But this Mrs. Tang seemed to have become a spirit, Luo Wenxin couldn't find it for a long time, and finally clamped it with two slender thighs, and then hugged it.

He buried his face in there and rubbed it contentedly.

After rubbing for a while, I realized that the touch was not quite right.

A little too warm, a little too rough.

It wasn't the hand warmer with the velvet cover that Luyi sewed for him at all.

Luo Wen opened his eyes tremblingly, looked up the thing in his arms, and met the man's eyes.

He hadn't fully woken up yet, but now he was so frightened that he lost his soul and twisted his body to push the opponent's hand out.

Both hands and legs were used, kicking him.

Ji Sheng was beaten twice for no reason, without even moving his eyebrows, he just stretched out his hand and held down one of his wrists, "Don't move."

His original intention was not to disturb Luo Wen's heart, so he didn't use any force at all.

But such a little strength alone is enough to make the young man's wrist hurt from being strangled.

Luo Wenxin fell into a drowsy sleep, and also forgot everything before going to bed. She didn't even remember that the chill all over her body was driven away by this person.

The last thought in his mind was that this person was by the lake, breaking his hockey puck so viciously, and said that he would pay him one, but made him fall down.

He didn't struggle anymore, but when his mouth shrunk, his eye circles turned red, and he cried, "Go, I don't want you here...you will bully me..." Ji Sheng paused, his slender eyebrows slightly

frowned up.

He pressed Luo Wenxin's hand on top of his head, and leaned over to look at him expressionlessly.

When Ji Sheng pursed his lips and did not speak, his face seemed to be more than ten times fiercer than usual.

Luo Wenxin was so scared by his expression that her crying sound fell into her throat. She managed to hold back her crying, but accidentally let out a hiccup, and the tears still in her eye sockets flowed down her cheeks. .

He is really beautiful, with mountain eyebrows and watery eyes, snow skin and black hair, and his facial features are unconsciously charming at a young age.

This kind of beauty is supposed to be a bit seductive, but he is so fragile and delicate, like a person made of water, who cries when touched, like a child when he cries, his long eyelashes are all glued together, and he can Wipe your tears with the back of your hand.

It's easy to make people soft-hearted, just thinking about how to cherish him.

Ji Sheng didn't know if he had softened his heart, but he frowned and thought for a while, but he didn't think about what he had done that deserved his crying.

Smash his puck?

But he had already paid him a better one.

Ji Sheng couldn't figure it out. So he asked: "When did you bully you?"

The man looked calm, his tone was slow, and the question he asked seemed to be very sincere.

It seems that because I really don't understand, I am asking sincerely.

Luo Wen was so taken aback by him that he froze for a moment, his head stuck.

The hand was still restrained, and the man's wrist was pressed against his wrist, which was painful.

The pain made Luo Wenxin slowly come back to his senses. He opened his mouth and said stupidly: "Now..." He pursed his lips

, his eyes were still red, and whispered: "I, my hand was You hurt so much..."

Ji Sheng was startled, as if he didn't expect him to say this.

Looking up, the boy's black hair was scattered, and a thin white wrist was exposed from the cuff of his jacket, which was being pressed on top of his head by himself, and a red mark could be seen faintly.

The skin is really tender.

Ji Sheng let go of his hands, "Okay."

Luo Wen felt free, and immediately retracted her hands into the quilt, and shrunk herself into a small ball by the way, as if this would keep her away from Ji Sheng.

"Any more?" he asked.

"Yes, yes..." With the protection of the quilt, Luo Wenxin seemed to be more courageous, and stammered, he began to count his mistakes, "You also broke my ball, when we first met, You threw me onto the bed, and my back hurts for a long time..." The

more Luo Wenxin spoke, her voice became softer, obviously thinking that looking back on things that happened so long ago seemed a little too petty.

And the injury on his waist has healed a long time ago, it's better to soak in other people's hot springs.

He quietly watched the man's reaction with his eyes.

Ji Sheng's expression still didn't change much, his brows were still frowning, but the lines between his brows became a little deeper just after hearing him say something.

Luo Wenxin shut up, and looked at him anxiously, a little uncertain what this man was thinking.

After a while.

"You lost the ice hockey." Ji Sheng said.

Luo Wenxin buried her face completely under the quilt, only showing her two eyes, staring at him silently.

So forget it?

At least Lagou had to swear that he would never do this again.

Luo Wenxin was slandering silently, but the next moment, Ji Sheng got out of bed, turned his back to him, and bent his back.

"It hurts you." He turned his face and said, "Let you hit back."