Chapter 12

Eighteen boxes of expensive clothes, just reading the list took two hours.

After all the things were put in place and the boxes were carried inside, the chief escort finally realized that these clothes were not for the lady in the mansion, but for the young man, and he also realized the clothes that had just passed over his head. Who is that person.

Can't help but be even more astonished.

I thought that in this desolate place of Xianzhou, it would be rare to have such a generous family, but I didn't expect that there would be such a generation of martial arts masters.

The head of the bodyguard is a person who walks the rivers and lakes, and originally wanted to inquire more about the relationship with this unknown expert, so he had to take care of him in the future, but seeing the butler's expression as if he didn't want to say more, he accepted the bank note and said goodbye .

The south wing room was vacated for storing clothes, and Lu Yi directed a few girls to sort the clothes into different categories before going to the inner courtyard to find Luo Wenxin.

Ever since Ji Sheng forcibly took over her job, it has been difficult for Luyi to see Luo Wenxin a few times a day.

At first, she thought it was just nonsense, but when she thought about what Yu Langzhong said... she decided to give up.

Lu Yi also found it incredible.

That day the doctor was talking nonsense, and she was afraid that the young master would be angry. Who would have thought that the young master was not only not angry, but was unexpectedly nice to Mr. Luo.

But for a cold-hearted person like Ji Sheng, it's quite a scary thing to be nice to a person.

Thinking about it left and right, Luyi was not at ease, so she ran quietly to check on Meng Qiao.

Meng Qiao's dead face was similar to that of his master, with less ferocity and more indifference. When Lu Yi asked him, he always said two words, "I don't know.

" The knife leaned against the wall, and when he closed his eyes, he looked like an idler avoiding it.

Even half a word can't be heard.

But at the beginning of spring, there are too many chores to worry about in Zhuangzi, and Lu Yi has been busy for a while, so she has no time to chat with Meng Qiao. Fortunately, on the surface, Ji Sheng and Luo Wenxin are in peace.

While thinking, Luyi pushed open the inner courtyard door.

Just about to raise her voice to call first, she suddenly saw a person sitting on the roof, Lu Yi shrugged in shock, and her voice was completely hoarse in her throat.

"Young..."

Ji Sheng still had the two knives around his waist, but he was playing with a piece of rag in his hand, his eyes were gloomy as if water would drip out.

Lu Yi's eyes fell on the piece of cloth.

The fabric looks pure white at first glance, but it seems to have colorful colors flowing under the sun, which is really beautiful.

It is the unique floating brocade of the Jiangnan Weaving Bureau.

In the box that was just delivered this morning, there were not many pieces in all. It is said that there is one that is very beautifully woven, and that one alone costs thousands of taels of silver, but Luyi didn't see it when it was just packed.

...seems to be where the rags came from.

Luyi's heart was bleeding, and before she opened her mouth, Ji Sheng lowered his eyes and glanced at her first, and made a false gesture with his fingers on his lips, signaling her to keep quiet.

"?"

Lu Yi didn't dare to speak anymore, she just stood there motionless, neither going in nor going out, with sweat dripping from her forehead.

Ji Sheng continued to stare at the rag.

After a while, he frowned, and his already sullen expression became more and more irritable. He raised his hand and lifted the rag in his hand, jumped lightly, and left.

Lu Yi breathed a sigh of relief, and hurried to the house.

Pushing open the door of the warm pavilion, I heard a thin gasp.

Luo Wenxin was lying on the soft couch, her black hair was disheveled, covering her back, her thin shoulders were trembling, and she was wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.

It became more and more red, even the corners of the eyes were rubbed red, and the slender eyelashes were soaked into clusters by tears, and they were messed together, looking miserable and pitiful.

Seeing that he wanted to wipe his eyes again, Luyi said "Oops" and hurried to get the handkerchief.

"Why are you crying?"

Lu Yi wiped his tears for him, and pulled the crooked quilt again, trying to cover him up, but Luo Wenxin seemed to be frightened, and hid back again and again, although it was just a glance, But Luyi still noticed something wrong with sharp eyes—

he wasn't wearing pants.

The boy's smooth and delicate legs were curled up under the shirt, and even the white socks on his feet disappeared.

"..." Lu Yi hurriedly helped him put the quilt back on again, "Why are you dressed like this? Isn't it cold?"

Luo Wenxin was already about to calm down, but when Lu Yi said this, there was a tingle on Bai Nen's earlobe. Flushed and wanted to cry again.

Where did he dress like this on purpose?

The trousers and socks were all shredded into rags, and he couldn't wear them even if he wanted to.

Luo Wenxin buried her face in the pillow and said nothing, but her neck and ears were all red.

At that time, he saw that Ji Sheng's eyes had changed. Although he didn't know what happened, his animal-like instinct made him aware of the danger, so he used all his strength to prevent Ji Sheng from helping him change his clothes.

But the end is also very miserable, socks and pants are gone.

And his brilliance was not enough in Ji Sheng's eyes, maybe it was because he was so angry that he was about to cry, Ji Sheng didn't force it anymore.

Luo Wenxin kicked him several times, and Ji Sheng was kicked on the chin and bridge of the nose, and he walked out with a sullen face covering his chin.

After he went out, Luo Wenxin cried for a while.

While thinking about whether he would come in again, while worrying whether he had really hit him too hard just now, he became a little uneasy.

Seeing that the circles under his eyes were red again, Lu Yi hurriedly coaxed him a few words, then remembered Ji Sheng's appearance on the roof just now, and was a little confused.

Both of them made faces, what happened?

"Sister Luyi," Luo Wenxin sniffed, propped herself up a little with her elbows, opened a pair of red cat eyes, and whispered, "Is it better for you to come from now on?" Luyi didn't

agree Didn't say it was bad, just patted his head, and asked softly, "What happened? You tell me first, and I'll figure out a way."

Luo Wenxin shrank back to the bed again, but didn't speak again. .

Lu Yi urged him several times, but he didn't speak, his small hands grabbed the pillow cover, his face was swollen, and he shook his head again and again.

What should he say?

Said that he is a manly man, he was neither scolded nor beaten, but was bitten on the calf, so he cried like this?

That's too embarrassing!

back mountain.

The ice and snow melted, and there was a trickling river here, winding down from the top of the mountain.

The spring was cold and the river was icy and cold. Meng Qiao was meditating in the water with only his single clothes on.

Not long after, he heard a sound of light work flying into the air, and it stopped on the plum branch not far above his head, causing several rustling sounds.

Meng Qiao didn't look up.

Knowing that it was Ji Sheng who came, he couldn't help but straighten his back.

The inner strength circulated in the dantian for a small circle, and when he put his hands on his shoulders, Meng Qiao opened his eyes and met a pair of dark and emotionless eyes.

Ji Sheng raised his chin, signaling him to get up.

Meng Qiao knew that Ji Sheng was going to try his kung fu.

His sword skills were taught by Ji Cheng, but his internal skills were not. Two kinds of internal skills, the same set of saber techniques, can help martial arts to improve when compared, but with Ji Sheng, it has never been like that.

He never taught Meng Qiao martial arts in the way of "feeding tricks".

Fortunately, Meng Qiao himself has long been used to this method, no matter how painful it is to be tortured, he gritted his teeth and endured it.

Meng Qiao's talent in martial arts can't be considered a success, only hard work is unmatched by others.

After following Ji Sheng's side for these years, both the master and the follower were taciturn, and had nothing else to do except practice martial arts, and Meng Qiao had made rapid progress.

Nowadays, it is not that no one knows his name in Jianghu.

But today, even Meng Qiao, who has never been very perceptive, vaguely noticed something was wrong.

The Lord seems to be in a bad mood.

On weekdays, Meng Qiao can basically go through fifteen moves under his hands, but today he couldn't even survive three moves.

The two knives collided, and Duan Hun was rolled up surprisingly vigorously. Meng Qiao suffered severe pain in his arms and was shocked to take a few steps back.

He plunged the knife into the water, then managed to stop, looked up at Ji Sheng, gasped, knelt down on one knee, cupped his fists and said, "My lord, your shoulder injury seems to have healed.

" The hidden weapon on Ji Sheng's shoulder was highly poisonous.

If a person with average skill gets hit by it, it may not last for three days.

Although Ji Sheng also took a period of time to cure the poison, but now the poison is completely cleared, and his skill seems to be better than half a month ago.

It is enough to see his profound martial arts.

"Yeah." Ji Sheng put away his knife and sat in meditation.

Meng Qiao calmed down and asked, "Then when does the lord plan to leave for Gusu?"

After all, they came to Xianzhou because of this shoulder injury. Now that the shoulder injury has healed, there seems to be no reason to stay here anymore.

What's more, it's been around long enough.

Ji Sheng paused, opened his eyes, and closed them again, without speaking.

Meng Qiao held the knife, sat down on the bank, and said solemnly: "That day, people from the building outside the building chased us to Saibei. Although we were beheaded by the Lord, Saibei is not a place without people. It will be sent back to the Central Plains, and at that time, if they form a situation of encirclement and suppression with many against few, we will also—"

Ji Sheng interrupted him suddenly, "Do you want to go to Gusu?"

Meng Qiao's voice paused.

What do you mean he wants to go to Gusu?

Gusu was originally the place they were going to, but in order to cure the poison, they diverted to Xianzhou halfway.

Now starting from Xianzhou, going all the way south, and then going to Gusu, isn't it natural?

Does the Lord have other plans?

Meng Qiao didn't understand what Ji Sheng meant.

But soon he understood.

Ji Sheng said in a declarative tone, "I remember, you have a lover in Gusu." "..."

Meng

Qiao's normally expressionless face turned suspiciously red, and he stammered, "...you Are you talking about Lu Qi? He is not my friend, but I saw that he had no father and no mother. He was sold into such a place by his uncle at a young age. He hadn't lived a day-to-day life for so many years. I couldn't bear it, so I sent him Redemption from Zuidu Mountain has no other intention..."

Zuidu Mountain is a famous Nanfeng Pavilion in Gusu.

Ji Sheng closed his eyes again.

I don't know if Ji Sheng suddenly mentioned Lu Qi, Meng Qiao was rarely a little nervous, and his heart beat faster than before. For a long time, Ji Sheng had no intention of speaking, but Meng Qiao couldn't help it anymore, licked his lips, and said, " Master

, you suddenly mentioned Qi Lu, is it...?"

Relatives.

Ji Sheng asked: "Did Lu Qi let you touch his legs?"

Meng Qiao: "..."