Chapter 79

Luo Wenxin walked out of the office, still thinking about what Teacher Zhang said just now.

He didn't even have time to speak, and the matter was settled like this.

He looked at his paper with a bitter face, and thought that physics was difficult, and he didn't mind having someone teach him, but Ji Sheng...

that boy, it seems that he will not be patient in teaching others.

But the teacher said that, and Luo Wenxin was too embarrassed to bring up the matter of changing seats. If she didn't want to, it seemed like she just didn't want to study hard.

He walked in the direction of the classroom sullenly.

As he was walking, he was suddenly patted on the shoulder from behind.

Luo Wen shrank his shoulders distressedly, then turned away with a frown.

Standing behind him was a fairly handsome boy, much taller than Luo Wenxin, also wearing a school uniform, but he wore a valuable watch on his exposed wrist, and limited edition sneakers on his feet. All of them are rich.

It's Qi Jinxuan.

Qi Jinxuan raised his eyebrows, lingered on Luo Wenxin's face, and asked, "When did you come to school?"

Luo Wenxin pursed her lips and turned her head away.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Qi Jinxuan came around to him again, and walked backwards in front of him, "Your brother sent you here?"

Luo Wenxin didn't want to talk to him, lowered her head, and walked forward at a faster pace .

Qi Jinxuan's family is also rich, and has a little friendship with the Luo family. When the two children were still in the womb, some people joked that they wanted to be married.

After they were born, even though they were all boys, the two elders did not give up on this meaning—in today's society, it is not a particularly unusual thing for boys to marry boys.

But Qi Jinxuan has become extremely annoying since childhood. He is the kind of little boy who hates dogs. Luo Wenxin is weak and sick. He was very quiet in childhood. The two of them could not play together at all. Luo Wenxin himself Also dislike him very much.

Seeing that Luo Wenxin really didn't like to play with him, the elders of the Luo family gradually lost their interest in it. In recent years, when the Qi family mentioned any marriage, they just laughed and passed.

In junior high school, Qi Jinxuan also went to the same school as Luo Wenxin, but at that time he saw Luo Wenxin every day as if he didn't see him, his eyes were on the top of his head, and he only played with his friends who had the same taste.

But I don't know why, ever since he entered high school, Qi Jinxuan has loved to come close to Luo Wenxin from time to time, and sometimes he would suddenly pat him while walking on the road, as if he was afraid that Luo Wenxin would forget that there is such a person as him. of.

Qi Jinxuan walked beside him, and kept talking, but Luo Wenxin still ignored him when he talked all the way, her pretty face was tense, and she didn't even smile.

Qi Jinxuan's face finally sank, he stood behind him, and as soon as he reached out, he grabbed the collar of his school uniform.

Luo Wenxin was pulled by him and almost staggered, her clothes were not long in the first place, but being pulled by him like this, a little bit of her white and soft belly was exposed.

He hurriedly grabbed his collar, "What are you doing..."

Qi Jinxuan grabbed his collar and said with a smile, "What are you doing without talking?

" After a while, suddenly, a person came up from the stairs.

Qi Jinxuan raised his eyes to take a look, recognized who it was, and was taken aback for a moment.

They are all from the same school, so he naturally knows Ji Sheng.

It should be said that Qi Jinxuan had heard of Ji Sheng's name long before he was transferred to the attached high school—

he was less aggressive and seemed to fight very hard. It turned out that I was poached by the attached high school after I came here, because it was a seedling for physics and chemistry competitions.

After coming to the attached high school, he was not very safe. Basically, he was blocked several times a week outside the school, and he was beaten back and forth, but the teaching office didn't punish him very much, probably because he couldn't bear to be a candidate for competition.

However, for more than a year, Qi Jinxuan has not had any conflicts with Ji Sheng.

Ji Sheng walked straight over here.

He had already taken off his school uniform, only wearing the basketball uniform underneath, with a basketball in the crook of his arm, and his right arm was slender and tight.

It is clear that there are still bandages on the legs, but it seems that they have just exercised, and there is some heat all over the body, and the hair on the forehead is slightly wet, as if it has been wet by water, and the outline is more and more clear.

His expression was very calm, and his eyes only stayed on the two people who were chattering for a second before moving away, as if he didn't care what others were doing at all.

Qi Jinxuan stared at Ji Sheng for a while, then lowered his head, intending to continue talking to Luo Wenxin.

Luo Wenxin's eyes were red, and she was about to cry.

Seeing Ji Sheng getting closer, Qi Jinxuan stretched out his hand, and was about to pull Luo Wenxin to his side, but for some reason, he was knocked back.

The person who hit him was Ji Sheng.

The strength was confiscated, Qi Jinxuan was also 1.8 meters tall, he was hit by him and took a few steps back, his shoulders were numb.

"You...!" Qi Jinxuan let go of Luo Wenxin's hand, covered his shoulders, and was shocked for a few seconds. After he realized it, he glared at Ji Sheng and said, "You did it on purpose?!" The corridor is so wide, he did

n't long eyes? !

Ji Sheng didn't give him a look, and walked straight forward.

Qi Jinxuan was so angry that he bumped into him in two steps, looked Ji Sheng up and down, raised his hand and then put it down, looking at his posture as if he wanted to grab Ji Sheng's collar, but it was probably because of his height, so he gave up in the end up.

"Looking for trouble, right?" Qi Jinxuan couldn't pull the collar, and pointed at him viciously instead, "Ji Cheng, do you think I dare not beat you?"

Qi Jinxuan was considered tall among boys, and Ji Cheng was stunned It was half a head taller than him.

Blocked by him, the boy finally stopped, looked at Qi Jinxuan with downcast eyes, said a lukewarm "Oh", and said, "Whatever." After speaking, he pushed him away and wanted to leave

.

Qi Jinxuan's face darkened, and he wanted to say something, but the lunch break bell rang at this moment, and a door next to him was opened, and a bald old man came out, who was the teaching director.

The dean took a look at them, was stunned, and then waved his hands and said, "What are you doing here? Go back!"

Qi Jinxuan was in Class 8, and they were not in the same direction.

He resentfully gave Ji Cheng the middle finger, and angrily walked in another direction.

Only Luo Wenxin and Ji Sheng were left in the corridor.

Ji Sheng was walking quickly just now, as if he didn't want to stay with Qi Jinxuan for a second, but now that Qi Jinxuan is gone, he stopped walking again, as if he was waiting for something on purpose.

When Luo Wenxin walked to his side, she began to slowly lift her legs.

Luo Wenxin walked side by side with him for a while, and when he was about to reach the door of the classroom, she suddenly stood on tiptoe, whispered "thank you" in his ear, took the lead in trotting all the way, returned to her seat, and sat down obediently .

Look carefully, the little face is still flushed, I don't know if it's hot, but I'm still a little embarrassed.

With a basketball in his arms, Ji Sheng just stood there without moving for a long time.

After a while, I took a shallow breath.

I just felt that the air in front of him became a little fragrant just after he ran over.

After the incident at noon, Luo Wenxin had an inexplicable fondness for Ji Sheng—

of course he still felt that he was a bit fierce, but no matter whether Ji Sheng was intentional or not, it saved him from being entangled by Qi Jinxuan, even if it was just like this Luo Wenxin also thanked him very much.

But even so, he still didn't know how to open up to this tablemate who was too reticent.

After a day like this, it was time for evening self-study.

The evening self-study consisted of two sessions. The first class was occupied by the English teacher, and a paper was taught. In the second class, everyone hurriedly wrote their homework.

Luo Wenxin barely finished the homework of other subjects, but when it came to the questions left by the physics teacher, he couldn't do it anymore.

Biting his pen cap and staring at the physics problem for a long time, Luo Wen's mind flashed, and suddenly he thought that at noon, Teacher Zhang told him to ask Ji Sheng if there was anything he didn't know--Ji Sheng helped

him at noon, then, Then if he asks a question now, he probably won't mind, right?

Luo Wenxin took the notebook and quietly glanced aside.

As a result, when he looked at it like this, he found that Ji Sheng was also half-supporting his head, staring at him without blinking.

It seemed as if he had already calculated that he would turn his head around.

"..."

Luo Wenxin was a little taken aback.

He didn't know what Ji Sheng was looking at him for, anyway, after seeing him like this, he immediately forgot all the drafts he had just typed up.

Seeing that he was silent, Ji Sheng's eyes fell from his face to the exercise book he was holding, and he paused, as if realizing something, "No?"

Luo Wenxin nodded subconsciously.

"Which way?"

Luo Wenxin seemed a little dazed, and before he could react, Ji Sheng asked again.

Luo Wenxin just woke up like a dream, and quickly passed the book over, pointing, "This one..."

In fact, there is the bottom one, the bottom two, but there are too many, Luo Wenxin is embarrassed once The sex question is over.

The young man seemed a little nervous, curled his fingers, and tapped lightly on the book.

The paper was white, but his fingers were even whiter, and the tips of his fingers still seemed to have a little lustrous powder.

Ji Cheng lowered his eyes, looked at his finger, suddenly remembered the inexplicable fragrance, and frowned.

"..."

As soon as Luo Wenxin raised her head, she saw the boy's expression and immediately panicked.

He almost subconsciously thought that Ji Sheng frowned because he felt that the questions he asked were too basic.

Ruined! In the eyes of the Great God, if I don't even know how to do such a question, I will definitely feel that he is very stupid! Especially look down on it!

Luo Wenxin planned to quietly take the notebook away, pretending that she hadn't asked any questions at all.

As a result, as soon as he made a move, he was grabbed.

Ji Sheng pinched the other end of the book, frowned and looked at him, pursed his thin lips, "Isn't it possible?"

Luo Wenxin hurriedly shook her head, almost turning into a rattle, "No, no... I will do it again...

The boy looked at him expressionlessly, and after a while, said, "I'll tell you." He

really didn't have an amiable face, and his brows frowned, making him look even more fierce.

Luo Wenxin was frightened.

With this boy's appearance, it doesn't look like he wants to give a lecture to himself! It looked like he thought he was stupid and wanted to beat him up!

Luo Wen shook his head heartily, and desperately took the notebook back.

But Ji Sheng didn't let go, stared straight at Luo Wenxin, and pressed his notebook with two fingers, feeling that it didn't take much effort at all, Luo Wenxin couldn't move at all.

Just like this, there was only a "stab" sound -

the exercise book was torn in half from the middle.

"..."

This voice appeared in the quiet self-study class, which was really harsh. What's more, the voice came from the last row, and some people immediately turned their heads to look back.

I saw the tall boy carrying the exercise book that was broken into pieces at the same table, with a surprisingly grim expression on his face.

And his deskmate, with his mouth slightly open and his small face dull, had already lost his mind.