Chapter 64

Regardless of whether Ji Sheng's head is broken, or he really doesn't care, his words frightened Luo Wenxin anyway.

For a moment, Luo Wenxin really thought about whether he should also practice martial arts.

But it's one thing to clear the poison in the body, but it's another thing to have a weak foundation—

Luo Wenxin is still drinking the medicine these days, and it was the old valley owner who dispensed it himself on the day the poison was removed. The prescription is said to be a warming and tonic prescription.

Luo Wenxin's body has been weak all year round, even if it wasn't for the poison, she still had to take care of it slowly.

In short, it is definitely not suitable for practicing kung fu.

Besides, he had to practice until Ji Cheng was able to protect the two of them with one enemy against a hundred before he lost his martial arts...

Luo Wenxin raised his wrist and looked quietly... He didn't have any confidence at all.

Ji Cheng saw that he raised his two thin arms flat in front of his eyes, turned around and studied it, and probably saw that Luo Wenxin took his words seriously, and immediately hugged him, saying: "Liar Yours."

I saw two tear stains on the boy's face, his expression was still blank, and the man's tone became a little more serious: "I won't be in danger again." I won't let

you leave my side again step.

How can Luo Wenxin hear it?

His mind was already filled with images of Ji Cheng running away with himself when someone came to seek revenge in the future, and he couldn't help but feel very sad and feel that the future is bleak.

Fortunately, on the second day, Xiaoluo came to deliver food again, Luo Wenxin asked her quietly, what should happen if the people in the valley are approached by their enemies?

Xiaoluo said: "The terrain of our Yunyun Valley is dangerous and remote. Although the disciples in the valley are not as proficient in offensive methods as other Jianghu sects, they all have ways of self-defense, and there is also a unique cloud-piercing step. If it is true Someone is attacking, I'm afraid they won't be able to get half of it."

"You guys can live here with peace of mind and have a good rest." Xiaoluo said.

After receiving such an answer, Luo Wenxin felt relieved, and decided to stay in Yunyun Valley with a brazen face for a longer time.

At least... at least stay until Ji Sheng recovers completely and can escape quickly.

At the beginning of a detoxification, the body is still weak and needs rest.

The other "lost all his martial arts" and needed rest.

Because of this, it is logical for Ji Sheng and Luo Wenxin to live the lives of diners in Yeyun Valley.

The law of work and rest in the valley is to work at Mao and rest at Xu. Every day when it was just dawn, someone knocked on the door and brought breakfast and medicine.

Usually there are two servings.

Ji and Luo used to live in a squatter house, but as for why they simply lived in the same place now, the little maidservant who came to deliver food and medicine, and the medical apprentices who came to take the pulse every day neither knew nor dared to ask of.

The Yunyun Valley is neither big nor small, and its door style is neither wide nor strict, but whenever there is any news, it is always spread quickly.

But these people are only serving the outer sect, although they have heard the gossip about the old Gu Master's pulse diagnosis that day, but they were not there after all, so they didn't hear clearly.

Besides, hearing is one thing, seeing is another.

This tall man had a fierce face, he was fine when he was lying down, he didn't look too fierce, and he could barely get close;

But now that he woke up, none of those who went in all day long to take his pulse and deliver medicine would dare to look at him, let alone ask him anything else.

But then again.

The man said that he had lost all his martial arts, and the doctor also ordered them to take good care of him, but the medical apprentices took his pulse every day, but they didn't see that he needed any care.

——I was able to get out of bed that day, and I raised my hand to tear off all the gauze that was in the way. It was only when I saw the boy's big eyes that were about to shed tears, looking at him pitifully, that he stayed again. The optional layer is the same if it is wrapped or not.

In the afternoon they changed the dormitory again, and the servants didn't dare to say a word, and they didn't mention that the bed was too small for two people to sleep in, so they had to let him go anyway.

Just after a light rain, the sky is as blue as washing.

There are many plants and trees in Yunyun Valley, and after the rain stops, there are still some faint smells of plants and soil in the air.

In the quiet afternoon, the sun shone through the towering ancient trees and fell on the two figures standing in the shade.

A few days ago, I was talking about making a swing, but because Ji Sheng woke up suddenly, Luo Wenxin forgot about it. Today, I happened to come over to take a look, and saw that half of the wooden board was hanging there loosely, and the rope was already wet. , can no longer be used.

He felt it was a pity, Ji Sheng picked it up and looked at it, but didn't say anything, just turned around and found a new bundle of ropes.

The two of them are gathered together at this moment, and they are tossing the swing again.

Luo Wenxin's stature can only be considered medium among boys, and he can't climb trees, so there is nothing he can do about it; as for Ji Sheng, judging from the current situation, logically speaking... he should be stronger than Luo Wenxin Not much.

In the end, I don't know how he did it. One leg rested on the tree trunk, and the other hand was raised up. With just two strokes, he tied up the swing that a group of people hadn't finished for a long time.

Luo Wenxin looked at him with his mouth open, and felt that although Ji Sheng had lost his martial arts, he still seemed to be much better than himself.

Immediately, the supporters clapped their hands, and both small palms became red.

The man tried the ropes on both sides, and only felt that they were stable enough, so he raised his hand to the young man, "Come here."

Luo Wenxin walked over to have a look, and saw that the swing was firm and beautiful, and everything was good, except for one thing. It just seems too high.

The man didn't seem to notice, and motioned him: "Sit on it and try."

Luo Wenxin turned her back to the man, holding the swing rope with one hand, and propping up the narrow wooden plank with the other, and was about to go sit up.

—Naturally, it was unsuccessful.

It almost slipped off.

Luo Wen hurriedly grabbed the swing rope on the other side, turned to look at Ji Sheng, and whispered: "It's too high..." Before he could

finish speaking, a pair of arms were wrapped around his waist.

It was the man who picked him up and put him on the swing.

You can't sit on a swing by yourself, you need someone to hold you. And Ji Sheng is obviously not in good health yet...

Luo Wenxin's ears were a little red, but he didn't move around, and was carried up obediently, holding the rope and shaking it a few times.

The swing didn't budge.

He sat on it and shook his legs a couple of times, just as he wanted Ji Cheng to push him, when he heard a few soft laughs coming into his ears.

Luo Wenxin hurriedly looked over, and saw that it was Xiaoluo leading her group of little sisters to this side, each carrying a basket in their hands.

They walked and laughed, and when they saw the situation here, they all stopped in their tracks, blinking their eyes and not daring to speak.

Ever since Ji Cheng and Luo Wenxin got together, Xiaoluo and the others didn't dare to come and play with Luo Wenxin, and occasionally when they came to deliver things, they would just leave at a distance, as if they were afraid of someone.

It was only now that Luo Wenxin realized that some people's aura has nothing to do with their martial arts prowess, it's just that they look fierce.

With strong martial arts, at most it can scare bad people; but with a fierce face, it can also scare ordinary people and children by the way.

Worthy of being a big villain.

The little girls didn't speak, but they still peeked here, Luo Wenxin felt a little embarrassed.

"Let's play together?" Luo Wenxin grabbed the swing rope on one side, and waved to Xiao Luo and the others, "I just tied it up." The

idea of ​​tying the swing here was still Xiao Luo's idea.

The little girls looked at me and I looked at you, but they didn't dare to take a step forward. You pushed me a few times, and finally pushed Xiaoluo out.

Xiaoluo ran over with a basket and put the things on the stake.

"...Nope!" Xiao Luo blushed, and only dared to take a look at Luo Wenxin, "You guys have fun, we still have to go to Luming Courtyard to deliver refreshments, Doctor Xie gave a lecture today, old Master Gu I'm going to leave the customs soon, and many people are there! I'll put the snacks here, remember to eat!"

After speaking, a group of girls ran away holding hands.

Luo Wen turned his heart to that side, watching their backs gradually go away, without blinking his eyes.

He was still curious about what the opening lecture was, and suddenly, a palm was placed behind his back, and he was gently pushed.

The swing began to swing, interrupting his thoughts.

Luo Wen was taken aback, but he also knew who was behind the scenes, so he wasn't really scared, but he grasped the rope tightly, turned his face away, and looked at him pretending to be reproachful, "Push slowly."

He had just recovered from a serious illness, and the young man still looked sickly, but because of the shock just now, a layer of pink appeared on his cheeks.

Further up, there is a pair of Yixi Yichen's eyes, with some flowing waves in them, falling into the man's dark eyes.

Seeing that Luo Wenxin was finally willing to look back at him, Ji Sheng raised his eyebrows, and pushed it a few more times without much effort.

This time, the swing was even higher than before.

Luo Wenxin let out a small "ah", and quickly grabbed the rope tightly, shrinking her body a little in fear.

It was the first time for him to play the ancient game of swinging, and he was still not used to it. In addition, the swing was too high and too far from the ground, which also made him flustered.

Although it could fall into the man's palm every time it reverberated to the bottom, the weightlessness when flying to the top still made him feel a little nervous.

Pian Jicheng didn't know whether it was on purpose or not, he pushed one after another.

It would be too useless to scream out of fear just by swinging on the swing, but seeing that he was getting higher and higher, and he was about to fly out, he finally couldn't help it, "Ji Sheng, Ji Sheng ...Ah, I'm going to fall—"

Almost the second after he called Ji Sheng's name, he fell into a pair of arms, and was hugged tightly, and it was firmly received.

Luo Wenxin burst into tears from fright, and closed her eyes tightly, not daring to open them yet.

After a while, a slight sob came out of his throat.

In the next moment, his face was ripped off.

The man leaned over, put his hands on the swing rope, and bent down to kiss him.

His lips were bitten twice, and Luo Wenxin finally calmed down a little, and said in a low voice: "It scared me."

A pair of big eyes were misty, and there was a hint of water vapor in his voice, he was really scared .

The man kissed his ear, "Then I will apologize to Xinxin."

Luo Wenxin shook his head, his heart was still beating a little fast, "I don't want you to apologize."

...It was because he was too timid.

It's just that from the feeling of weightlessness that is about to fall, to the stability of returning to the man's arms, it's inexplicable, as if experiencing the sadness of leaving Ji Sheng's side again.

Even the dullness of the heart is the same.

He didn't like that at all.

If possible, he would really like not to fall out of Ji Sheng's arms for the rest of his life.

"I don't want you to apologize." The young man's voice was muffled. After a while, he turned around in the man's arms and buried his head in his arms, "...but I want to carry it."