Chapter 18

Ji Sheng held that weak and boneless hand, closed his eyes slightly, and waited for the restlessness to pass temporarily, and smelled another fragrance.

He didn't notice it before, but today he was in such a narrow space, and he realized that Luo Wenxin smelled so good.

Ji Sheng doesn't like fragrance, and even detests those scents.

But Luo Wenxin had an unknown smell, it was sweet and mixed with a grass-like fragrance, which made people want to bite.

Ji Sheng wanted to speak subconsciously, and also moved to the left.

But it was the first time that reason took precedence over instinct, and he remembered how much effort he had spent before to force Luo Wenxin to stop worrying about lifting his clothes, and he endured it again.

Ren's heart was dry and stagnant, and his brows were dark.

His expression was really not gentle, Luo Wenxin was terrified by him, even though he squeezed his hand, he didn't pull it back.

After a while, the big hand holding her started to behave irregularly, pinching the soft flesh of his knuckles to play with, and Luo Wenxin slowly came back to his senses.

After all, it's not just acquaintance, Luo Wenxin also has some understanding of Ji Sheng, so she has gained a lot of courage compared to two months ago.

He saw that the man's brows were getting looser, his face obviously became milder, and he didn't seem to be angry; he remembered that he said "don't move" to himself fiercely just now, and the result was to pinch his hand, and he immediately became ashamed When I woke up, my cheeks were pink.

"Let me go..."

Luo Wenxin pulled back her hand, but she couldn't pull it out. She was really anxious, and seeing the man's arm lying in front of her eyes, her head became hot, and she simply opened her mouth and bit it.

The pain is naturally painless, like being scratched by a cat, but it leaves a row of slightly wet marks, which are especially conspicuous on dark fabrics.

After Luo Wen bit his heart, he still felt that it was not enough to relieve his anger, so he raised his eyes, and was about to give him another bitter look when he bumped into the man's eyes.

The man's eyes were dark and shiny, obviously expressionless, but his eyes drooped, and he glanced at the row of teeth marks, but the brows raised slightly, Luo Wenxin inexplicably tasted a sense of satisfaction from it.

It seems to be very refreshing to be bitten.

Sure enough, in the next second, Ji Sheng stretched out his other arm as well, coaxing in a low voice, "One more bite."

That look, that tone reminded Luo Wenxin of his brother always holding his arm in his last life. Tease the cat stick, tease the cat in the old house and call it "come here".

When the cat really comes over, pick it up again and touch it from head to tail.

Luo Wenxin burst into red all of a sudden from the base of her ears to her cheeks, and for a moment, she couldn't say a word, she just felt like she was going to smoke.

After a long time, he threw his hand away, turned his head back, and said angrily, "Who wants to bite you."

...

The movement between the two of them in the carriage was not too big, but it was not too small either.

At least Mengqiao, which is the closest, can be heard through the door curtain.

The man's low voice, and the young man's soft voice of anger.

Holding the reins, Meng Qiao walked a little further away silently, and stood side by side with Jian Yun, tugged on his extremely tight collar, and looked up at the sky.

...Probably because he was getting closer to Gusu, he really missed Lu Qi a little bit.

It was March in Yangchun, and there were peach blossoms blooming along the road, and the fragrance was far away.

There is a tea stall under the peach blossom tree, with a white cloth sign hanging on it, with a crooked word "tea" written on it, and a few dilapidated wooden tables inside.

There was no one in the tea stall, except for one of which sat two men facing each other, one dressed in black and the other wearing a veiled hat, both of them were idle.

Xiaoer brought a pot of tea, poured it for the two of them respectively, and said eagerly: "You two, would you like a bowl of peach blossom syrup? The specialty of Mozhou, if it enters the city, it will be much more expensive. Here we are It only costs twenty cents a bowl."

As he spoke, he pointed to a small wooden barrel placed outside the tea stand, covered with a cloth, and the sweet smell inside could be smelled from far away.

The man in the veiled hat was stunned for a moment, followed the direction of Xiao Er's fingers, couldn't help but smiled, and waved his hand and said, "No need, thank you." It's rare that there are visitors from other places

. Turning around, it landed on the hands of the two holding the tea cups. Seeing that it was covered with calluses, and seeing the two long swords on the bench beside him, his heart shivered, and he immediately knew that the person in front of him was not something he could offend. Yes, didn't say any more, and retreated.

After the people left, Shen Mu took a sip of tea, raised his eyes, looked at the man in front of him, and said with a half-smile: "Brother Xiao, why don't you talk, is he still thinking about the peach blossom syrup? If you want to drink, I will go Buy a bowl."

The man called "Brother Xiao" frowned, raised his head, revealed a serious face, glanced at him lightly, and said, "Nonsense."

Shen Mu laughed secretly, He was also handsome, with his long and narrow phoenix eyes squinting, but he showed a bit of evil spirit for no reason.

Shen Mu propped his chin, glanced at the road outside with yellow sand and flying stones, and suddenly sighed: "Oh, I have just arrived in Mozhou, and I already feel that it is barbaric, and I don't know what there is in the Northwest. It's fun."

Xiao Shu put down the teacup and said, "We're not here to play."

"I know." Shen Mu still had a bit of indifference on his face, blinked his eyes, and said with a smile, "But wait until the business is done. , Is there always time to take a stroll? It's just a matter of dealing with three or two pieces of trash, can I use a finger?"

Xiao Shu always refused to answer such big words, so Shen Mu said to himself: "When the matter is finished, you can rest at the inn, and I will go shopping by myself. I heard that there is a Nanfeng Pavilion in Mozhou, although it is not as good as it is." Going to Zuidu Mountain, but it's still a place to go, I know Brother Xiao definitely doesn't want to go to these places, as long as you leave me alone."

Xiao Shu didn't speak, and looked up to the side of the road.

When he looked at it, he saw two carriages and several people on horseback coming from a distance.

The carriages are not very gorgeous, at least compared to the carriages inlaid with gold covers that the noble ladies of Beiyang Palace travel, these two carriages are much more simple.

What really attracted Xiao Shu's attention were the horses and the riders.

Xiao Shu could see that the horses were all famous horses, with bright coats, tall and strong, and they were well-raised at first glance.

Two of the horses had people sitting on their backs, and the one in front was a black-clothed boy, about eighteen or nineteen years old, with dark complexion, a machete at his waist, tall and straight like a pine, and he knew martial arts at a glance.

Xiao Shu felt that the young man looked familiar, so his eyes stayed on him for a moment, and then he looked back.

As a result, after a while, the pedestrian stopped in front of the tea stall. The young man who was still pulling the rein slowly just now, wishing to strangle the famous horse of a thousand miles, immediately swung his whip and arrived at the window of one of the carriages. .

Then, a voice came from inside the car.

The voice is not too loud, if Xiao Shu and Shen Mu both have excellent hearing, there is no way to hear it.

"...I want to drink that." It was a young boy's voice, very light and soft, like a cat's paw scratching one's heart, making people hold their breath involuntarily, "sugar water." The voice was so pleasant that Shen Mu couldn't help

but With a swing, he raised his eyes and looked over there.

The car curtain blocked it, making it impossible to see what was going on inside.

Shen Mu stared at that side, his palms were a little itchy, and the corners of his lips curled up, and he picked up a stone, and was about to inject his inner strength, trying to use the wind to open the car curtain—

"It's cold." The other one was slightly lower Some male voices suddenly sounded, "Didn't Luyi refuse to let go?"

The male voice sounded cold and had no warmth, but the words that came out did not sound like voices.

Shen Mu paused, and pushed the stone down with his palm.

The boy whispered: "I know, it's okay..."

"It will hurt my stomach." The slightly lower male voice was unmoved.

The boy fell silent.

After a while, there was a rustling sound of cloth rubbing, and the young man's voice became happy, as if he had an idea, "Then, then just buy a bowl, I'll just drink a little, and I'll give you the rest , okay?"

"..."

Not long after, the curtain of the carriage was raised, and a figure in black poked his head out and glanced in the direction of the tea stand.

Immediately afterwards, a heavy money bag was thrown casually, and another young man on a horse raised his hand to catch it, got off his horse and walked over, saying loudly, "Boss, a bowl of sugar water." After receiving the sugar water

, When he went back, it was still the man in black who lifted the curtain and took it.

This time, the curtain was opened a little wider to get things.

Both of them had good eyesight, and they could clearly see the man's pursed thin lips, the profile of his profile, and the two black scabbards on his waist.

Even the familiar silver dark lines are shining in the setting sun.

Xiao Shu and Shen Mu looked at each other, seeing surprise and disbelief in each other's eyes.

The carriage set off again, walking slowly, and when it was far away, the young man's joyful laughter could be vaguely heard.

Both Shen Mu and Xiao Shu stopped talking.

After the pedestrian had gone away, Shen Mu picked up the teacup and silently took a sip.

The tea had already bottomed out, and he didn't notice it. He accidentally drank the tea dregs, and immediately spit it out again. Then his expression changed, and he said: "It should be a mistake."

Xiao Shu nodded: "Yes."

after awhile.

"Tsk, that's impossible." Shen Mu said, "It's nothing more than his appearance, after all, no one knows what he looks like, but those two knives, and that little follower—" The voice stopped here

.

Xiao Shu didn't speak, obviously he had the same idea as him.

Just ask any person in the Jianghu, what is the most famous martial art in the past year, and the other party may not tell you the name of a person, but they will definitely mention two sharp knives.

Along with those two sharp blades, his master was naturally famous.

The two of Shen and Xiao have also heard about Ji Cheng, and they have met once.

Regardless of the rumored murderous character of the other party, but half a year ago at the Luoyang Peony Conference, both of them were present, and they could clearly see the situation at that time. Stomach pain" the man came up to the number.

"But that voice is really nice." Shen Mu stroked his chin and smiled again, his eyes flickering slightly, "She should be a beauty."

Shen Mu is very masculine, and he likes delicate boys with pretty faces, In the past when the two of them studied martial arts together, Shen Mu would often go down the mountain to have fun.

He claimed to have seen beautiful young men from all over the world, but it was rare that he didn't even see his face clearly, but he just heard a voice that seduced someone he was itching for.

Shen Mu's eyes darkened slightly, he licked his lips, feeling a little excited.

Although Ji Sheng has a bad reputation, he has never heard of any family.

With that kind of voice, it sounded like a young boy, probably a pet.

Shen Mu felt a little interesting.

At first, I only thought that Ji Sheng was a mad dog who would not eat hard and soft, and he would not be able to attract him with a lot of money outside the building, but now it seems that he has a bit of humanity.

Xiao Shu lowered his eyes, thinking secretly, when he raised his eyes and saw Shen Mu's expression, he couldn't help frowning.

"Don't forget that we are here to do business, don't get sick." He warned aloud, "If you cause trouble, I won't take care of you."