Chapter 37

Luo Wenxin didn't want to be hugged by him!

Although Ji Sheng is very kind to himself, when he is sick and bedridden, he even feeds him medicine and wipes his face, but this kind of thing is really too, too - not to mention, when he was a three-year-old

child, I've never been hugged by an adult like this before!

Luo Wen's heart was stunned for a moment, seeing Ji Cheng put his hands on his belt involuntarily, and then threw himself into his arms, kicking his thin arms and legs, wanting to get out of his arms no matter what.

Ji Sheng paused for a moment, but he didn't insist, he put him on the ground and straightened his clothes.

After a while, as if suddenly confirming, I asked again: "Really don't want it?" "

..."

How could there be such a person who would forcefully hug someone to do such a thing!

Ji Sheng is a pervert, a pervert!

Luo Wenxin's ears were about to bleed, he knocked off his hand, and stumbling, "I, I don't have..." "

Oh." Ji Sheng nodded, his eyes drooping, falling on Luo Wenxin's waist, Thoughtful, "Then call me when you think about it."

Luo Wenxin heard that his tone was unusual, and looked up, and sure enough, he saw a bit of regret on his face.

After having known each other for so long, Luo Wenxin could tell a thing or two about Ji Sheng's expression and tone, and he could tell right away that he really wanted to do more than just hug him.

"I don't want it anymore..." Luo Wenxin didn't want to stay here with him any longer, looking at his eyes, she always felt that if she really wanted to, he would pounce on her and take off her pants.

...After all, it's not like he hasn't done such a thing.

"Let's go back quickly." Luo Wenxin pushed his back, and walked towards the side where Texue had already started to doze off, "It's getting late, I want to sleep."

Ji Sheng was pushed forward by him for two minutes He took a step, turned back, took his hand, and the two walked towards the shore together.

It was still dark when we got back to the hut.

Mengqiao's little red horse was tethered in the bamboo grove. Hearing the sound, he opened his eyes and glanced at the visitor, then fell asleep again.

The room was pitch black with no lights on, and Lu Qi and Meng Qiao had obviously fallen asleep.

There was still some hot water warming on the pile of firewood in the kitchen, Ji Sheng carried it and poured it into a wooden bucket, tested the water temperature, then peeled Luo Wenxin and put it in the bucket.

Luo Wenxin was soaking in it, and just sighed comfortably when he realized that Ji Sheng was still in the room and had no intention of going out.

Luo Wenxin blinked, and for some reason, suddenly lowered her head and looked around the size of the wooden barrel, and confirmed that the barrel was not too big or small, and it was more than enough to hold him alone, but if it was necessary to hold a tall man, then absolutely No, it might break.

But Ji Sheng still didn't leave, never left.

He bit his lip, put his slender fingers on the edge of the barrel, stared at Ji Sheng with a pair of black cat eyes, and whispered: "Two people... two people can't fit together."

Ji Sheng glanced Hanging down, it landed on the young man's snow-white shoulders and neck, and seemed to pause for a few seconds thoughtfully.

Afterwards, he glanced at the inconspicuous dark blood on the hem of his clothes, stood up, and approached the barrel.

Luo Wenxin sank her body, her face became redder from the hot water, and she looked up at him.

Although shy, the range of hiding is not particularly large.

Just when he thought Ji Sheng was really going to do something, the man just reached into his hand, tested the temperature, and said, "You wash first." Luo Wenxin nodded blankly, "...Oh."

Ji

Sheng Sheng rubbed his wet face, and then went out.

After the door was closed, Luo Wenxin slowly floated up a little bit, her heart still beating a little fast.

... He was afraid that Ji Sheng would take off his clothes just now.

Thinking of what he saw an hour ago, Luo Wenxin was still a little scared.

But thinking about it now, Luo Wenxin didn't know why he had such a big reaction.

Maybe... Maybe it's because his is not the same as his own.

Although I touched it with my hand last time, but I didn't really see it, so I still feel a little lucky.

How can someone look like that?

Before that, Luo Wenxin only knew what he was like, and he had never compared himself with anyone, so he felt that all men in the world should be like this.

However, it wasn't until I saw Ji Sheng with my own eyes that I realized that people are very different.

The color is different, and even the size is too different.

He huddled in the hot water, pinched his fingers one by one to play, and thought silently: Maybe it's because Ji Sheng was born tall and his skin wasn't particularly white?

But...but his is still a bit ugly.

It looks a little fierce.

Thinking of how he was coaxed to live like that before, he became even more ashamed and annoyed.

While taking a bath, he was thinking wildly in his mind. When the water temperature gradually became less hot, I let out a long sigh of relief, trying to forcefully drive away the images in my head.

He took the clean cloth towel that Ji Sheng put aside, and slowly dried his body, while thinking, if Ji Sheng wanted to be the same as that time in Zuidu Mountain next time, he would absolutely, absolutely not agree to him.

Fortunately, before Ji Sheng came back, Luo Wenxin had already climbed into bed and fell asleep, so there was no chance to experience Ji Sheng's shamelessness again.

And this time, he didn't pretend to be asleep, he was really tired, and he felt that he and Ji Sheng had become as good as before, so he was extremely at ease, and slept very soundly.

When I woke up the next day, it was already bright.

Two tall horses, one black and one red, had already parked in front of the hut, and the bags on both sides were bulging, as if they were full of things.

It was rare for Lu Qi not to go to the city, and he was leaning against a pillar in front of the house, carelessly wiping his flute.

It was late last night and I couldn't see things clearly. It was only now that Luo Wenxin realized that this flute was extremely delicate, the whole body was light green, and there was a small white jade hanging on the tail of the flute, shining brightly in the morning light. is good looking.

He stared at the jade for a while, thinking that Lu Qi might not be as poor as he imagined, when he was patted lightly on the top of the head.

Ji Sheng picked him up, put him on Taxue's back, and patted Taxue's buttocks, making Taxue walk slowly, and he himself got on the horse.

Ji Cheng clamped the horse's belly, and when Taxue walked a few feet away, Luo Wenxin realized that they were about to leave.

I lived in the small hut for several days, and when it was time to say goodbye, I didn't even say goodbye to Lu Qi.

Thinking of the nagging of the past few days, Luo Wenxin quickly turned around, but Ji Sheng also suddenly leaned over, as if wanting to fiddle with the reins, and this time, Luo Wenxin bumped into the man's chest.

Luo Wenxin covered her little nose, she burst into tears in pain, looked at him with red eyes, and said in a muffled voice, "It hurts..."

Ji Sheng took his hand away to prevent him from rubbing his eyes, and moved together Went to his ear, and whispered, "Let's go first, and Meng Qiao will follow."

Luo Wenxin blinked, thinking of something, and glanced behind her, only to see Meng Qiao holding the reins of the little red horse, The luggage was clearly packed early, but he still looked like he was dawdling, walking around in front of Lu Qi.

As if he wanted to say something, but didn't know how to say it.

But Lu Qi looked indifferent, he would rather wipe the flute again and again, but was too lazy to look up at the person in front of him.

Luo Wenxin first thought of Ji Cheng's saying that Lu Qi was Meng Qiao's best friend, but then, he thought of the whining flute sound last night, and felt that the relationship between the two was like a cloud of fog, and outsiders couldn't see clearly.

Before he could think about it again, the snow tread under him suddenly bumped.

Taxue had eaten enough and slept enough last night, and she was in a good mood at the moment. She simply forgot that there was a delicate and weak person on her back.

This bump made Luo Wen's heart feel a little uncomfortable, and he twisted uncomfortably.

Seeing this, Ji Sheng touched his waist and motioned him to lift up a little.

Luo Wenxin raised his waist obediently, and Ji Sheng supported him with one hand, turned the direction, and let him sit on his body, so as not to hurt his delicate legs by the saddle.

The two of them were already quite proficient in such movements. Luo Wenxin sat on the man's lap, hugged his waist obediently, and leaned her head on his chest.

Leaning on, I felt something was wrong again.

But this time it wasn't the heels of the legs that were worn out.

In fact, the two have sat in this position quite a few times, so this is not the first time either.

But compared to the redness of the thigh meat that was ground by the hard saddle, although there is something faintly wrong, it is still much better in the end.

Therefore, Luo Wenxin was also willing to be hugged like this when he had to ride in the snow occasionally.

What's more, when I felt uncomfortable in the past, I just thought it was the scabbard of the supreme or the broken soul, so I was very obedient and didn't complain aloud, and I wasn't rude to always look at that place.

But, but, since I saw that by the tree last night and had several strange dreams at night, Luo Wenxin had to think of other things in this posture, and felt that he was a bit stupid .

He nestled against Ji Sheng's chest, his body gradually became stiff, motionless.

After a while, seeing that Ji Sheng's expression was normal and nothing unusual, Luo Wenxin felt that he had become too bad and always thought too much, so while Ji Sheng was pulling the rein, he secretly lowered his eyes and looked down. glanced.

——The sheath of the broken soul, or the sheath of the supreme, clearly did not touch him at all.

It is still one hundred and eight thousand miles away from him.

...then it really isn't these two things.

Luo Wenxin lifted her face up again.

After a while, I began to struggle to sit back and not sit on his lap.

He twisted and twisted on Ji Sheng's body, causing Ji Sheng's already tense complexion to become a little tighter. He pressed his shoulders and stopped him from moving around. He frowned and said, "What's wrong?"

Luo Wenxin didn't dare to look at the man, and said in a low voice, "Stop sitting like this..."

Ji Sheng thought he was uncomfortable, so he didn't ask any further questions. He pulled the rein to make the horse run slower, and went to hug him again. .

It doesn't take much effort for Ji Sheng to play with one, it's as easy as holding a small doll.

As soon as Luo Wenxin was turned around, she immediately thought that she would still meet her like this, so she couldn't help but hugged the horse's head again, blushing and said, "Y-don't sit like this..."

Ji Sheng didn't speak.

After Luo Wenxin finished speaking, she also realized that she was a little too delicate.

This doesn't work, and that doesn't work either. If you look at it in the eyes of others, you will definitely think that he is a domineering person.

Ji Sheng might also think that he is too troublesome and delicate.

But, but, it's really too hard...

Luo Wenxin hugged the horse's head and didn't speak, but suddenly he heard rustling behind him, and after a while, he was carried off the horse's back.

Luo Wenxin breathed a sigh of relief, thinking, as long as she can stop sitting like that, walking is also good.

But in the next second, the man squatted down in front of him, turned his head to look at him and said, "Do you want me to carry you?"