Chapter 20

Before Luyi came in, Luo Wenxin had already been lying on the bed for a long time.

At first it was just shame, and later it became shame and anger.

How can there be such a thing?

It's okay to be touched on the face and rubbed hands on weekdays, after all, brothers and Wang Wang will be like this.

The matter of being bitten on the lower leg has long been agreed with Ji Sheng not to mention it.

These days, Ji Sheng also behaves like a tamed big dog, except that the eyes staring at him still make people want to hide, it is perfect, even the sugar water that Lu Yi won't eat is bought for him, Luo Wen I almost think he's my best friend.

But he would, would...

even if he was an idiot who had never been to school for a day, Luo Wenxin also understood that what Ji Sheng did to him just now was not something ordinary good friends would do.

When he was very young, his mother would kiss his mouth and cheek lovingly, but the mother's soft and pitiful touch was completely different from the man just now who gnawed him as if he wanted to eat him. .

Thinking about it made me cry again.

For so many days, Ji Sheng has been responsive to his requests, Luo Wen's heart has been blown away, he hasn't cried for a long time, he almost forgot who Ji Sheng is, and also forgot his own situation.

When Mingming met for the first time, without saying a word, he threw him on the bed first.

Later, he would deliberately break his own ball so that he could not hit it.

Abnormal, insane, lunatic!

He buried his face in the mattress, vindictively dug up and reviewed what Ji Sheng had done before, and cursed a few words in tears.

It's just that those words are repeated back and forth, which is nothing new, but makes me even more angry.

"Okay, don't ask if you don't ask."

Luyi actually guessed a little bit, anyway, it was related to the young owner.

It was not the first time for these two to get angry, each time it was like a child having a conflict, and it took only a day or two to reconcile.

And there are more important things right now.

"I've inquired. There are two largest medical clinics in Mozhou City. One is near here, not far from the inn." Luyi said, "The other one is in the south, so I'm afraid I have to sit for half a day. Carriage——"

She paused for a while at this point, "But I heard that Dr. Lu, who is attending the consultation in this second medical clinic, used to be an imperial physician in the palace, and he returned to Mozhou after returning to his hometown. I think of the imperial physician Naturally, her medical skills are better."

Luo Wenxin had no objection to this, and nodded, "Sister Luyi, I'll listen to you." "

Then let's rest early today," Luyi looked at the bedding in the room He and Xiang Xiang were quite satisfied, "Tomorrow morning, let's go to the medical clinic."

She went out to help Luo Wenxin close the door, but she saw the boy climbed onto the bed, pulled the quilt up to his chin, and only his palm-sized little boy was exposed. His face turned red, his eyes were still red, and he asked in a low voice, "I, do I sleep alone?"

Although there are people I know in the left and right rooms, it is a new place after all.

...He hasn't slept alone for a long time.

Even if you sleep in the carriage overnight, there is always a person behind him, separated by a quilt, like a stove.

Seeing his appearance, Lu Yi was really pitiful and cute. She smiled "Puchi" and couldn't help teasing him softly: "What else? I'm a woman, and even if I treat you like my own brother, it's not easy to sleep in the same room." ."

Luo Wenxin's face turned red, and she was about to say that she didn't mean it that way, but when she thought about her original meaning, she didn't want to say anything, and slowly turned over, turning her face to the wall.

After changing to a new environment, and staying alone in a room again, Luo Wen felt a little scared and didn't sleep well.

In the middle of the night, he closed his eyes and fell asleep in a daze.

I had several strange dreams of being crushed and gnawed overnight, and I was still blushing and short of breath when I woke up.

Luyi knocked on the door and told him to go downstairs for breakfast. Luo Wenxin washed up by herself, but she lingered and refused to go down.

After a while, Yun went upstairs and knocked on the door again, and Luo Wenxin followed, moving step by step with difficulty.

After several flights of stairs, seeing Lu Yi alone at the table, he breathed a sigh of relief, learned to walk again, and sat down at the table.

"Master Shao and Meng Qiao haven't seen anyone since this morning." Lu Yi took a vegetable bun for Luo Wenxin and sighed, "I didn't even find a chance to thank you." Luo Wenxin bit her

teeth Baozi, hearing this, blinked his eyes.

From Xianzhou to Mozhou, the journey is long.

In order to take care of him, the carriage moved extremely slowly. For more than ten days, it was indeed because of Ji Sheng's protection that he got here safely.

It was supposed to be to thank him, but yesterday he had such a big temper tantrum with Ji Sheng, and even slapped him across the face.

Luo Wenxin suddenly felt a little regretful, feeling that she was not very sensible.

Even if he was angry, shouldn't he be hit...

He thought about it and was very entangled.

But now that Ji Sheng has left, it's useless to struggle, it's just that he feels a little empty in his heart for no reason.

From now on, no one will bully him again.

After breakfast, it took a while to clean up. When they went out, the coachman who was resting in the servant's room was already waiting by the stable.

The whole way here was full of people, he and Ji Sheng were squeezed into the same carriage, at first they felt crowded, but then they got used to it.

But now, he was the only one left in the huge carriage, and he realized that it was too spacious.

It was late spring and early summer, and the weather in Mozhou was hot and early, with a few sporadic cicadas chirping in the air.

Luo Wenxin was always only afraid of the cold, not the heat. Most passers-by on the street were already wearing light summer shirts, but he was still wearing a spring shirt with a little velvet, leaning against the car quietly.

Lu Yi saw that he was not in a good mood, and thought it was because he was going to see a doctor, and he comforted him all the way, saying that he would definitely be cured.

Luo Wenxin pulled the corners of her lips, her smile was rare and forced.

When we got there, it was noon.

The medical hall is located in the suburbs, although it is remote, but the cornices are upturned, very gorgeous, not like a medical hall, more like a senior official's other hospital.

There was a young man standing in front of the door, looking at people with his nostrils.

The most important thing Xianyun Village lacks is money, seeing Yun approaching him, he handed over a piece of silver to the reception boy.

The boy held it in his hand and weighed it, not surprised. He raised his eyes and was about to open his mouth when he saw the person who had just been helped out of the car by Lu Yi, he was stunned, his mouth opened, as if The son can't speak anymore.

As Luo Wen moved away, his eyes moved accordingly, completely insane.

Seeing Yun saw this, he frowned, but still cupped his hands kindly and said: "Please pass it on for me."

After calling twice, the man woke up like a dream, and looked away from Luo Wenxin in a daze. , hurriedly ran in to communicate.

This young fellow had been with Imperial Physician Lu when he was still in the imperial hospital. Not to mention the empresses in the palace, he had also seen many daughters and sons in Beijing, but he had never seen any kind of person.

But the boy just

now——while running, he slapped himself lightly on the left and right sides of the face, which also felt that he had lost his composure just now and lost the face of the Imperial Medical Center.

With that ingot of silver as a base, someone soon came to welcome them in.

Luo Wenxin and his party were arranged to wait in the guest room.

The receptionist only said to wait a moment, but the group of people still waited until the tea was refilled for the second time before Imperial Physician Lu arrived surrounded by medical apprentices.

On the way here, Imperial Physician Lu had already heard about the situation just now from the young servant, and knew that the person who came was generous and generous, but the moment he saw Luo Wenxin's appearance, Imperial Physician Lu still had a strange look in his eyes.

The two sides met each other, Luo Wenxin is a man, so there is no need to avoid it, Imperial Physician Lu came over, and first looked at his expression.

"...I saw a doctor a few times when I was in my hometown. They said that it was a weak disease brought out of the mother's womb. In winter, I was afraid of the cold. I couldn't leave the charcoal fire hand stove. If it was more serious, I would lose my appetite and eat for a few days." Green Standing aside, Yi first talked about Luo Wenxin's symptoms during the most severe days of his illness, and then said, "If sir can cure my young master's cold syndrome, no matter how much money you have, it won't be a problem." "It's easy to say, easy to say.

" Imperial Physician Lu stroked his beard, smiled, and carefully scrutinized Luo Wenxin's complexion, before he felt his pulse, he said first, "But my young master's complexion...doesn't look like he has a cold syndrome. "

Luyi followed to look at Luo Wenxin's face.

The young man's eyebrows drooped slightly, but in this sunny April, his lips had no blood at all. If it weren't for the black eyes and eyebrows, he would really look like an exquisite dummy.

No matter how you look at it, it looks sick and weak.

Just as Luyi was about to speak, she saw Imperial Physician Lu reaching out to touch Luo Wenxin's wrist.

For a moment, Imperial Physician Lu's face changed slightly, and even the strength in his hands became slightly heavier.

The old man's skin was dry and cool, and now that he exerted some strength, Luo Wen felt a little uncomfortable, so he shrank back and hid.

Only then did Imperial Physician Lu come back to his senses, his gaze slowly lowered, fixed on Luo Wenxin's face, without saying a word.

Imperial Physician Lu has practiced medicine for more than 40 years. He is good at weak children and women with typhoid fever. When he was still in the imperial hospital, he was often summoned by the empresses of the palaces, and frequently went to the harem and the palaces.

Therefore, Luo Wenxin was not completely unfamiliar with the efficacy and effects of this medicine in Luo Wenxin's body, and even the symptoms after the medicine took effect.

It is said that this medicine originally originated from Miaojiang.

There are so many beautiful boys and girls in Miao Jiang, but beauty is always short-lived, after the time of youth, it withers like a flower.

Then there was a doctor Miao Jiang who made a kind of medicine, which is said to make the person who takes it look beautiful forever, and also have a soft and charming figure. Later, this medicine spread to the Central Plains, but it was mostly used in the Yanliu Alley. The prescription changed again and again, and in addition to the original effect, there was an additional shady function.

In the future, high-ranking officials and dignitaries will feed their pets in captivity and feed them this medicine. Not only to add to the fun, but also to make them dare not disagree.

Imperial Physician Lu once saw a young man in Beiyang Palace. The young man was seventeen or eighteen years old, but his figure was like that of a thirteen or fourteen-year-old boy. His waist and legs were so thin that they would break when folded. The woman has been fed medicine since birth.

But at the level of that young man, everyone knew that he would not live long.

Although this medicine is not harmful to people's complexion, after taking it, at first, they just feel weak and weak, and occasionally get sick, which seems to be no different from ordinary typhoid fever, but as time goes on, the cold air accumulates in the body, hurting the liver and kidneys, and most people can't live. By the age of thirty, the lamp oil will run out.

Imperial Physician Lu looked at Luo Wenxin's face calmly.

——It is indeed a stunning complexion.

No wonder someone would feed him this medicine.

Just looking at the appearance of him and the maidservant, it seems that they don't know such a thing.

But this kind of medicine is very secretive, and it is difficult for ordinary people to get it. Imperial Physician Lu can't guess the person behind him, let alone tell him anything rashly.

After thinking about it for a while, Imperial Physician Lu made a decision in his heart.

"It is indeed a cold syndrome." Imperial Physician Lu straightened his expression, and said with a slight smile, "I will give the young master an injection first, and then I will prescribe a few medicines, decocted and taken on time. Just adjust."