Chapter 68

Luo Wenxin was so frightened that her little face turned pale.

It was originally so small and so soft, but after being in it for too long, it is warped now, and the color is not so right anymore.

Take another look, it's pink and puffy, it's really suitable to be swallowed in one gulp.

Ji Sheng said it seriously, not in a joking tone, Luo Wenxin thought that he was really going to treat this as dinner, and covered it all the way, only staring at the man with a pair of big teary eyes, afraid that he would still be there. On the way, he suddenly jumped up again.

——It's true that Ji Sheng has a lot of criminal records. It's not the first time that he was still talking hard one second, but he's about to kiss and bite the next second. Luo Wenxin had to guard against it.

It's just that it can prevent the top, but it can't prevent the bottom.

Now that Ji Sheng is wearing a white robe all day long, which is also called healing, Duanhun and Wushang are naturally not with him.

Without these two things, Luo Wenxin couldn't even hypnotize herself, even if she was in a panic.

Now it is even more frightening.

The memory of that night in the Guanyin Temple came back to my mind inappropriately, Luo Wenxin's face turned red and then pale in an instant, and after a while, he stopped hugging her and wanted to get down from his arms.

As a result, the man looked down at him, pursed his thin lips, and hugged him with one hand. Then, as if he couldn't wait any longer, he jumped lightly towards the ancient wood branch, and disappeared from Xiaoluo's sight in a blink of an eye. .

Once Xiao Luo lowered her head and then raised her head, the two figures who were so big were no longer seen.

I'm afraid she doesn't even know how these two people disappeared from her sight.

Luo Wenxin's eyes widened, "..."

He's not an idiot, Ji Cheng's jump made him feel something was wrong.

Didn't Ji Sheng lose all his martial arts, this... what is this!

This is light work, right? !

Why does he seem to be doing light work?

"Ji Sheng!" He grabbed the man's skirt and whispered, "You, what are you..."

But the man carried him into the air, and Luo Wenxin hadn't felt such a height and speed for a long time. He opened his mouth, hunting for the wind. It filled his mouth in an instant, it was chilly, and he almost ate his hair accidentally.

So he immediately shut his mouth again, buried his head in the man's chest, and clung to him tightly.

It seems that Ji Sheng hasn't used lightness kung fu for a long time. This exercise relaxes his muscles and bones, and the muscles all over his body, including the one below, are getting harder and more painful.

Yunyun Valley is huge, surrounded by rolling hills and low bushes. At first, the two walked slowly holding hands, and it took more than half an hour to arrive at Luming Hall. Now it is useless to spend half a stick of incense time I went back to the dormitory.

Opening the door, closing it, and locking it, a series of actions are done in one go.

Luo Wenxin was put on the couch, completely dazed, so Ji Sheng pressed up again, forgetting to push him away, and even forgetting to ask him why he still does light work.

Ji Sheng has a clear goal and is extremely active. If he says he wants to have dinner, he must start right away.

Just tasted some hors d'oeuvres, the table and chopsticks have not been cleared away, the bright white silk linen clothes are only loosely gathered, it looks like it can start again at any time.

There was still some sweet taste left in his mouth, now he was familiar with the way to find that smell, and soon tasted it again.

After being bitten there a few more times, Luo Wen screamed in pain, his cheekbones blushed, only his slender neck was slightly tilted back, and he had no strength anywhere else. The arms of the man's head also loosened.

Being so soft and feeble, as if asking you to please yourself, Ji Sheng naturally wouldn't be more polite.

He continued to gather around the place where he was not full just now.

It's just that I can't eat a big meal in broad daylight. When I was under the ancient tree just now, I had to retreat and try some small dishes. Now I finally arrived at a hidden place. It can't stop other thoughts growing in Ji Sheng's mind.

This place is naturally sweet and addictive.

But he always pushes the boundaries. Taste something sweet and want something sweeter.

That mouthful of the sweetest sweet meat that he had been longing for was only one time that he actually ate it all in his stomach.

At other times, it's all just scratching the surface, unable to quench the thirst in my stomach.

Everything is just right at this moment, and even the time is still very long, it seems that there is no reason not to eat.

The man held the young man's neck, pressed a kiss on his lips, stood up again, and looked at him slowly, his eyes seemed to be quenched.

Luo Wenxin was still in pain from being bitten, and now she froze and didn't dare to move.

But the man stopped suddenly, and straightened up, looking around at him, Luo Wenxin followed him blankly.

Not knowing where to glance, Luo Wenxin was terrified by the creases of the cloth, and hurriedly turned her head, not daring to look at it again.

But how can I avoid it.

The couch was originally narrow, and even Luo Wenxin was not too roomy, and with the addition of Ji Sheng who was twice as tall as him, it could only fit on top of each other.

When sleeping on weekdays, he would lie in the arms of a man, so he didn't feel anything. Now that he was upside down, he realized that he was locked in Ji Sheng's arms, and there was almost nowhere to escape.

When the ankle was lifted up and held, Luo Wen panicked, moved her calf, avoided the man's hand, and curled up, "No, it can't be done..." The man's movements didn't stop, meaningless

" Hmm," and then continued to bend down.

Luo Wenxin immediately struggled even harder, her slender calf kicked wildly a few times, and kicked to nowhere, causing a low muffled groan.

This time, the man finally stopped.

He raised his head, his hair was slightly disheveled, he looked less docile, and seemed more dangerous than when he went back to Guanyin Temple.

——He is indeed not docile enough, no different from a wolf dog. If he hadn't been wearing clothes that looked like a human being and could cover up a little, otherwise he would have been shameless, big and straight.

"No, I can't..." Luo Wenxin whispered, "You can't, you can't touch me..."

These words were very familiar, and the look on the young man's face was also serious rejection, not letting him approach.

This situation, as if a basin of cold water poured down his head, dragged Ji Sheng back into the black memory of that night.

He was still pressing the young man's shoulder bones with both hands, and was stunned for a moment.

"What?" he asked.

"Impossible..." The boy lowered his voice, pushed the man's arm, his voice was weak, "You are not, you are not well, you can't..."

Having said this, Luo Wenxin was also taken aback for a moment.

Apparently, he also thought that Ji Sheng seemed to have used light work just now.

But before he opened his mouth to question, he felt the strength in his waist tighten for a moment.

Luo Wen frowned heartbrokenly, looked up at him, and fell into the man's slightly congested black eyes.

Luo Wen couldn't help being stunned.

He has seen many looks in Ji Sheng's eyes, either cold and unruly, or indifferent, but they have never been like this...

It seems a bit wronged.

Luo Wenxin was taken aback by the words that suddenly popped up in his head, and felt that the word "grievance" really didn't suit Ji Sheng.

He stared blankly at Ji Sheng, only to see that the other party was staring at him for a moment, with his thin eyelids half-lidded, and after he said "don't touch", he really stopped moving.

... Luo Wenxin felt that the word became more appropriate again.

"You..." Luo Wenxin looked at the man's face, her head was a little stuck by the emotion in his eyes, she was at a loss, she didn't know what to do.

Ji Sheng seemed a little unhappy.

...Then what should he do?

After thinking desperately for a few seconds, Luo Wenxin slowly lifted up the already messed up clothes, and said foolishly, "You don't want to do this...then I... I'll just give you this place, okay? "

Ji Cheng was stunned for a moment, his eyes drooping slightly.

The skin as fair as milk jade, because of being bullied a lot, has already been stained with some powder.

Luo Wenxin had tried her best to protect it just now, but for some reason, she was willing to show it now.

Luo Wenxin seldom took the initiative.

Kissing him once on his own initiative has already made the man's blood boil, and occasionally helping Momo half-coaxed once in a while is enough for Ji Sheng to think about it for a long time.

In the intimate relationship between the two, it was always Ji Sheng who ran towards him, and Luo Wenxin just had to bear it obediently.

He is indeed well-behaved, the time when the Guanyin Temple was removed, as long as Ji Sheng wanted something, he could get it with a little coaxing.

And since Ji Sheng lost all his martial arts, maybe it was because of guilt, or maybe it was because of the phrase "I like Xinxin" that day, Luo Wenxin has become more and more docile, and it is difficult for him not to agree to something.

He wasn't very angry at all, and the occasional little coquettishness was short-lived. In the morning, Ji Sheng was so angry that he hid him under the quilt and refused to come out. It only took a while before he was kissed and hugged again. Limp and without a temper.

Ji Sheng stared there for a while, then raised his head again, leaned closer to him, bit the tip of his ear lightly, and asked in a low voice, "Kiss, or touch?"

Luo Wenxin nodded.

"Why."

"Because I don't know if the poison in my body has been cleared..." He whispered, "If there is any remaining poison, it will be bad for you..."

Luo Wenxin explained seriously .

He didn't forget the poison he had been poisoned by.

Once bitten by a snake, you will be afraid of well ropes for ten years.

Although the poison in my body is said to have been pulled out, but there are contingencies in everything, if the poison is not completely cleared, it will harm Ji Cheng again...

Ji Sheng paused, "Just because of this?"

"Ah?"

Ji Sheng sat up in his arms all of a sudden, his black eyes gleamed like some kind of shiny animal eyes, which shocked Luo Wen's heart.

Luo Wenxin sat in his arms, still a little dazed, the man pinched his face towards him, stared into his eyes and asked, "That night, in the Guanyin Temple, it was because of this that you didn't let me touch it?"

Luo Wenxin blinked her eyes, and vague memories slowly surfaced.

He vaguely remembered that he seemed to have said those words that night in the ancient temple.

Being pressed on the horse's back, being kissed was very painful, physically and mentally uncomfortable, but the most uncomfortable thing was when he was in the palace, knowing that there was a poison in his body. will kill him.

That's why he said that.

Luo Wenxin nodded, "That's right..."

Ji Sheng stared at him closely, and asked again, "Aren't you afraid of me?"

Luo Wenxin froze for a second, then hurriedly shook his hand, "No, no, how could I? Afraid of you..."

Feeling wrong again, he nodded quickly, "I'm also afraid, because I know that if I get along with you... if I get along with you, something bad will happen."

Ji Sheng looked down at him.

"But it's still a bad thing." As he spoke, his nose became sore again. The boy wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, and said in a low voice, "It's all my fault..." Before he finished speaking, he was rubbed into his arms

.

The man's arms were tightly bound, and even the strong Luo Wen felt a little pain in his heart.

But he didn't move, because he heard the man's heartbeat several times faster than usual, and the ups and downs of his chest were a little scary.

The boy's clothes hadn't been pulled up yet, and the place where he had just been eaten hurt a little bit from being rubbed, but he was hugged obediently, and he heard the man bury his head on his neck, calling him in a hoarse voice, "Xinxin.

" The hug was too tight, the flesh on the boy's face was squeezed flat, and he replied blankly, "Yeah."

Ji Sheng's throat choked for a moment, and he called him again, "...Xinxin."

Luo Wenxin said again answer.

But Ji Cheng, who usually talks so little, seemed to be suffering from hysteria at this moment, calling him by his nickname four or five times in a row.

"...What?"

Luo Wenxin finally didn't want to answer any more. He felt that Ji Sheng's head was a little broken again. He raised his head and was about to speak, but his cheeks were pinched and he kissed him.

"It doesn't matter if there is residual poison." He bit the young lips, cherishing and pitying, "As long as it is heart."