Chapter 39

It was getting late, and the sun had already set to only a semicircle on the treetops.

The things spread on the grass have also become crumpled and must not be worn again.

Moreover, although the oilcloth was soft, it was not very smooth. Needless to say, Ji Sheng's outer robe was made of the most common silk and linen material, which was incomparable to Luo Wenxin's clothes at all.

A few hours later, there were some red marks on the boy's legs, and he looked even more pitiful with other messes.

Luo Wenxin hummed in a low voice and said that he was uncomfortable, and was hugged and kissed, and when he wanted to put it down again, but he was so delicate that he thought it was dirty, so he refused to lie on it no matter what.

I had to hold him all the time.

The noise continued until it was completely dark, and the road down the mountain was winding. Luo Wen was a little afraid of the dark, so he casually built a fire under the tree, preparing to sleep in the open.

There was no water source nearby, and the two of them couldn't scrub, but it was really uncomfortable—

Ji Sheng didn't care, he rolled in the mountains and forests since he was a child, and he was not much different from a savage. However, Luo Wenxin could never be like him, she was an extremely delicate and troublesome little troublemaker.

Ji Sheng stared at him for a while, and thought of a way.

Knowing what he wanted to do, Luo Wenxin's face burned up, and the word "pervert" was already on his lips, and he swallowed it back abruptly.

Because I felt that I had scolded him with this sentence too many times, but Ji Sheng not only never got angry, but even enjoyed it quite a bit. Obviously, these two words have no offensive power to him.

Even if he didn't scold him, Luo Wenxin still wanted to refuse ten thousand people, but he had no strength to resist in front of Ji Cheng, and now he has been subjected to such and such a life, he is more and more at the mercy of others.

I had no choice but to let him move with tears in my eyes. In the end, I just felt that it would be better not to do it.

After finishing the treatment, Ji Sheng wrapped him in his clothes over and over again before he hugged him tightly, and took his bare feet and stuffed them into his arms.

As the sun went down, the wind started to feel a little cold. Luo Wen's heart was shivered by the blow, and she curled up in the man's arms, her small face a little dazed.

Look carefully, the two big eyes are still a little red, and they have just cried hard for a while.

After a while, Ji Sheng came over again, wanting to kiss his cheek.

Luo Wenxin turned her head, and turned her face to another direction, neither looking at him, nor refusing to talk to him, her mouth was pursed.

Obviously, he was still showing embarrassment to him for the matter just now.

Ji Sheng didn't care, he held him in his arms, and kissed his forehead taking advantage of his physique.

Luo Wenxin blinked her eyes, fearing that she would cry out again, so she simply closed her eyes.

After a while, he felt the man shaking him and whispering in his ear, "Are you hungry?"

Seeing that Luo Wen didn't answer, he stretched out his long arms, took the water bag from the other end, and fed it to him. mouth, "Do you want to drink water?"

The boy still didn't answer, so Ji Sheng asked several times.

Luo Wenxin felt a little helpless, opened his eyes, covered his mouth, and said in a low voice, "Stop talking...I'm so sleepy, I want to sleep." In fact, he thought he was annoying and kept asking him

.

Still wanting to speak so close to his ear, with a low and hoarse voice, it reminded him of the situation just now, so the shyness that had just dissipated and returned immediately.

As soon as he spoke, Fang felt something was wrong.

My own voice was soft, with a hint of hoarseness from crying, it didn't sound right no matter how I heard it.

Luo Wen's heart froze, his face turned red with anger, what Ji Sheng did just now appeared in his mind, the action of softly covering his mouth, and in an instant it turned into softly pinching the muscles of his arm.

It's a pity that the man's whole body is hard, not much worse than iron.

He had already experienced this point just now -

scratching the man's arm a few times with his fingers was only enough to leave a few painless marks, not even red at all.

Ji Sheng followed him to pinch and bite, holding the water bag in his hand for a while, and when he rested, he fed him again, "Take a sip first."

Luo Wenxin couldn't pinch him no matter how hard he pinched, he was already discouraged. , his throat was indeed thirsty, so he obediently moved his mouth to it.

After drinking, he leaned his head on the man's chest again, and grabbed a bit of the fabric at his collar.

Ji Sheng hugged him and put him on his stomach.

The boy is slender, and when he is wrapped in clothes a few sizes larger than himself, he looks more like a little doll, who can be held by Ji Sheng with one hand.

The night is dark, but there is a little fire jumping in front of my eyes, and there are occasional cicadas singing around, creating a special kind of tranquility.

The man's chest is broad and warm, although it is not as soft as soft, but it is also extremely reassuring.

Luo Wenxin gently rubbed against his arms twice.

Probably Ji Sheng's method of "cleaning" just now was too much. He felt that he still had man's saliva all over his body, so he was obviously very tired, but he didn't feel sleepy anyway.

After a while, he called softly, "Ji Sheng."

"What's wrong?"

Luo Wen thought, "Can you pat me?"

"Huh?" Ji Sheng was puzzled, "What?"

Luo Wen raised his head, caught his big hand, put it on his back, his big eyes flickered, The voice was as soft as a cat's, "Just pat like this."

Luo Wenxin just suddenly remembered the previous life.

He is afraid of thunderstorms, so whenever it rains, someone will accompany him to sleep.

When he was younger, he was even afraid to cry. At that time, his family would coax him to pat his back until he fell asleep.

Now, he is naturally no longer a child. At this moment, the summer night is slightly cool, and there is no rain at all, let alone thunder.

However, he suddenly wanted Ji Sheng to pat him too.

Want to feel at ease, more at ease.

And probably because he knew that Ji Sheng was good to him and would never refuse anything, so Luo Wenxin's voice carried a hint of pampering that he didn't realize.

Ji Sheng didn't understand why, but he followed his intentions and really patted him on the back.

The man's strength was neither light nor heavy, and the warmth in his palms spread to his back through his clothes. Luo Wenxin instantly felt that his whole body was covered by warmth.

He slowly closed his eyes, sniffed the breath on Ji Sheng's neck, and fell asleep after a while.

Ji Sheng lowered his head, looked at the corners of the young man's slightly raised lips, and planted a light kiss on his eyelids.

Just lying down with all clothes on, I slept without a dream all night.

The next day, just a little bit brighter in the sky, Luo Wenxin woke up.

He still maintained the posture of last night, curled up in Ji Cheng's arms.

Last night I leaned on the person as a soft cushion and slept warmly. When I woke up now, I felt hard and rough again, and I became delicate and moved uncomfortably.

As soon as he moved, a man's voice sounded from above his head, "Are you awake?"

Luo Wen nodded in a daze.

Because his brain was always in a state of excitement, Ji Sheng didn't sleep for a long time, and woke up at 3:30, but Luo Wenxin didn't wake up, sleeping soundly, with a rosy face, Ji Sheng sat still for another hour.

At this moment when the person woke up, he untied his coat, carried him out, and skillfully started to light the fire.

Baked a milk steamed bun until it was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, before handing it to Luo Wenxin's mouth.

Luo Wenxin wasn't fully awake yet, holding a steamed bun that was almost bigger than his face, and biting it in small bites.

Ji Sheng stared at him and saw that he was eating steamed buns slowly, although he didn't like it, but he was still hungry, and he thought about the expensive Suzhou embroidery when he was a boy, but now he has become an ordinary man. Sizhi couldn't help but think to herself:

It will take at least a month to go to Yeyun Valley, so it's best not to have such days of sleeping in the open.

Although he was protecting her, there would be no danger, nor would she be frozen in the cold, but Luo Wenxin should be wearing the softest clothes and sleeping on a warm couch.

"I'm going down the mountain this morning." Ji Sheng poked the fire, "Go and meet Meng Qiao."

Luo Wenxin nodded, and handed him the little bit of steamed buns he had in his hand, expressing that he couldn't eat any more.

He only made small marks like a few months' teeth on the steamed bun with a big face. Ji Sheng took it and took a big bite along the boy's tooth marks, and half of the steamed bun went down.

Luo Wenxin sat on her knees, watching him eat. Suddenly, there was a rustling sound from the grass not far away, as if some small animal ran past quickly.

Ji Sheng's movements were very swift and violent, without turning his head, a force of energy gathered in the palm of his hand and rushed towards him, and then he heard the sound of something falling to the ground.

But then, there was a cry.

The cry was childish and weak, it sounded like it came from a small child.

Hearing this, Luo Wenxin couldn't help being stunned for a moment.

This area is the suburbs of Gusu further south, and there are not many people. The two of them stayed here for almost a whole day, and they didn't see even one person, but where did the children cry?

He raised his eyes to look at Ji Cheng, but saw that the man's brows were frowning, as if he wanted to give another slap to the other side, and he put down his hand only when he saw Luo Wenxin looking at him.

The two looked over there together, and saw a figure rolling out of it.

He is short in stature, wearing shabby linen clothes, with a chubby black face, with a few broken leaves on it, probably because he was hurt by the stones hit by the missile just now, and he is wiping his tears at the moment, He stared blankly at the pair of figures in front of him.

Children always prefer those who are beautiful and kind.

——The little brother in light-colored clothes was born beautiful, and his face was even more beautiful than his mother who died long ago in his memory.

The little boy stared blankly at Luo Wenxin for a while, then suddenly felt a burst of cold air surrounding his head, shivered, raised his eyes, and met the eyes of the man in black.

Although his eyebrows are straight and his eyes are bright, he is far from being ugly, but there is an evil spirit for no reason.

The little boy was stared at by Ji Cheng for a moment, and when he came back to his senses, he let out a bark, sucked his nose, and suddenly cried louder

Seven or eight-year-old boys were the loudest, and this boy was no exception. His cry was extremely loud. When he opened his voice, it seemed like a flock of birds flew over the woods.

The blackness between Ji Cheng's brows became even worse, and just as he was about to move, the material of his cuffs was pulled.

Luo Wenxin whispered, "It's a child..."

Ji Sheng lowered his head to look at him, then raised his eyes, and cast a glance at the crying child.

The little boy was crying, but he also felt the cold eyes, choked with fright, hiccupped tremblingly, stared at the two for a few seconds, and then ran away.

The big pink butterfly was tied to a tree trunk at the side, and it was tied overnight. At this moment, it has flown very high, and the kite line is not clear.

The little boy was running stumblingly, he didn't notice any difference, he accidentally tripped over the kite string and fell headlong.

He was only dazed for a moment, then turned his head and looked at Ji Sheng in a daze, and immediately got up.

Ji Sheng looked at him expressionlessly.

"Wow..." Xiao Tong felt that the face of the big brother in black was as scary as a ghost, crying and howling, "Brother...Brother...There are ghosts!"