Chapter 35

The night is dim, and the moon is as bright as a mirror.

In the bamboo forest, Lu Qi was holding a flute, humming an unknown tune.

The timbre of this flute is excellent, the sound is melodious, but accompanied by the moonlight, Luo Wenxin could hear a hint of sadness.

Lu Qi is not a talkative person.

He has a gentle side, but it seems that he only appears when Meng Qiao is around. Most of the time, he seems to be sealed by a thin layer of ice.

When it was just the two of them, Luo Wenxin actually didn't dare to talk to him, but she was a little scared to be alone, so she moved a small bamboo stool to sit outside the house, listening to the Xiao sound, and looking at the moon.

By the way, wait for someone.

He looked at the big intersection where he came here countless times, but until the moon came out of the bamboo shoots, he still didn't see the familiar figure.

Before going out this morning, Ji Sheng still held Luo Wenxin's neck, wanting to kiss him.

But Luo Wenxin turned over, hummed softly, pretended not to wake up, and shrunk to the innermost place, without being kissed by him.

At that time, Ji Sheng seemed to be in a hurry to go out, so he didn't behave like usual, even if he was hiding, he forced him to kiss him, got up and went straight out.

Once I went out, I haven't come back until now.

After waiting for a long time, when it was time to go to bed on weekdays, Luo Wenxin finally couldn't sit still, and quietly glanced at Lu Qi, wanting to ask him something.

Luo Wenxin called Lu Qi's name twice, and when Xiao's voice stopped, he asked in a low voice, "Do you know what they went to do?" "

What else can they do?" Lu Qi turned his head and glanced at Luo Wenxin. , "Fight, kill, kill."

His tone was brisk, and he said the words "fight, kill, kill" very easily, as if it was no different from whether he was eating fried asparagus or stewed pheasant today, but Luo Wen's heart tightened.

The night was getting dark, and Lu Qi couldn't see the boy's face turn pale.

After being quiet for a while, he asked again, "Then, when will they come back?"

As soon as these words came out, Lu Qi didn't answer him immediately.

After a while.

"That's hard to say." He wiped Xiaowei slowly, and said in a low voice, "Swords have no eyes. If you die because of this, you will never see them again, and you don't know." "..." Lu Qi looked quite

confused

. Serious, not to mention that he has a face that doesn't make fun of others casually, so it doesn't look like he is talking nonsense, Luo Wenxin didn't dare to ask him "is it true or not".

He turned his head slowly, and didn't speak for a long time, looking like he was in a daze.

It's just that the moon's clear light shone on the side of his face, and he could still see a not-so-obvious wet mark.

Luo Wenxin didn't know Lu Qi very well, so she didn't dare to cry in front of him, and when Lu Qi started to play Xiao again, she sniffed her nose softly and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

His heart was icy cold.

—— Ji Sheng might die.

He knew that Ji Sheng and Meng Qiao were from the rivers and lakes, and of course he also knew that swords have no eyes.

After all, even when I got such a small wound on my little finger, I still feel a dull pain until now, let alone being cut by such a heavy knife or sword.

It must be very difficult to survive.

It's not like he hasn't seen a murder scene.

But knowing it is one thing, realizing that Ji Sheng might die is another.

In Luo Wen's mind, although Ji Sheng is sometimes very bad, very bad, he always kisses him too hard, his mind is always thinking about such things, he is not a serious person, but...but in this world , Ji Sheng is the only person he is closest to.

And although Ji Sheng has so many shortcomings, he also has many advantages: his body is warm, he is good at walking on snow, the roasted wild birds are delicious, he will buy him snacks and toys, and his martial arts are not weak.

He is also very handsome.

As if staying by his side, there would never be any danger.

If he abandoned him, or if he died, then...

A gust of cold wind blew, Luo Wen couldn't help shivering, and hugged himself tightly.

He sniffled and thought, if he had known that Ji Sheng would not come back for such a long time, or even might not come back, then, that morning, he would not have avoided hiding.

Luo Wenxin sniffled secretly, tears falling silently.

The moon quietly hangs in the sky.

Luo Wenxin was immersed in the sad little world, completely oblivious to the changes around him.

Until Lu Qi's voice suddenly sounded from the side, "Don't cry."

Luo Wenxin reached out to wipe away the tears, more and more, with a strong nasal voice, "...not crying.

" , knocked on his right wrist, and glanced at the boy's face that was blurred with tears, "Wipe your face, if someone surnamed Ji sees it, you'll think I've done something to you."

Luo Wen felt aggrieved and felt sour in his heart, and was about to say that Ji Sheng didn't come back, how could he see him.

But as soon as he looked up, he saw Lu Qi's narrow eyes.

He lifted his chin, and Luo Wenxin looked in the direction of his eyes.

The sound of horseshoes came from far to near, and two dark silhouettes appeared at the end of the bamboo forest.

Luo Wenxin blinked, blinking away a tear.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw Taxue galloping in the silver moonlight.

Treading Xue is a famous horse for thousands of miles, but Luo Wenxin seems to have discovered for the first time that it actually gallops so fast.

It was like a black wind wrapped in a few snowflakes, completely different from the obedient and gentle appearance when he was carrying him in the past.

The black mane fluttered in the night wind, and together with the man on its back, it also had a different aura from the past.

Luo Wenxin stood up and took a few steps towards them.

Walking to the intersection, the horse's hooves stopped, as if someone had strangled the reins.

Not only Ji Sheng, but even Ta Xue saw a small familiar figure running towards him, immediately slowed down, and began to walk gracefully in circles around that person as usual.

Luo Wenxin stood beside Taxue, squeezed the rein that was hanging down, and looked up at the man on the horse.

Ji Sheng turned over and got off the horse, his expression under the mask was still a little cold, and his brows and eyes were also sullen.

He lowered his eyes to look at Luo Wenxin, the first thing he saw was the thin clothes he was wearing, he frowned slightly, and just about to speak, the person in front of him took two steps forward and stretched out his arms.

In the next second, Ji Sheng was embraced by the gentle Xinxiang.

Ji Sheng blinked his eyes very slowly, his thin lips parted slightly, and he was a little stunned rarely.

He hugged Luo Wenxin many times.

Not only hugged, but also squeezed, kneaded, and kissed, I know how soft and fragrant he is.

But that taste was very different from Luo Wenxin's initiative to rush into his arms, and her little hand came to hold his hand.

Before Ji Sheng came back to his senses, Shen Mu with a broken arm was still in his mind -

when he saw Ji Cheng, he wished he could cut him alive.

When the opponent took the initiative to attack, Ji Sheng didn't show mercy.

A pretentious group of heroes failed to last an hour before being messed up by him.

But maybe it was because he remembered that he had to go back to meet people at night, and his clothes should not become too dirty, so only one of the two knives was out of the sheath, and Wu Shang broke the chopped sword into eight pieces with only one sheath between them.

Shen Mu was not his opponent when he used his left hand, not to mention his right hand, he insisted on avenging his shame, but in the end his sword was disabled.

It is a great shame that the saber is abolished, but there is no one among the juniors present who can do nothing to him.

Ji Sheng only arrived at noon, and he hadn't visited the landlord outside the building with the other juniors. The other party was already dissatisfied, but considering the rules of the rivers and lakes, he couldn't deal with it himself.

He had no choice but to follow Ji Cheng to ride his horse, and then he rode away like a gust of wind.

It's just that on the way back, he was blocked by a few people without eyes, and the hem of his clothes was still soaked in blood.

Ji Sheng was hugged around the waist and hugged very tightly.

As long as Luo Wenxin hugged him, he was stunned for a long time, until he was brought back to his senses by the sniffling sound of the person in his arms.

Ji Sheng lowered his head belatedly, stroked Luo Wenxin's forehead hair a little slowly, and said in a hoarse voice, "Isn't it cold?"

Luo Wenxin buried herself in his arms, originally she didn't want to raise her head, because That way, Ji Cheng will see his messy crying face.

But when Ji Sheng opened his mouth, he couldn't hold back his tears.

"I..." As soon as I opened my mouth, I hiccupped first, feeling very wronged, "I just ignored you for a while, why did you leave me..." "..." "No, it's not for

you

, But, but you kissed me too..." "

..."

Ji Sheng was hugged by him, his whole body ached, he raised his head, his Adam's apple rolled a few times, and first thought about how many times this was Luo Wenxin's first time Take the initiative to hug yourself-

it seems to be the second time.

But the first time, Luo Wenxin was frightened by falling into the water, so he was rescued easily, and he crawled into his arms, out of fear for the rest of his life.

What is it for this time?

Luo Wenxin was still babbling, Ji Cheng smelled the fragrance of his hair, his head was dizzy, he didn't quite understand what he was saying, he just squeezed the hand he was holding her, from the palm to the fingers , touched it very slowly, but after one pass, the movement paused.

"I..."

Luo Wenxin still wanted to complain, but seeing the actions of the person in front of her, all the rest of the words fell silent in her throat, and her eyes filled with tears opened wide.

The man wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him into his arms a little. The next moment, he put his fingers in his mouth.

He was still covered in blood, so he half-kneeled in front of Luo Wenxin, bit by bit his hands in his mouth, his black skirt flapping in the night wind.

The hot breath sprayed on the back of his hand, the man's deep eyebrows were drooping, Luo Wenxin stood in front of him, and he could even see the ups and downs of his Adam's apple.

Luo Wen was stunned.

Ji Sheng always loves to kiss and lick him, not just his hands.

It's common for a kiss to come over suddenly while talking.

But at this moment, Luo Wenxin didn't feel the usual urgency in his movements, only felt... tenderness and tenderness.

He was stunned for a while, only felt that the little finger was wrapped in the warm mouth, warm, but felt sore and numb, from the place where it was held to numb all the way to the limbs.

He suddenly felt a little strange and uncomfortable. It seemed that the inexplicable cold was causing trouble again. If he didn't suppress it desperately, his mouth would almost escape the sound.

Luo Wenxin's face turned red all of a sudden, and he didn't know where to put his other hand, and felt that he had become bad too -

Ji Cheng clearly kissed so tenderly, but he was thinking about something else in his mind.

He twitched his fingers back, trying to get out of the way.

Ji Sheng raised his eyes to look at him, hooked his fingertips with the tip of his tongue for the last time, but didn't force him to stay, let go of his hand, and asked, "How did you do it?" Luo Wenxin

looked at him stupidly, and after a while, It was only then that he realized that Ji Sheng was asking, the small cut that was scratched very shallowly.

Such a small opening that was about to heal, and the night was so dark, it was fortunate that he was able to find it so quickly.

Luo Wenxin looked at him, and said, "Accidentally got scratched..."

Ji Cheng raised his eyebrows, his expression was obviously displeased, "Where did you draw it?" "

..."

Luo Wenxin looked at him, feeling that this conversation seemed familiar, but he couldn't remember when it was.

But thinking about it carefully, Ji Sheng always seemed to protect him like this.

He was obviously having a fight with him, but Ji Sheng was still thinking about the little injury on his finger right away.

Luo Wen's heart felt sore and soft, followed by a throbbing that he couldn't explain himself, as if he wanted to do something immediately, to respond to Ji Sheng's kindness to him.

He quietly traced the man's eyebrows with his eyes.

The man's eyes are very dark and his brows are sharp, his appearance couldn't be more cold.

For a moment, Luo Wenxin leaned over slightly, put his arms around Ji Sheng's neck, and pressed his soft lips against Ji Sheng's neck.

Stick it on the man's forehead.

Even so, his cheeks were flushed with embarrassment.