Chapter 15

Luo Wenxin slept comfortably for a long time. After waking up, her whole body was limp, and the chill from the light rain yesterday evening was gone.

After sleeping enough, the mood is also good, Luyi pushed the door in with a towel, Luo Wenxin was stretching with a smile, and said "good morning" to her.

As a result, in the next second, Lu Yi uttered a scream.

"What's wrong with your face?"

Luo Wenxin hugged the quilt, looked at her in confusion, the red fingerprints on her snow-white face were extremely conspicuous.

"What's the matter?" He stretched out his hand to rub his face, and asked innocently.

He has a small face, and the position of the red marks is just right, one on the left and one on the right, just like the red paper pasted on the face of a doll with New Year pictures, there is a kind of inexplicable joy.

His appearance is actually pretty and charming, but he is always lacklustre. At this moment, he looks confused, with long eyelashes blinking, and his face is red, which is a little more lively, but he looks a little dull.

Luyi looked at him for a few seconds, couldn't help but burst out laughing, soaked the towel and used it to wipe his face, but didn't think of going anywhere else, "Why did you give your face back after sleeping?" There are two marks on the bed? Does it hurt?"

Luo Wenxin raised his face, his eyes were narrowed due to the hot towel, and he said obediently: "It doesn't hurt." "

Then you pinched it yourself " Lu Yi joked, "Drowsy?"

Luo Wenxin didn't know what sister Lu Yi was talking about, but after washing up, she sat in front of the bronze mirror, only to find two finger prints on her face.

He was also taken aback, moved closer to the mirror, raised his chin, and looked left and right for a while, but didn't understand how this came about.

really weird.

Could it be that someone pinched his face while he was sleeping?

It began to rain intermittently in Xianzhou, and sometimes the rain lasted for several days, and there were thunderstorms at night.

Luo Wenxin was most afraid of thunder.

When he was a child, his heart was still very bad. Every time there was a thunderstorm, he would be frightened by such a violent sound, and he would be so scared that he could not breathe, and his heart would go wrong.

Later, although the heart was repaired by surgery, I was still afraid of thunder.

So whenever there was a thunderstorm, his mother would accompany him, and his elder brother would accompany him when he was there. In short, he had to be patted on the back and gently coaxed to fall asleep.

When he arrived in Xianzhou, it was almost winter. The winter in Xianzhou was cold and dry, and it was snowing all the time. The snowy night was quiet, so it was easy to fall asleep.

But now that it's spring, Luo Wenxin gradually feels uncomfortable.

The spring rain came one after another, and the Chunlei sounded louder and louder. At night, when he covered his head under the blanket, he was still trembling with fright.

But now no one pats him on the back to lull him to sleep.

Luo Wenxin huddled in the quilt silently, the homesickness that had faded for a long time became stronger again on this rainy night.

Later, he put his hands over his ears and forced himself to sleep.

Luo Wenxin never had the habit of waking up at night, but maybe it was because of thunder, or maybe it was because he drank too much tea before going to bed, he woke up in the middle of the night for the first time.

Looking around, he saw the chamber pot in the room.

Luo Wenxin also used that thing when she first arrived in Xianzhou and was ill, but she was still not used to it.

But his lower abdomen was really sore and uncomfortable, so he sat up, rubbed his eyes, put on his clothes, and went behind alone.

It was dark and the road was slippery. Luo Wenxin walked very slowly step by step, but it was raining outside and the water vapor was heavy, so he felt cold after a while. After he was done, he walked back tremblingly at a faster pace.

Xianyun Mansion is very big, I don't feel it during the day, but in the dark night, I feel more and more that the rooms here are connected to each other, and the corridors are dark, long and winding.

Luo Wen's heart was so cold that he just wanted to hurry back to the warm pavilion, turned a few corners indiscriminately, and entered a courtyard with a familiar pattern, pushed the door open and threw himself under the quilt all at once.

Rubbing his face against the quilt, he let out a long breath.

After going out for a while, the heat in the quilt was gone, and it was cold, as if it was colder than before going to bed.

He kicked off his shoes, unbuttoned his coat, and tucked his little feet into the quilt. The thunder still rang out, so he still covered his ears with his hands, and slowly fell asleep.

The room was pitch black, only the occasional lightning accompanied by white light made the bed bright for a moment.

midnight.

The door was pushed open.

The man, wearing only a pair of dark trousers, walked in while wiping his hair with a large cloth towel.

He only wiped it casually twice, then raised his hand and threw the cloth towel onto the basin stand, the wet water droplets on his hair slowly flowed down his strong back muscles.

The cloth towel fluttered in a crooked way, Ji Sheng wiped his face, and walked towards the bed, frowning slightly.

It's rare for him to be a little restless these days.

When he became irritable, Meng Qiao was the only one who was unlucky. The two of them practiced on the mountain until late at night. Seeing that the rain was getting worse, they went down the mountain.

As soon as Ji Sheng nodded, Meng Qiao ran away without a trace, clutching one arm.

Before leaving, he casually threw Meng Qiao a bottle of Dieda ointment, still thinking about Luo Wenxin's perverted sentence.

Near the couch, there was a sudden thunder in the sky, rumbling and shaking.

There seemed to be a living thing trembling slightly on the couch, Ji Sheng stopped in his footsteps, his pupils shrank, and he almost slapped the person to death half a foot away.

Fortunately, he saw the man's face clearly through the light of the lightning, and abruptly held back his strength and held his breath.

The young man curled up under Ji Cheng's quilt, sleeping soundly.

Her earlobes are greasy and white, her eyelids are pink from sleep, her pursed lips are rarely rosy, and her whole body is soft in the bedding, like a ball of fresh snow.

Ji Sheng stared at him for a long time before letting go of his hands, his eyes were a little gloomy.

People who practice martial arts are naturally alert, and Ji Sheng is even more so.

With his strength, usually, there is a big living person lying in the room, and he can find it before entering the door.

The wind of the knife pierced through the wooden door, and the man wouldn't even live to let him in.

But today, the sound of rain and thunder was loud, Ji Sheng had just taken a bath, and it was time for his nerves to relax.

Luo Wenxin has always been in poor health, and her breath is much weaker than that of ordinary people, Ji Sheng really didn't notice that she was so stuffy in the quilt.

He approached the bed, naked upper body, just looking down at Luo Wenxin.

After a while, he put his arms on the bed, leaned over, tilted his head, and looked at Luo Wenxin inch by inch.

Just like picking peach blossoms and putting them on his bedside every day.

His eyes were solid, falling on the young man, if Luo Wenxin hadn't fallen asleep, otherwise he would have been seen by Ji Cheng and hid at the foot of the bed.

The boy was born slender, and the whole person is only one small, and his two arms can easily lock him inside.

Ji Sheng watched him for a while.

Of course he is not a gentleman.

A gentleman's four arts, he knows none of them; his character is noble and pure, and he has nothing to do with him.

But at the same time, he felt that he shouldn't be considered a pervert—

these two words, as soon as he heard them, were not words to describe a good person.

And he asked Meng Qiao in a roundabout way, and after Meng Qiao was speechless in fright, he learned that in Gusu's largest gold-selling cave, Zuicu Mountain, the real pervert's method was far more than just touching the other's calf.

So what is it now?

While scolding him for being perverted, she sneaked onto his bed at night.

A drop of water fell from the wet hair on the forehead and landed on the young man's collarbone, instantly forming a glistening trace.

Ji Sheng's gaze was fixed on that snow-white neck, and after a while, he reached out and wiped away the drop of water.

The movement is rare and light.

But he couldn't take his hand back.

Two small hands stretched out from under the quilt, hugging his arms softly.

The boy's movements are extremely proficient, as if he has done it countless times before, he is as cute as a cat, but the words he uttered are extremely aggrieved, as if crying, "Brother, don't go..."

Put the face up again.

His soft and tender cheeks rubbed against Ji Sheng's palms, causing his muscles to harden and his palms to itch. He always felt that a slight movement of his fingers could crush the young man's delicate neck.

However, Luo Wenxin was still murmuring and acting like a baby, and the words she said were like raving, "Don't go, I'm afraid..." His

voice became lower and lower, but his hand was still holding onto Ji Cheng.

Ji Sheng let him hold his arm, and stood in this position for a while, until he stopped moving, and then he lifted a corner of the quilt.

"You said that."

The man's voice was low, like a magnet in the dark night.