Chapter 11

There was chaos outside the courtyard.

The leader of the escort yelled loudly and called his subordinates to come over.

Where did the thieves come from, dare to openly rob property in broad daylight? ! How much they don't pay attention to their Nanfeng Escort Bureau!

How high is your martial arts? We have about ten brothers.

Lifting the knife, he was about to rush in, but was stopped by Uncle Xu.

Uncle Xu's face was covered with sweat, and he always felt that the figure just now seemed somewhat familiar, like their young owner, but he was not sure.

It's also strange, what can the owner of the young village do with this clothes?

Mr. Luo was so delicate and small when he was born, and the owner of the young village is almost twice as big as him. If you take this clothes away, it will surely break one of them.

Uncle Xu felt sorry for the clothes and sighed repeatedly.

On the other side, Ji Sheng took his clothes and left, flying all the way into the inner courtyard with Qinggong.

You can see the windows open from a distance.

It was only early spring, and the weather was still a little cold. The charcoal basin in the house had been removed long ago, and only the earth dragon was still burning.

Luo Wenxin's illness just happened, so she started to get cold, and quietly got out of bed to play when no one was around.

He opened the window and looked at the lake that he hadn't been able to enjoy to the full. Seeing that the ice layer on it was gone, he was a little disappointed, but in the blink of an eye, he saw the peach blossom tree not far away was sprouting buds, and he I soon became happy, thinking that it would be great if I could go out and pick a small branch.

Luo Wenxin propped her chin up, staring out the window in a daze, when suddenly someone hugged her from behind.

Luo Wen was so startled that he almost cried out, but was caught with the end of his waist and legs.

The man held him as if he was holding something, effortlessly, with his chest pressed against his back, Luo Wenxin could feel the man's hard muscles through layers of clothes.

Luo Wenxin immediately guessed who it was.

After all, other people in Zhuangzi would not dare to enter his room so loudly.

"Ji Sheng!" Luo Wenxin guessed who it was, and was no longer afraid, it was just because his heart was still beating a little fast at that moment just now, so annoyed, he pushed him away with his elbow, "Put me down."

The volume is slightly higher, but the tone is still soft, which doesn't seem annoying.

Ji Sheng didn't let go.

He probably just finished practicing, he was only wearing a single shirt, the fabric was slightly sweaty, and there was a thriving heat all over his body.

"It's cold on the ground." He carried the young man's shoulder blades, carried him from the window to the soft couch, put him up, and reached out to explore the food box on the side table.

Luo Wenxin stumbled, "Then, then I'll go by myself, I don't want you to hug me."

Ji Sheng didn't speak, just glanced at Luo Wenxin, and Luo Wenxin followed his hand to see the food box with the lid opened ——The soup medicine in it didn't move at all.

"..."

Ji Sheng's expression didn't change, but Luo Wenxin felt a little guilty, his eyes drooped, and his voice became much weaker, "I'm cured...I don't want to drink it anymore." Chinese medicine is too bitter, Luo Wenxin

felt I don't like it at all.

In fact, what he didn't understand even more was that at some point, Ji Sheng came to deliver the daily medicine.

Thinking about it carefully, it seems that after the pull, he began to see Ji Sheng frequently.

The first is the medicine that was given at night, from Lu Yi to Ji Sheng to deliver; after a few days, he can hardly even see Lu Yi's shadow anymore.

In the first few days, Luo Wenxin was still not used to it.

Because when he looked at the man's unrepentant face, he still felt a little apprehensive and didn't dare to get too close to him.

But then he thought of how Ji Sheng apologized to him like that, and even pulled the hook to promise that he really didn't have any reason to resist him.

But the process of feeding the medicine was really difficult - not only the medicine itself was too bitter, but also because Ji Sheng took him much longer to feed the medicine than Luyi, which invisibly aggravated Luo Wenxin's anxiety. uncomfortable.

"The last day." Ji Sheng brought the spoon to his mouth.

With a bitter face in his heart, Luo Wen raised his eyes and looked at him, a little bit wanting to play tricks.

But the person in front of him was Ji Sheng after all, not Lu Yi. Luo Wenxin struggled for a few seconds, but obediently put his mouth together.

He intentionally wanted to drink it faster, so as to end this last torture as soon as possible, but Ji Sheng seemed to be afraid that he would choke, there was very little medicine in a spoonful, and his movements were extremely slow, a bowl of medicine the size of a palm was stunned. I fed them dawdly for a quarter of an hour.

After finishing the last spoonful, the spoon was still in front of his mouth.

Luo Wenxin looked up, and sure enough, he saw Ji Sheng staring at him unblinkingly as usual, not even knowing that he had finished drinking.

These days, Luo Wenxin has long been used to being looked at by him, and he knows that Ji Sheng likes this.

But although he was no longer as scared as before, he was still a little awkward.

... How can anyone keep staring at people like this?

Luo Wenxin felt more and more quietly that Ji Sheng looked like a bark.

Wang Wang loves to stare at himself like this - before, when he was sitting on the sofa quietly reading comic books, Wang Wang would squat far away, sticking out his tongue, with the dog's head motionless towards him.

But that's woof!

Wang Wang has two beautiful mandarin duck eyes, one blue and one yellow. He is not like Ji Sheng. His eyes are dark and heavy. When he stares at people for a moment... always makes people want to hide.

Luo Wenxin pushed the spoon away, stretched out his hand to cover Ji Sheng's eyes, and whispered, "You can't keep looking at me like this."

Ji Sheng closed his eyes subconsciously, but didn't take his hand away. Holding this posture, sniffing the light fragrance of the young man's fingers, he asked, "Why?"

Ji Sheng thought, is this considered bullying?

Luo Wen hesitated, looked at the man's jaw line, his palms were scratched by his eyelashes, and he couldn't speak.

Suddenly, the hand covering his eyes was taken off, and in the next moment, a hot breath approached, and the onion-like finger was sucked.

"You..."

Luo Wenxin trembled all over, his snow-white cheeks flushed instantly, and he wanted to hide back as if he had been electrocuted.

But the wolf who had smelled the meat never gave him a chance to dodge, but within a few breaths, Luo Wenxin's fingers on his right hand were licked all over, even the tender flesh between the fingers was not spared.

The man was very close to him, his tall body was almost leaning towards him, hot air sprayed between his fingers, and when he opened his mouth, Luo Wenxin could even faintly hear the swallowing sound in his throat.

Luo Wenxin even had the illusion that she would be eaten.

He shivered in shame, his eye circles turned red immediately, he reached out and hit Ji Sheng once, and when he wanted to hit Ji Sheng again, he was grabbed and pressed to the top of his head.

Ji Sheng raised his head, looked at him with dark eyes, said, "Don't move around."

Then he lowered his head again.

Luo Wenxin almost cried out.

Unable to move his hands, he had no choice but to stretch out his feet and kick the man in the stomach.

But Ji Sheng's abdominal muscles were hard, Luo Wenxin stepped on it for a long time, and only felt pain in his feet.

What's more, Ji Sheng was still unmoved at all, the absolute difference in strength made him not take Luo Wenxin's strength at all.

Luo Wenxin was ashamed and annoyed, and moved down to another place. If she was not careful, she seemed to have stepped on another place.

Among countless attacks, this one finally worked, because Ji Sheng's eyes immediately changed.

A muffled groan escaped from the man's throat, his hands suddenly exerted force, he knelt on the bed with one knee, and restrained his hands with only one hand, while the other hand grabbed his little foot that was doing bad things and came up.

That foot was not much bigger than the palm of his hand, and even through a layer of white socks, it still seemed like he couldn't touch any bones.

Ji Sheng originally wanted to pick it up so that he would stop kicking around, but he held it in his hands for a while, and then he was a little reluctant to let go.

Why is the meat so soft?

Squeeze it like it's about to sink in.

Ji Sheng was quite fascinated by this touch, and with a cold face, he touched for a while, and was about to pick off his socks without saying a word, and wanted to touch him more carefully, but he heard a soft hum in his ear, a little Like the whimper of a small animal.

Ji Sheng raised his head, and saw that the boy's cat eyes were watery, and the eye circles were already red, and there was a dense layer of water mist on the eyelashes, which seemed to condense into tears when he blinked.

I don't know if it's anger, embarrassment, or itching.

Luo Wenxin sniffled, and when he saw him looking over, he turned his face away and buried himself in the couch, with a muffled voice, "You are bullying." "It's not bullying." "You still say no.

"

Luo Wenxin's voice contained Crying, turned his head, and saw that the spoon rubbed against his clothes at some point during the struggle, leaving a dark mark, and couldn't help but feel more wronged, accusing, "My clothes are all dirty by you!" Already..."

Ji Cheng followed his gaze, and said, "If it's dirty, it's dirty." "..."

Luo

Wen's heart hurts, but he can't think of more curse words, and he just says "" You bully people".

A pair of big hands put their arms around his waist and lifted him up, "It's time to change into new clothes."

Luo Wenxin's head was stuck, and for some reason the conversation suddenly turned to this.

What new clothes?

The set of clothes that had been forgotten on the short table was finally remembered.

Ji Sheng took it over and threw it on the couch.

It was very shiny and silky, half of it hung on the side of the bed, and it hung down slowly like silk, and half of it hung on the boy's waist.

The plain white brocade against Bai Shengsheng's skin is clearly a color that suits both looks, but it makes Ji Cheng feel a fire in his throat.