Chapter 17

In any case, the idea of ​​crawling into someone else's bed in the middle of the night doesn't sound very nice.

In order not to spread the matter, Luo Wenxin had no choice but to be fooled by Ji Cheng, and promised not to be angry with him about the previous incident.

Moreover, although Ji Sheng has a bad face, he still keeps his promise, and he really didn't tell Luo Wenxin that he went to the wrong room and slept in the wrong bed—at least when

Lu Yi came over the next day, he had a serious expression on his face. His face was as usual, and he didn't know what happened last night.

Luo Wenxin sat at the table with her clothes on, drinking tea slowly, listening to Luyi's words.

These days, Luo Wenxin's cold illness has seldom recurred, and it is difficult to feel cold except at night. It is not clear whether it is because the weather is getting warmer or because the cold is in place.

But his illness was not good for a day, like a thorn in Luyi's heart, and he couldn't feel at ease.

It was cold and slippery before, and the carriage was difficult to drive, so it was impossible to take him to a better hospital to see a doctor. Now that the weather is better, Lu Yi feels that this matter should be put on the agenda.

Xianzhou is so remote that it can almost be regarded as a frontier place. If you want to seek medical advice, you have to go to the south.

It's a long way to go, the master of Shaozhuang is very skilled in martial arts, and even Meng Qiao is a person who can stand up to ten. If he can go on the road with them, it will definitely save a lot of trouble.

But for no reason, why would others take their troubles?

Lu Yi thought for two days, but didn't know how to speak.

Just as she was thinking about herself, when she looked up, she saw Luo Wenxin obediently sipping tea, occasionally picking a piece of freshly made pastry into her mouth, with a carefree and innocent appearance.

His appearance is rare, but occasionally he feels like a fragile duckweed, which can easily be blown away by the wind if no one is protecting him.

Lu Yi glanced at him and sighed.

Luo Wenxin put down the teacup and smiled at her.

When he smiled, Lu Yi couldn't have any temper anymore, put down the things in his hands, sat down and talked to him: "You, you, you are always so heartless."

Luo Wenxin tilted her head, as if a little I don't understand, but I didn't ask, I bent my eyes and smiled silly.

Luyi thought for a while, and then said: "Wen Xin, I remember you once said that your hometown lives in the south, right? Then how did you come to Xianzhou? It's so far away, you can't walk here alone, right? "

That day Luo Wen fell ill in front of the gate of Xianyun Village, was rescued by Uncle Xu, fell into a coma for many days, and just woke up with the strength to open his mouth, the first thing he said was to go home.

Lu Yi asked where his family lived, Luo Wen was heartbroken, and said two words in a daze, but Lu Yi didn't hear clearly, but just remembered the word "sea" in it.

There are many mountains in the north, and there are very few places with the word "sea" in their names. Luyi doesn't know where it is. Privately thinking, most of them are in the south.

It's just that when he asked Luo Wenxin again later, he refused to open his mouth again, only saying that he didn't remember.

Asking the same question again, Luo Wenxin was stunned for a while, lowered his eyes, and still said: "Sister Luyi, I forgot." Having said that,

Luo Wenxin felt inexplicably uneasy and depressed down.

Although she often forgot, Luo Wenxin didn't completely forget that she was transmigrated into a book.

However, the identity of "Luo Wenxin" in the original book is not glorious, and the ending is also bleak. Life can be summed up in one word "miserable".

This is so far from his current leisurely life in Xianyunzhuang, he often doesn't want to think about it.

But as soon as Luyi asked, Luo Wenxin's memories were brought back.

He thought about it, and thought that if the original setting was followed, he would have been ordered by someone to lure and try to kill someone.

But now he doesn't know whose order it is, or who he wants to kill, and he doesn't know if someone will do anything to him if he fails to complete the task.

All in all it was a mess.

Luo Wenxin hugged her knees and stopped talking.

It was rare for Lu Yi to see him in a low mood, so she didn't ask any more questions, and after a few other words, she got up and left.

As the weather was getting hotter, he didn't have much appetite, and he didn't eat much dinner, and he looked even more sleepy. Even when Ji Sheng came into his room again at night, he didn't have the strength to drive him out.

Ji Sheng seemed to have just come back from practice, his whole body was steaming, his eyes were as black as the pupils of animals, he stared at Luo Wenxin without turning, as if he couldn't get enough of it.

Luo Wenxin ignored him, but didn't ask him to go out.

Ji Sheng seldom talks, and most of his communication with people stays in actions.

But perhaps seeing that Luo Wenxin was in a bad mood, he was silent for a moment, and suddenly asked, "What are you thinking about?"

Luo Wenxin buried her face in her knees, and subconsciously replied, "I'm thinking... a very bad The bad guy."

Ji Sheng seemed to want to say something, but when he heard his words, he paused and fell silent.

It took several seconds for Luo Wenxin to realize that what he said seemed to be ambiguous, raised his face, and said hastily: "It's not about you, it's someone else..." It is said that killing people like hemp and treating people's lives like nothing is a bad thing

. Do everything, cold-blooded and ruthless.

Such a person, who can be called the biggest villain in the book, should be a big villain, Luo Wen thought to himself.

Ji Sheng frowned, his expression changed again and again, his five fingers clenched into fists, and then slowly loosened.

At first he thought that the "very bad bad guy" was not talking about himself, and he breathed a sigh of relief; then he thought that it wasn't him, it was Luo Wenxin who was thinking about someone else, and his face sank again.

Luo Wenxin was still depressed, and didn't notice the subtle emotional changes of the people around him.

After a long time, he was sleepy and wanted to drive Ji Sheng away. He lay down to rest by himself, pushed the man twice, but he didn't push him, so he felt a little confused and looked up at him.

"Oh." Ji Sheng said, his tone was cold, it sounded extremely unfriendly, Luo Wenxin couldn't help but flinch, "Who is that?" Naturally, Ji Sheng didn't know who the "big villain" Luo Wenxin was thinking about was

. Who, after all, even Luo Wenxin himself couldn't tell.

For this reason, Ji Sheng's face was gloomy for several days in a row, his originally fierce appearance became so fierce that no one in the village dared to approach him.

Another morning, Luyi pushed open the courtyard door and came in, seeing a man leaning against the porch wiping his knife, while Luo Wenxin was walking up and down, changing the water for the few peach blossom branches that hadn't faded, feeling very happy appearance.

Lu Yi also looked strange.

Of these two people, one is indifferent and fierce, the other is innocent and kind, two incompatible personalities, when they get along, they are surprisingly harmonious.

When Ji Sheng first returned to Xianzhou, none of the things she expected at first happened.

Xu Shi Ji Sheng's complexion didn't look fierce, and even gentler than the previous few days, Lu Yi thought for a while, and then said that he wanted to go to the next door Zhoucheng to see a doctor.

Mozhou is several times the size of Xianzhou, closer to the Central Plains, and much more prosperous. And Ji Sheng and the others were going to Gusu, so they happened to drop by.

As soon as he finished speaking, he felt reckless, but the words had already been spoken, so he could only anxiously wait for Ji Sheng's answer.

Unexpectedly, but also expected, Ji Sheng agreed without hesitation.

"Less..." Luyi raised her head suddenly, unable to hide the expression on her face, "Thank you!" "

Yeah." Ji Cheng nodded slightly, and put the knife into the sheath, "Let's go tomorrow."

Luyi was overjoyed, and hurried back arranged.

The plan has been in place for a long time, and now that it is on the agenda, the preparations are not very rushed.

Two days later, the group headed south all the way.

Sitting in the carriage, Luo Wenxin only heard the clatter of horseshoes outside, opened the curtain and took a look outside, only to realize that except herself and Luyi, everyone else was riding horses.

Even Jian Yun was wearing a bunt and riding the little white horse that nearly smashed his ass not long ago.

After a few days, the little white horse seemed to be much more obedient, and no longer went mad for no reason. Even so, Jian Yun seemed to be in a lingering fear, pulling the reins, and slowly trailing at the end of the team, as if he hadn't followed the last time. Wen Xin had a lot to say to him by the window.

There are two carriages, one larger and the other smaller.

The bigger one is where Luo Wenxin is sitting. It is more spacious and comfortable than the one in the last spring outing, with all kinds of cushions, melons and fruits.

The journey was long, and Luyi was afraid that he would be tired, so she specially lit incense to soothe the nerves.

The road going south was not as stable as the bluestone slab road on the last spring outing. Luo Wenxin felt vaguely uncomfortable after sitting for a while.

This level of discomfort is very common for him, so he didn't bother others, just sat quietly by himself, blowing the wind.

Some mulberry trees were planted beside the road on both sides, with luxuriant leaves. A gust of wind blew through and rustled, and the curtain of the carriage was lifted a little, and the scene inside the carriage could be seen.

Ji Sheng glanced over there, and saw the young man leaning on the back of the car with a cushion in his arms, looking only a little thinner, quieter than usual, with a cute side face.

The sun shines in, and against the light, you can see the tiny fluff on the tips of his ears.

For a moment, Ji Sheng looked away and glanced at the coachman sitting in front.

After a while, the carriage moved even slower.

The carriage was walking so slowly, the speed was not much different from that of an ox cart, and Luo Wenxin gradually felt less dizzy, and began to have the strength to sit up, lift the curtain, and look at the scenery outside.

The spring is sunny, and there is a mountain in the distance. Looking at it through the sunlight, the outline of black color is continuous.

"What kind of mountain is that?" Luo Wenxin asked.

Meng Qiao was sitting on the horse's back, holding the rein, feeling a little drowsy.

He followed Ji Sheng as he walked across the rivers and lakes, when he didn't run for thousands of miles, how could he sit down on this famous horse and take a walk like he is now.

But seeing Ji Sheng's expression, which seemed quite contented, Meng Qiao didn't dare to say much.

Luo Wenxin spoke suddenly. Meng Qiao was the closest to him. Hearing this, he first glanced at Ji Sheng.

Seeing that Ji Sheng had no intention of speaking, he replied, "That's Jiaonan Mountain. After passing that mountain, you'll be in Mozhou."

"Oh." Luo Wenxin's spirits improved a bit, she was very curious about everything, and asked, "Have you ever been there?" Of

course you have been there.

Meng Qiao thought for a while, and answered sternly: "I have been. At the end of the year before last, my lord and I were hunted down here, and I led them into the mountains..." Before he could finish speaking, he felt

a cold and stern gaze sweeping over from the side. Qiao paused, subconsciously turned his head, and the first thing he saw was Luo Wenxin's paler face.

A pair of eyes were wide open, pinching the car curtain with his fingers, biting his lips uneasily, looking at Meng Qiao with a little timidity and fear in his eyes.

Luo Wenxin had long known that they were people in the Jianghu, knew that they would fight and kill, but even though she had already had psychological expectations, she still felt a little scared when she suddenly heard that the murder was said by the other party. .

For some reason, he glanced at Ji Sheng quietly, then turned his face, and asked cautiously, "...and then?"

Ji Sheng had no expression on his face, his eyes were as cold as knives, fixed on Meng Qiao.

Meng Qiao's mind has always been dull, but at this moment, facing the eyes from both sides, he unexpectedly developed some ingenuity, and said: "Then... lit a fire and roasted it."

Luo Wen was stunned: "Huh?

" A few hares chased into Jiaonan Mountain," Meng Qiao said without changing his expression, "I didn't want to kill, but I was hungry for too long, so I ran into the hares and roasted them." Ji Sheng then slowly looked away

.

"...Oh." Luo Wenxin always felt that something was weird, but she didn't ask any more questions, and nodded understandingly, "It's hard to be hungry." When the sunset came, there was no inn where I could stay

.

Luyi opened the curtain, looked at the sky, and said worriedly: "Should I tell the coachman to hurry up? It's dark and the road is not easy to travel. I'm afraid it will be dangerous."

Ji Sheng raised his whip, walked to the front, and said "It's nothing."

Lu Yi didn't put down the curtain, looked at Ji Sheng's back, and felt a little grateful in her heart, but seeing how slow the carriage was going, she was still afraid that Ji Sheng would find them troublesome, so she kindly said: " Master Young, are you tired? Why don't you come up and sit down?

Ji Cheng glanced at her carriage, but didn't speak at first.

Then, he glanced to the side, and happened to meet Luo Wenxin.

Luo Wenxin heard Luyi asked Ji Sheng if he was feeling bad, so she poked her head out of curiosity and glanced at him. Unexpectedly,

the only time she peeked, she was caught.

Luo Wen was stunned for a moment, and quickly retracted her head, While thinking silently, Ji Sheng's appearance doesn't look a bit uncomfortable.

After a while, he heard the man's deep voice: "Well, a little bit. "

..."

It wasn't just Luo Wenxin, the rest of the people were silent.

Lu Yi was also dumb.

Naturally, she had to give way to the master who wanted to ride in a carriage, but she just asked casually, how could she think of Ji? Shengzhen will agree.

Besides, she confirmed it again and again before departure, and Meng Qiao said that he has never seen the Lord in a carriage.

Even so, he hurriedly said, "Then sit down, I will go with you." Mr. Luo sat together—"

After finishing speaking, the man threw the rein back casually into Meng Qiao's arms, then stepped into the larger carriage, lifted the curtain, and entered the carriage without a pause.

"..."

Luyi was unable to speak, and only glanced at Meng Qiao. Seeing that the other person's expression was more confused than her own, she opened her mouth, hesitated to speak, and finally sat back.

...Forget it, can you still talk about Ji Sheng?

Just pretend nothing happened.

Luo Wenxin kept her ears open to listen to the movement outside, and she had a vague premonition when Ji Sheng said "um".

Glancing quietly through the window, seeing him throwing the reins to Meng Qiao, Luo Wenxin quickly retreated into the carriage, and took the pillow to protect her.

The man was tall and heavy. He stepped onto the carriage with one step, and the entire carriage was shaken by his stepping on it.

Luo Wenxin pursed her lips and turned her face aside.

The curtain was thrown open, but Luo Wenxin didn't turn her face back.

Ji Sheng just stood by the door and glanced at him.

For a moment, the other party didn't turn his face away, Ji Sheng walked in, sat on the other side of the cushion, and said softly: "Too tired, take a rest."

Luo Wenxin didn't speak.

Ji Sheng was almost twice as big as Luo Wenxin, and the carriage, which was originally quite spacious, seemed crowded as soon as he entered.

Luo Wenxin was originally leaning on the armrest, but after a while, she felt that she was about to be squeezed against the wall of the carriage.

And that's not all.

The weather was getting hotter, and he was not wearing thick clothes. One arm was next to the man's side waist, and he was hurt by the man's muscles.

Luo Wenxin silently retracted her hands, hid them in her sleeves, and still didn't look at him.

But after a while, he felt that sense of oppression coming over again, Luo Wenxin's living space became more and more narrow, and his whole body was about to be squeezed into a cake, and he was almost out of breath.

"You..." He endured and endured, turned his head, and whispered, "Don't get so close to me." The

soft and soft tone, if it wasn't for the frowning of two thin eyebrows, it would be hard to see Come out to complain, more like acting like a baby.

Ji Sheng sat back with his eyes closed, his hands folded in front of his chest, his waist was quite straight, and his side face was smooth and tough. Hearing this, he only opened his left eye, glanced at Luo Wenxin, and let out a deep sound "Um".

Although it was "um", but the hand did not move.

Luo Wenxin's eyes slowly widened, stared at him for a while, but still couldn't hold back, she poked on the man's stiff arm, "Sit over a bit." The man didn't move, Luo Wenxin poked again, his wrist

snapped was held.

"Don't move." Ji Cheng's voice was deep and deep. If Luo Wenxin knew a little bit about martial arts, he would know that Ji Sheng's breathing was also very heavy at the moment, which was a phenomenon of qi and blood riots.

Luo Wenxin didn't know what was wrong with him, but was frightened by Ji Sheng's suddenly downcast face, so he obediently held his hand, and didn't dare to speak for a while.