Chapter 7

Luo Wenxin was thinking about the next sentence in her stomach, but after thinking about it for a long time, she felt that she was not imposing enough, so when she suddenly heard the man's words, she raised her head in a daze.

"Huh?"

Luo Wenxin thought she had heard wrong.

This Ji Sheng is really weird, he smashed all his balls just now, and now he has to pay him again?

He looked at the man suspiciously, pursed his lips, and said nothing.

"I'll pay you one." Ji Sheng looked at him and said again.

After finishing speaking, before Luo Wenxin could speak again, the knife in his hand was unsheathed an inch or so, revealing a silvery blade.

A dazzing shadow of a knife passed by, and in a moment, a lump fell into his hand, and he held it firmly.

The man straightened up from the tree trunk, took two steps towards the boy with his head down, and spread his palms.

It was a puck.

The man's palm was huge, and between the thumb and index finger was a callus that had been worn out from years of holding knives. At this time, it was slightly curved, holding a shiny ice ball.

Unspeakable violation, unspeakable weirdness.

"..."

Meng Qiao stood a few feet away with his knife in his arms, and witnessed the whole process, his expression was quite stiff at this moment.

When he was fourteen years old, Ji Sheng saved his life, and from then on he regarded him as the master and worked hard for him.

After following Ji Sheng for so many years, I thought I knew what he was like.

The master's two knives are famous knives, one is called Wushang and the other is called Duanhun, both are extremely sharp.

He had seen the Lord kill many people with those two knives, and once they were unsheathed, they would definitely take someone's life away.

But Meng Qiao has never seen Ji Sheng use the broken soul to chip a hockey puck.

Such a sharp weapon is being randomly inserted on the ground at this time, like a pile of forgotten scrap metal.

And its owner was holding a silly ball, standing in front of the boy, and whispered to him "I'll pay you".

This behavior is almost like, like... Like

trying to please.

Shocked by his own thought, Meng Qiao quickly stood up straight without squinting.

Luo Wen stared blankly at the ice puck in Ji Sheng's hand, and didn't dare to take it. After a while, he raised his eyes to look at him, then stretched out a finger, and touched it cautiously.

The boy's index finger was slender, and it had been preserved with expensive grease since the beginning of winter, but now it was slightly powdered from the cold, and even the ice ball was not as clear as his.

Ji Sheng looked down at his hands, and felt that the place three inches below the ribs seemed to have been poked by his finger.

"Okay, okay."

Luo Wen thought about it for a while, and felt that the other party had damaged so many balls, and it was right to pay him one, why should he be embarrassed.

He convinced himself, and was about to reach for it, when Ji Sheng suddenly raised his hand and lifted the puck up.

"..."

Ji Sheng is tall and tall, especially a bit taller than this man from the north, while Luo Wenxin is from Haicheng, a native boy from the south, who is always weak and sick, much thinner than his peers.

Ji Sheng didn't even need to straighten his arms, he just bent them slightly, holding the ice puck, Luo Wenxin couldn't even reach it on tiptoe.

Luo Wenxin raised his hand, and scratched in the air slightly, but it turned out that there was still a long distance.

Feeling ashamed, he simply put it down, turned his face aside, and bit his lip angrily.

Seeing that he was no longer looking at him, Ji Sheng paused, put his hand down again, took a step, walked around in front of him, and said, "Together." Together

?

Luo Wenxin didn't know what happened, he already regretted it a bit.

Regret coming over to question Ji Sheng, regret agreeing to give him a hockey puck.

If he had known that he would be teased like this when he came here, he would have dragged Jianyun and ran far away, to the other side of the lake.

He didn't believe that Ji Sheng could break his ball across a whole lake!

The boy lowered his eyes and didn't look at him, just ignoring him.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Ji Cheng thought for a while, then lowered his body to look at Luo Wenxin, and looked at him at the same level.

Luo Wenxin was taken aback by the suddenly enlarged handsome face, and was caught off guard by the man's deep black eyes, and her whole body froze.

"Let's fight together." Ji Sheng said in a low voice, "Just use this."

Luo Wenxin's first reaction was to refuse, but when he looked at the man's eyes, maybe he was afraid, so he didn't dare to say no. It should be good.

Ji Cheng raised his brows slightly, it was obviously still Zhang Su's cold face, but Luo Wenxin always felt that he was smiling.

Luo Wenxin hurriedly opened her eyes wide to search, but she couldn't find any trace on the man's face, and suspected that she had misread it.

Also, this Ji Sheng, how could he laugh?

In fact, ice hockey is a multiplayer sport.

So Ji Sheng's request, in a sense, is not very abrupt.

Circle a field on the frozen lake, each with a stick, chasing the same ice puck, whoever gets the ball into the hole first wins.

Although Luo Wenxin didn't want to play with him, but his ball was ready and his posture was set, so he had no other choice.

I had to rush the ducks to the shelves.

kick off.

Luo Wen held the handle of the stick nervously, stared at the direction the ball was coming from without blinking, trotted two steps forward, swung the stick out, and hit the ball first!

The young man immediately clenched his fists in joy, his face flushed with excitement, and he looked at the man with a little complacency, only to realize that while he was staring at the ball just now, the man was staring at him without blinking.

He also held a club in his hand, but he didn't intend to swing it at all.

What are you doing watching me? Watching the ball.

"..."

The man released the water clearly, and the smug smile on Luo Wenxin's face suddenly collapsed. After a moment of silence, he whispered, "If... If you don't want to play, just give Jianyun the stick."

Jian Yun was standing side by side with Meng Qiao, compared to Meng Qiao's slender figure, seeing no evil, Jian Yun was much more anxious, and kept poking his head to this side, as if he was afraid that Luo Wen's heart would be eaten.

Hearing this, Ji Sheng glanced towards the shore.

Seeing Yun meeting Ji Sheng's gaze unexpectedly, he trembled and almost fell.

Of course I didn't.

The result of not giving it was that Luo Wenxin didn't hit the ball again.

On the huge lake, Ji Sheng seemed to be playing with ease, and the ice puck was rolled around by him.

Luo Wenxin, on the other hand, was like a kid who just learned to run, trotting after the ball, panting all the way, but couldn't catch up, and exhausted herself from running.

On such a cold day, there was a trace of sweat on his forehead.

The ball circled more than half a circle on the field, and finally was stabbed into the hole by Ji Sheng, cleanly.

Holding the club in his left hand, he tapped it on the palm of his right hand, and Ji Sheng asked, "Do you still want to play?"

After all, he was still a boy, but his body was a little weaker, but he was still somewhat competitive in this kind of competitive game. Luo Wenxin was also provoked a little bit, took a breath, and glared at him angrily, "More."

Ji Sheng raised his eyebrows slightly again, and the corners of his mouth moved, revealing a smile that Luo Wenxin was looking at. It seemed to be a smiley expression, but it was fleeting and quickly faded away.

Although Luo Wenxin has never played on the court, but when he was in better health, his brothers also played AI simulation with him in the game room at home. The accuracy is actually not bad, otherwise it would not be the first time to learn ice hockey, just So close to hit.

He felt that Ji Sheng was underestimating himself, so he decided to let him see how good he was, and then he ran a lot faster.

He had never run so fast before, and his heart was beating fast, almost out of breath.

When Lu Yi's exclamation was vaguely heard from the shore, Luo Wenxin was stepping through a deep hole.

The opening of the hole was about half an inch wide, and it was dug by some boy, it was pitted and uneven, and it was a bit larger than the average hole.

He was so engrossed in the ice hockey puck, and with Ji Sheng teasing him like a cat, Luo Wen was so annoyed that he didn't pay attention to his feet, and when he slipped, his feet sprained in.

The entire calf was immersed in the icy water, and there was a sharp pain in the ankle.

Luo Wen's heartbroken body tilted, and he was about to fall to the ground, but the next moment, he fell into a pair of arms.

He didn't need to look back to know who was behind it.

The man's chest and shoulders were terribly hard, and Luo Wen felt that it was no better than falling to the ground.

His ankle was still aching, he thought of the series of stupid appearances he had just made, and the almost blatant teasing with this man, his nose was sour, and he felt wronged.

How did it become like this again.

It seems that every time I meet this Ji Sheng, some inexplicable things will happen.

Either be frightened, or fall and fall.

But if it was his fault the previous few times, but today, he obviously didn't want to play with Ji Cheng.

It was Ji Sheng who deliberately damaged his own ball first, and promised to pay him one, but refused to give it to him directly.

Tears welled up in her eyes, Luo Wenxin pursed her mouth again and again, but the tears still couldn't hold back, and fell down patter.

It was too embarrassing to cry again.

Just as he was about to wipe the back of his hand, his wrist was grabbed.

This man is surprisingly powerful, Luo Wenxin only felt that his wrist was about to be crushed by him, and couldn't help but shed tears even more fiercely.

The young man was really pitiful when he cried, Ji Cheng looked at his weeping little face, and was rarely agitated. But his language has always been poor and weak, and he has no experience in dealing with this kind of thing. After thinking for a while, he didn't know what to say.

The thin lips were pursed and pursed, Ji Sheng thought for a long time, and squeezed out two words, "Apologize." "

...?"

Who is apologizing to whom?

Luo Wenxin looked at him with tears in his eyes, "What apology..."

This person will not allow himself to apologize to him...

Luo Wenxin blushed again when he thought about it, and just about to speak, he burst into tears belch.

Ji Sheng said, "I apologize to you."

Before Luo Wenxin had time to be surprised, the man beat her up and hugged her, and strode towards the shore.