Chapter 56

After an unknown amount of time, Luo Wenxin slowly woke up.

His temples swelled up and down, his head hurt like it was about to burst, but his eyelids were still heavy and he couldn't open them.

There is a vaguely elegant fragrance in the nose, like incense.

But the inn where he and Ji Sheng lived in Qiongzhou City was obviously just an ordinary room, and there was no incense?

Luo Wen thought in a daze.

But after turning his head a little, he felt a splitting headache, so he had to take a few slow breaths and lay soft on the bed.

After a while, the door was opened with a "squeak", and a few footsteps came in, followed by two chirping female voices.

"How long is he going to sleep?" A lively female voice said, "It's been a whole day, and I haven't woken up yet. Didn't the chief just say that he only touched a few acupuncture points on his body?

" It's because of his weakness." Another female voice said, "Xiao Xin, go get a wet towel and wipe his face again."

The lively female voice went away and returned after a while.

Immediately, Luo Wenxin felt a moist and soft thing gently wipe his face, making him itchy.

Just about to move a little bit, the lively female voice said: "Sister, tell me, he is really the younger brother of the Shi Ziye? How come I don't look like the Shi Ziye at all?"

The woman stopped moving. After a while, he seemed to be looking at something, and said, "My son has an extraordinary bearing, which is rare in the world, but why does this child look so..."

After thinking about it for a while, I obviously feel that no matter whether it is "beautiful" or "beautiful", such words are not suitable for men.

Another female voice whispered: "Mother Xiao, the boy, he and his grandson were not born to the same mother, so it's not alike."

The lively female voice asked curiously: "My sister has been serving in other courtyards for so many years, do you know that he Is your mother one of the prince's concubines?"

There was still a word left unsaid - which concubine could have such beauty and give birth to such a beautiful child.

Luo Wen's mind was extremely confused, and he felt that he knew every word they said separately, but when put together, he didn't know what it meant.

Grandpa? Brother? Prince?

...Who are those?

Although it was chaotic, it seemed vaguely that some thought flashed through his mind, but he couldn't grasp it.

The other female voice seemed to answer something, Luo Wenxin was about to listen carefully, but probably because he hadn't eaten for a long time, his eyes went dark again, and he passed out again.

When he woke up again, the sky was already bright, and the sunlight came in through the window and sprinkled on the boy's face.

There is still that incense in the nostrils.

The sound of bowls and spoons colliding could be vaguely heard, and then someone picked up the back of his neck and fed him a spoonful of something.

Having been hungry for too long, Luo Wenxin didn't care what it was, and swallowed it slowly, with a hint of sweetness on the tip of her tongue -

it was a bowl of boiled soft red bean porridge.

The man feeds a little bit, and Luo Wenxin eats a little bit.

After half a bowl, Luo Wenxin finally gained some strength, slowly opened his eyes, and met a strange girl's face. Seeing him open his eyes, the girl blinked first, then stared blankly at his face for a while, then hurriedly put down the bowl and spoon, and said happily

, "You...are you awake?"

female voice.

Luo Wenxin nodded slightly, his whole body was still uncomfortable, he opened his mouth, and asked in a low voice: "Where... is this?"

The girl hurriedly said: "This is the other courtyard of the palace, why are you... "

Before the words fell, the door was pushed open again, and a male voice sounded: "Xiao Xin, you go down first."

The girl's expression changed, and she immediately fell silent. Withdrew.

The door was closed again, and a young man walked in.

This young man was tall and handsome, dressed in fine attire, with black hair tied behind his head, one could tell at a glance that his demeanor was not like ordinary people, but even so, there was a hint of arrogance in his eyes.

The young man strolled in, but he didn't look at Luo Wenxin, he just walked around the room a few times.

As he circled around, Luo Wenxin followed suit, and saw clearly that the furnishings in this house were not similar to any place he had been to before.

It is a completely strange place.

My mind was empty, and I still couldn't figure out what to think.

In the previous scene, he and Ji Sheng picked out two pieces of jewelry that he liked in Duobao Pavilion, and then, they ate snacks in a restaurant.

It's just that before leaving, Ji Sheng fought with a group of people from the Jianghu, and when he woke up, he appeared here.

Luo Wen stared blankly at the light purple gauze curtain in front of him, and hearing the sound of the young man pacing back and forth in the room, suddenly, his heart sank as if being pulled by something.

It's like subconsciously feeling that something bad is going to happen.

He silently pulled up the quilt a little bit and hugged it to his chest, but in the next second, he heard a sneer.

Luo Wenxin looked up.

I saw the young man leaning slightly, stretched out a hand, fiddled with the spoon in the red bean porridge, raised his head again, and looked at Luo Wenxin, "Your temperament is not a good dragon well, not a palace. Don't you want to eat the snacks from here, why are you willing to eat these obediently now?"

Luo Wen stared at him blankly, without saying a word.

Even if he wanted to talk, he didn't know what to say.

The young man looked at him for a few seconds, snorted coldly, and then put the spoon heavily: "Who will show such a simple appearance?" Luo Wenxin opened his mouth

, but the young man looked around at him, his eyes Frozen on his wrist.

Luo Wenxin followed his gaze, and saw that her sleeves had turned up a little at some point, revealing a small section of thin wrist, on which was tied the agate pendant bought in Duobao Pavilion.

The agate is small, but its color is extremely beautiful, and it is even more bright red on the white wrist.

The young man stared at the pendant on his wrist for a moment, then walked over, pulled his wrist, and laughed, "You are still you." He

reached out to touch it.

Luo Wenxin thought that he was going to take the pendant away, so he quickly reached out to cover it.

This was given to him by Ji Sheng!

What is this man doing!

But he didn't have the strength, and his hand was limp. He stretched out his hand like this, but accidentally touched the young man's finger.

The young man immediately seemed to be touched by something dirty, his expression changed instantly, and he shook off his hand.

This force was quite strong, Luo Wenxin was thrown away by him, and his whole body fell forward on the soft collapse. He was dizzy from the fall, and tears burst out of his eyes immediately, and he yelled, "" Pain..."

"Pain?" The young man leaned over, pinched Luo Wenxin's chin with one hand, and forced him to look at him with sarcasm and anger in his eyes, "You dog can't change eating shit, Naturally it will hurt."

Tears fell drop by drop, Luo Wen bit his lip heartily, looking at this young man whom he didn't know at all, felt utter fear in his heart, and his body trembled slightly.

The other party looked at him as if he was looking at the enemy, wishing that he would not be able to dispel the hatred in his heart, but Luo Wen's heart was in chaos, crying and looking at the young man, he opened his mouth, still stupid He asked, "...Where's Ji Sheng?"

Where is this place, who is the person in front of him, and why does he treat himself like this?

Luo Wen couldn't figure it out, he just felt panic.

He was afraid and only wanted Ji Sheng.

The young man stared closely at the opening and closing of his lips.

It's been a day and a night, the boy didn't drink a drop of water, he didn't even eat half a mouthful of food, but he just drank half a bowl of porridge, but even so, his expression was still bewitching.

I don't know if it's because of the medicine. I haven't seen him for a year, but his facial features have grown a little bit. When he was fourteen or fifteen, he looked like a small flower bud, but now it looks like an unfolded flower. But despite this, the clumsy charm on his body has faded a lot.

It turns out that Luo Wenxin knows how to use beauty as a weapon best, even so, but he has a high spirit, and at such a young age, few people can catch his eyes.

Today is very different.

There was an extremely naive provocation about the young man in front of him.

If it wasn't for this face, it would be very difficult to find a second one in the world, just looking at this temperament, I would think it was a different person.

——But despite his innocence, this person still looks like a ghost, his skin is as white as milk, and his round eyes are raised slightly as before, as if on purpose, as long as others look at him, people can't help it I kept looking at him.

The young man believed in his heart that this was Luo Wenxin's new trick to seduce men, and he couldn't help becoming more angry, the strength in his hands deepened a bit, and the pinched boy let out another cry of pain.

"You're really mean." The young man whispered in his ear, "Believe it or not, I sent someone to gouge out your coquettish eyeballs?"

This man was obviously handsome, but his tone was vicious and cruel, Luo Wenxin He hiccupped in fright, choked immediately, and only looked at him timidly with a pair of black eyes.

He squeezed harder on his chin, "Still looking at me?"

Luo Wenxin was so frightened that he quickly lowered his eyes and shed another stream of tears in grievance.

The young man stared at the end of his reddened eyes from crying for a while, in a daze for a while, and suddenly moved a little closer.

But when he realized what his subconscious actions were, he seemed to wake up immediately, and the expression on his face quickly turned into disgust, "Ji Sheng?"

He was chewing on the name that the young man had just yelled out of fear, his expression was a little dazed, and then he laughed again, "I see."

Luo Wenxin just wanted to hide at the corner of the bed at this moment, but the young man She didn't let go of him, and after a while, she called his name again, "Luo Wenxin." Luo Wenxin

didn't want to look at him, and didn't want to listen to him, but kept crying silently, like a shivering little rabbit.

"You are really capable." He said, "I really didn't expect you to be alive." "The

imperial doctor said that there is only 30% of the Gu poison in your body, so it will be safe for your life?" The young man put his hands behind his back and lay on his bed After walking a few steps, he said slowly, "But when I sent someone to throw you to Xianzhou that day, you still had 70% of the Gu poison in your body." The

young man stopped short, turned his head to look at him again, and smiled Smiling, "Luo Wenxin, you are as despicable as your mother."

Then she stopped laughing, her eyes were unclear, and her tone suddenly softened.

But the words that came out were vicious, "Tell me, you bastard, how many times have you slept with that Jianghu person named Ji in order to survive?" Luo Wenxin suddenly raised his head, staring blankly at

the youth.

He couldn't speak, but the tip of his nose was sore, and the tears couldn't hold back anymore, and all rolled down like beads with a broken thread.