Chapter 58

Three watch days.

The hooves of the two horses staggered on the winding path.

Meng Qiao rode his red shadow and followed closely behind Ta Xue, not daring to miss a step.

Although he saved his life, those private soldiers of the palace were not like ordinary Jianghu people. After a fierce battle, the two of them turned the Beiyang Palace into a blood-stained hell, but he suffered four serious injuries and six minor injuries. Injuries, and countless small wounds.

Several major wounds have been tapped to stop the bleeding, and there is no danger to life, but the wounds are still too dense, and they are weak after all.

A long cut was cut on the left arm, and the blood was still flowing down when the reins were pulled.

It hurts. But no matter how painful it was, I could only grit my teeth and hold it back.

What's more, the injuries he suffered were nothing compared to Ji Sheng's.

Meng Qiao looked up.

The man's back is still straight, but his clothes have already been soaked in blood, and the whole back is covered with blood.

Since working with Ji Sheng, Meng Qiao has never seen him suffer such a serious injury.

Meng Qiao took a deep breath, clamped the horse's belly forcefully, and steered Hong Ying forward to keep pace with Texue.

Looking sideways, the man's lips were a little pale, but he didn't show any sign of despair.

He held a person in his arms. The person was slender and petite, and was tightly held by the man's arms, almost stuffed into his arms.

The man's eyes were closed, and his palm-sized face became paler and paler under the cold light of the waning moon. Although he didn't see any wounds on his body, his appearance was no different than Ji Sheng and Meng Qiao's. Where to go.

"My lord..." Meng Qiao averted his eyes, gritted his teeth, and said, "It's because I'm not good at learning, and I was injured by that group of rogues, so I had to find a place to heal my wounds, which delayed meeting you. , I will definitely not let Mr. Luo be taken..."

"It's useless to talk more." Ji Sheng interrupted him in a cold voice, and the night wind rolled up his robe, and he could see a large dark mark on his trouser leg, which was sticky. Blood was dripping down, "Go."

Meng Qiao closed his mouth and nodded silently. He was about to speed up, but he didn't know which piece of flesh was involved when he pulled the rein, and he hissed softly in pain.

Ji Sheng glanced at him, "Can you hold on?"

Meng Qiao was seriously injured by the gangsters who came from Dongdu before rushing to Beiyang Palace, otherwise, with his cautious temperament, he definitely wouldn't have been away for so long. Come meet.

The fierce battle just now caused his already healed wound to open a lot.

Meng Qiao clutched his chest, feeling that the pain in the wound was about to explode, and the words he said were intermittent, "It's, it's okay..." Ji Sheng suddenly

pulled the rein, thought for a while, and said, "You Find a place to stay and heal yourself."

Meng Qiao was stunned for a moment, "Master, what about you?!"

Ji Sheng looked down at the person in his arms, and said, "Go to Yan Yungu."

What Meng Qiao suffered They were all traumatic to the flesh and had never been poisoned. Riding a horse would not help his wounds heal. He might as well find a quiet place to recuperate on his own. With Meng Qiao's skill, he should be able to recover in half a month.

But with Luo Wenxin's current state -

Ji Cheng put his arms around his waist, and he could only feel that the movement of the person in his arms was so subtle that even his chest rose and fell.

He always felt a little uneasy, and he had to see the old owner of Yunyun Valley and ask him to see a doctor for Luo Wenxin before he could feel at ease.

Meng Qiao's eyes widened immediately after hearing his words, "But Ye Yungu is far away from here, no matter how fast the horse is whipped, it will take at least seven days... Lord, your injury..." The words fell silent

, The man raised his hand and threw him something.

Meng Qiao caught it in a hurry, and only heard him say: "Maybe there are still soldiers left, be careful."

After speaking, the man clamped his horse's belly and galloped eastward with Luo Wenxin.

Yunyun Valley is further to the southeast than Qiongzhou, and from then on, as Meng Qiao said, it takes at least seven days to get there.

But Taxue also seemed to feel the master's anxiety, running non-stop, if not for the hard horseshoes on all four hooves, such a running method would definitely bleed.

Ji Sheng hugged Luo Wenxin very tightly.

Because of too much force, the cut on the back was torn again and blood flowed out, soaking through the clothes.

Ji Sheng was brought back to Xianzhou to be raised by Yin Ruozhen at the age of eight, he left the mountain at the age of fifteen, and has been walking in the rivers and lakes for eight years, no matter whether he went alone in the desert back then, or last year at the Luoyang Peony Festival, he has never suffered such a serious injury.

But he has always lived a rough life with no sense of consciousness, no matter how serious the injury is, he is unconscious, as if it was all on someone else.

And he himself, as long as he has one breath left, he can always get up again.

Yin Ruoyi likes him because of this, but Yunxiu always likes to ridicule him as a "savage", saying that he is born into the world but doesn't know the world, he doesn't understand human heart and love, in this case, it's better to find a mask to cover his face Well, being a pure evil ghost Shura might save him some trouble.

Ji Sheng did as he did, and it turned out to be the case.

But the world is changing, and he doesn't know when he has changed.

As if he had been given some powerful ecstasy, his eyes began to follow someone.

When he smiled, Ji Sheng felt relieved; when he frowned, Ji Sheng also became cloudy.

If he saw him crying, then Ji Sheng would be even more at a loss, as if he had been slapped in the face.

Now, seeing him falling limply in his arms like a lifeless white paper, Ji Sheng's entire chest seems to be empty.

The person in his arms was breathing too lightly, and Ji Sheng was worried that he would die silently, so after a while, he probed his forehead with his hand, and then probed his breath.

Luo Wen's heart moved slightly.

It's just that the movement range is very small, and it is difficult to detect easily.

After a while, as if feeling extremely uncomfortable, his lips parted, and he let out a whisper like in a dream: "Uncomfortable..." The

man lowered his head slightly, and whispered, "Xinxin?"

There was a sticker on his cold forehead, "Where is it uncomfortable?"

Luo Wenxin did not speak again, as if the words just now had exhausted all his strength.

It's just that his body is getting more and more icy, and he has been hugged through a layer of clothes, as if he is hugging a piece of ice.

Ji Sheng leaned over slightly, but he didn't realize that his hands were shaking, but felt that the horse's back was too unstable. He pulled the rein with one hand, and put the other hand on the young man's back, slowly sending internal force into his body.

This is already the first time tonight.

Luo Wenxin's chills seemed to be more severe than ever before, and it was often because Ji Sheng's internal energy just warmed up a little, and then cooled down again after a while.

Ji Sheng kept warming him again and again without getting bored.

But the internal strength is not inexhaustible, especially the man has already experienced a fierce battle tonight, with countless wounds on his body, and he is much weaker than usual.

He is just flesh and blood.

When the body felt a bit of warmth, Luo Wenxin finally felt a little better.

But only a little bit.

Because as soon as the chill faded away, another impatience hidden under there became clear like a rising tide.

Like ants gnawing, a kind of very fine and dense itching.

This feeling is not unfamiliar.

But in the previous few times, this kind of feeling only happened during the emotion, even if there was, it was only very subtle, and it was hidden under the man's passionate kiss, so it was not so abrupt.

The unspeakable place gradually became not quite right, if he hadn't really had no strength at the moment, he really wanted Ji Sheng to kiss and hug him quickly.

However, when he remembered what that man said to him when he was in the palace...

Suddenly, Luo Wenxin felt the laces of his clothes loosen. The hem of the tender green round collar robe was lifted up.

A large rough palm was attached to the back.

Without the clothes, the man's palms were indeed warmer; Luo Wen's heart was warmed by his surging and warm internal force, and he felt more and more comfortable.

But when the man's wide palm and the hard calluses on the fingertips scraped the delicate skin of the boy's back, it added fuel to the unexplainable symptoms.

Luo Wenxin felt as if she had been stabbed by a needle, twisted a little in the man's arms, and shouted in a low voice, "You, don't touch me..." As he spoke, he wanted to

avoid his hand.

Ji Sheng paused for a moment, then slid his hands down to hold his waist, preventing him from moving.

After holding him steady, he went to look at his face.

The boy's cat eyes were red, with tears streaming down his eyelashes, but he turned his face and avoided looking at him.

Only when he was half-forced to raise his face to meet Ji Sheng's gaze could he see some real fear in his dark round eyes.

As if he was really afraid of what Ji Sheng would do to him.

After being together for so long, Ji Sheng has never seen Luo Wenxin's eyes like this.

Even when he was still in Xianyunzhuang, he was so lawless that he cut Luo Wen's trousers, and then gnawed them all the way up his ankle, but he had never seen such a look in his eyes.

Frightened and frightened, as if afraid that he would touch her.

Ji Sheng put his arms around the boy's waist, paused for a moment, and then said, "Why."

Luo Wen didn't answer, but shook his head limply, his little nose was red from crying, and said, "You... don't touch me, Stay away from me..."

This request would not be granted, Ji Sheng turned his head away with a cold face, and put it on his chest again.

Luo Wenxin didn't have any strength at all, and was still desperately hiding, murmuring indistinctly, trying to push him away with every word.

She waved her arm softly, which happened to hit the side of the man's face.

Ji Sheng didn't even hide for a moment, but his eyes had sunk, and his thin lips were pursed.

He stopped Ta Xuele a little, turned his head to look at Luo Wenxin's face.

Luo Wenxin's slap just now was not at all the coquettish avoidance that they used to do when they were intimate.

In the past, Ji Sheng was kicked and slapped by him a few times. Although his face was expressionless, his heart was as sweet as the sweet man left over from Luo Wen's heart. I wish he could do this a few times every day.

But at this moment, the fear on the boy's face was real, and it was also true that he didn't want him to get close to him.

I really want to push him away from me.

Ji Sheng let out a breath, and asked him, "Why don't you let me touch you?"

The man's black eyes were bloodshot, looking a bit sinister.

If Luo Wenxin saw it, he would feel scared again, and maybe he would cover his eyes delicately to prevent him from staring at him.

But at this moment, Luo Wenxin didn't remember anything else, only what the young man said when he was in the palace.

It is said that the symptoms in his body are not the "cold syndrome" he thought at all.

The strange feeling when being kissed and touched is not caused by "cold syndrome" at all.

That is a poison.

The poison not only harms oneself, but also harms others. If he and Ji Sheng really become husband and wife, it will be harmful to him.

Luo Wenxin knew that he had always been stupid and weak, and that he was always unable to help when he met bad people, and he wanted Ji Sheng to protect him everywhere, and he was still very delicate, but, but he didn't want to hurt Ji Sheng .

Seeing that he didn't speak, Ji Sheng just kept crying and hid in fear. After watching for a moment, I suddenly remembered something.

——It was a few hours ago that I was so red-eyed that I cut everyone who was trying to grab his collar in half in front of Luo Wenxin.

Luo Wenxin was so frightened that tears flowed all over her face.

Thinking about it now, he was probably afraid because of this.

After all, he had never really ordered to kill in front of Luo Wenxin.

Luo Wenxin was so timid, so he would naturally be frightened by such a scene.

The man stared at him, rolled his Adam's apple a few times, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Afraid of me?"

Luo Wenxin was already in a daze, thinking that it would be better for him to stay away from her now, and when he heard the man's question, he didn't think much about it, so he just Nodding his head indiscriminately, "Scared, scared..."

Ji Sheng's breathing began to become rapid, his chest rose and fell, and the force with which he pinched the young man's waist gradually became heavier.

By the time he reacted, the boy had already been pinched by him to let out a little mournful cry, but he really didn't have the strength, and even this sound was like the whining of a wounded kitten.

Ji Sheng's hands loosened a little, but he still stared at him firmly, and said expressionlessly, "No."

Luo Wenxin shook his head, teardrops were shaken away, before he could speak again , and was pressed hard on the horse's back.

What followed was a rough, bloody kiss.

The lower jaw was pinched in pain, the mouth was forced to open, a soft tongue protruded a little subconsciously, and was held by the man, as if wanting to eat his flesh alive, plundering his mouth without mercy.

Ever since the two got close, Luo Wenxin had always been held in the palm of his hand with the same care as Zhenbao, even if she kissed him, she was afraid of hurting him, how could she have been treated like this before.

When the person in his arms really cried, the man slowly withdrew his strength, but he bit his lip and grinded it, and still said ruthlessly, "No." Luo Wenxin almost couldn't get

up Feeling angry, the saddle under his body was hard, even though the man's arm was resting on his waist, it was still painfully worn.

Everywhere hurts.

But it didn't seem to be the places on the flesh that hurt the most, Luo Wen couldn't tell, she just whimpered and shed tears.

Maybe it was because he was crying too hard, his face was as white as paper, as if he was going to die in the next second, Ji Sheng didn't go too far after all.

Running through the snow, he was about to die, passed a ruined temple, and was stopped again. Ji Cheng got off his horse and carried him down to rest for a while.

It is a Guanyin Temple that has long been neglected, cold and humid.

The clothes of both of them could no longer be worn, the man found a coat from the bag and spread it on the ground, then put the man on it, untied Duanhun and Wushang beside him.

He quickly picked up some dead branches and came in to start a fire. After a while, a cluster of flames lit up in the temple.

The man raised his hand to take off his clothes, bleeding too much, the clothes had already stuck to the flesh, as if he didn't notice, he threw the dirty clothes aside, then bowed to find a steamed bun from the burden, and walked towards Luo Wen Heart, ready to feed him.

But holding the steamed bun, he squatted down next to the person, and just when he saw his appearance through the campfire, he stopped moving.

Ji Sheng paused for a moment, leaned over to get closer to him, and reached out to touch his shoulder, "Xinxin."

After touching him, he was stunned for another second—

it was a little hot.

A quarter of an hour ago, it was clear that she was still shivering from the cold, and it would be better if she was forcibly held in his arms by a man, but at this moment, she felt inexplicably hot again.

The young man hummed softly, raised his eyelids, gave him a weak look, and muttered two words, as if to let him go.

Ji Sheng pretended not to hear, pursed his lips, and went to pull out the thing in his hand.

——The person who was telling him to stay away just now, at this moment, is holding his supreme, rubbing his cheeks bit by bit.

He was curled up in a small ball, Wushang was almost longer than his body, the young man's two slender legs were close to Wushang, Ji Cheng felt that the blade was shorter than his legs and waist Even wider.

The young man was obviously hot, but he felt as if he was cold. He hugged the heavy and long black knife with his right hand, and his soft cheeks touched the cold knife, as if he was extremely attached to it.

But the left hand disappeared. Looking carefully, it was hidden under the light and breathable round-neck robe.

A section of snow-white wrist can be vaguely seen, and with the movement, the sleeves are rolled up from time to time, piled on the delicate wrist bones.

But his hands are small, his fingers are slender, and his wrists really don't have much strength, what's more, his superiority is far inferior to Ji Sheng himself.

So he hugged the big knife and worked hard with his little hands for a while, but there was still no relief.

The things in his arms were taken away.

Luo Wenxin couldn't hold the knife at all, the man grabbed the handle of the knife and was easily taken away.

With his arms empty, Luo Wenxin opened his eyes and opened his mouth slightly, staring at the man in a daze.

The reddish flame danced on his jade-like cheeks, as if he was about to shed tears again due to grievance.

"Hold it." The man threw Wushang aside, slammed into the ruined temple with a "bang", then knelt down in front of the young man, held his neck, and kissed him, "Why don't you agree?" hug me."