Chapter 73

......intrinsic.

Luo Wenxin was pinched and kissed for a while, then stared blankly at the man for a while, and when those three words turned around in her mind, the circles of her eyes gradually turned redder.

Blinking his eyes, a string of teardrops fell, he quickly covered it with the back of his hand, pursed his mouth, shook his head and said, "That's not true...you lied to me again." "No." The

man held his neck and lowered his head. Go down, take a breath of the fragrance from the sides of his ears and neck, and whisper, "Everywhere in the heart is fragrant."

"It's natural." He said.

Luo Wenxin still covered her eyes, refusing to look at him, and said in a muffled voice, "But, but there is no one like me..."

He is not a complete idiot, the most basic, male He still knows the child's physical common sense.

Ordinary boys would not behave like themselves, they would behave like that when they were kissed.

Although that kind of feeling is not uncomfortable, it's just, it's just that every time that happens, seeing the man's more excited expression, as if he found some big treasure, he will always feel shy... He covered his eyes and

squinted mouth, after a while, he felt his face lifted up, and his lips were touched by something moist, and then he heard a man's voice saying in his ear, "There is no one as good-looking as you." Luo Wen was

heartbroken She bit her nose, blinked her eyes, and scratched her long eyelashes in her palm, feeling a little itchy.

"It's just different." Ji Sheng hugged him and shook him slightly, "The most special thing."

Ji Sheng doesn't often speak nicely.

But once in a while, it's always very pleasant to listen to.

Luo Wenxin covered his eyes, but his ears were pricked up. Hearing the man coaxing him in such a low voice, the tears had long since disappeared.

It was only after a while that she slowly took her hand off, blinked her wet eyelashes, glanced at the man, and obediently leaned back on him.

"...That's fine." He sniffed, and whispered, "Then, that's fine."

Since the old valley owner said that it wasn't because of his health, Ji Sheng also said that it didn't matter, and he seemed to like it very much. Look, then, so be it.

The man picked him up.

The two walked farther and farther, and through the layers of trees, they could still vaguely hear their intermittent conversations.

"I can't do it tonight..." The boy said more, his voice was soft and soft, as if he was coquettish with him, or he was bargaining, "It's still uncomfortable...you yesterday..." The man seemed to say something in a low

voice What, the young man snorted, and said: "No, it's still uncomfortable...even if it's a kiss..." He

muttered a few words, only to see the man kiss his ear, thinking for a while , "Then I'll find something."

The two of them looked at each other there, and it was Luo Wenxin who set the rules for Ji Sheng, and he was not allowed to mess around again in the past few days.

Ji Sheng's capital is quite good, and his appetite is quite large, but it is precisely because he is too big that it is difficult to have a full meal every time.

Because I had just eaten a full meal the night before, I almost swallowed the plate raw, so I must be hungry in the next few days.

But since he is destined to be hungry, he must find ways to get something else for himself.

But the number of times has increased, and Luo Wenxin is no longer as stupid and easy to fool as before.

Knowing that the man talks nicely, if he doesn't do anything, only kisses or only touches, he will take advantage of it in the end.

So he haggled with Ji Sheng for a long time, and even pretended to cry again, before he finally got Ji Sheng to agree that he would not do anything today—but he still had to check to see if it was really swollen.

If it's still not good, you need to take some more medicine.

Luo Wenxin reluctantly agreed to him.

So that night, Luo Wenxin saw the true purpose of that beautiful little dzi bead.

Ji Cheng dug out the small black wooden box from the baggage, and Luo Wenxin's eyes lit up for a moment.

As early as when he met Yunxiu when he went to visit the old valley owner, and heard him mention this little dzi, Luo Wenxin missed it a little.

He really likes this bead. Although he bought some beautiful jewelry in Duobao Pavilion, he still likes this beautiful bead more than the red agate pendant or the suet jade bracelet.

It feels moist and radiant, smoother and more delicate than ordinary pearls, and has a pleasant herbal fragrance.

It is a rare treasure that has never been seen in two lifetimes.

Luo Wenxin kept it well all the time, even when playing with it, he was careful not to break it.

So when Ji Sheng took out that thing and wanted to move, Luo Wenxin was stunned for a while, then knocked off his hand in shame, calling him perverted.

But Ji Sheng raised his eyes, his expression seemed to be a bit more serious than usual, saying that it wasn't because he was abnormal, but this dzi bead was just as it should be.

Take it to him again, teach him to smell the fragrance on it, and tell him that it is the medicinal fragrance that Yunxiu has soaked in various rare medicinal materials for seventy-seven forty-nine days. curative effect.

The man's face was extremely serious, without even moving his eyebrows, he looked at him and said, "It's medicine beads."

Luo Wen stared at him blankly, sniffing the scent of medicine, he was still convinced.

After all, he was still too stupid, so he didn't think about it carefully, since it was a medicine bead, why did it have to be made like that.

Or, there are thousands of ways to apply the medicine, and it is not impossible to do it by yourself, so why should Ji Sheng do it for him.

But Ji Sheng fed him medicine and helped him apply medicine, Luo Wenxin was used to it all along, so this time it was the same, after being coaxed, he obediently got down on the ground.

A person made of water can be everywhere when touched, the eyes are there, and the place is also there.

When she was kissed outside just now, something was already wrong. Now that she needs to apply medicine, naturally she can't just leave it in a messy state, she has to clean it up before talking about it.

——This is another stupid place of Luo Wenxin.

He didn't even think about it, his moaning and coquettish "It's still uncomfortable" "Don't do it like this", in the man's ears, it became another meaning.

All in all, by the time he figured it out, he had already been taken advantage of.

The excellent Dzi Bead, which has been soaked in Tiancaidibao for seventy-seven forty-nine days, has extraordinary efficacy, has finally gone where it should go.

A round thing, extremely smooth, much more lustrous than a pearl, neither too big nor too small, neither too uncomfortable to stretch nor too small to feel, but it is a Foreign objects—

so it was enough for Luo Wen to cry out in embarrassment.

Being hugged and kissed to dry tears, and it took a lot of effort to coax him to sleep, the man was half satisfied, he lay sideways beside him, picked him up and stuffed him into his arms, and he could still hear the boy murmuring She complained softly, "I don't believe you anymore..."

The man paused, raised his eyebrows, but kissed the corner of his mouth.

Fortunately, although that day bead is extremely evil, its efficacy is indeed worthy of Yunxiu's boast of Haikou.

Luo Wen was heartbroken all night, and when he got up the next day, he was checked, and it really was much better than the day before.

It was like this for another two days, and when it was completely healed, all the luggage was almost packed, and finally it was time to leave.

The two of them lived in Yeyun Valley for such a long time, and they were taken care of by everyone in the valley. On the day of farewell, Xiao Luo, her little sisters, Ah Ying and others all came.

Taxue snorted at the side, scratching the dirt with his hoof, while Ji Sheng stood beside the horse, combing its mane without saying a word.

The girls didn't dare to talk to Ji Cheng, but they surrounded Luo Wenxin inside and out, took his hand, and told him to come to Yeyun Valley to play if he had time.

He handed over a few more bundles, which were full of clean clothes, medicine and some snacks specially made by Yeyun Valley.

Luo Wenxin thanked them one by one, took them all over again, and looked back, but didn't see Yunxiu's shadow.

Just as he was wondering, he suddenly heard a laugh coming from the right rear.

Everyone looked around, only to see a figure in white sitting cross-legged on top of the boulder engraved with the word "抓".

The man put his hands on his legs, looked at the crowd below, and then at Ji Sheng who was standing alone by the side, he couldn't help clapping his hands and said with a smile, "I'm so popular." "...

"

Ji Sheng glanced at him, although he didn't say anything, but because of the excellent efficacy of that day bead, it's rare that he doesn't have a bad look towards Yunxiu.

Seeing that Yunxiu seemed to have something to say to the two of them, the boys and girls looked at each other and dispersed, leaving only Ji Cheng, Luo Wenxin and Yunxiu.

Yunxiu didn't know when she changed her clothes, she looked like clothes that were convenient for riding a horse, she waved her fan and said with a smile, "Will you go to the martial arts conference on November 11?"

Ji Sheng frowned slowly, Before answering, Yunxiu continued: "If you go, I will go with you and set off now; if you don't go, then I will go back to Xianzhou with you." He said: "It just so happens that

Xianzhou There is an old man, and there is also a red head flower shop, I have heard about it for a long time, but I have never seen it."

Yunxiu talked a lot to herself, but when she saw Ji Cheng's expression impatient, she stopped, and as expected, she listened to the man's words "What are you going to do?"

"Ah, don't you want me to go?" Yunxiu said in surprise, "Now the whole world is rumoring that you are dead. In life, if you are recognized by someone who sees you unhappy, you will inevitably be beaten up... I thought that if I was here, I could at least help you resist one or two." Yun Xiu said exaggeratedly and humorously,

Luo Wenxin glanced at Ji Sheng , couldn't help pursing his lips and laughing.

"It's up to you?" Ji Cheng snorted coldly, "No need."

After speaking, he came to hold Luo Wenxin, as if preparing to leave.

Yunxiu immediately covered her chest with her hands, and put on a sad posture, "Hey, thanks to me, I found a white pony for Xiao Wenxin. Terrible, it is most suitable for beginners to ride, your family is tall and tall, and the saddle is hard, I am afraid it is not comfortable?"

Little pony!

Luo Wenxin couldn't walk all of a sudden, and his eyes immediately became bright.

On weekdays, Luo Wenxin is envious of Ji Sheng and Meng Qiao who can ride horses.

It can be said that his body is too weak, and he is really tall when he is walking on the snow. It is a bit uncomfortable to be hugged and ride together, let alone ride a horse by himself.

If there is a docile pony...

Luo Wen looked at Ji Cheng eagerly.

Yunxiu smiled wickedly, with a confident look on her face.

"..."

Ji Cheng looked at the young man who seemed to have two little moons hidden in his eyes, and after a long time, he finally glanced at Yunxiu, as if compromising, "Go and hold."

Yunxiu immediately got up from the stone, Saying "Okay", he was about to jump lightly to the woods behind, suddenly thought of something, came back in two steps, leaned into Luo Wenxin's ear, and asked in a low voice, "Can I ride?" Luo Wenxin was dumbfounded

, Still a little unaware of what he said, "Can, can you...?"

Yunxiu looked him up and down, nodded, and smiled again, "Now you know that my day bead is easy to use?"