Chapter 32

A quiet bamboo forest and a simple thatched hut reflect the warm yellow light.

Luo Wenxin had never seen such a scene before, and sitting in the gazebo with her chin resting, she thought it was very interesting.

——It's just that the people in the bamboo forest are not very elegant.

Two figures, one black and one blue, intertwined, and the light of the knife flew horizontally. Wherever it went, bamboo leaves fluttered down.

Loud noises were the most taboo during practice, Luo Wenxin sat far away, did not speak, and only cast his gaze at the two of them from time to time.

This is the first time he has seen these two people feed their moves.

Both of them wield knives. According to common sense, knives are a bit thicker and less nimble than swords.

But this set of saber techniques used by these two people is fierce yet dexterous, especially Ji Sheng, Duanhun is in his hands, as light as a child's toy, extremely free.

... But Luo Wenxin knew how heavy that knife was.

Countless times, when Ji Sheng was about to lean over, that thing stuck to his waist, or his thigh.

Luo Wenxin couldn't hold it, so he had to rely on Ji Sheng to move his fingers to move it away.

Luo Wenxin sat aside and watched for a while, feeling dazzled.

He saw that Ji Sheng's moves were quick and fierce, as if they were directly attacking Meng Qiao's lifeline, but he held back a little bit of strength so that he wouldn't really hurt him.

And Meng Qiao tried his best to deal with it, although it was a little difficult, but he was not too embarrassed.

The two came back and forth, although Luo Wenxin still didn't understand it, but she also felt that this pure trick was more interesting than Ji Cheng's repelling the bandits last time.

Can't help but think to himself: Ji Sheng said that his martial arts are not bad, maybe he is not talking big?

Maybe Ji Sheng is also a well-known swordsman in the Jianghu—one horse, two swords, the kind of swordsman who walks the Jianghu and fights for justice?

It is the most common kind of hero in martial arts.

Thinking of this possibility, Luo Wenxin felt both happy and slightly melancholy.

Even a layman can see that the blue figure is obviously inferior to the black one. As soon as the incense sticks down, Meng Qiao is sweating profusely, leaning on his Qingyue scimitar, paralyzed and gasping for breath. .

The man took a step closer, glanced at him, commented on him, and asked, "Forgot to exercise this morning ?

"

Where?

It can't be the same as in the past, when the rooster crows, you get up to ping-pong-pong to practice, right?

Of course it didn't work out.

Ji Sheng nodded slightly, "Although Gusu is good, you can't slack off practicing kung fu." The

master's tone was the same as usual, with a bit of sternness in the coldness. ——In

the early morning, he went to knock on the door of Nuanxiang Pavilion. When he opened the door, the Lord clearly still looked like he just got up.

In this way, the Lord himself has never done morning exercises?

Immediately, most of the apprehension went away, and there was a little more doubt.

Before he could speak, he could smell a fragrance from a distance, the door of the hut was pushed open, and a figure came out, it was Lu Qi.

This hut is Lu Qi's home in the suburbs of Suzhou.

He used to live with his uncle's family, but later he stopped visiting, so he settled down here.

This place is remote and secluded, and few people know it. It is a good place to rest for a few days.

Lu Qi came out with a rice bowl, put it on the stone table, and waved to the other side of the bamboo forest: "It's time to eat."

Meng Qiao was so tired that his eyes were straight and his face was pale. It was as if he had been injected with chicken blood, and immediately became full of energy. After wiping off his sweat, he burrowed into the kitchen, "I'll help you serve the food." The

three of them have been together for so long, and Luo Wenxin already knew that Ji Sheng and Meng Qiao two No one is good at cooking.

If he hadn't taken care of him, the master and the two of them would probably only rely on cold, hard steamed buns to satisfy their hunger along the way.

At this moment, Meng Qiao was so active in eating——

Luo Wenxin poked his head out, looked behind for a while, and thought, how delicious should this meal be?

He took two steps and was about to follow up to help.

One is that he is really curious about the dishes, and the other is that he is not very familiar with this white-clothed man named Lu Qi.

But seeing that the other party is not very old, he should be a friend of the same generation as Meng Qiao or Ji Sheng, and he lives alone. It is the first time for him to be a guest at someone's house, so it is not good to be a charming young master and open his mouth as usual of.

As a result, as soon as he took two steps to that side, he was hugged at the waist and brought into his arms.

As soon as Luo Wenxin fell down and sat on the man's lap, her waist was pressed down and she couldn't move. In the next second, she was pinched three inches from the lower back.

The meat at that place was soft, softer than any other place on his body - it was only played with by Ji Cheng's hands not long ago, and there were still a few shallow finger marks on it.

Luo Wenxin was pinched and flicked, and she was stunned.

When he realized what Ji Sheng had done, his face turned red.

As if blood was dripping from the base of his ears, Luo Wenxin suppressed his voice, and cast his gaze into the kitchen like a thief, "You hate it!"

Since last night, in Luo Wenxin's eyes, Ji Sheng is of course different from before. .

Get nastier and worse!

Because no one had ever taught him, Luo Wenxin didn't know where the boundaries of intimacy between men were.

But from the fear when we first met, to getting along day and night until now, Luo Wenxin felt that he actually didn't hate Ji Sheng's closeness, so most of the time, he was willing to obediently accept Ji Sheng's kissing and touching him.

But this person is always in love. Last night it was, and it is now.

It's still in someone else's house now, he, he, he is like this again!

Even if Luo Wenxin was really an idiot, she knew how to be shy.

Ji Sheng is the man who least understands what shyness is, even when doing such shameless things, he often doesn't show other expressions other than slightly raising his brows.

Anytime, anywhere, do whatever you want, as calmly as in your own home.

Luo Wenxin tried to struggle twice, but he couldn't break free, so he had to hit him twice, which didn't hurt him, but slapped his palm red.

Ji Sheng was always like this, he seemed to have no weaknesses in his body, so every time he hit him, Luo Wenxin always suffered first.

He had no choice but to withdraw his hand, and whispered: "Meng Qiao Lu Qi is still over there..."

Ji Sheng hugged him tightly, and when Luo Wen stopped struggling, he wrapped his arms around him and sat up. His hands didn't stop moving, and he stuck to his ear, warning, "Don't go over." Luo

Wen Xin stared at him.

If you don't pass it, you can't pass it, but why do you have to pinch him.

This glance was soft and harmless, and only let Ji Cheng see his moist eyes, and then bit him on the face again.

After biting, he licked slowly on the tooth marks left by himself.

Luo Wen's eyes widened in a sudden panic. He first pushed Ji Sheng's head away indiscriminately, then covered his face, and looked towards the kitchen in a panic, for fear that Meng Qiao would find out that Ji Sheng was secretly He loves to bite like a puppy.

But looking over there, the kitchen is busy, but no one pays attention to it.

Only then did Luo Wenxin breathe a sigh of relief, once she relaxed, she even forgot to care about Ji Sheng's actions.

It was still early in the day, the four of them sat around and had an early lunch.

It was a few bowls of small meat and vegetables cooked by Lu Qi himself - stewed pheasant with bamboo shoots, roasted pork with yam, stir-fried lotus root, and pumpkin and millet porridge.

Lu Qi's cooking skills are very good. Although they are not delicacies from mountains and seas, he also cooks a few home-cooked dishes with great taste.

Luo Wenxin has been in good health recently, and her appetite has also been good. Apart from the vague discomfort when the pinched piece of soft meat stuck to the stool, the meal was still very pleasant.

He drank less than half of the bowl of pumpkin porridge, ate some bamboo shoots, and even ate less than half of the small pile of torn chicken that Ji Sheng scooped into his bowl.

The unfinished ones were put into his own bowl by Ji Sheng, and he ate them in big gulps.

Seeing this situation, Lu Qi was stunned for a moment, while Meng Qiao ate hard without noticing it.

But even if you find it, you're probably used to it.

Because of his physique, Ji Sheng has always had a scary appetite, and a meal of five steamed buns is considered small.

And Luo Wenxin's food intake is no different from that of cats, but she is greedy and likes to eat some sweet snacks.

Cake made from sweet-scented osmanthus, mud made from red dates, sweet water made from rock sugar, as long as he sees it, he always wants to taste it.

But I always eat a little bit and can't eat anymore.

At such times, Ji Sheng acted as the mop-up guy, eating without any complaints.

Meng Qiao also eats a lot, compared to Ji Sheng, but today it is even more exaggerated, as if he hasn't had enough food for three years, Luo Wenxin is a little surprised.

Sensing Luo Wenxin's gaze, Meng Qiao blushed slightly, and moved up and down hesitantly with the hand holding the chopsticks, swallowed the food in his mouth, and then stammered, "... I'm hungry." Hearing this, Lu Qi scooped it up for him

. A scoop of porridge.

After scooping, he supported his head and watched him eat with a smile.

It was probably because Lu Qi had a gentle expression, and Meng Qiao was surprisingly shy compared to usual. Luo Wenxin always felt a little subtle about the atmosphere between the two of them, so he couldn't help but follow along.

Watching and watching, seeing Meng Qiao down another big bowl of rice porridge, which was really delicious, and remembering that he was always worrying about eating, Luo Wenxin also felt a little envious, and whispered: "Brother Mengqiao, you Good appetite."

There was a moment of silence on the table.

"..." Meng Qiao couldn't hold back, choked, turned his head and coughed violently, his face flushed red.

Ji Sheng was wiping his hands with a cloth towel, when he heard this, he paused and looked at Meng Qiao.

For a moment, being stared at by three pairs of eyes, the food in his hand was delicious, but it didn't taste good.

Holding the chopsticks, Meng Qiao suddenly felt like sitting on pins and needles.

"What are you looking at?" Lu Qi's eyes widened with a smile, "Eat yours." "

...Oh." Meng Qiao's ears were red, and she buried her face in the rice bowl silently.

In the afternoon, Meng Qiao also seemed to feel that his recent behavior was really inappropriate—proficiency

in work was more than diligence, and waste was more than playfulness. And these days, not to mention that I have neglected my morning training, my appetite has also increased dramatically.

Every pile of piles is a harbinger of depravity.

Without Ji Cheng's further words, he plunged into the bamboo forest, holding his Qingyue, and began to practice more.

But maybe it was because he was full from lunch, or maybe he had consumed too much energy during the feeding in the morning. In short, within half a quarter of an hour, Meng Qiao collapsed on the ground, his chest heaved and he seemed unable to move.

After a while, Lu Qi walked into the bamboo forest with a small food basket and knelt down beside him.

After watching for a while, I reached out and patted his face.

Meng Qiao turned over and remembered that just as he stood up a little, he was held down by Lu Qi.

He put his hands around his mouth, put it close to Meng Qiao's ear, and said something, Meng Qiao froze suddenly, at a loss for what to do. Lu Qi took off the veil, wiped his face with a smile, and stuffed a juicy tomato into his mouth.

Meng Qiao's face suddenly became redder than a tomato, and he paused for a few seconds before he knew how to move his mouth and swallowed the tomato.

Luo Wenxin looked at those two people, only feeling strange and strange.

He has known Meng Qiao for so long. Although he is not very close, he still knows a little bit about his personality. He has never seen such a relationship with anyone.

A stream of hot air approached his ear, "What are you looking at?"

Luo Wenxin's ears were itchy from his breathing, she tilted her head to avoid it, and whispered, "They have such a good relationship."

Seeing him avoiding himself, Ji Sheng , pursed his lips, and then leaned a little closer, so the heat was still spraying on his ears, "Lu Qi is his girlfriend." Luo Wenxin finally

turned his head slowly, "Friends?"

Ji Sheng nodded "Yeah."

Luo Wenxin blinked, looked at Meng Qiao, then at Ji Sheng, feeling a little silly.

"...Which one is good?"

Ji Sheng looked at him and stopped talking.

After a long time, he pinched his face and said, "Don't call me Brother Mengqiao again."

Luo Wenxin didn't hear the man's tone was wrong, and was still immersed in what he just learned, and slowly came to his senses.

Yes, is it the lover he thought?

But, but, both of them are men... how come...

But Luo Wenxin suddenly remembered that Wanwan and his husband-in-law, and shut up again.

It's just that the eyes are still a little round.

He turned his head, looked at the two in disbelief, and felt that apart from a little intimacy, there was nothing out of the ordinary, not even himself and Ji Cheng...

Luo Wenxin blushed a little, and soon disappeared. Thinking about it again, he just stared blankly at Lu Qi feeding Meng Qiao tomatoes one by one.

Suddenly, I felt wet on my fingertips.

He lowered his eyes, and saw Ji Sheng leaning his arms on the stone table, lowering his head, taking a bite of the orange he had held in his hand for an unknown amount of time, and his lips touched Luo Wenxin's fingertips.

This orange was peeled to him by Ji Cheng just now.

With a pair of hands holding a knife, the man peeled the orange, but it was a bit sluggish, but it took a while, and the orange was peeled carefully, even the white veins on the top were removed, and it was placed in the orange peel. Put it intact in Luo Wenxin's palm.

Like a golden round ball, very cute.

Luo Wenxin took it for a while, but was still not willing to eat it, but at this moment, it was taken away by Ji Cheng himself.

The breath fell on his fingertips, Luo Wen felt a little itchy in his heart, and wanted to withdraw his hand, but he was grabbed by it, preventing him from avoiding it.

Ji Sheng raised his head and glanced at him, his eyes were dark.

"What, what's wrong?" Luo Wen asked stammeringly.

Ji Sheng glanced back sideways, then looked at Luo Wenxin, and tugged at his hand, not wanting to bite him anymore, and said in a flat tone, "I want it too."