Chapter 3

"..."

There was a gust of cold wind, and the wooden coffin rattled.

Luo Wenxin was shivered by the sudden wind, and quickly retracted her hands under the quilt, feeling puzzled again, poking her head around to look around.

...The windows are all closed, where is the wind coming from?

Of course, there is nothing wrong with Ji Sheng's ear strength.

So after hearing clearly what the boy said, he frowned slowly.

If it wasn't for the fact that he hadn't determined that the boy had no internal strength at the first glance, and that he was indeed a sick child with no strength to restrain a chicken, Luo Wenxin might have become a lifeless skeleton at this moment.

The air was quiet for a few seconds.

It was so quiet that Luo Wen realized the embarrassment belatedly.

The man in front of him looked at him emotionlessly, did not move, did not pour water, but his eyes became a little colder.

Luo Wenxin bit her lip, her fair and tender face flushed slightly.

Because of his health, he is used to being taken care of and served everywhere. It was like this in the last life, and it is still like this in this life.

And the people around him are always very kind to him, willing to pamper and protect him, as if everyone thinks that "being kind to Luo Wen" is an extremely natural thing.

But just because it's always the case doesn't mean it should be the case for everyone.

The man in front of him didn't respond to his request, and looked at him expressionlessly with those cold black eyes. Only then did Luo Wenxin realize that he blurted out "feed me a drink" to a stranger whom he hadn't met before. , which sounds almost rude.

What's more, although Luo Wenxin already unilaterally believed that this man was the driver of Xianyunzhuang, but no matter what, he was not the serious master of Xianyunzhuang, and it was reasonable for others to ignore him .

"Sorry," Luo Wen blushed and stammered, "Because I really have no strength, and I'm too thirsty..."

He grabbed the brocade quilt, looked at the man quietly, and said cautiously, "Then, Then brother help me call Sister Luyi to come in, okay?"

Because Luo Wenxin just sat up from the bed, Luo Wenxin didn't wear a robe, but only a snow-white pajamas, I don't know if it's a little too big, or he really Too thin, the cuffs and neckline of the clothes are empty, which makes him even thinner, as if it will be broken if pinched.

Ji Sheng is tall, from his angle, he can see into the clothes at a glance. The porcelain-like skin looks a little whiter than the snow-like pajamas, and it seems that it is easy to pinch a red mark.

Fair skin, black hair.

Ji Sheng stared at the small piece of skin expressionlessly, thinking, it really looks like the rabbit he caught on the Kunlun Snow Mountain.

On the night when I came back from the Northern Territory, there was a lot of snow on Kunlun Mountain.

Gu Miao, the eldest disciple of the building outside the building, was pierced through the stomach by him with a knife, and his eyes were wide open. When Ji Sheng pulled the knife out of his stomach, the blood splashed onto a rabbit.

The rabbit's white fur was stained with blood, and it only looked at him with wide red eyes, neither hiding nor running, but its arched back was trembling.

He patted its leg with the back of the knife, and the rabbit only took a step forward. So he plunged the knife into the snow and lifted the rabbit up with one hand, only to find that it was lame.

It's not that I'm not afraid of him, it's just that I'm lame.

Ji Sheng was pulled back to his senses by a small sound of breathing.

He lowered his eyes to look, and saw that the young man's eyes were red, his lips were tightly pressed, and he was secretly sniffing, with a look of being wronged.

Ji Sheng paused, a trace of confusion appeared in his eyes, and he didn't quite understand why he was like this.

Luo Wenxin was indeed a little aggrieved. He tried hard to hold back the tears, his eyes were red, his little nose was also red, and under the empty clothes, his thin shoulders trembled.

After talking a lot, his already sore throat hurt even more.

And what happened to this person.

Although it's normal for him to be unwilling to help himself, but he clearly called Luyi and Jianyun just now, it was this man who came in suddenly.

I don't want to pour water for myself, and I don't want to call someone for him. These are all fine, but I haven't spoken all the time, what are you doing staring at him so fiercely.

Luo Wenxin had never received such an inexplicable cold reception from birth until she grew up. The more she thought about it for a while, the sadder she became, the tears couldn't be held back any longer, and fell down patter.

He actually seldom cries.

Because when he was young, he could have whatever he wanted, except for the discomfort during injections and medicines, during the rest of the time, few people would do anything to make him sad.

He is like a fragile jade, which has always been carefully held in the palm of everyone's hands, lest the wind blow or rain, they would not be willing to let him shed a tear.

But for the man in front of him, his intuition like a small animal told him that he was different.

In front of people who don't like him, no matter how much you cry, it's useless. Luo Wenxin sniffed and tried to hold back the tears, but was unsuccessful, so he wiped away his tears a few times indiscriminately, and finally wiped his snow-white face The little face is messed up.

After wiping away her tears, Luo Wenxin lowered her head, took the cloak over her shoulders, lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

He didn't dare to look at the man, he just put on his shoes quietly, even though his whole body was limp and weak, and the hands that tied the straps were trembling, he didn't ask the man for help any more.

Ji Sheng just looked at him like that, even took two steps back, almost leaning on the side of the bed leisurely, watching him slowly walk towards the tea table with cold eyes.

The warm water in the pot has long since lost its heat, and the entrance must be cold.

But Luo Wenxin couldn't care less, he was very thirsty, just now he talked to the man again, and cried for a while, his throat was already so thirsty that it was about to smoke, he picked up the handle of the pot while sniffing, Pour water into a teacup.

The teapot was made of purple sand, and it was very heavy, but Luo Wen didn't care about it, and was secretly wronged, so he didn't even notice that the water in the cup overflowed.

When there was a sudden movement behind him, Luo Wen panicked. He lowered his head and found that the water had already overflowed, and he became more and more flustered. As soon as he let go, the cup fell to the ground with a crisp sound.

He was so frightened that he immediately turned his head back, but before he could turn around, a hand came up from his waist. The arm was strong and strong, and it dragged Luo Wenxin back and forth. When he mentioned it again, Luo Wenxin followed a hand He was picked up like a chick and thrown back on the bed.

The man may have restrained his strength a bit, but Luo Wenxin still felt that his arm was as hard as a piece of iron. He lifted him up without any effort, and he didn't show mercy when he threw himself on the bed.

The lower back accidentally knocked against the protruding beam on the edge of the bed, Luo Wen closed his eyes in distress, his face turned pale, and he was terribly scared.

After a while, the sound of porcelain colliding sounded in the room. Then, there was the sound of tea being poured into the cup.

Luo Wenxin lay on the bed, and after a while, she quietly opened one eye.

She saw the man's cold and god-like face, holding a teacup, standing in front of his bed, leaning slightly.

Look at each other for a moment.

Ji Sheng said in a calm tone, "Didn't you feed me water?"

"..."

If Luo Wenxin were a cat, his fur would have exploded from fright at this moment.

The man was tall, and it was better when he was standing far away. Now that he was getting closer, the oppressive feeling all over his body was the same as his cold expression, and it penetrated more and more. into Luo Wenxin's bone marrow.

This is not to feed water to people, it is clearly like to feed poison to people.

Luo Wen still had pitiful tears in her eyes, looked at the man, pursed her lips and shook her head, refusing to drink.

But the man didn't seem to give him the option to refuse, he held the rim of the cup with two fingers, looked around his pale face, and passed the porcelain cup forward.

This look is not dangerous, but it is far from gentle. Luo Wenxin blinked her eyes, and the man's big bony hands with quiet black eyes slipped around, always feeling that if she didn't drink, the hands would strangle her neck in a second.

With tears in his eyes, he obediently leaned forward a little bit, pressing his tender lips against the rim of the cup.

Ji Sheng looked down at him.

If you don't feed him water, he will cry?

Then he has been fed now, why is this man's eyes still red.

He held the teacup steadily, and his gaze stayed on the young man's cheeks, from his shellfish-like white earlobes to his lips that became more plump after being soaked in water, his eyes were dark black.

Luo Wenxin drank water very cutely, sticking out a tender tongue like a cat licking food, and her small Adam's apple was still moving. If it weren't for being really scared, she probably wanted to put her hand on the person holding the cup arm.

Luo Wen's nervous back was almost sweating.

He tried his best to ignore the other party's gaze, first moistened his lips with the tea in the cup, took a sip, hesitated for a while, and took another sip.

The person above did not move, Luo Wen couldn't hold back, he still raised his eyelashes, raised a pair of watery eyes, and secretly glanced at the man.

With just one glance, he was caught straight.

The other party was staring at him for a moment.

Luo Wenxin blushed, and quickly lowered her eyes to cover up, but choked herself in the next moment, "Ahem..."

He turned his head, covered his mouth and coughed a few times, his originally white face There was a flush, extending down the neck and into the loose collar.

In front of this man, Luo Wenxin had already been rude many times. He felt so ashamed, and was about to forget about it and hide under the quilt, but suddenly his eyes went dark, and a light veil covered it.

Luo Wenxin could smell the fragrance on the handkerchief, and recognized that it was the one that Luyi pinned beside the bed.

Just as he was wondering, he felt a pair of big hands lift the corner of the veil, and wiped the water overflowing from the corner of his mouth in a gentle motion.

Luo Wen's heart froze.

The young man's face was soft, and when Luyi wiped his face on weekdays, she would always be gentle and gentle, for fear of leaving a mark on him through the veil.

And the man had obviously never worked as a waiter, his movements were very rusty, and he didn't seem to know how to hold back his hands. In just a few moments, Luo Wenxin's cheeks were rubbed red, and it was burning hot.

He dared not speak out, so he could only hum in a low voice, "Uh, uh", and struggled a little to express his dissatisfaction.

Ji Sheng stopped, stared at his face for a few seconds, frowned, and threw the handkerchief aside.

Luo Wen felt relieved, but was frightened by the man's moody behavior, and immediately retracted his whole body into the quilt, lifting the quilt up with both hands.

The corners of his eyes were red, his face was even redder, and he even looked more pitiful, as if he had been bullied enough.

Ji Cheng lowered his head and looked at his hands, feeling a little absurd for the first time.