Chapter 42

The sky has just dawned, and the light-colored morning glow is wrapped in mist, scattered on this green lake, and it looks fairy-like.

This is Biyun Lake.

There was a small boat floating in the middle of the lake, and on it was a young man in foggy blue clothes. He was sitting on the bow, holding his face in one hand, and holding a thin fishing rod in the other, looking at the lake without blinking. , is fishing.

Maybe it was because the fish food was not enough, and this young man had no fishing experience, so after waiting for nearly an hour, no fish took the bait.

Fortunately, the young man was not annoyed either. His slender fingers rested on his chin, and his long eyelashes were covered with a fluffy warm light from the sun. Like a painting.

Suddenly, a few bubbles popped out of the water in front of him. The boy blinked, as if he felt something, and was about to raise his feet, but in the next second, a figure surfaced, bringing out a burst of There was a splashing sound of water.

It's a man.

The man climbed on the side of the boat and looked up at the young man. His black hair was soaked in water, and it was pulled back, revealing sharp and deep eyebrows.

He stared at the boy for a while, raised his brows slightly, and pushed his body up with force.

The man rolled over on the bow of the boat, and then reached out his hand to take out his trousers on both sides, and a few alive and kicking fish fell out.

The fish was slippery, and it was still fluttering when it was thrown on the board of the boat. The hem of the boy's clothes was splashed with water.

The young man put his hands in front of his face, frowned slightly, but the corners of his lips curled up, and said angrily in a soft voice, "Take the fish away."

The man raised his legs and walked towards him.

His upper body was uncovered, except for a pair of dark trousers, which were completely soaked in water at the moment, sticking to his slender legs, drawing a tight outline.

Water droplets flowed down from his bare chest, leaving watermarks on the board of the boat, but he didn't realize it, and approached the young man with his whole body wet, bent down, and leaned close to the young man's ear, covered in water vapor, and asked in a low voice : "How about it."

It seemed like he was asking for some kind of reward.

The young man stretched his fingers apart, and looked at him with a pair of Wulingling eyes from between his fingers, and said in a low voice, "You are amazing... Then, what do you want?

" Ji Sheng and Luo Wen are in love.

Since leaving from the barren mountain that day, the two have traveled all the way here.

For the first two days, Luo Wenxin was in a coma, and finally woke up, but because of the fright that day, he remained in a deep depression for several days.

Ji Sheng's mood naturally became gloomy, and when Luo Wen felt better, he asked him how he was doing that day, but unfortunately he didn't find anything useful, let alone who the seriously injured man in the cave was.

Fortunately, Luo Wenxin didn't suffer any injuries, but was frightened and emotionally unstable. He would cry if he asked a few more questions, and couldn't leave Ji Sheng for a moment.

Ji Sheng had no choice but to suppress his desire to kill for the time being, anyway, let's coax Luo Wenxin to be happy first.

So he took out the kite and showed it to him.

That day, Ji Sheng helped him get the kite back as he wished, but the kite fell into the woods, got muddy, and was scratched a few times by sharp branches. beautiful.

Luo Wenxin saw his big butterfly look like that, and his already depressed mood became even more sad, no matter how much he could coax him, he couldn't coax him well.

After resting for two days, he changed into a new carriage and went on the road again. When he arrived at the shore of Biyun Lake, seeing the blue sky, white clouds and rippling blue waves, Luo Wenxin showed a little happy expression.

Ji Sheng immediately carried him out of the carriage, and rented a small boat for a couple of dollars, and took him on a boat trip in the lake.

Just now when the man went into the water to catch fish, it was a bet between the two of them—

Luo Wenxin hadn't caught even a single small fish or shrimp for half an hour, so he said that there might be no fish in this lake at all, while Ji Sheng said that he could do it without a fishing net. caught.

Luo Wenxin was stunned by him for a moment, naturally he didn't believe it, so Ji Sheng took off his clothes and jumped into the water, and sure enough, within a moment, he fished out these big fish.

It's just that the bet hadn't been set before, at this moment, Luo Wenxin asked him "what do you want", Ji Cheng frowned and thought for a moment, but he didn't even think about asking him for something.

So I kept it for the time being, picked up the fish that was still thrashing, passed it through the cabin, and handed it to the boatman, asking him to help pack it in a bucket first, and after a while, it landed on the shore and roasted it again.

When returning through the cabin, the young man turned around to look at him, with a faint smile on his pink face, he stretched out his hand to pull the hem of his clothes, and whispered: "I know." "Huh?"

Ji Sheng Raising his eyebrows, he sat down beside him, "Know what."

Just now, Ji Sheng didn't know what he wanted from him, so he asked Luo Wen to "think for himself".

Luo Wen thought about it, and only knew that to make someone happy, he must like him.

Just like Ji Sheng, although he seems to be reticent, every time he coaxes him, he always knows what he likes.

Knowing that he likes some small and interesting gadgets, I always try to find a way to get them for him, and even make a kite for him with my own hands—although it has been broken.

Knowing that he likes to eat sweets, I didn't bother him too much.

And Ji Sheng... what does Ji Sheng like?

Luo Wenxin felt that what Ji Cheng likes, apart from practicing kung fu, is kissing and hugging, and doing such shameful things.

It is feasible for Luo Wenxin to take the initiative to kiss him, but it is absolutely impossible for him to take the initiative to pull Ji Sheng to do what he did on the barren hills and grass that day.

This time can be difficult.

Luo Wenxin sat on the bow of the boat, thinking hard for a while, and suddenly he had a flash of inspiration, and he really came up with a feasible solution, which might really make Ji Sheng happy.

So he held the corner of the man's clothes, moved closer, and whispered two words in his ear.

Ji Cheng paused, then turned to look at him, his black eyes were fixed, his Adam's apple rolled, and after a while, he said, "Call again."

Luo Wenxin only felt that Ji Sheng was staring at him like this, originally such an ordinary address , also seemed to have other meanings, so he bit his lip and called out softly, "...Brother."

The man immediately rushed over.

Holding his waist with one hand and propping up on the plank of the boat with the other, he came to ask for rewards other than this title.

The four lips were stuck together, and the thinner one pried the young man's mouth, and went into the soft mouth to plunder the body fluid. In just a short time, the young man was kissed unevenly, and his face turned red.

It turned out that Ji Sheng really liked calling him that.

The reason why he did this was because he remembered that before this, Ji Sheng had asked him to "don't call me brother Mengqiao", and then asked him "what did you call me".

There was also some not-so-obvious displeasure at learning that I only called him by his first name.

That's why he thought, should he be called Ji Sheng like this.

Ji Sheng's movements were as urgent and forceful as ever, Luo Wen's heart was softened by the kiss, but he still had time to quietly glance at the bow of the boat.

The boatman was right there across a cabin, and as long as he got a little shorter, he could see what the two people at the front of the boat were doing.

Fortunately, the boatman turned his back to the two of them, concentrated on manipulating the oars, and hummed a little fisherman's song.

Luo Wenxin didn't reach out to push him away, knowing that Ji Sheng was like this, so she wouldn't care about other people's eyes, so she slowly wrapped her arms around the man's waist.

But what Luo Wenxin didn't know was that he didn't care if other people's gazes were true, but if others dared to show him half-hearted obscenities, then Ji Sheng would have another attitude.

After a kiss, Ji Cheng pulled him up and hugged him in his arms, while Luo Wenxin also leaned his head against the man's chest.

Suddenly, he felt that the other party kissed the top of his hair, and said in a low voice, "I'll make a new kite later."

Luo Wenxin nodded.

The man said again, "Don't be unhappy."

Luo Wenxin tugged on the man's clothes, knowing that he was doing all this to make herself happy, her heart was sore and warm, she rubbed her face against the man's chest a few times, and said He responded with a low "hmm".

It was still early in the day, and the boat was slow, and it would take a while before it landed.

Luo Wenxin sat for a while, then felt a little sleepy again, and wanted to sleep a little.

But he slept too much in the past few days, and the boat was shaking a bit. If he fell asleep now, he might feel even more uncomfortable. Ji Sheng thought about it, and as if by magic, he took out something from his bag and put it on His eyes flickered.

It is a pair of marble jade chess brought from Mobei. The board is made of jade, the whole body is snow-white, and the pieces are also crystal-like, warm to the touch. It looks like something that cannot be bought with silver.

Luo Wenxin is still like a child, no matter how weak his body is, he is still interested in all kinds of new things.

The two cat-like eyes widened in an instant, and they were no longer sleepy. He hugged the man's arm and asked, "What's that?"

Ji Sheng looked at him with a low eyebrow, and at first he didn't speak as if he was trying to keep his mouth shut. His arm was shaken a few times. Shaking, he coaxed, "Call me."

Luo Wen was anxious to look at the thing, and said, "Ji Cheng."

The man raised his eyebrows.

That's what it means to be wrong.

Luo Wenxin looked at him with his mouth puffed up, and said in a low voice, "Brother."

Then Ji Sheng handed the things to his eyes.

Luo Wenxin touched the chessboard and looked around, then raised his eyes to look at him, his happy eyes sparkled, "This is the white jade plate !

"

, "It's the white jade plate of 'I don't know the moon when I'm young, it's called a white jade plate'..."

Ji Sheng really couldn't understand it now.

Just seeing the young man's small mouth move, he couldn't help pinching his face, squeezing the flesh on his cheeks, "Xinxin can compose poetry?"

Luo Wenxin pouted, speaking inarticulately. Qing, "No, no, I didn't do this, it's embezzlement of sages..."

"Which sage?" Ji Sheng said, "Why have I never heard of it."

The man frowned slightly, he really didn't understand, but the way he asked the question was not very guilty.

Luo Wenxin felt a little proud.

Since we met, Ji Sheng has always been very good at martial arts, hunting, flying kites, everything.

As for myself, I am a bit stupid, my health is not good, and I am always sick.

Finally, there is one thing that I know, but Ji Sheng doesn't know.

...Although it is borrowed from Master Li Bai's famous line.

"Of course." The young man rolled his eyes, and said in a low-pitched but sly voice, "You are a martial artist, and you have never heard of it."

His expression was lively, delicate and lively , finally swept away the sickness of the past few days at this moment, Ji Sheng's heart moved a little, was suppressed a little, and soon moved again.

Originally, Ji Sheng really wanted to play chess with Luo Wenxin, at least he would not do anything else at this moment, but he felt a little helpless because of this movement in his heart.

He thought for a while, leaned over, squeezed the boy's pouty lips and kissed him.