Chapter 48

Luo Wen hurriedly closed the album.

Why did Mr. Yunxiu want, give this kind of thing to himself, and lie to him that it is a medical book?

His face was so hot that it was almost cooked, but after his heartbeat slowed down for a while, he thought again: Did he accidentally give it wrong?

Maybe the other party's original intention was to give me a medical book, but I accidentally mixed in a copy of this, but I just happened to pick it up.

After gathering his composure, Luo Wenxin went to flip through the other booklets.

It's okay if you don't look at it, but when you look at it, it's like taking a hot potato, and you can't wait to throw these things out!

These "bluegrass", "lily" and so on, with elegant and elegant names, are not the medical books that Luo Wenxin thought, but are the same as the previous one!

...But there are differences.

Compared with the bronzing album, these named albums have a simpler style of painting, most of them are black and white, not so delicate and gorgeous, but when you look closely, the content is more bold and explicit.

Not only did the movements of the person in the painting exceed his imagination, but even, even some special things were used...

What is it all about? !

Luo Wenxin took another look, his ears felt like they were about to bleed.

His heart was pounding, as if he had secretly done something terrible behind Ji Sheng's back. He wanted to pick them up and put them away, so he didn't want to look at them again, but when he thought of some scenes when Ji Sheng was getting close to him, he just... There is some curiosity about these never seen before.

After dawdling and hesitating for a while, the curiosity in his heart was still uncontrollable, Luo Wenxin got off the bed softly again, carried the bronzing picture album over, and spread it out on the couch.

Carefully opening a corner of the page, he glanced quietly outside the door to confirm that Ji Sheng hadn't come back, so he looked.

The sky is getting late, Biezhuang is located in the mountains, everything is silent at this moment, only the candlelight is still shaking slightly, reflecting the little shadow of the boy.

Luo Wenxin flipped through the pages one after another, as if he had fallen into another world, only himself and the sound of his heartbeat remained.

Suddenly, footsteps sounded outside.

There are four of them living in this Biezhuang now, Su lives in the main courtyard, Yunxiu lives in the east courtyard, and there must be only one person who can come to Luo Wenxin's west courtyard at this moment.

Luo Wenxin was fascinated by watching, his mind was filled with these never-before-seen things, and he was dizzy. When he heard the footsteps, he stayed for a while before he could barely react.

I was shocked for a moment, looking at these booklets scattered on the bed -

every picture in it was extremely fragrant, if this, this, this was seen by Ji Cheng...

quickly got up, and put these things away in a hurry.

But holding a stack of albums, he looked around the room anxiously, but couldn't find any place to put them. He only heard the sound of the man's footsteps approaching the door of the room, so he trotted two steps and went to the side.

When Ji Cheng opened the door and came in, he saw the young man with his back facing him, kneeling on the imperial concubine's couch, and hurriedly tied the little bundle for him.

It's the sky blue furoshiki one, it's very small, and it's filled with Luo Wenxin's things, such as toys, candies, masks and handkerchiefs.

Now, I don't know what Luo Wenxin stuffed into it, but the little bundle looks bulging as if it was stuffed.

Ji Sheng closed the door with his backhand, and approached him again. Before he got to him, Luo Wenxin turned around and looked up at him. His palm-sized face was flushed, and his big black eyes were blind. Turning around, each one is telling Ji Sheng that he secretly did something bad.

"You, why did you come back so early?" He looked at Ji Sheng, stumbling with his hands behind his back, "Didn't you read the sword manual?"

Ji Sheng stood beside him, "No. "

The man is tall, especially Luo Wenxin is sitting on his knees again, and if he lowers his eyes a little, he can see what the back of his hand is doing behind him.

Ji Sheng took a look, but still reached out and pinched his little hand out from behind.

In Luo Wenxin's hand, she was holding the little clay figurines that she bought in Gusu last time.

Ji Sheng held his hand, paused, and asked him: "What are you doing with this?" "

Well, this? This is..." Luo Wenxin faltered, and whispered, "I can't sleep, So I took it out to play..."

He was really stupid, his voice was trembling when he was lying, his eyelashes were fluttering, it was obvious at a glance that he was guilty.

He took this out because after putting those albums in, the burden couldn't be fastened, so he had to move some of the other ones out.

It's just this reason, but it is absolutely impossible to tell Ji Sheng.

Ji Sheng nodded, didn't ask much, just took the doll from his hand, walked to the side of the bag, and wanted to untie the tie and put it in.

Before his hand touched the burden skin, Luo Wen felt like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, the fur all over his body was blown up, protecting the small burden with both hands, stammering, "Don't touch my burden !"

Luo Wenxin always speaks in a soft voice, and occasionally she is spoiled, but she is rarely in such a hurry as she is now.

Ji Cheng was stunned for a moment, then looked up at him, his black eyes seemed puzzled.

Luo Wenxin was caught by his glance, and then fell silent again. After a while, she met the man's gaze and whispered, "I, I, I'm going to take them out, don't put them in..."

He told a lie again: "It's been kept in the burden all the time, it's going to suffocate them."

The lie was so messed up that even I didn't believe it.

Luo Wen's heart became more and more guilty as he was watched more and more, so he could only clumsily divert the man's attention, holding his hand while taking him to the side of the bed, "Let's, let's go to bed, it's so late..." He said

this When it comes to words, it is naturally quite simple - the agreed to sleep is just lying on the same bed and sleeping, at most hugging each other, or being gnawed by Ji Cheng twice before going to bed.

But Ji Sheng has always had his own opinion the most. Hearing this, he seemed to have received some great hints, and his dark eyes lit up for a moment.

Luo Wenxin led the person, and within a few steps, he was picked up from behind.

It is a shoulder with a belt and legs.

Ji Sheng often hugs Luo Wenxin, and this pose saves the most effort and is also the most relaxed.

Whenever he wants to do something in a hurry, he will carry him in this posture, like carrying prey, and can't wait to bring it back to the nest.

Luo Wenxin was still thinking about the thing he was secretly looking at just now, fearing that Ji Sheng would find out, he was still nervous, and suddenly he was picked up by the sky, and immediately screamed out of fright.

In the quiet night, Luo Wenxin's cry startled her, covered her mouth, and then slapped the man with red eyes, and said angrily, "Why are you hugging him so high all of a sudden!

" Putting it on the couch, she knelt down on one knee, "What's the matter?"

Luo Wenxin was too abnormal tonight, almost like a vigilant cat with bristling fur, poking him, it seemed that he was going to be thrown three meters away.

Ji Sheng held his neck, kissed his lips, pinched his chin, forced him to raise his face, and looked at his expression.

Luo Wenxin didn't dare to look at him, her long eyelashes drooped softly, feeling that the man was looking at her carefully, she bit her lip guiltily, biting her plump lips slightly.

The dim candlelight painted the young man's face a light honey color, Ji Sheng stared at his face for a while, and his mind became a little dizzy.

I didn't see anything else, only the fine hairs on Luo Wenxin's face seemed to be emitting a seductive fragrance.

The man didn't think any more, he bullied himself over, and grabbed the piece of flesh that made him jealous just now.

The mouth was kissed, the slender waist was hooped, in a familiar imprisoned posture.

Luo Wenxin always had to be nibbled and licked several times a day, and at first, she tolerated it quite meekly.

But the relationship between the two is no longer just kissing or hugging. The beast has tasted delicious food a few times, and his appetite will grow more and more, let alone Ji Sheng who is so much more human than the beast.

Naturally, I want more and become more greedy.

If you know you are greedy, you will find ways to ask for it.

Not long after, Luo Wenxin felt that the softest piece of flesh was pinched.

Luo Wenxin trembled all over, he was still a little out of breath after being kissed, but after being pinched, half of his scalp became numb, and he seemed to wake up instantly, pushing the man with his hands.

It's not enough to just push him, and he doesn't even give him a kiss.

Ji Sheng was still in high spirits, how could he be willing, he freed up a hand to press him down.

With Luo Wenxin's strength, he didn't even have the qualifications to be suppressed, and the man just pressed his shoulder blades loosely, without much effort.

Even so, Luo Wenxin was still tearing from being gnawed, and it was more than that, inexplicably, the things in the huge bronzing album were still filled in his mind.

Now just being kissed by Ji Sheng, her heart beats faster than when she was just reading the album.

If Ji Sheng treated him like that...

Luo Wenxin froze all over.

Ji Sheng's thing was more, more serious than the ones in the album...

He couldn't think about it anymore, so he refused indiscriminately, and said everything, saying that he was tired, sleepy, and wanted to sleep. The man escaped from the arms.

Ji Sheng bit his earlobe, and said in a low voice, "Didn't you say you couldn't sleep?" He

was so bored that he took out the doll to play with, so naturally he wouldn't mind doing something else.

"..." Luo Wenxin remembered the lies she had just babbled to cover him up, her voice was a little softer, and she said weakly, "But, but now I'm sleepy again..." Ji Sheng said, "It's only time." It wasn't there at

all

. When Luo Wenxin usually sleeps.

As if afraid that Luo Wenxin would not understand, he added, "It's still a long time."

Luo Wen was stunned, and wanted to speak, but Ji Sheng didn't give him another chance to open his mouth, and leaned over to press him.

Haishi.

The moon outside the window is perfectly round, bright and dazzling, like a round of silver jade.

Luo Wenxin was really tired when he fell asleep, his hands and legs were sore, and he only thought that if Ji Sheng could let him sleep, it would be fine.

As soon as his face touched the pillow, he fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, he woke up again in a daze.

It was the end of summer, and the mountains were already not too hot. At night, the coolness became stronger.

I don't know when Luo Wenxin was always sleeping in Ji Cheng's arms.

He was used to the crook of a man's arms, and he was made a little delicate, so when he woke up in a daze, he kicked his feet to the side, and hummed softly when he didn't touch the familiar heat source.

Maybe it's the nature of martial arts practitioners. Ji Cheng is shallow. On weekdays, if Luo Wen's heart moves slightly, his eyes will be opened first, and he will first take his chin and rub against the top of the boy's hair, and gently pat him on the back. Take two beats, and then go back to sleep.

But today, Luo Wenxin waited for a long time, but he didn't wait for the palm covering his back.

The drowsiness dissipated a bit, he rubbed his eyes, and called out in a low voice, "Ji Cheng." A

familiar male voice came from one side, not far away, "Yeah."

Luo Wen breathed a sigh of relief, but a little Wronged, complained softly, "Why did you go down?"

The male voice paused, "I went to the toilet."

"...Oh."

It's a bit cold without Ji Cheng by his side. Luo Wenxin pulled the quilt to her chest, and quietly waited for him for a while, but she didn't wait until the man returned to the bed.

Finally a little unhappy.

Luo Wenxin sat up, opened the bed curtain a little, poked her head out, and glanced over there.

"What are you doing, I—"

before the words finished, I held back everything.

The man is looking at a picture book.

Leaning slightly, with one hand behind his back, the other hand is pinching the pages of the book, facing the moonlight, flipping through the pages with a blank expression.

Probably because he was afraid of disturbing Luo Wenxin's sleep, the man moved very lightly, staring at a picture for a long time, and then slowly turned to the next page.

The moonlight of Qing Lingling shone on his side face, the lip line was straight, and it was still as cold as pine and cypress. From the face, nothing could be seen at all, but it seemed to be no different from reading a sword manual.

But Luo Wenxin knew it, it was, that was the erotic pictures hidden by him!

When did Ji Sheng dig them out!