Chapter 4

Luyi was running around in a hurry in the outer courtyard.

She never thought that the young master who hadn't seen him for a long time would come back suddenly, and it was still at night.

After all, since the owner's death, their Xianyun Village has long been regarded as nowhere to go in the eyes of the two young masters who are still alive.

Xianyun Manor was originally the old house of the Yin family, and the head of the family was Yin Ruoyi, who was a famous Jianghu man.

This Yin Ruoyi has a famous swordsmanship called Huiyan Sword, which is incomparably exquisite. Legend has it that forty years ago Yin Ruozhen was a fledgling, and she fought alone in the world with one sword and one person. In the first battle, she won the first prize in the Yunyun Valley Hairpin Conference, and her fame has been known all over the world since then.

However, Yin Ruoyi was a surly person, and never had close friendships with others in the Jianghu. It was not until later in life that she adopted two orphans as apprentices, so Huiyanjian would not be lost.

He brought his two apprentices back to Xianzhou to be educated, and they spent most of their time practicing on the mountain, and only went to the village at the foot of the mountain to cultivate in their spare time.

Among the two apprentices, the younger one is talented, diligent and intelligent, but at the age of fourteen, he has already practiced Huiyan Sword to the seventh level. Yin Ruoyi always seems to prefer her big apprentice.

People who have never met his two apprentices may be puzzled, but once they have, they will all say "no wonder".

Silent and reticent, he has paranoia beyond ordinary people along the way in martial arts, and he doesn't care about or care about things other than martial arts. His surly and cruel intentions at a young age are clearly another Yin Ruo when he was young. frivolous.

Lu Yi had met the big apprentice a few times when he was young. At that time, the boy didn't have a name, but he only remembered that his surname was Ji. Later, Yin Ruoyi named him Ji Cheng.

For Ji Cheng who always rarely smiles and who never came back when his master passed away, Luyi always has a natural fear, just like ordinary people who are afraid of beasts on the snowy field.

The reason why people are human is because they have the seven emotions and six desires, they can empathize with each other, and they understand sorrow, joy, separation and reunion. Without these, even if there is a human shell, it is not a person.

Luyi always felt that Ji Sheng lacked some of the emotions and desires of ordinary people. This may be beneficial in martial arts, but it always lacks a little bit of human touch.

Suddenly, there was a faint sound of porcelain breaking inside.

Luyi's tense heart skipped a beat, and she hurried up as soon as she lifted her skirt, and was stopped in front of the courtyard gate.

Meng Qiao turned the hilt of the knife horizontally, and said in a calm voice: "Miss Luyi, the master has been poisoned and needs to use his skills to heal his injuries. Please don't go in and disturb him.

" mon bridge.

She felt that this kid was carved out of the same mold as his master, and he usually goes his own way and can't understand people's words.

She had a fierce look in her eyes, "There is a guest living in the back room. He is a distinguished guest of our Xianyun Manor. His body is very delicate and he cannot bear the slightest impact. If your lord scares him, I will..." Meng

Qiao The posture did not change, and after hearing the words, she glanced at Luyi coolly, unmoved at all, "What?"

Luyi thought for a long time, but she didn't expect to say any cruel words to scare him, and stared at Meng Qiao's face. After looking at the handle of the knife for a moment, he stomped away resentfully.

On that side, Luo Wenxin already wished he could shrink himself into the foot of the bed.

He was really afraid of killing this man.

He is so tall and strong, his face is handsome, but he is fierce, the eyes staring at him are like ice in the night, and like a beast in the forest, in short, he is not friendly at all.

Everyone else in Zhuangzi is obviously so good, why did such a person suddenly appear!

Luo Wenxin huddled herself under the quilt and refused to come out, beating in her heart, praying that this man would get out quickly, and change to Sister Luyi or see Yun come in.

He didn't know how long he was bored, but he suppressed himself so much that he fell asleep.

When he woke up again, the man was no longer in the house.

Luo Wenxin breathed a sigh of relief, and the brows that hadn't let go even in the dream relaxed.

But sitting up with the quilt in his arms, he looked around the empty room and the charcoal basin that had been extinguished long ago, but felt a little lost.

He reached out and touched his cheek, the feeling of being pressed up by the man through the veil seemed to be still there just now.

There were two knocks of "Tuk Tuk" outside the door, soft but not heavy.

Luo Wenxin was refreshed, recognized that it was Luyi, and hurriedly called "Come in" in a low voice.

The door was gently pushed open, and Luyi bent over with her skirt in hand, and looked out before closing the door, not knowing who she was guarding.

"Sister Luyi!"

After seeing Luyi again after a day and a half away, Luo Wenxin seemed to see her long-lost sister. The small face suddenly turned pale, "Um..."

"What's the matter?" Lu Yi put down the things in her hands, walked over in a hurry, hung up a curtain, first touched Luo Wenxin's forehead, and asked: "Yesterday I was outside the courtyard, I heard that something in your room fell, is there any injury?"

After that, he took his hand that was exposed outside the quilt and looked carefully.

Luo Wen shook his head heartily.

Thinking of yesterday's situation, he was actually a little scared, but after thinking about it carefully, the other party didn't seem to have really done anything to him, so it was not easy to complain, so he said, "It's a brother I don't know... I woke up and didn't see him." You followed Jianyun, but you were very thirsty, so that brother came in and gave me water."

"Brother?" Lu Yi froze immediately, "Water?"

Luo Wenxin hesitated for a while, then nodded.

There was an unbelievably weird look on Lu Yi's face, and he didn't know whether to correct his address first, or to be surprised by other things first, so he asked again: "Is that the one who feeds you water? He didn't do anything other than feed water. What else are you doing?"

"No, no..." Luo Wenxin whispered.

He originally wanted to say that the man carried him to the bed and wiped his face, although it was very painful, but seeing Lu Yi's sister's expression, he didn't dare to say for some reason, "I didn't do anything else. "

Lu Yiliu frowned, turning around in her mind, she really couldn't imagine that Ji Sheng was feeding water to wipe his face, but Luo Wenxin's innocent and innocent face really didn't look like he was telling lies. He said: "Forget it, let's drink the medicine first."

Luo Wen responded heartily, moved forward, took the first sip, wrinkled his nose bitterly as usual, raised his face and asked, "Sister Luyi, what happened to you yesterday? Who is this, why have I never seen it before? Is it from Zhuangzi? Or from the town?"

Luyi was thinking about this matter in her heart, and she didn't know what to say after thinking about it for a while.

Yesterday, Yizhuangzi was busy up and down until dawn, and finally cleaned up the side yard. Lu Yi politely went to invite someone, but Meng Qiao didn't say anything more, and moved there with a bag and a knife. .

According to Meng Qiao, the Shaozhuang owner returned to Xianzhou this time to treat the poison.

Luyi doesn't know martial arts, and although she can't tell that Ji Sheng looks like he has been poisoned, she also knows that the healing of the poison is not something that can be cured in a day or two, at least three or five days.

She has always been unable to guess what the young owner is thinking. Although she lives in two houses now, there is no guarantee that something will go wrong again. It is best not to have things like feeding water again.

Lu Yi wiped Luo Wenxin's mouth with a handkerchief, and said softly, "That's our young owner. After the owner passed away, he rarely returned to Xianyun Villa. This was the first time in three years , I was also scared."

Luo Wenxin's eyes suddenly widened, "Young master, young master?"

Luyi fed him a piece of candy cake, "Huh? What's the matter?"

Luo Wenxin had candy in his mouth Cake, the cheeks on one side were bulged up, round and round like a little hamster, he shook his head in panic when he heard this.

He lied to Sister Luyi.

Because the man didn't take the initiative to feed him water, but he asked him to feed him.

Luo Wenxin's heart was pounding.

It turned out that the man was the owner of Xianyunzhuang.

No wonder he heard that he asked him to feed him water, his expression would be like that, he must have felt in his heart that this person is not big or small, he is clearly a guest, but instead orders the master to serve him, he has no education at all.

Luo Wen felt a little ashamed.

He couldn't hide anything in his heart, and this emotion was completely revealed on his face.

Lu Yi watched his small fan-like eyelashes drooping down, the corners of his mouth were slightly pursed, as if even the end of his eyes were downcast, and asked quickly, "What's wrong with you?"

"Sister Luyi," Luo Wenxin raised his head, with sugar cakes in his mouth, and exhaled a sweet aroma as he spoke. He tried hard to think about his words, with obvious panic in his eyes, "Young Master, he Okay? What if... what if I offend him?"

He was just staying here on a borrowed basis, and if he got offended and was driven away, Luo Wenxin really had nothing he could do.

It was snowing heavily outside, and he didn't know where else to go. He might have been frozen to death before walking a few steps.

He asked this childishly, Lu Yi couldn't help laughing, and said in relief: "Good people are not good, that's the second. Our young master, never asks about the affairs of the village. Can't you afford to open your mouth to eat? Just live in peace and don't think too much about it."

After thinking about it, he said one more sentence, "But now the young master is staying in another hospital to heal his wounds, and you are still sick. It's better to move around less."

Luo Wenxin was afraid of the man, and he had originally made up his mind to avoid it, but when he said this, he couldn't help being a little curious.

Lu Yi didn't go any further this time, she only said that the owner of the young villa is from the Jianghu, and he will leave after a short stay, and told Luo Wenxin not to ask too many questions.

After packing up the food boxes and bowls and chopsticks, Lu Yi got up and was about to leave.

Luo Wenxin lay down, pulled up the quilt and lay down, and accidentally moved a little too much, and touched the wound again, and frowned in pain.

It was that day when the man threw him on the bed and knocked his lower back against the bedpost, causing a wound.

Last night, Luo Wenxin took off her clothes and looked at them, and as expected, there was a bruise.

His body is weak, where there is a bump, he is slower than ordinary people. In the last life, his brothers carried him out to play, if he didn't pay attention, if he touched him lightly, there would be obvious bruises on his body, and it would take a long time to get rid of it after ice or hot compresses.

But now here, it's fine for Sister Luyi and the others to feed medicine and wipe their faces for a cold. It's always bad to show people an injury in this kind of place.

Even if Sister Luyi treats her like a younger brother, but in the end, whether a man and a woman can accept or not.

When Luyi asked him, Luo Wenxin held back and didn't speak. When he asked urgently, he covered his waist, and whispered that he just bumped into it, and it didn't get in the way.

Lu Yi looked at the place he was covering, but it was difficult to untie his clothes with her hands, she just stretched out her hand and pressed lightly, and Luo Wenxin cried out in pain in a soft voice.

"I still said it's okay," Luyi let go, frowned and looked at him, pondered for a while, and said, "Well, I'll take you to the Houshan hot spring pool to take a medicinal bath later." Xianyunzhuang is located at the foot of Xianshan

Mountain , surrounded by mountains and rivers, this is a good place to practice kung fu and heal your wounds.

There is a natural hot spring in the back mountain. When Yin Ruoyi retired here, she repaired the hot spring and transformed it into a bathing pool. It is the most effective for removing blood stasis and healing injuries.

But Ji Sheng is a person who doesn't take his life seriously. Luyi has seen him practice a knife with a wounded hand hanging in the ice and snow. The wounded hand was still dripping blood, and the dripping blood congealed into blood beads, and he didn't notice it either. , as if there was no pain at all.

Not to mention what medicinal bath to take.

Presumably it will not hit.

"Eat tonight's dinner early, and I'll call you after dinner, so don't go to bed early." Lu Yi said, "I should have taken you to the bubble bath earlier, and it can also dispel the cold. "