Chapter 2

"Darn it! I'm going to be late to meet up with Ryujin!" Jimin cursed, running hurriedly on her university's corridors at a fast pace, she didn't really want to meet up late with Ryujin. Ryujin was a Korean girl that she found at the university taking the fashion master in Switzerland as well.

Ryujin was a blonde hottie and she had quite badass behavior, the reason why Jimin feared meeting up late with her. She could easily kill her with her bare hands. No joke.

She kept cursing her bad luck and organizing the books in her hands, not caring about whoever was walking as well in that corridor.

She suddenly bumped into something hard but soft at the same time and all her books and pages fell to the floor.

"Oh my god!" She gasped and bent in the floor hurriedly, collecting all her papers. "I'm s-so so-" She stopped on her sentence when she felt a feminine, yet masculine hand pausing above hers, both wanting to take a hold on the same notebook.

She looked up to the hand's owner and saw the most beautiful young woman she ever saw in all her life.

Her lazily combed black hair made her look younger...

Her pale skin emphasized her features...

Those deep and piercing chocolate orbs, surrounded by those long eyelashes looking right at her own eyes...

Those eyebrows...

That perfectly shaped nose...

Her plump and slightly open lips...

Her perfectly defined jawline...

...She was just so handsome that Jimin found herself choking on her own words.

She felt her heart melting when she saw her smile, showing off her barely visible dimples.

"Don't need to apologize," She answered in Korean, surprising her.

She blinked her eyes quickly.

"I-I-"

She took her hand from under her and gave her the notebook, "Kim Minjeong. I'm your neighbor from the balcony at the right side of your apartment."

She gasped once more.

So she was the mysterious new neighbor?

"Y-Yu Jimin," She replied, shaking hands with her. She was still mesmerized by her eyes and couldn't look to other places. They were just like a magnet, a very powerful one. She swallowed saliva and looked down.

Minjeong got up from the floor and offered her hand to take her up with her, ignoring the fact that her name sounded fairly familiar to her, "C'mon, get up. I suppose you're late for something."

She blinked her eyes again and then looked around, suddenly remembering her meeting with Ryujin.

"Oh my gaaaahhhdd!!!"

Her legs turned into race car wheels and she speeded towards the exit of the corridor. Minjeong laughed softly and then looked to the ground, finding out that, actually, she had left something over there.

"Hey...!" She tried to call out for her, but to no avail. She was already gone. She sighed and made her way towards the other exit.

Jimin sighed deeply, and kept walking in the staircase. She got late to her date with Ryujin and her friend scolded her a bit. Overall, it was an exhausting day. But there was this tiny little detail that made her excited somehow.

That Kim Minjeong that she met in the hallway.

She smiled slightly and kept climbing up the stairs, her tired feet walking one by one. When she finally reached the top of the floor, she breathed deeply and took the keys off of her pocket, heading towards her door.