Chapter 53 (M)

"Oppa."

Minjeong parted her eyes away from her laptop and looked to the door of her bedroom, staring at her younger sister. She was going to ask what the issue was; but something just caught her eye as she looked more intently at her sister. It was then, when she could spot someone behind Ning.

She didn't even want to believe what she was seeing when she saw Jimin stepping inside of her bedroom.

"Ning-"

"-Can we talk?"

Minjeong gulped down as she heard Jimin's question, and stared back at her. It had been a month since she had last seen her; and, honestly, all her brain was telling her to do was to run to her side, pin her down on the bed and make her hers again.

Seeing the tense atmosphere, Ning cleared her throat.

"I need to go to work now. Have the house for yourselves," She muttered, before she closed the door behind them. Jimin closed her eyes briefly as the door closed behind her; her heart beating loudly in anticipation to what could happen.

"Did you come here to throw what you've done at my face?"

Jimin opened her eyes, staring back at her silently. Minjeong chuckled, shaking her head.

"I knew it-"

"-I didn't come here to argue with you."

Minjeong approached her, smirking.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Yu Jimin?"

"No," She answered her dryly, staring back at her intensely.

Jimin took in a deep breath and opened her hand bag, taking a small envelope out of it. She handed her the envelope, gulping down.

"Take it."

Minjeong took the envelope away from her hands, turning it around so that she could open it. Her fingers tore the paper of the envelope, until the content inside of it was revealed.

Jimin saw her stop in her tracks right away; as soon as her eyes spotted and recognized the content inside of the envelope. Minjeong's fingers moved and she caught a sheet of paper in her fingers, staring at it nervously.

"...Seven weeks," She muttered, sitting down on her bed, staring at the ultrasound attently, "...Weren't we in-"

"-London."

Minjeong shook her head in disapproval.

"You were pregnant and you still cheated on me-"

"-I didn't cheat on you-"

"-STOP LYING AND ACTING LIKE A BITCH!" Minjeong got up from her bed, leaving the ultrasound on her bedside table, staring intensely at her, "I hate you. You're a fucking liar. You come here to tell me you're pregnant and you still say you didn't cheat on me even though I-"

Minjeong scoffed when she saw her taking her coat off, then held the hems of her jumper to take it off. "You're not going to have me back with sex-"

Minjeong stopped in her tracks and her eyes widened. She was feeling so much anger for her just seconds before, but what she was seeing right in that moment just made her feel so guilty.

She stared at the purple bruises on her arms and chest...Those weren't love bites. Those were the typical bruises someone would get when hit really hard by something or someone.

A tear fell down Jimin's cheek and she bit her lip, trying to compose herself, even though it was too late already.

"...Did you really think I would cheat on you with someone who does this to me?"