Chapter 7

Another update because you guys deserve it <3

"Hello~! "

Jimin cheerfully greeted Ryujin, sitting at her side in their spot in the university's canteen. The blonde looked weirdly at her friend, surprised at her huge amount of cheerfulness and happiness. Sure, Jimin was someone who usually was happy and content with life and always had a smile to offer to people but, the smile she was wearing on her face at that moment...it just was out of the ordinary.

She laughed softly, looking at Jimin,

"What's up, girl?"

Jimin just looked at Ryujin and smiled warmly, before opening her tupper containing her food.

"Nothing~"

Ryujin smiled and shook her head, trying to dismiss any weird idea of what could have caused Jimin's unusual happiness, before looking to the front. She recognized her Chinese friend, Song Yuqi, and urged her to sit down on their table.

"Yuqi! Come here!" Ryujin said, motioning her to come over. The other girl did so and greeted both in Chinese, before sitting down on the table.

Song Yuqi, like Ryujin, had lived all her life in Switzerland; so, when turning around to speak with Jimin, she had to speak in English to her.

"Jimin, you look really happy today. Did you win the lottery?" Yuqi said, opening her water bottle.

"You could say so..." Jimin said dreamily, smiling as she ate her noodles. Both Ryujin and Yuqi expressed an 'Oooohhhhh' while looking at the black haired beauty that was eating her meal silently with a dreamy expression.

"Hello girls," Minjeong said, holding her backpack in her left hand, walking towards the table. Ryujin smiled and lifted her hand up, waving it; and Yuqi just nodded her head. Jimin, on her side, just stood silent and mute in her place, even though the one who was coming was none other than her girlfriend.

It all seemed normal, yes.

Until she leaned down and kissed Jimin.

On the lips.

"Woah!" Ryujin said, surprised at the sight. Minjeong only used to kiss Jimin's cheek before when both were in public. Now, she just leaned down and captured her lips perfectly with her in the university canteen, at peak hour, like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Ohhh we have two love birds here!" Yuqi said in English, making Jimin giggle.

"Minjeongie," Ryujin began, "Are you sure you're alright?"

The female just smiled at her.

"Yes. Why?"

"You're both so weird today," Yuqi added, blinking her eyes. Minjeong sat beside Jimin and kissed her cheek, shocking Ryujin and Yuqi even more.

"O-kay," Ryujin said, surprised, "You two surely have lots of things to tell us now."

"Yeah, talk," Yuqi added, munching on her rice.

Jimin looked for a moment at Minjeong, feeling her hand on her waist, before looking back at the two women in front of them.

"Nothing important, really."

"You sure?"

Jimin just nodded at Ryujin's question, before bringing some noodles more to her mouth.
______________________________________________________________________

As soon as the classes were over, Ryujin decided to go for Jimin so that she could ask her what was wrong with her and Minjeong.

Of course she hadn't bought the excuse that nothing had happened.