Chapter 90 (M)

"This should do," The black haired female muttered, pouring the rest of the chocolate dough in the silicone mold. She put the now empty bowl aside and grabbed the mold, walking towards the hot oven. She opened the oven and put the silicone mold inside, closing the oven's door afterwards and setting the time. Minjeong sighed deeply and stretched her arms, groaning lightly.

She bit her lip as she walked towards her bedroom, softly opening the door so that she wouldn't disturb Jimin's sleep. She peeked in, staring at the female figure wearing a white tank top laying on the double full sized bed, her black hair sprawled on the pillow and the red sheets hanging by her waist.

Minjeong opened the door a little wider and stepped inside of the bedroom, the wooden floor creaking with every step she took. The window, covered by a white curtain, showed a rainy day in the heart of the city, its old buildings surrounding the town she lived in.

She crawled on the bed, feeling the mattress sinking under her knees. She laid down on the bed, leaning her head on Jimin's shoulder, breathing out a smile as she didn't move at all. Minjeong ran her right hand over her body, her fingers delicately tracing the curve of Jimin's waist. Her hand went under her tank top and paused on her tummy, rubbing it softly with her thumb as she breathed out a smile.

Minjeong leaned up and sighed briefly, patting Jimin's belly softly as she stared down at it with a smile. She briefly leaned down and paused her lips on the skin of Jimin's tummy, closing her eyes at the sweet touch.

"Good morning, baby," She muttered against her skin, before she kissed it again, "...Mama loves you, mmm?"

She leaned up and patted her girlfriend's tummy softly, staring at her peaceful expression as she slept. Minjeong took her hand off of her tummy and gently turned her around. Jimin groaned in protest, waking up as she felt Minjeong's presence around her.

Minjeong leaned over her and Jimin pursed her lips, lazily wrapping her arms around the short-haired girl as she kept her eyes closed.

"...What..."

She took in a shaky breath as Minjeong paused her lips against hers, cupping her left cheek as her lips pulled Jimin's upper lip, tilting her head to the right side as both kept kissing slowly and passionately. Jimin wrapped her arms around Minjeong's neck, feeling her own going under her back, wrapping around her waist. She parted her lips as Minjeong pushed her tongue into her mouth, teasing. She moaned and buried her fingers in Minjeong's hair, Jimin's legs pushing the sheets as she leaned closer to her.

Minjeong tugged on her lower lip and broke the kiss, pecking Jimin's lips afterwards with a smile on her own.

"...Morning, Rina."

Jimin smiled and cupped her cheeks, leaning up briefly to kiss her lips. Her lips curved up as she felt Minjeong's warm, pale skin under the hems of her fingers. Skinship was something very private and intimate in their culture and, feeling her that close, couldn't make her any happier.

"...What were you doing?"

Minjeong smiled softly, "You were craving some chocolate cake yesterday so I went to the supermarket that just opened up downstairs, bought ingredients and baked you a cake."

"...Win, you didn't need to-"

"-Anything for my family," She muttered, before she kissed her lips, and paused her hand on Jimin's tummy, "I'd do anything to see the both of you happy."
...

"...Good morning..."

Minjeong smiled as Jimin kissed her lips, after greeting her in English and pecking her lips a few times. She opened her eyes slightly, staring at the brown haired goddess on top of her after Jimin broke their kiss.