Chapter 41

"So, we've decided to adopt a child, since we can't have our own," Kazuha said to Ning Ning, who, taking advantage of the fact that she had a leave from her work as a hairdresser, decided to help out her parents at the family's supermarket.

The young female nodded, understanding the situation that the couple was confronting. Taeyeon crossed her arms above of her chest and entered along in the conversation her only daughter was having with their regular customer.

"And have you found your kid already?" She asked, excited for the news the young woman just gave her.

Kazuha nodded with a smile, "His name's Mi Joon, Yunjin and I really like him. He was abandoned by his parents when he was a newborn baby and he doesn't have a sense of what a family is."

Taeyeon nodded and sighed.

"Those parents these days..." She shook her head in disapproval, "I think you made the correct decision. Those abandoned children need someone who's able to give them all the love and care they deserve but never got."

"That's exactly what we thought, Kim ahjumma," Kazuha answered,"Besides, you know my wife very well, she's Minjeong's best friend. You perfectly know that she's a woman with good thoughts and doings."

"I know, Yunjin ah is very nice and caring. You're so lucky that you got to marry her."

Kazuha laughed, "Thank you."

"Anyways, when that boy comes to your house, I want to be the first one to see him, alright?" Ning Ning said, excited and happy for her friends. Kazuha laughed softly and nodded, agreeing with what the younger one said to her.

"Of course you will, Ning Ning ah. And make sure your brothers and Minjeong will show up as well."

"Mmmm... if we like that kid as much as you and Yunjin do, I'll give you a haircut for free."

"Really? Woah, thanks a lot!"

Ning Ning laughed, "Nah, it's a joke! Of course we'll like him. I think I fell in love with your little Mi Joon already."

Taeyeon sighed in happiness and went to the storage room for a moment. Kazuha took advantage of the situation and nudged Ning Ning, "How's your brother Mark doing with Chaeryeongie? I didn't see any important improvement yet," Kazuha complained lightly. Being an only child, she loved Chaeryeong so much that she considered her as the younger sister she never had the chance to have.

"Ahh... that troublemaker?" She shook her head and scoffed, "He's way too stubborn. I swear to you that I don't know what to do with him any more. Sometimes I think we should tie him to a chair and make him confess to her!"

"Ummm...Maybe?"

"Huh?"

"I think I have a plan to put them together."

______________________________________________________________________

Minjeong felt as Jimin's head softly hit her left shoulder. Minjeong looked to her side and smiled. Jimin was pretty much exhausted from the trip they had made that day. The short-haired girl softly put Jimin aside for a moment; before she put her book aside, got up from the couch and caught the feline in her arms. Minjeong groaned softly, she wasn't that used to carrying a sleepy Jimin that much like in the old times. Minjeong walked towards the bedroom and gently laid her on the bed, kissing her forehead afterwards.

Minjeong was thinking of cuddling next to her, but the insistent ringing of their rented apartment canceled her initial plans.

With a sigh, she walked towards the door and opened.