Chapter 21

Sorry for the delayed update. The challenge is still goinggg and ngl, the last chapter was really fast in votes, but not quite there. Remember it can be ANY chapter out of the story. Enjoy reading!

"Minjeong unnie...She was going to be a mother..."

Ning couldn't even believe her words as she said them.

Yes, maybe it was the biggest shock they had ever gotten; but it also was the most wonderful surprise they could get right in that moment. Knowing Minjeong had left a baby behind, gave them a new hope.

The whole family was wondering when or how it happened. Well, the last question was quite obvious, but it was what surprised them the most. Ning had always thought her sister would be extremely careful if she ever had sex with a girl so, inside of her mind, it had probably been a slip. But what also surprised her and her family was the fact that she had never mentioned she and Jimin were expecting a child.

"God, Jimin is alone now," Chanyeol muttered, blinking as he looked around, "She's pregnant and her father probably hates her now so much for it."

Minjeong's mother sobbed, wiping her tears.

"This is a miracle..."

Mark looked down, smiling sadly.

"It was as if noona knew what was going to happen and she decided to leave us a gift to comfort us."

Ning breathed in shakily, looking at her mother, "Y-You didn't know it?"

Her mother quickly shook her head, "I always thought your sister would tell me this kind of thing but...She didn't tell me Jimin was pregnant...I mean, she told me she had intimacy with Jimin but she never mentioned her being pregnant or something similar," She laughed softly through tears of sorrow and happiness, "God, and I told her to be careful just some days ago."
______________________________________________________________________

"Can you sleep with me...?"

Jimin's soft plea made Giselle look at her best friend attently. It had been two days since Minjeong's death and God, seeing Jimin like that, it just hurt her so much.

Jimin has always been a strong person...Someone who does not easily tear down.

And there she was, broken, staring at her in the most pitiful way.

The sight of this Jimin was making Giselle desperate.

The day Minjeong passed away, the first look Giselle took at Jimin made her feel useless.

That day, Jimin was stained in rain's water and blood. Jimin had dry blood on her hands, her chest, her cheeks...and her empty eyes gave an incredible feel of devastation.

Not to mention, the police had asked Jimin about the accident and the experience surely had worsened her pain.

Giselle breathed out a soft smile and nodded, staring at her friend and approaching her.

Giselle understood Jimin's feelings. Jimin was used to sleeping with Minjeong for some time. Sleeping alone after losing her in such a tragic way would make her desperate.

Giselle hugged Jimin, stroking her head gently.

"I'm here Jimin ah...Gi is here for you..."

Giselle broke the hug and smiled, making Jimin lay down on her bed as she pulled the covers aside. She laid down at her friend's side, stroking her face with soft caresses until she fell asleep.

"...Win."

Giselle breathed in deeply and made her best to not tear up when she saw a tear roll down Jimin's cheek. Her best friend's state was getting into her feelings.