Chapter 49 (TW)

Saying this in advance...sorry.
Hint: I cried editing this
___________________________________

"Did I hurt you?"

Jimin pursed her lips, shaking her head.

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes."

"Like, are you really, really-"

"-Minjeong ah."

Jimin looked at her seriously, her eyes glancing intently at her face.

"I already told you I'm fine."

Minjeong stared back at her, biting her lip softly. Jimin could feel herself melting at the sincerity she seemed to transmit with her look; she just looked so worried and so loveable at the same time. Minjeong caressed her cheek with her thumb, sighing deeply.

"...Are you going to kiss me or-"

Jimin didn't even have time to finish her sentence as Minjeong softly paused her lips against hers, leaning down above her without making strength so that she wouldn't hurt her, as she still was weak from the accident. Minjeong was actually impressed she had managed to endure intercourse given her condition; of course that she was as gentle as she could so that she wouldn't hurt her; but it still amazed her that she showed almost no signs of discomfort.

Jimin's fingers went up to her head, tangling in Minjeong's hair, as both deepened the kiss, intensifying their lip-locking.

Minjeong parted the kiss and pecked her luscious lips afterwards, leaning her forehead against hers.

"...I know I hurt you, don't lie to me," Minjeong whispered, sighing. Jimin chuckled and leaned up, kissing her cheek.

"It did hurt-"

"-I knew it-"

"-A little."

Minjeong looked at her, squinting her eyes as she doubted her response.

"A...little?"

Jimin cupped her cheeks and giggled, leaning up slightly.

However, a ringing sound caught their attention.

"Bell?"

Remembering herself as she was naked, Minjeong got up from the bed, wearing her boxer briefs in a hurry, before rushing over to a t-shirt and some jeans. Jimin laughed at her, covering herself with the sheets, as she was comfortably lying above the bed.

"Hurry."
______________________________________________________________________

"Mama?"

Mi Joon looked up to Yunjin, while holding a cup of hot chocolate in his little hands. The woman looked away from her newspaper and smiled, noticing the gleam on the little boy's eyes as he looked up at her with that sweet and melting smile.

"Yes?"

"Do you know where mama Minjeong lives?"

"Of course I do," Yunjin said, laughing, "She's my best friend."

Mi Joon smiled excitingly, his lips curving up.

"Could we visit her?"

She glanced for a moment at Kazuha, who was preparing the salad. Kazuha stopped and smiled lightly, smiling at their future son, as the little boy wasn't able to hide his excitement from them any longer.

"I think there's absolutely no problem with making a visit. Besides, he gets to know Jimin," She added at the end, focusing her attention back on the salad she was making.