Chapter 47

Jimin's eyes fluttered open at a slow pace. She yawned lightly and smiled softly, feeling comfortable. However, she gasped softly when she felt a pair of hands holding her back tightly. She quickly realized she wasn't in her bedroom, and panicked a bit. She tried to move, but her legs and body hurt so much that she thought she was going to cry. However, when she lifted up her head softly, warmness filled her heart.

It was her Win.

Even with the darkness of the room, only illuminated by moonlight, she could see her defined jaw and her sharp eyes carefully closed, her hair messed up in so many ways. She touched Minjeong's hands with care, trying to wake her up in the less noisy way she could.

She felt like she was going to cry for having her by her side for the first time in more than a week.

"...Win."

She caressed her face lightly and Minjeong groaned. Jimin gently leaned up towards her face and pressed her lips against the short-haired girl's. Minjeong woke up instantly and groaned softly again, opening her eyes a little. When Jimin broke the kiss, she grinned back at her, cupping her cheek.

"Rina..." Minjeong closed her eyes and snuggled closer to her, after taking a glance at her clock on the wall, "It's late..."

"I'm sorry...but it's just that I feel so scared..."

Minjeong leaned gently towards her, closing her eyes softly as she laid a soft kiss on her lips.

"...You don't have to be scared."

Minjeong sunk her head lower on the pillow and breathed in deeply, her forehead touching Jimin's.

"Rina..." Minjeong whispered, letting her know that she was still awake. Jimin looked up at her, seeing her eyes slightly open. Minjeong leaned above her gently and brushed her lips on Jimin's, her breath hitting them. Jimin closed her eyes softly and paused her hand on her cheek, letting Minjeong finally kiss her. Jimin turned softly, laying her back on the bed, letting Minjeong lean over her and place her right knee between her legs as the kiss that had started with a single peck turned to an intense lip-locking.

She moaned softly and broke the kiss, smiling gently.

"This brings me back to the old times..."

Minjeong laughed softly, kissing her back.

"Me too..."

Jimin stared at her, her eyes half-lidded.

"We used to spend the whole morning in bed during the weekends...remember?"

Minjeong smiled at her.

"Who wants to leave the bed when you're in it...?"

She bit her lip, breathing out a smile.

Minjeong caressed her cheek, pulling her closer, falling on the bed next to her and hugging her, closing her eyes.

"And we hugged like this..."

Minjeong leaned down and kissed her briefly, "And we kissed like this..."

She stared at Jimin and grinned, looking so happy.

"And we stared at each other like this..."

Jimin closed her eyes, her lips curving up as she kissed her forehead.

Jimin loved that. She loved it, when Minjeong kissed and hugged her closely that way, as if she was the most precious thing in the world. She knew Minjeong cared for her, and that she was important to her. But having her doing these things for her...it just showed Jimin how much love she actually felt for her.