Chapter 86

"...She's so perfect, isn't she?"

Jimin just stared silently at her girlfriend's hand, as she caressed their daughter's sleeping face, a soft smile plastered on her lips. The baby was laying next to her mother's chest, her small, chubby fingers closing in a fist as her little, cute closed eyes were pressed tightly together. The baby took in a shaky breath and her expression relaxed, as her head fell to the side.

"...She's quiet like you," Jimin muttered, touching the baby's hand with her fingers.

Minjeong breathed out a smile, "Pretty sure she'll be a little devil someday," She breathed out through her nose, "She won't be like this for long so...we should just enjoy it now."

Jimin closed her eyes, hugging their daughter close to her, before she felt Minjeong's thumb brushing her tummy in a soothing motion. She breathed out a smile, feeling her body cuddling closer to hers from behind, as both enjoyed the warmness of the duvet in the cold autumn morning.

"...What?"

Minjeong took in a deep breath and kissed her cheek, before laying her head down on the pillow again.

"...I don't know, you tell me."

"...And what am I supposed to tell you?"

Minjeong pursed her lips.

"...What do you think about our relationship, right at this moment?"

"...Our relationship?"

"...Yeah. I feel like... there's some kind of strain between us," She stood silent for some long seconds, "...It's Jeongwoo, right?"

"...Is it selfish that I can't be happy even if you and Minji are here?"

"...No," Minjeong muttered, breathing out, "You have every reason in the world to feel that way."

Jimin held tightly onto her wrist, taking in a shaky breath as she bit her lip.

"...Why is that okay for you...?"

"...Because I feel the same way."

Jimin gulped down silently as Minjeong kissed her cheek tenderly, her eyelashes brushing on her skin and her hot breath fanning her face.

"...It's okay," She pulled her closer, kissing her neck, "It's okay..."
____________________________________________________________________

"I didn't know you were such a good driver."

She chuckled.

"...I took my time, that's all," Jimin muttered, looking at her with a smile on her lips, before she focused her eyes back on the road. She drove in the busy streets of Seoul, the bright lights from the buildings reflecting on her car as she drove past them. She was wearing a see-through black shirt from one of her favorite designers, Prada, and a pair of high waisted white shorts from Ryujin's collection that was just going to be launched, along with a white blazer also designed by her friend. She was driving barefoot, as her black Jimmy Choo pumps were a total bother when it came to driving.

She took in a deep breath, reclining her left elbow on the car's door as she drove comfortably.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"You sound like my mother," Minjeong said, chuckling, "Yes eommaaa~."

"Yah, I'm being serious."

"I did-"

"If you have a fever just tell me and we'll go home, Ryu knows you're sick-"

Jimin stopped on her tracks as she felt Minjeong's warm hand on her right thigh, making her flinch. She blinked and momentaneously looked at her, wondering what she was doing.