Chapter 8 (M)

"It's hot in here."

Jimin took her t-shirt off, leaving herself only in a bra and jeans. She tossed her t-shirt to the floor and walked towards the bathroom, un-tying her ponytail. She glanced at the mirror for a moment and closed her eyes, running her fingers through her hair. She swept her hair to her left shoulder and opened the tap, rushing cold water to her hands, bringing it up to her face, hoping to cool down a little.

She turned around and leaned against the sink, staring at the door frame. A drop that was resting on her chin dropped down to her collarbone, before it ran down her right breast. She breathed heavily, feeling Minjeong's hands on her waist, her eyes clouded with lust.

Jimin grunted as her girlfriend pulled her, quickly capturing Jimin's lips with her. Jimin brought her hands up to Minjeong's head, fumbling with her hair as they kept kissing aggressively. She crossed her legs on Minjeong's waist and momentarily broke the kiss, staring right into her eyes.

She closed her eyes as her lips kissed Minjeong's again, and Jimin held her chin, breathing heavily between the kisses.

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away lightly.

"Let me spoil you while you take it..." Minjeong muttered back, kissing her again. Her hands went down and cupped her backside, making her moan lightly.

"Mmm~...!"

She held her legs tight to her torso as Minjeong carried her up with her, walking towards the shower. Minjeong entered the inside of the shower and closed the glass door behind her, opening up the warm water, not caring that she was fully clothed and Jimin still had her jeans and bra on.

Minjeong put Jimin against the wall, pressing her there. She took her legs off of her waist, and unzipped her jeans as Minjeong took her t-shirt and bra off before she threw it outside the shower. She checked on her pocket and smiled satisfied, taking a small foil packet out of it. Minjeong took her jeans and her underwear off in one go, and threw them outside.

"E-eh..."

Jimin also took all of her remaining clothes off, throwing them somewhere outside the shower as Minjeong had previously done.

She went back to kissing Jimin, and she took it as a cue to open the small packet and take the condom out of it. Jimin smirked at her sexily and put the condom on her member herself, before crossing her legs on her waist again and Minjeong pushed her tighter against the wall.

She finally entered into her and moaned lowly, leaning her head on the wall, just next to hers.

"...Ah-"

With half-lidded eyes, she smiled softly, resting her head on her shoulder, her hands sneaking on Minjeong's back and waist, her nails slightly scratching her skin.

"I have to go to the Zoo in an hour, would you hurry up?"

Her whisper made Minjeong laugh softly, as she leaned in and she rested her head against the wall, both staring at each other.

"Well," She muttered, holding her thighs tightly, before she leaned up and captured Jimin's lips, thrusting gently. Jimin moaned on her mouth and parted her lips, sucking in a deep breath, tilting her head to the side, pushing her closer with her legs. She felt the sting of pain in her back, but she didn't care.

She screamed lightly in pleasure when Minjeong thrusted into her again, biting her neck lightly. They both breathed heavily under the warm water and the hot vapor, kissing passionately.

Jimin felt her hands roaming around her body, as water poured down heavily and her dripping wet hair glued to her skin, just like her.

She could feel every single cell of her body reacting to Minjeong's burning touch. Not because the water that poured heavily above them was hot, but because her touch made her feel that way.