Chapter 57

1 month after

Minjeong couldn't help herself but smile as she stared at Jimin, as the feline climbed down the stairs wearing nothing more than a loose short dress and her panties; as it was quite noticeable that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her lacy hair was still half wet from the shower, and it looked lovingly cute when put together with her beautiful face. As soon as she reached the end of the stairs, she walked up to the living room, heading towards the couch where the short-haired girl was sitting.

"Hello."

Minjeong stared at her, as she bid her the warm message with a sweet smile at the very same time she slumped down on the couch right to her side. Minjeong breathed out a smile, and patted the couch softly.

"Hmm?"

"Sit on my lap, come on."

Jimin chuckled and got up from the couch; before she eventually got closer to her and leaned up, sitting above her legs. Minjeong's arms welcomed her, pulling her tighter. She bit her lip; engulfed in happiness.

Just the bliss of Minjeong holding her that way...It made her feel so special and loved by the girl.

"...Don't think that by making me sit on your lap I'll let you open up your presents first, huh?"

Minjeong bit her lip and shook her head, taking in a deep breath.

"Of course not," Minjeong began, adjusting her position so that she could pull her even closer, "But you know, I already have my present in my hands."

Jimin frowned, furrowing her eyebrows as she stared at her confusingly.

"Excuse me?"

Minjeong sighed, shaking her head, "Aigoo, Rina. So dense," She pecked her lips quickly, trying to be as fast as she could, "I was obviously referring to you, honey."

"Me?"

Minjeong nodded, smiling.

"But I'm getting fat...Look," She muttered, pouting as she lifted her dress up, staring down at her belly, "You'll see. In two months, I'll definitely be a whale already."

Minjeong smiled softly, pausing her hand on her belly.

"...You're not fat. You're the most beautiful mother ever," Minjeong muttered, caressing Jimin's long locks between her thin fingers.

Jimin smiled, kissing her lips briefly as she paused her hand over her lover's.

"And you're the best mama ever, you know that," She muttered, leaning her head down on the crook of her neck, feeling Minjeong's hand rubbing her tummy comfortably. Jimin closed her eyes and snuggled closer, wrapping her arms around Minjeong's neck.

"...Do you think the baby hears us?"

"Mmm...Not yet. But it will start moving in two weeks."

"Really?"

Jimin's answer was a soft nod of her head on the crook of Minjeong's neck.

"No kicking yet. But moving around, yes."

"...Mmmm...How much time is left for the fun?"

"A month," She whispered, still feeling her hand on her slightly swollen tummy, "Kicking, back pain...The baby will be able to listen to what we're saying, especially my voice...And, we'll be able to know the sex as well."

Minjeong breathed through her nose, kissing her head's temple.

"...I can't wait."

Jimin left a sweet kiss on her neck, feeling blessed with the sensation of her lips touching her warm skin in such an intimate way.