Chapter 24

Another update just for you guys...

Jimin pressed the bell for the nth time, and breathed in. It was time to feed her baby and, with her being alone since Giselle had gone home to get some rest, she had no other option but to ring on the bell so that the nurses would bring her baby to her.

She had had a really nice conversation with Jeno that afternoon, and they had talked about their stuff. However, shortly after Jeno left, a nurse came to pick her baby up. Taking the opportunity, she had decided to rest a little; knowing that she would eventually have to wake up soon so that she could feed her baby.

And it had been more than two hours already.

Seeing no one was coming, she insisted a few more times before a nurse came to her bedroom.

Jimin scoffed.

"Yah! I've been calling for more than 10 minutes! My son needs to eat!"

The nurse looked anxious, "I understand your point, Miss Yu; but please, calm down. The doctor will come in a moment."

"...Doctor? What happened to my son?"

Jimin was starting to go ballistic at the moment the nurse mentioned 'doctor' in her speech.

As soon as she saw the doctor entering inside of her bedroom, she started to breathe in and out heavily.

"Doctor...is there something wrong about Jeongwoo?" She asked, fully worried about her son's health. The doctor just shook his head and looked down.

"Miss Yu-"

"-Please tell me, doctor. What kind of-"

"-Your son disappeared."

Jimin stood there, looking desperate as she stood into nothingness. The pain she felt when Minjeong had that fatal accident was quickly coming back to her.

Her eyes were full of tears as she looked once more to the doctor.

"W-what...?"

She asked, in the middle of a strangled sob.

"I am so sorry Miss-"

"-NOOO!"

She breathed in and screamed in agony, feeling desperate.

"Jeongwoo!"

Jimin's hands were shaking, and she tried to get up from the bed but the nurses were holding her tightly to the bed.

"Noooooo!!"
"N-no-no!!"
"My baby...my baby...!"

She yelled in her sobs, not knowing what to do. She wanted to throw herself off a cliff, she wanted to die. She wanted to commite suicide right in that moment if needed.

"Why...? W-Why...?"

She sobbed hard, desperation overcoming her. She wailed as she cried, not feeling able to hold her pain inside of her heart.

"J-Jeongwoo...!"
______________________________________________________________________

Giselle yawned and turned her bedside table lamp on, hearing her cellphone vibrate loudly. With half-closed eyes, she answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Miss Uchinaga Giselle, it's from the hospital. We need you here quickly."

Giselle frowned deeply, getting worried and anxious.

"What-?"

"-Miss Yu Jimin is having an anxiety attack and she's hysterical. We need you to calm her down."