Chapter 70

"Where is Yu Sooman's office?"

Mi Jung looked at the female in front of her and gulped down, obviously recognizing right away who she was. She took a deep breath and looked at the woman in front of her, wearing a white shirt and black jeans, her black hair half disheveled; and a motorcycle helmet in her left hand. She looked agitated and there was that tinge of madness in her eyes that, somehow, combined with her strong gaze, intimidated her.

"I'm afraid you can't see him-"

"-Tell me where it is."

The woman took a deep breath.

"Minjeong shii, if Jimin's father sees you in the cameras he'll kick you out-"

"-I don't care about what he can do, just fucking tell me where his office is!"

"...Thirty second floor-"

Mi Jung didn't even have a chance of finishing her sentence as Minjeong immediately rushed off, walking in fast steps. The woman knew that, as soon as her boss saw her, he would eventually kick the younger out right away. But what she was the most scared about was the fact that a fight between the two could start right then.

Minjeong just walked towards the elevators, not caring about what other people could say or do to stop her from doing what she wanted to do right at that moment. She pressed the button of the elevator several times and waited for it impatiently, fuming on the inside.

She just didn't know for how long she could hold it anymore.

She just wanted to say so many things to Jimin's father...She wanted answers, she wanted to hear what that man had to tell her. She wanted to see if she had the guts to tell her directly everything she intended to do to Minji if something ever happened to Jimin.

"...What is this bastard doing here?"

She stopped in her tracks, her empty eyes seeing as the elevator doors opened up; at the same time she heard that man's voice booming by her side. Her eyes rolled to the side, and her head turned around right away, her eyes staring hard at the man standing not that far away from where she was standing. Her lips parted and she turned around, staring at the old man with hatred in her eyes.

"Security," Sooman began, summoning all the suit-clad men around him, "Take that woman-"

"-I'm not leaving without talking to you."

Sooman shook his head.

"Please take her-"

"-I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU FUCKING HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!"
_____________________________________________________________________

Jimin bit her lip nervously, clutching on the bed sheets laying by her waist.

She didn't like a single bit the way Minjeong had stormed out of the hospital to go to speak to her father. She didn't even manage to convince her to stay. She had always known Minjeong was determined in whatever she did, but now, right in that moment, her reaction was seriously scaring her so much.

She just couldn't imagine what she would do in case something ever happened to Minjeong ever again.

Jimin blinked her eyes and pursed her lips, trying to prevent her tears from falling as a memory of Minjeong's funeral came to her mind. Remembering Minjeong's funeral just brought her so many bad memories that she wanted to bury in the deepest of her heart...And, somehow, they would come back when she felt the most vulnerable.

It just reminds her of how hard reality could be if anything ever happened to Minjeong again. It reminded her of how much she had suffered back then. It brought those nightmares back to her mind.