Chapter 40 (M)

"...M-Minjeong ah..."

Jimin could barely talk, as Minjeong's lips trapped hers in a passionate kiss. She moaned and kept her eyes tightly closed together, her left hand holding tightly on the back of Minjeong's neck as her right hand traveled down the girl's sweaty back, trying to find some place where she could grab herself to.

Minjeong broke the kiss and Jimin let her head fall to the side, her lips parting as she tried to regain her breath.

She shuddered as Minjeong reached a new depth inside of her, and involuntarily arched her back to the short-haired girl.

Minjeong kissed her neck with moist lips, tugging on Jimin's skin and biting it, as if she wanted to leave her mark on the feline. Jimin moaned and Minjeong could almost swear that that enticing sound coming out from her lips was the most beautiful melody her ears could have heard.

It wasn't just a woman moaning in pleasure.

It was her woman.

Moaning in pleasure because of her.

Because of how much she loved her.

Because of how special and good she made her feel.

And knowing that, and feeling that stirring up inside of her chest...it was nothing Minjeong could possibly compare to anything else in the world.

Minjeong kissed the back of her neck, feeling Jimin's body writhing under her touch as she climaxed. Minjeong could hear that loud and throaty moan coming out of her perfectly-shaped lips. She could feel Jimin's muscles clasping her deliciously, enticing her, motivating her even further.

Minjeong grunted and pushed into her one more time, before exploding in a frenzy of pleasure and emotions.

Jimin arched her back a little, before turning her head towards Minjeong; their eyes closed, both breathing heavily. Minjeong opened her eyes slightly, bringing up her left hand from Jimin's hips up to her lover's face, her thumb caressing the feline's lips. Jimin's eyes naturally fluttered open with the intimate contact, and she stared drowsily at Minjeong.

"...I love you," Minjeong muttered, before she rolled Jimin over and caught her lips, kissing her passionately. Minjeong held Jimin's lower lip between her own, pushing it a little; before she let it go and leaned down towards the feline's mouth again, diving again into a sea of drowsiness. Minjeong's tongue found its way past her lips; and ravaged her mouth as deeply as it could.

Jimin parted their lips away, both of them breathing heavily.

"...You're crazy for loving me."
______________________________________________________________________

"Mr. Yu, I already tracked down your daughter."

The private detective called his client, announcing the news. The man in the other line smirked.

Sooman couldn't help himself but felt more than satisfied. He had finally gotten a clue to his daughter's whereabouts.

"...But I must inform you she's not alone."

Sooman frowned. He took a sip on his whiskey and leaned over on his desk. What could have possibly his daughter done besides running away from her husband? Who could she be with right in that moment? His mind was doubting. His inners ask his subconsciousness furiously for the truth.

He had already considered an option before, but he just wished it wasn't that one.

"...Who's she with?"

Silence and a deep breath were the only things he heard for a pair of seconds.

"Kim Minjeong."

Kim Minjeong.