Chapter 91

"...Are you okay?"

Jimin shook her head, leaving the bathroom and holding herself against the door frame.

"...My period just came."

Minjeong blinked, staring at her silently. Most of the time they had been together Jimin had been pregnant, so it had been a really long time since she had last been with her while she had her period. The last time she had her period while being with Minjeong was back when they were in Switzerland, a couple weeks before she got pregnant by Jeongwoo. It had been such a long time since then, that Minjeong just looked at her silently, not knowing what to do.

"...Oh."

Jimin sighed heavily and left the bathroom, slowly walking towards the bed. Minjeong looked at her worriedly, noticing she was nearly drained out of energy. Now that she remembered, the last time Jimin had her period with her she had to stay at home, because of how bad her cramps were. Minjeong remembered that black-haired Jimin curled up in bed, moaning in pain every two seconds. She had a sister, so she knew those cramps could be bad enough-she even remembered that time Ning had to be taken to the hospital-, but the one suffering that time was her girlfriend, and they were living on their own, in a foreign country on the other side of the planet.

"...Does it hurt?"

Minjeong approached Jimin as she laid down on the bed, her eyes half lidded. She shook her head slowly, making her frown. Her periods normally were very painful, or so she remembered; so she was surprised that she wasn't complaining about pain.

"...When I had Jeongwoo," She muttered, looking at her, "I had to wait until my cervix was ten centimeters dilated to push our son out. Honey, my cervix has been stretched for life. It's been seven years since I've last had period cramps," She sighed, "My periods are painless since I had Jeongwoo but since this is my first one since I've given birth to Minji," She closed her eyes, "I'll probably get anemic again..."

Minjeong sat down on the bed, stretching out her arm to caress her cheek, "...Is it because you're bleeding a lot?"

"...You don't even want to imagine..."

Minjeong breathed out, feeling concerned about Jimin. Jimin looked very pale and she wasn't liking it a single bit.

"...Are you dizzy?"

"...A little," She whispered, before she rolled over and buried her head on the pillow, "...Please buy me folic acid pills. I've finished the package and my iron levels are certainly on the floor..."

"Alright," Minjeong muttered, before she looked at the flat screen television in front of their bed, "...I'll switch the television on and you'll stay here, okay? Do you want me to leave Minji here with you or do you want me to take her with me?"

"...Take her with you. I don't want to pass out while she's crying because of a dirty diaper."

Minjeong looked at her half-lidded eyes, as she blinked them slowly. Jimin normally was so full of energy, that it scared her to see her lover like that. She pursed her lips slightly, pouting. Jimin had reassured her she wasn't in pain, but that didn't mean that she didn't feel sick. She had confessed she felt dizzy, but Minjeong wouldn't feel surprised at all if she told her she was having a headache and felt like throwing up. She just looked that bad.

"...I'll get you painkillers too," She whispered, before she quickly leaned down to leave a kiss on her cheek, "...I'll call the psychiatrist and tell him you can't go today. I'll call the bank too-"

"-Win-"

"-There's no way I'm letting you go out in that state, Yu Jimin. You're not working today and you will not take any antidepressants until the doctor tells you to. I don't want you to mix up medication either. Just lay down here and watch television. I'm going to the pharmacy to pick up those for you and I'm coming back even before you know it. Just rest."
____________________________________________________________________