Chapter 73 (M)

1 month after

Jimin felt so blessed that it was Sunday. Finally, for the first time in a while, she felt like she had free time to enjoy with her family.

She collected her hair up in a bun, sighing deeply as she rubbed her left forearm with her right hand, as if feeling bothered by something. Her eyes blinked as she looked around, leaning her back against her bedroom door, closing it with a slight push. Jimin yawned softly and walked towards the bed, wanting to get some more minutes of rest. She had woken up minutes before her daughter; who had woken up due to hunger. Jimin couldn't be more than glad that, after drinking a full bottle of milk, her baby fell asleep again.

She was so tired the night before, that she had just decided to sleep with nothing more than Minjeong's black shirt and her panties.

Jimin sighed as she walked towards the bed, seeing the rugged sheets and duvet that covered her girlfriend up. Minjeong moved her head a little before turning to her side, her arm falling limply on her side of the bed.

Kneeling by the edge of the bed, Jimin moved her arm away; before she slipped her legs under the sheets and duvet and pulled them over herself. She looked outside the window and smiled satisfactorily, seeing the sun wasn't even up or showing a sign of doing that soon. She stretched out her arm for a moment and switched the lights off, sighing deeply as she laid down comfortably again.

She opened her eyes slightly when she felt Minjeong snuggling close to her, her chest pressing on Jimin's back and her left arm comfortably lingering over the feline's waist.

Jimin blinked softly and closed her eyes again, sighing deeply and burying her head deeper on the pillow.

She could feel movement; Minjeong's body moving against hers. She flinched softly when the short-haired girl's fingers dug on her skin, and she paused her head next to hers, her hot breath hitting her neck constantly. Jimin shifted uncomfortably and moved her head to the side, her eyes opening up slightly.

"-Minjeong ah-"

Jimin felt as if her words were shut down the moment Minjeong's lips landed on hers. Maybe, if it was someone else, she would have been immensely shocked to be kissed out of the blue like that. But being Minjeong, she just didn't offer any kind of resistance.

She just let her girlfriend kiss her like she hadn't in a while.

She had to admit that, ever since she had given birth to Minji, they still hadn't shared a single moment of intimacy. After giving up on her position as the group's heiress, she had decided to take some more rest and before going back to work immediately.

And yes, with everything happening around her, she somehow ended up forgetting her girlfriend.

Minjeong's kiss was passionate but not rushed. She knew well how Jimin liked to be kissed and she was obviously playing with that card to her favor.

From the moment she started kissing her, Jimin knew well what her intentions were. And her suspects were soon confirmed the moment she felt Minjeong's hand going under her underwear, stroking her skin.

Jimin moaned softly, but Minjeong hushed her protests as she deepened the kiss, leaning over her and her lips caught Jimin's upper lip. Jimin took in a deep breath and gave in, her back gently reclining on the bed's mattress. She tilted her head to the side, kissing Minjeong back and tugging on her lips with hers; her hands slowly lifting up and holding her forearms, holding tightly to her.

Minjeong's right hand pulled her panties down and the feline flinched, curling her finger toes and sliding her right leg up, Jimin's left hand tugging on her hair as the kiss deepened even further.