Chapter 71

"Shh...Good, good..."

Jimin walked into the kitchen, smiling softly at the sight of Minjeong sitting by the kitchen table, holding a baby bottle tightly in her right hand as she fed their daughter. Their table was full of different dishes; meaning she had done breakfast for both of them as well.

Minjeong eventually turned her head around to look at her, feeling curious as she heard the singular clicking of high heels.

"...Are you going somewhere?"

Minjeong knew Jimin was a chaebol from the moment they got together; but she also was aware that she was the kind of wearing comfortable clothes at home so the sight of her in high-heeled white pumps, a classy haute-couture shirt and high waisted skinny and extremely flattering jeans in the early morning was just confusing for her. For not saying her long and wavy brown hair was tied up in a purposely loose bun, as her bangs complimented her light smoky eyes and intense red lips.

She pursed her lips, nodding, "Mmm. I do have somewhere where I need to go."

Minjeong chuckled, "It must be important, you hate high heels."

Jimin looked down and laughed softly, nodding silently. Minjeong stared at her silently, pursing her lips.

"...You look beautiful."

Jimin breathed out a smile, chuckling slightly as she shook her head, "Ah, no...This is just an average look."

"...I wonder how you'd look at the altar then."

She looked at Minjeong, her lips slightly parting at her words. It had been the first time ever since she had that accident that she mentioned marriage and, honestly, it made her feel so many things.

Seeing the ambiance had changed a little bit, Minjeong just straightened up and looked down, focusing back on the baby as she kept eating.

"You should eat," Minjeong muttered, looking back at her for a brief moment. Jimin grinned and walked towards the table, grabbing the chair and putting it aside before she sat down on it.

"Oh my, you made me bulgogi?"

Minjeong looked at her with a boyish grin, seeing as she happily grabbed the bowl of bulgogi, then grabbed some kimchi with her chopsticks and rice with a full spoon. Holding her chopsticks high, as they were holding tightly on some kimchi, she leaned down, shoving them inside of her mouth. She then ate a spoon of rice and munched on the food wholeheartedly, nodding her head from one side to another.

"Mmm, sooo good," She muttered, her mouth full as she kept munching. Minjeong looked down and smiled, putting the baby bottle above the table as their daughter stopped eating.

"Look at eomma," She pulled the little baby up, somehow making her sit, "Look at how she eats as if the world is going to end tomorrow."

Jimin blinked, pouting as she looked at Minjeong.

"Kim Minjeong!"

Minjeong pursed her lips and widened her eyes a little, pointing her chin at the food, "Eat before it gets cold, I worked so hard making it."

Jimin sent her a side glance before her hands took in some salad, munching on it as she kept staring at Minjeong, smiling as she brushed their daughter's hair and adjusted her clothes.

She licked her lips softly with her tongue and put the bowl of salad down, grabbing a glass of orange juice and drinking it.

"...Won't you need to put lipstick on again, I mean..." Minjeong said to her, lifting up their daughter for a moment and pausing the baby's head against her shoulder. Jimin smiled and shook her head.